Come to Work Every Day with a Sense of Mission
- Do you want your hours of work to count for a meaningful purpose like inspiring and equipping tomorrow’s entrepreneurs?
- Do you want to work alongside successful CEO’s and some of the brightest graduate students in the country?
- Do you have what it takes to “run the show” in a speedy environment?
- Are you ready to grow your process management and customer skills?
Join Us as We Build Something Special
- The Acton School of Business is a leading-edge MBA program in Entrepreneurship in Austin: *
- Taught by successful, practicing entrepreneurs who are not stodgy academics. In fact, they’ve built companies in excess of $4.5B.
- Based in experiential learning. No rote memory of financial ratios here. Our students master the frameworks for running a business the right way, and then they are tested in the real world (like managing an actual manufacturing line or selling door-to-door).
- Internationally recognized and copied. Only the brightest students attend. The school ranks #3 on Princeton Review's list of "Best Classroom Experience." It also ranks #1 on the list of "Most Competitive Students.” Schools all over the world use our curriculum.
The Person We’re Looking For
The Assistant Program Manager is an operations role, responsible for assisting the Acton Program Director in managing processes, events and details that ensure our students have an optimal experience. In this position, you will:
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Program Director, including but not limited to, assisting with special event planning, collecting and distributing course materials, providing classroom support for teaching staff and students.
- Assist in executing curriculum changes.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting to students.
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive customer information.
- Provide facility management of the MBA campus, including but not limited to, scheduling regular and emergency maintenance and stocking campus supplies.
- Assist Director of Outreach and Enrollment with administrative tasks when needed such as, compiling and organizing student applications, assisting with marketing and recruiting events.
- Maintain content, customer and other databases.
Are You a Fit?
The ideal candidate looks like this:
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- At least one year of work experience in a professional environment
- Detail oriented, but flexible
- Event planning
- Project management
- Technologically savvy
- Database management
- Data collection and analysis
- Resonance with our mission
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service oriented
- Independent initiative
- Team oriented, but okay with autonomy
- Fantastic follow-through
- Learn on the fly
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
The Next Move Is Yours
To be considered for this position, please upload a compelling résumé and cover letter via Indeed to this job profile.
Indeed - 2 years ago
At Acton, you’ll learn how to build a business by facing challenges that require courage, grit, and a never-give-up...