Job Function & Responsibilities:
The Assistant Program Manager is responsible for providing administrative support to the Acton staff, specifically the Director of Programs and the Director of Outreach and Enrollment.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Director of Programs, including but not limited to, assisting with special event planning, collecting and distributing course materials, and providing classroom support for teaching staff.
- Assisting in executing curriculum changes.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting to MyEJ customers and MBA students on MyEJ Platform.
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive customer information.
- Provide facility management of the MBA campus, including but not limited to, scheduling regular and emergency maintenance and stocking campus supplies.
- Assist Director of Outreach and Enrollment with administrative tasks when needed such as, compiling and organizing student applications, assisting with marketing and recruiting events.
- Database management.
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- At least one year of work experience in a professional environment
- Detail oriented
- Client / customer facing position
- Event planning
- Project management
- Technologically savvy
- Database management
- Data collection and analysis
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Customer service oriented
- Independent initiative
- Team oriented
- Fantastic follow through
- Learn on the fly
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Indeed - 12 months ago