Acton School of Business – Austin, TX
Finally, Your Breakthrough Opportunity
- Do you want your daily efforts to count toward a worthy mission that could change the world?
- Would you like to work with some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the state of Texas, and being around them, stretch yourself with new challenges and levels of responsibility?
- Can you establish yourself as the go-to person when the stakes are high and your team is counting on you?
Just What You Didn't Expect from a Higher Ed Institution
We are looking for a driven self-starter to be an Executive Assistant to one of the co-founders of the program. The Acton School of Business is a leading-edge MBA program in Entrepreneurship in Austin, Texas.
- Taught by successful, practicing entrepreneurs who are not stodgy academics.
- Based in experiential learning. Our students master the frameworks for running a business the right way.
- Internationally recognized and copied. Only the brightest students attend. Schools all over the world use our curriculum.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It
We are looking for someone who can contribute in these areas:
- Calendar Management – Are you a master of details and able to manage a busy schedule?
- Travel Coordination – Can you coordinate fun and memorable trips that run smoothly without any hiccups?
- Logistics and Event Coordination – Do you enjoy taking complex, time-sensitive projects and breaking them down into step-by-step chunks that you are accountable for?
- Client and Partner Relations – Can you assist clients, visitors and partner organizations in a friendly, helpful, professional way? That kind of way that leaves them saying “wow”?
- Administrative – Are you willing to contribute to the odds and ends of office work—phones, mail, supplies—without fuss?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has:
- An eagle eye for detail
- A knack for problem solving
- A highly motivated, independent and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to take constructive criticism and learn quickly from mistakes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extraordinary ability to juggle multiple projects.
To apply, please upload a compelling cover letter and resume.
For more information on Acton, visit: www.actonmba.org, www.actonacademy.org, www.myej.org, and www.actonCBF.org.
Indeed - 18 months ago
At Acton, you’ll learn how to build a business by facing challenges that require courage, grit, and a never-give-up...