Acton is looking for a driven self-starter to be an Executive Assistant to one of the co-founders of the program. Acton runs a nationally recognized MBA program and produces award-winning simulation games, interactive educational conferences, and powerful online blended-learning applications.
We are looking for someone who can contribute in these areas:
- Calendar Management- Are you a master of details and able to manage a busy schedule?
- Travel Coordination – Can you coordinate fun and memorable trips that run smoothly without any hiccups?
- Logistics and Event Coordination- Do you enjoy taking complex, time-sensitive projects and breaking them down into step-by-step chunks that you are accountable for?
- Client and Partner Relations- Can you assist clients, visitors and partner organizations in a friendly, helpful, professional way? That kind of way that leaves them saying “wow”?
- Administrative- Are you willing to contribute to the odds and ends of office work—phones, mail, supplies—without fuss?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has:
- An eagle eye for detail
- A knack for problem solving
- A highly motivated, independent and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to take constructive criticism and learn quickly from mistakes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extraordinary ability to juggle multiple projects.
To apply, please email your resume and compelling cover letter to the email address provided. (Subject line: Executive Assistant).
For more information on Acton, visit: www.actonmba.org, www.actonacademy.org, www.myej.org, and www.actonCBF.org.