AcuSport Corporation Employee Reviews

Good place if you don't have a life.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHJuly 13, 2016
As a packer, I worked in an area where little people worked, mostly 4 or 5 workers. My job duties included lifting between 30- 50 boxes a day, weighing between 50-100 Pounds. The boxes ranging from a variety of sizes, came down a conveyor belt. The boxes where filled with the orders of clients. Some included firearms, ammunition, and other firearm equipment, such as Holsters, Targets, and other hunting materials. Math was a huge part of the packing process because we had to count the correct amount of items by checking them on the order sheet on the box lid. Some of the lists were spanning 60 plus items and would take over 40 minutes to complete. My shift usually ran 10 hour days with long, hard work to be done. I was the fastest new associate to pack over 100 boxes in one whole day of work. Management will not let you leave until you have 100 percent of the work done. you stay over if you don't have it done. Other departments can leave before your done.
Pros
Great Benefits, free water, Laid back on slow days, 4 days off
Cons
Staying late, 10 hour shifts, not a lot of bathroom break time, may have to work your day off
Very Helpful management and staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Waite Park, MNFebruary 20, 2015
Worked in an office setting selling firearms and ammo and related accessories to sporting goods stores via phone contacts in a cubicle. They have several different things to help to become a better salesperson. If you like to sell stuff, this is a great job.
Pros
learn about newest products in the industry. good support.
Cons
working in a cubicle. mostly contacting people on the phone.
Lowes is a decents place
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  ohioAugust 12, 2014
i enjoy my coworkers the most out of this job. You can move freely and get work done. you can take a break when you need it. you get to meet people and talk.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OhioAugust 19, 2013
The benefits and pay is great, but there is no time for me to spend with family, friends, and be able to raise my child the way I would like to. During the orientation they will say that there shifts are 8 hours, but once you start second or third shift you realize that they are 8 hours shifts and it is just ridiculous. Not one shift should be 8 hours and the other shifts have to put in more effort to get the work done.
Pros
safety
Cons
shift hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AcuSport Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

AcuSport Corporation Reviews by Location