Acxiom Employee Reviews in United States

good people, inconsistent management
Senior Manager, Product Operations (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 5, 2016
High stress, focus is always on cost savings, always concerned about job security, no loyalty... other than that a great place to work.
Pros
good culture and fair pay
Cons
inconsistent priority, to many layoffs
Good place to work, but the market is not great to make money in
Technical Unit Leader (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 3, 2016
Work is challenging, but the pace is very slow moving. You are at the demand of your customers. They try to be innovative, but the bottom line limits their capabilities to deliver quickly.
Slave Shop
Flunkie (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2016
This company will work you to death if you think you will get a raise or promotion that is not true. I've seen many people work and give their life away to this company and end up getting RIFFED. The clients in outsourcing get to pick and choose who works for them and they tell Acxiom to fire people and Acxiom does.

Most all decent people that I worked with in management are no longer employed. Many managers are snakes in the grass and lie to everyone including the clients just to make them happy for the moment.

Do not give your soul to this company - which means working for them.

When the orginal CEO was working this company was very different, was not dog eat dog and cared about the employees. Now they are disposable.
Pros
Cons
Slave drivers. Your life is not your own and if you make it your, they fire you.
Nice place to work. Quick access to highway.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILApril 19, 2016
I've learned Acxiom's Client User interferce application. And I can work remotely whenever I would like too. They also have nice a gym facility in the builing.
Pros
some time they provide free lunch once in a week in winter
Fantastic corporate environment!
Service Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 11, 2016
Acxiom works very hard to maintain a diverse and productive workforce. In my time there, I have enjoyed a fast paced environment met with a commitment to work/life balance.
Pros
Diversity, Employee Perks, Awesome Leadership
Interesting
Global Business Office Management (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 17, 2016
Because of my position I did not have a good life/job balance. I learned a lot about the busy and it was very interesting.

Good working environment
Easy going management. fun coworkers.
Linux Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 8, 2016
Management is great. people are always willing to help if you have any questions in the new environment. monthly meetings with food. great opportunity to advance in the company if hired directly.
Not reccommended
Technical Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILFebruary 2, 2016
I can not recommend this company.
I had about 6 different managers. There were cut backs from day 1 when I started. Just search for Acxiom IT you don't have to believe this review if you don't want.
Proud to Serve.
SR. ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 2, 2016
I was active duty for over 11 years. Got my start with Oracle on the B2 Test program at Edwards AFB, California. The Oracle database was hosted on a mainframe.
Pros
Commodity
Cons
Time away from family.
good place to work at
Associate Solution Developer (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 31, 2016
Great working environment. Flexible working hours. Allow to work from home occasionally. Great benefits. Great PDO. Excellent co-worders. Great managers.
Constant layoffs. Resistent to change
Wonderful place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 25, 2016
This was my first job after graduating from high school and I made wonderful friends that I still keep in touch with this day. The job was strictly data entry for all businesses listed in the yellow pages of phone books for the entire United States.
Flexibility
Client Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 21, 2016
Flexibility was great. Some nice co-workers over the years of being there. Training was at your leisure but more effort from the company and managers were needed.
Great people, no direction
Professional Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 12, 2015
The focus of this company just can't decide what it is going to be. Very talented people, but little direction with low engagement due to management.
I like the company
Lead/Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  LR, ArkansasOctober 11, 2015
This is a solid company with great benefits. The salaries are the only downfall and the raises aren't much either. The people are really good to work with.
Been too long to remember
Associate Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 9, 2015
When I worked at Acxiom is was for one of the Business Units that I don't think exist any longer. The shift I worked was a normal shift with lovely people and fine supervisory staff. There was normal breaks and short lunches. It really has been too long ago to give an honest review, it is what it is.
Pros
It was a typical work day.
Cons
Short lunches
truly enjoyed working at Axciom
Senior Oracle PL SQL Developer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 27, 2015
my day involved writing sql queries and oracle procedures. I enjoyed working at Axciom. The atmosphere here was enjoyable and challenging at the same time.
Acxiom is an awesome company
Senior Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2015
Acxiom cares about their employees and it shows Great culture and work environment Staff is very friendly and personable Opportunities to grow
Pros
Professional environment with fun
Cons
No cons at this time
Manage customer
Lead SAP Basis Administrator (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove ILJune 18, 2015
Work with customer to find, design, and develop SAP solutions for the company. Create a personal relationship with the customer to continue contract renewals for additional work.

learned great customer relation skill. Advanced my SAP, Oracle, and UNIX skills to support all areas of the customer needs.
Pros
Great management team
Very unstable
Leader (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 16, 2015
Revenue has been flat for years across multiple CEO's. Layoffs are common and there is little to no job security. It appears the companies long term plans includes locations other than Arkansas? Given the need for jobs in central Arkansas, hopefully Acxiom will return to the glory days of the 1990's when it was rated as one of the best places to work.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Company provides a job rather than a career path.
A good place to work.
Delivery Support Analyst Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 28, 2015
Associates have the freedom to work the hours most comfortable to their family schedule as long as projects are delivered on time.

They paid my tuition to go back to school for my Master's degree.
Pros
able to work in teams, learn something new everyday
Cons
Sometimes have to work long hours