The Senior Sales Account Executive is responsible for negotiating and selling AdGooroo’s Insight Suite of products to search engine marketers. In this role, you will develop new business by calling on VP and C-level executives responsible for marketing or e-commerce at medium to large companies. You will use your ability to quickly develop strong relationships to help identify business goals and define the AdGooroo product that will have the greatest impact on their business. This position will work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including internal senior management, staff and external strategic business partner contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue/bookings goals according to sales plan.
- Assess potential business deals, negotiate favorable terms, and acquire prospect commitment.
- Construct deals within selling guidelines (product offerings, pricing, etc.) established by AdGooroo management.
- Assist in business implementation of sales package.
- Serve as a liaison between AdGooroo and targeted client prospects.
- Communicate ongoing contact/sales activities through Salesforce Pipeline Report.
- Display a thorough understanding of AdGooroo Insight Suite of products and competitive advantages.
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect’s needs and expectations.
- Identify potential sales prospects and collaborate with VP, Sales, Engineering and Client Services to identify new opportunities.
- Represent AdGooroo with integrity and trustworthiness, while persuasively selling the benefits of our advertising intelligence products and overcoming any objections.
Skills and Specifications:
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting skills, and the ability to work within a team to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Proven track record of successfully selling to digital marketing exec’s, preferably within retail, travel or financial industries.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to present to prospects at executive levels.
- Self -motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Success in an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment.
Education and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of digital sales experience required
- Deep understanding of Search Engine Marketing and Display Advertising.
- Exceptional research, analytic, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required - concentration in Marketing, Communications or Advertising preferred.
- High competency level in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Salesforce.
What You Will Get From Us:
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k plan
- 15-25 paid days off
- Company paid cell phone plan
- Great work life balance (and usually a summer Cubs outing)
- Competitive salary and above average sales incentive plan that rewards your sales success
No Recruiters please. US Residency and work permit required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, only qualified candidates apply
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard