AdGooroo develops and releases marketing intelligence software at a rapid pace, across many proprietary internal and external applications as well as custom solutions. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining AdGooroo production and development systems along with internal infrastructure. The administrator will proactively monitor and maintain all AdGooroo systems and will work with the IT manager to develop resolutions and responses for issues and trends.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for technology. A candidate that pursues technological projects and interests not directly related to their day-to-day job functions will be given heightened consideration.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Windows Server Environment and Active Directory within a physical and virtual environment
- Manage a global network of linux servers
- Plan for and implement Disaster Recovery redundancy.
- Maintain Tivoli/Backup Exec and tape backups.
- Maintain and manage system security.
- Maintain networking equipment (hubs, switches & routers) as well as all computers and peripherals.
- Enforce Internal IT policies pertaining to the corporate network.
- Lead and develop special projects pertaining to IT.
- Perform analysis on PC and network cost and assist in selection of Vendors and products. Advise IT purchases & all related items.
- Maintain a VoIP based phone system
- Work with vendors for support, troubleshooting, and purchase research
- Build and support end user systems
- Achieve internal KPI metrics
- 3-5 years of experience in technical infrastructure with at least 2 years performing system administration tasks. Preferably in a software development environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies:
o Active Directory
o Backup Exec
o System Center Suite (ConfigManager, OpsManager, Opalis/Orchestrator)
o Office 365
o CentOS (or your favorite flavor of Linux
o Windows 7
o Microsoft Office
- A strong work ethic and ability to excel with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to triage problems based on severity
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Experience with VoIP based PBX
Experience with LAN/WAN technologies
Experience with NetApp Storage Filer
Experience with MSSQL Server
Experience with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
Experience with Squid
We offer a full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance, 401 K plan, 15-25 days off and company cell phone plan. (Plus Beer Fridays!)
We are located in Chicago's hip West Loop and have a very start-up kind of feel. Our loft office space is home to 32 employees who like working together in a casual and fast-paced environment to achieve a common goal.
AdGooroo was acquired by Kantar Media in 2012 and is now part of the WPP family. This is an opportune time to join AdGooroo as we are poised for significant growth with the introduction into Kantar Media's client network of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies across 100 countries. We are growing FAST!
We work hard, and we play hard. We can sometimes be found in the parking lot playing a Corhole/Bags Tournament or at Wrigley Field cheering on the Cubs. Come be a part of our team and help us grow!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Recruiters please. US Residency and work permit required.
Learn more at www.adgooroo.com