AdShore Media is growing and looking for a PHP Web Developer to join the team on some exciting new projects. We are a small but very successful advertising company based in the Marina of San Francisco. Last year, we generated nearly $100 MM in revenue. We have been in business for 5+ years and have experience with projects from running an affiliate network to lead generation. We provide a collaborative work environment where you will be surrounded by hard working, like-minded individuals who are inspired by challenges. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where he or she is involved from a project's conception to its release. The position will require elements of both front and back-end development as well as database design. Experience with PHP Cake frameworks and complex back-end data and content management systems is a plus. Candidate should have examples of solutions/applications they have developed in the past.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and developing feature-rich web applications including e-commerce and web-services applications.
- Design database structures and draft SQL queries.
- Communicate and interface with clients, prospects, and partners.
- Coordinate with resident graphic designers, and web producers on a daily basis.
- Estimate project costs and manage project scope.
- Support products and websites as needed.
- BA/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- 4+ years of experience creating dynamic, database driven websites.
- 4+ years of web application development experience with LAMP stack - PHP/MySQL.
- Adept at everything from JS to CSS to interactive back-ends that store information in relational databases.
- Experience implementing and consuming various APIs.
- Experience installing and configuring Apache / Cent OS on both dedicated and shared hosting environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Compensation: Competitive, DOE.
Annual performance-based bonus.
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or those candidates eligible for a TN visa will be considered. This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies, or recruiters will be considered.