Adam's Pest Control Inc Employee Reviews

Great Company
Customer Service Representative/ Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Nisswa, MNJuly 11, 2017
Adam's Pest Control is a wonderful company to work for. I highly recommend working there. It was one of the best jobs I have ever had in my life. APPLY
Great Work Opportunity
Remotely Based Administrator (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 23, 2017
I love working with Adams Pest Control. As a stay at home mom who is trying to further my learning, this was a great opportunity that changed my life for the better!
Pros
Bonuses for taking on extra tasks
Cons
N/a
No longer a family!
Technician (Current Employee) –  Medina, MNMarch 3, 2017
All things changed after Todd toke over. Started to care more for the profit then to the employee. You are treated as just a number. No matter what you have done for them. Management has their favorites and if you are not part of that good luck making any money or being treated fairly. Only really good thing is their training. You will learn a lot.
Pros
Training and fellow Techs
Cons
Large family owned company that looks to keep the family feel
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Medina, MNMarch 3, 2017
Over the years, Adam's continues to grow and has brought about many changes. The company continues to focus on being the best while also taking care of their employees. They provide lots of flexibility to the field staff so long as hours and responsibilities are met. Office hours are reasonable and the culture is very relaxed. The most enjoyable part about my job is getting to see that I help make a difference every day. Every day is different and that's what makes it fun. I'm proud to be an employee here.
Pros
Flexible schedules, positive growth and good company morale
Cons
Benefits are a bit more expensive (but it's a smaller company)
Family owned that is trying to go corporate
Office (Former Employee) –  Medina, MNNovember 25, 2016
Lots of favoritism with management. They pick and choose who they want to call out for doing things wrong. Hard to move up. Best benefits only affect salary positions, and those are usually management positions. Company atmosphere changed a lot after original owner retired. Only gives raises at Christmas, sometimes they were good and sometimes they weren't. Bonuses at Christmas were nice. Liked most of the coworkers. Vacation took a long time to get. Very picky about time card. 8:04am was considered late and they would highlight your time card if this happened.
Pros
Coworkers, christmas bonuses, matching 401k after 3 years
Cons
Favoritism, vacation / pto was low, hard to move up
Fun place to work, coworkers enjoyable to work with
Office Assistant/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Medina, MNApril 26, 2016
Enjoyed going to work everyday, relaxed environment. Learned new systems. Management was very nice to work for. Coworkers were very friendly.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment
Cons
Location/Commute
Employee
Employee (Current Employee) –  Medina, MN.August 18, 2015
Working with administrative staff in maintaining accurate customer records, scheduling work in a timely manner, while delivering the best customer service possible.
Performed all necessary functions to effectively and efficiently manage personnel assigned.
Created a positive work environment for all employees.
Effectively uphold quality assurance program for pest control technicians.
Ensure that daily revenue is completed while maintaining the highest level of service quality.
Ordered and maintained equipment for service work.
Maintained monthly inventory on materials and supplies.
Enforced all safety standards set by MPMA and OSHA.
Strong ability to research problems and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
Certified field trainer for new commercial division technicians.
Pros
set your own schedule
Cons
Exciting and challenging work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nisswa, MNOctober 23, 2014
Every day was different but the same. There would be streaks of dealing with the same pest but the customers would change. For example: it was always the same questions and my language would be repetitive.

I learned a lot about different pests. How they behaved, how to manage them and what to tell the customers. The management team was amazing and very supportive.

I got along with the majority of my co-workers. There would be a lot of stress, especially during the busy season. We had disagreements but they would be resolved immediately.

The best part was when I really helped a customer and they complimented me on my customer service skills.
Pros
Barbecues during the summer and commission for sales.
Cons
Cap on hourly wages and healthcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adam's Pest Control Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Adam's Pest Control Inc Reviews by Location