Adams & Martin Group Employee Reviews

Where are the jobs?
Secretary/Legal Secretary/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA24.00August 12, 2017
I spent over 2 years being churned over and over again, being placed in temp positions that I was told were permanent. Every 2-3 months, my placement would end (while I was told it was a 90 day temp to perm position) and the recruiter would send me on another temp to perm. I finally realized what the game was and started answering ads for direct hire positions. 3 weeks and 5 interviews later, I had a perm position for the first time in 3 years. These folks only care about making as much money as possible; they have no interest in helping anyone else. If you go in with the attitude that you're okay working temp jobs indefinitely, AMG can help you. If you're looking for permanent positions, best find another agency.
This is a good head hunter company that usually finds good contract work
Contract Paralegal (Client (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 21, 2017
I've experienced a good relationship with this company. They have always been able to fine me good contract work with quality firms, and at times have been good opportunities to turn into permanent positions
Excellent Organization
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2017
This is a great place to work with a forward vision and a focus on supporting their candidates and clients equally. Work life balance is taken into consideration.
Poor communication and empty promises
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2016
After signing with A & M, I felt lack of care and support and that my skill set was not being matched with any "good jobs" that were being advertised. I would inquire about recent job postings by Adams & Martin and was told they were already filled. I had a pretty nice recruiter but never was considered for the good jobs. I felt unappreciated and stopped checking in. I got my permanent position on my own. I can rely on myself. Otherwise, A&M is great for temp work.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Comment – March 25, 2017

I had the same experience. I would see new jobs listed on their website, I would contact my assigned recruiter. She was nice but I was always told all of the open spots had been filled. That's virtually impossible. It they just posted new positions, it takes at least 2 to 3 weeks to screen, interview (1 to 3 times). I always was left thinking do I do something wrong?? That's a bad way to treat us -- it hurts our self-esteem, trust and cause insecurity. I do not work with them at all anymore. Three years was enough... Too bad, I really liked A&M and my recruiter.

Placed on assignments with significant career advancement
Legal Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Under the leadership at the time when I was placed on contract assignments with Adams & Martin, my contract assignments were meaningful in my career growth and every client where I had been placed on assignment invited me to apply for employment.
Pros
Excellent communication and assignments
Cons
Lack of adequate health insurance
Medical Records Review
Registered Nurse, Legal (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2014
I review medication records for a law firm. I review and analyze records for needed patient information to create a picture of the care received by patients.
Expectations and professionalism required daily creates a very good professional environment.
Litigation Secretary (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2014
Professionally challenging work environments. Interesting and diverse people with differing levels of knowledge and expertise.
Start-up legal recruiting firm in Chicago
Account Exec./Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisJune 5, 2012
Enjoyed working for this company. The management in the local office was a bit lacking, but the overall vision and mission of Adams & Martin Group was solid.
Pros
great experience, great staff and great mission & vision
Cons
start-up when the economy started to crash

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adams & Martin Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6