Adaptive Planning, Inc. (Mountain View, CA) is a growth-stage, venture-backed company offering a cloud-based budgeting, forecasting, and reporting solution designed to provide enterprise-class performance management functionality as an affordable, easy to use, low-risk service. We are looking for a talented, results-oriented individual who thrives in a team atmosphere and will bring enthusiasm and creativity to our fast-paced, engaging work environment.
Position: Marketing Associate
Adaptive Planning is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is detail-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills to assist the Marketing team with planning, marketing, and executing the Adaptive Planning Finance Executive Event Series and other special projects. The Marketing Associate will also support logistics related to the tradeshow and partner event calendar and provide any necessary coordination required. In addition, the Marketing Associate will provide support in additional areas as they relate to field marketing, email marketing, and demand generation.
- Event planning duties as they pertain to developing and executing regional seminar and workshop calendar
- Execute email marketing campaigns to generate registrations for events
- Manage all aspects of regional seminar program including negotiating event contracts, organizing food and beverage and securing AV support
- Key contact for speakers and event participants
- Support with logistics related to Industry Tradeshows, Customer Conferences, and International Roadshows
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver seminar program within agreed budget
- Pre and post event delegate communications
- BA Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a corporate work environment
- Strong experience in marketing, event coordination, contract negotiation and execution
- Proven experience interfacing with external constituents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with relevant software applications including Salesforce.com, Eloqua and Webex
- Highly skilled with MS Excel, Outlook, Word on a Windows PC, and technology literate
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, some graphic design experience helpful
- Must have a means of transportation
- Physically able to lift 20 lbs.
Application Instructions: Submit the following application materials using the subject line, “Marketing Associate.”
- Cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position
- Three Professional References
- Two writing samples (ex. Press Release, Article, Marketing Piece, College Research Paper)
Indeed - 10 months ago
Adaptive Planning, Inc. (Mountain View, CA) is a growth-stage, venture-backed company offering a cloud-based budgeting, forecasting, and...