Fast growing, entrepreneurial real estate development, brokerage and management company seeks experienced, part-time assistant to the partners.
Our company is involved in 10+ apartment transactions at any one time. We manage investment funds, do partnership deals, and provide brokerage and development services to investors ourselves and through agents who work for us.
We’re a small company, two partners and two employees, but we have a lot of money under management and plenty of projects in the pipeline. We operate a hard-work / no drama office (in a reasonably cool space downtown) where we expect people to be nice to each other.
- Assist broker in all aspects of closing multifamily transactions, including managing the due diligence process
- Act as transaction coordinator for 5 sales agents
- Assist in obtaining signatures on contracts, disclosures, etc.
- Reorganize and maintain filing system for paperwork relating to closed transactions
- Standard office management / executive assistant tasks for two partners
- Active real estate sales agent license (or willingness to get one within three months of starting work)
- Some familiarity with real estate transactions
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to write grammatically
- Familiarity with the MLS, CAR forms, Docusign, Google Docs is a plus
Hours / compensation
- $20 / hour
- 25 hours per week, 10AM-3PM, Monday through Friday, with a paid 30 min lunch break
- Potential for increased hours / responsibility if you’re great
- We will pay for your membership in a realtors association, MLS access, etc.
Note: A background check, including a credit check, will be performed prior to employment beginning.
To apply, please send a resume and a short note explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the position.