adaQuest

adaQuest Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work! Small enough my voice is heard but large enough to land Great Clients!
International Project Engineer (Current Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: free massages, internationally diverse co-workers, great support from management, good communication
I've been working for adaQuest as a vendor for more than 2.5 years. The management team inspires confidence in the future and direction of the company. They regularly communicate information about the company activities, new clients & services. There are also regular 'moral events', which consist of lunches and pot-luck get-togethers as well as an annual Summer Picnic, (and Winter Celebration), for families and significant others. Everyone is invited to new-employee orientations so you can keep up with the latest company information. I've found the HR people to be very responsive to any questions I've had. Very little 'double-speak'--just straightforward answers. Ongoing training is provided and training is chosen, based on employee feedback. If you have an idea for training, they listen. I would recommend and have recommended adaQuest to friends and co-workers alike!
A company that cares about their employees
International Project Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 30, 2014
Pros: training, social events, brown bags, multicultural environment
Cons: none so far
I have been working at adaQuest as a contractor for almost 3 years.
The company is a great place to work. The management team is supportive and has a great vision for the company. They keep the employees informed about the company activities and outlook, address training needs, and provide great social events for employees and their families. I would definitely recommend Adaquest to a friend!
Unstoppable company and great culture
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 25, 2014
Pros: massages, pot lucks, international lunches
adaQuest is a company that has the right mix between caring for each employees and each one of their touch points as well as the right set of leadership brains to continue growing the company.b
Headquarters