ADC

ADC Employer Reviews

Best of the bad
Teacher (Former Employee), Kingman, AZJune 25, 2014
Pros: very friendly place
Cons: lack of referance materials
Immediate supervisor was excellent. Higher up the corporate ladder the untruth you heard.
Production
Assembler II (Former Employee), Lexington, SCJune 14, 2014
Pros: dinners for hardwork
Cons: no insureance
Typical worked day is to come in at 4pm and get off at 230am Mon-Thurs and work overtime Fri, Sat, and Sun if you wonted to. I learned many traits there like rolling cable wire and testing it to see if it works. The management was good he was a down to earth supervisor. My co-workers was cool and we knew the true meaning of team work. The most enjoyable – more... part is we got rewarded dinners when we meet production threw our quaters. – less
Correctional Officer Experience
Correctional Officer (Former Employee), Grady, ARJune 4, 2014
Pros: great salary
Cons: disrespect from coworkers
I kind of enjoyed my job at its ADC. The problem was not the inmates its the coworkers and supervisors. People would think to stick together because of the environment we in but that is not the case.
Amazing Job Expirence
Art Therapist (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAJune 3, 2014
Pros: staff and clients
Cons: healthcare, pay, funding for materials to teach clients
> I aided in creating many creative educational classes for Adults with disabilities

> I learned that we are all able to compassionately work together for a greater good then just getting paid to do a job. I learned that being humbled is a blessing and creative minds change lives.

> The management team was comprised of some of the most amazing human – more... beings I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They directed a program that inspired and helped pay it forward by making it rewarding personally to be able to learn and understand empathy.

> The Hardest part about this job was separating the how I personally felt in dealing with situations and how we must follow the guidelines when helping our clients with mental disorders. Understand that they were our clients first and friends second for they attended to help improve on challenging aspects they faced in order to become more independent.

> I enjoyed every minute working for ADC. There was never a time in which I didn't come to work with a smile on my face and was welcomed and accepted with open arms by a group of individuals that inspired and captivated me with how willing they were to not let their disabilities and prejudices stop them from accomplishing what they wanted. The entire experience was a blessing and I carry with me always a more fulfilled approach to life in general because of it. – less
No productive
Administrative Asistant (Former Employee), Ponce, PRJanuary 10, 2014
The job was good and the boss too but this company closed because don't have more capital to continue with the company.
Good place to work.
Program Assistant -CNA-Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Durham NCJanuary 9, 2014
Great place to work. I work as an CNA-1, Program Assist. I was looking for benefits.
I enjoyed working at DRC because of the lovely atmosphere and cheerful employees.
Temp Receptionist (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNNovember 16, 2013
Pros: cheerful employees
Cons: short breaks - long day
Beautiful relaxing lobby had nearby staff coffee shop to purchase snacks and light lunch. Staff kitchen was well equipped, and nature walking path was available for breaks.
I and one other receptionist worked the front desk from 8am - 5pm. I learned how to schedule building rooms, reserve equipment, be in charge of certain room equipment for check in – more... & out, direct incoming calls to the appropriate staff and answer questions from clients if appropriate. The hardest part of the job was getting to know the company products and workings. The most enjoyable part was meeting many clients in a lovely surroundings. – less
It was a fun family feeling company
Production Control Mgr./Inventory (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILOctober 28, 2013
I would schedule jobs to run in both die cast and CNC shops, work with tool room to be sure tools are ready for next run. Worked with customers and vendors.
Good place to work but very over rated
Telecommunications Installer/Technician (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: never consistant
Never knew when you would be required to travel or fore how long. If you had no family this would be an ideal job.
Minimal support from upper management
Strategic Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2013
Pros: ability to work remote.
Cons: lack of communication throughout the contract.
This company was in the midst of redefining itself and had very little time to realize the true potential of its outsource employees. The overall work was an offset to the lack of support.
good job no benifits
Painter (Former Employee), York, SCSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: go to work
I did like my job,but no secuity or benifits. don't plan on goin any where in the company because you won't go anywhere except out the door
fun friendly environment
Googwill (Current Employee), los angeles caAugust 8, 2013
i like to work and meet new people looking for a 2nd job so i can go back to school
good place to work
Class A Machinist (Former Employee), shakopeeAugust 7, 2013
I like working at ADC until TE bought it out and I was laid off.
Internship
Summer Internship (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNAugust 6, 2013
The job priorities always changed, management always varied on their personal attitude, Tight on rules, not as flexible on hours as described, and highly irregular on a constant basis.
ok
Correctional Officer (Former Employee), Grady, ARJuly 10, 2013
Pros: days off
Cons: inmates
did not like taking care of the new inmates that had no respect for authority
ADC was great but TE is driving this company into the ground
Account Manager-Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 21, 2013
Pros: remote office, obtainable quota
Cons: terrible support to the field quotes, pricing and delivery, no stock in distribution and long lead times, no presidents club and little recognition
Set 3-5 appoints per day. Some new opportunities, some existing end users, contractors, distributors and consultants. Direct management was supportive but changes for improving the company and processes rarely came. The slogan was "it is what it is". Rather than get to the root causes and fix the problems.
The hardest part was delivering a project once – more... you got it specified. Distribution does not stock it and TE had long lead times.

The freedom you had to be your own boss and run your own business/territory as you wanted was great. – less
Nice, clean place to work. Good people and good benefits
Tool and Die Maker (Current Employee), Shakopee, MNFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: on-site cafeteria, company store
Cons: down sizing, moving jobs out of the state
Wide range of work. Always something different. 4x10 second shift.
Dangerous work enviroment
Correctional Officer (Former Employee), Grady, ARDecember 12, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no room for improvements
It was an ok job except for the other employee. It was like if you didnt run with the crowd you was a nobody. To many people who have no rank think they are running something.
Productive and fun workplace wth great people.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Marietta, GANovember 30, 2012
Pros: lengthy breaks, great atomosphere, steady work, recognition
Cons: favoritism
Team-oriented job, but individuals were well-recognized. Definitely 1 of my favorite places to work. You're on your feet most of the day, but I actually enjoy the steady, constant motion of the job. My co-workers were great, young and older. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the unregulated temperatures of the warehouse. The best part was – more... the independence. – less
productive workplace
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAOctober 31, 2012
Pros: reasonable pay, good benefits
Cons: working in warehouse with no air-conditioning
unload trucks. I learned sap computer database module. management and co-workers were good. hardest part of the job was working in the wire department but I still enjoyed myself.
I enjoyed working at ADC.

1 2 3