ADC Employee Reviews

The job is very unorganized and staff is complacent
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grady, ARSeptember 12, 2016
This agency is all about pushing responsibility down hill. Most of the people who work here have made it a career, and the turn-over rate is high. Management start to treat employees like they treat inmates or sometimes worse. The rehabilitation of clients is a joke. It is one of the most stressful jobs in the state, and always understaffed.
Pros
Good Healthcare benefits
Cons
No real management
Best employers ever
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXAugust 8, 2016
My time with ADC was amazing really. They work for the doctors not the other way around. I scheduled new patient appointments, sent messages to the doctor and or nurses. Returned phone calls. Completed medical record requests. I as well was responsible for the accounts payable. I ran the daily copay reports, and helped with my patients the best way I could every day.
Good working conditions
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Township of Monroe, NJJuly 11, 2016
A warehouse setting where the superiors are fair and understanding. They distribute work responsibilities efficiently.
Very professional treatment to staff
Investigator (Independant Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 11, 2016
Very flexible work schedule and work independently
Meet different kind of people in all walks of life
Management is professional
speak consistently to one colleague
On occasionally to ADC staff concerning work
Hardest part of my job is contacting residential sources
The most enjoyable thing, is the flexible schedule, meeting people, and providing service to the federal government.
Great place to work, very friendly - like a family
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 10, 2016
This was a fantastic job for me. I had such a good relationship with my coworkers and management. It was really easy to communicate with everyone. A typical day started off with checking my emails and voicemail, then having a departmental meeting and beginning my tasks for the day.The best this about this job was working with my coworkers.
Every day was a new adventure and could pose a challenge. I learned great managerial skills.
Food Services Manager/Kitchen Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newport, ARMay 20, 2016
A typical day in food services could consist of anything at any time. I learned the ability to make decisions under pressure and how to be prepared for anything at any time. I had great leadership and training available to learn from. I learned to do weekly inventory, ordering, and schedules for over 50 employees. It involved long hours, sometimes stressful situations, and the opportunity to really have to take charge at times. I enjoyed every aspect of the job, from the people to the situations I endured. Most of all I enjoyed the opportunity to learn the managerial skills that could help me later in life.
Fun atmosphere
library Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2016
Loved the job but it was time to go. The culture was not a very positive atmosphere. Working in the library and repairing books maintaining the computer inventory along with working with customers was fun.
Pros
Lots of books to read
Cons
the culture was bad.
focus
construction (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 3, 2016
fast paced
great energetic enviroment
good co workers
learned how to build a house
everyday is a hard day at work
the most enjoyable part of the job is when job is over and get to go home
Pros
good money
Cons
hard work
Great first Job
Architectural Intern (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXFebruary 4, 2016
This was a great place to work as Intern still in school. I was able to work on interesting projects and work with them during construction as well.
Great People to work for.
L-4 Installer (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 13, 2016
I had the pleasure in working in there were house years ago and I like how thy made it easy to build equipment before install, No Mistakes fast .
Pros
NA
Cons
Now Blue Stream

Want to know more about ADC?

Ask a question
bad, just bad
Tactical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 2, 2015
All around poor company to work for. high pressure, no input, lousy work/life balance. Staffed for massive workload but lay off occurred regularly when demand fell (seasonally) as it always did in the winter
Having interaction with the passenger
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2015
I love working with people especially the passengers at work. One thing are learn is how to speak Spanish. The management team at work are loving people and also my co-worker are the best in the work,we have fun at work all the time. My hardest part of the job is trying to understand new language. And the most enjoyable part of the job is helping older people and women with children.
Pros
Loving supervisor at work
Cons
not really
Inline Test
In-line Test Operator (Former Employee) –  LeSueur, MinnesotaAugust 20, 2015
Testing of wiring integrity of units ready to be installed into larger units for telecommunication equipment. This position also included data entry of testing results, weekly results and reworking wiring on units to ensure proper operation.
Pros
Rewarding work and good pay
Cons
Plant no longer exists
Fast paced and active, but disorganized
Cutter Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 28, 2015
My typical day involved clocking in to our data collection program, and logging in each individual job there after. I learned a lot from my 5 years of working for ADC, examples include how to operate and maintain the guillotine cutter. I learned how to change and clean the blade and create programs. I would cut anywhere between 10 to 150 jobs a day depending on size and quantity. The hardest part of my job was often working alone. Most other departments had a back up, mine happened to be the manufacturing manager, who was often occupied with managing production flow.
Pros
enjoyed co-workers
Cons
no advancement options
Division Closed in 2001
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 3, 2015
The division I was assigned to was closed in 2001. Team that was built became life long friends. Wish that team was still around and our work/life balance was great.
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
closed
work atmosphere
Truck Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Township of Monroe, NJApril 6, 2015
best part of job was driving truck and the dealers,except for one.very few would work together,company wouldn't resolve problems,management not very co-operative,would'nt listen to reason,didn't seem to care about employees
Pros
driving
Cons
management
This was an excellent employer to work for. They treated employees as family and addressed any possible needs fairly.
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 22, 2015
ADC, LTD., NM was an excellent employer to work for. They provided a very good work environment and addressed any concerns in a timely manner and treated all employees fairly. ADC would not allow any supervisor to be overbearing or unfair to their subordinate but would address any violations of rules and regulations with equal fairness and judgment.
Pros
Fair and family orienated.
Cons
I can not think of any problems with this company.
Excellent place to work
Managing Director, Chief Legal Rep (Current Employee) –  Shenzhen, ChinaFebruary 16, 2015
ADC is an excellent working place with great culture and team member. I learn a lot from other team member and have a lot opportunity to grow.
Worked with a core of the same people for 17 years
Installer 4 (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FlFebruary 3, 2015
What made this job great was the people I worked with over the years. There was no game playing just hard work and doing it right the first time with great quality. We took pride in our work and we were about keeping the customer happy and making money for our company. We mostly worked in customer premise and osp operations.
Pros
Never worked in the same place for extended amounts of time.
internship
Web development & SQL Admin, Internship (Former Employee) –  washington dcDecember 20, 2014
• Web development & SQL Admin, Internship
• Create tables and reports with SQL Database
• Test, monitor, and troubleshoot Local Area Network shortages
• Attended meetings and participated in cultural events to empower the Arab American community in the Washington DC areas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADC. Our community is ready to answer.