We’re seeking a full-time, Junior Frontend Web Developer who thrives in a high-impact environment. You will work as part of a hyper-creative team with the goal of producing stunning Web sites that make our competitors weep in frustration.
Key to succeeding in this position is a team-player attitude (and aptitude), as you will be working with a diverse group of individuals with specialized skill sets. The technical and creative support of your team will be critical to your success, even on projects you “own.” Every project is different and demands different levels of technical skill, time management and creative drive; be ready to explore new and emerging technologies and meet the expectations of clients looking to do the next big thing. And be cool. In that dork-cool kind of way that means you’re super-smart, super-talented, ready for a challenge, and devoted to antisocial digital activities.
- Code email blast and websites mockups created by our design team
- Help to refine and improve the production process
- Coordinate version control of design files and assets
- A portfolio of work demonstrating coding skills
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
- Ability to implement Web site concepts within parameters provided
- Solid understanding of design pitfalls, especially with regards to Web standards and browser compatibility issues
- BS/BA/AD degree
- 1 year of HTML/CSS experience
Must have working knowledge of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strict XHTML
- CSS-based table-less layouts
- Cross browser compatibility and understanding of accessibility
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Keen attention to detail
- The ability to use exceptional organizational, written and verbal skills to be an active diplomat and problem solver
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to take initiative
- Must be able to work within a multi-segmented team
Over the past 30 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced, dynamic, professional-yet-casual team environment. We rock.
We also offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full health coverage and a generous vacation policy. We reward longevity with a matching retirement fund and an internal promotion strategy.
When you have it, flaunt it. Send us your cover letter, resume, and either a link to your portfolio or 3-5 work samples. For more information, visit http://www.adcetera.com/.