Adcomm, Inc. Employee Reviews

run away, don't settle for this
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 25, 2018
Wow .... where to start? Pay is around the lowest in the industry. Management, well its just a joke and not a funny one! Read thru the reviews , they almost all say management is horrible. The place is completely unorganized , no clue what they are doing , and no one held accountable. They will continuously ask you to do FREE Work ,stuff that's out of your scope and you will not be paid for. Don't settle for this garbage , wait it out and find a real job. This place is a disgrace!
Pros
easy to quit
Cons
Worst managment ever, low pay, unorganized, no chain of command
Eh If you're in you're in, If you're a previous worker, then have fun trying to work again with them
Quality Assurance Analyst/Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLNovember 29, 2017
So I have been applying for positions at this company over and over. I was having issues at home which resulted me leaving the first time then I came back in another department. I had resigned from that one though because majority of my co workers weren't the best and the management for the new department was awful. SO I had resigned. And now I am wanting to return to an old position that is open and I am emailed that I am not eligible for rehire. Not sure why because when I email them back, they never respond. So have fun with this company. Once you leave, good luck getting back in it.
Pros
Weekday job
Cons
Bad Management; Iffy Workers, Not enough pay for what all you're trained on.
Don't waste your time here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLSeptember 23, 2017
The pay is barely above minimum wage yet they expect stellar employees. Maybe they wouldn't have such a high turnover rate if they paid better. Nobody can support a family with the pay from Adcomm.
Pros
Cons
Pay, drama, never got 40 hours a week but they tell you'll get unlimited overtime.
Adcomm is growing FAST!!!
Worker (Former Employee) –  Mary Esther, FLSeptember 15, 2017
Adcomm is a great place to work if you are fast paced and fully focused on tasks. There is room for promotion, as the company is growing daily. The only hiccup I see in Adcomm's current system is the lack of vacation and holidays given to employees. Morale is built based on how a company shows appreciation and a balance in work and life. I think a few paid holidays or a 1 week vacation should be standard for all positions. I have worked for different companies and never worked for an employer that did not offer paid holidays and vacation after 90 days.
Pros
great hours, decent pay
Cons
no automatic paid vacation, no holidays off except Xmas and Thanksgiving
Worst Job Experience
Order Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 4, 2017
I worked at this company about a year ago and I am soo glad I found a much better job elsewhere because this place was absolutely a nightmare..they have you working entirely too much you don't have time for family and when the queue is too high you can't go to the bathroom or lunch also the team leaders are very self serving and take their time getting to you if you have an issue..I am sooo thankful I did not choose to settle and found a better paying job with very great benefits and much better pay!
Pros
Pay is about the only Pro
Cons
Everything Else
Productive Workplace In Need Of Fair Managment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Navarre, FLFebruary 12, 2017
The work environment is not bad, but management cannot seem to meet eye to eye with the rest of the company. Policies seem to change every other day, and it seems like management does not feel the need to inform Supervisors or agents of said changes until it's too late. Other than that,if you take care of your individual responsablities management will leave you in peace and it isn't a bad place to be.
Pros
Lunch provided every Saturday
Adcomm review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Navarre, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Coming into Adcomm the expectation was set that this is an awesome company that provides a positive work environment. Every day I was greeted by happy and cheerful work mates. I learned to listen to understand better. Management was always willing to help. The hardest part of my job was leaving because overtime was so plentiful but it was so enjoyable to be around coworkers who loved their job as much as I did.