Adconion Direct Employee Reviews

Wonderful company!
Lead Engineer/Manager (R&D Department) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 17, 2017
I loved my position with Adconion Direct. As a manager for the R&D team, we had the challenge of trying to inbox the companies email marketing.

The culture was the best of any company I ever worked for! Parties, work/life balance was wonderful and everyone had a great time at work.

Unfortunately the company was purchased by another organization and they cut my team, so I lost the job because of that acquisition, but I hold not animosity to anyone at that company at all.

If you ever get a chance to work with anyone from the old Adconion Direct...take it! Everyone was great!
Pros
Culture was amazing. Great work/life balance. Compensation was wonderful.
Cons
Some of the work the R&D department was tasked for was "questionable" at times :)
Great company culture
Senior Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 31, 2014
Everyone here is friends. This is a work hard play hard environment and there is always something new to learn.
Great company with amazing culture and atmosphere!
Global Ad Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 4, 2014
Adconion has been a fantastic company to work for these last several years. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an exciting career and challenge!
Great culture and strong sales team
Account Executive, Digital Media Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 12, 2014
Collaborative selling and massive amounts of agency outreach!