ADD Employee Reviews

n/a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR SUPERIOR CHEVROLET (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAMarch 14, 2017
Nice place to work. In a challenging location but money can be made just have to work like any other place. Company has been around for a twenty plus years.
Add A Staff was a temp service they were nice but did not help me find another job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 15, 2016
My work day was spent mostly writing names on folders for the construction guys. The name of the company was Security Vault Works. I also did data entry from files to computer.
Pros
Was a good place to work but only temporary.
Cons
not a permanent job.
A non-profit will a passion for serving
Payroll Supervisor - Finance (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 7, 2016
A non-profit that serves individuals with developmental disabilities. Excellent co-workers, team atmosphere, superb management.

Mondays and Fridays are typically the busiest days. I have learned numerous, valuable skills through the many promotions I have been afforded at Add.

The hardest part of the job other than keeping up with all the government, state, county, vendor, providers, and medicaid rulings and compliance is the transition from paper documents to electronic versions.

My co-workers have been the undeniably best part of my job. I have the utmost respect for my co-workers and manager.
Pros
Generous PTO policy
Cons
professional development and a lack of human capital investing
Run for your life from this place!!!
Residential (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHFebruary 25, 2016
The management is extremely poor, and bottom of the barrel! They don't care about the Individuals that they provide serves to! They were about to file bankruptcy and had another company merge with them so they could make payroll. If you like being treated like un fairly this is the place for you!
Pros
NONE
Cons
no respect, low pay, made to lie and cover up incidents
Great team members
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 27, 2016
Enjoyed the work. Learning new tools was challenging. I worked mostly in SMS, Active Directory, and Web Jet Admin. I also supported patching for servers, as well as desktops.
Great
Coach Academy (Former Employee) –  AlbanyAugust 21, 2015
It was a great company to work for. It was a very hard job, but it was a great company to work for. I did Data Entry. I worked for the world wide leader in ADHD coach training.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Very tedious and repetative
Enjoyable place to work at
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYMarch 14, 2015
Helped residents with their everyday responsiblities. Dispensed meds. The residents always kept you smiling. I learned anyone can overcome a disability
Pros
Good Investment package
Cons
low pay
No other Place like Zaxby's
Zaxby's (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAFebruary 17, 2015
What a great place to work. They really go out of there way to help you succeed and I had a great team to work with. We really need a Zaxby's in California.
Pros
Free Lunch, room for growth
Cons
ADD is an excellent company
Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 3, 2014
I enjoyed working with ADD. There was no room for advancement is the reason why I left the company.
Helpful company
Administrative Asst (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 10, 2014
I was able to work a few temp jobs for them. They were always professional
I enjoyed the challenges my position provided me each day.
DATA ENTRY AND INDEXING CREW LEADER (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHNovember 29, 2013
I learned things about the challenges that face people with disabilities in the job field and just everyday lives that I just take for granted. The individuals that I supervised daily were funny, knowledgeable, and took great pride in the work they did. The staff there were amazing in how they accomplished their daily duties, Everyone came to work with positive attitudes and looking for more opportunities for growth for the people we serve.
Pros
Individuals we served and the great staff spirit
Cons
Poor management of agency which cause the reduction in jobs
great job
DSP (Former Employee) –  Calverton, NYJune 26, 2013
love to work and help people especially with disabilities easy to feel appreciated for providing the proper care they need
Pros
people i worked with
benefits
productive company
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 28, 2013
i liked helping people there was nothing hard about this job
heathcare
Case Manager, Activity Therapist, Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2012
Provide and support residents in gaining access to needed medical, social, education, and other services essential to meeting basic human needs in order to maintain a climate where the resident can achieve a level of growth and independence.
assistant
Support Staff for Special Education (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 20, 2015
I offered sessions in different therapies and creative activities.to assist ADD students to succeed in life.
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
Insecure income