Addison Gilbert Hospital

Addison Gilbert Hospital Employer Reviews

Excellent Hospital
RN (Current Employee), Gloucester, MAMarch 25, 2014
Excellent hospital with great co-workers and reliable management.
best boss I ever had
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), GloucesterDecember 27, 2013
Pros: great team, friendly and welcoming.
Cons: never any openings because no one ever leaves!
Level of care is extremely high, more than you would expect at a small community hospital. Quality Staff.
Good working environment, staff encouraged to grow in field.
Nurse Manager, Perioperative Services (Current Employee), Gloucester, MADecember 9, 2013
Friendly environment where patients are prime concern. Typical day starts with all staff discussing expectation of day. All staff encouraged to work together to get results. Most enjoyable and hardest part was leaving such dedicated people.
Intensive Care Nursing. Cardiovascular, Medical and Surgical. 6 bed unit.
Full time staff nurse in the intensive care unit (Former Employee), Gloucester, MAJune 4, 2013
Pros: education in critical care
Cons: i probably left too soon.
Small close knit community hospital. I was sent to a comprehensive Critical Care course and received my CCRN while working there. My co-workers were very supportive. There was opportunity for growth in hospital supervision, and I enjoyed floating to the ER for emergencies.
Not a COMMUNITY Hospital when I left
Associate Nurse Manager (Former Employee), Gloucester, MAAugust 28, 2012
Pros: was a great community hospital
Cons: upper management
It's been many years since I worked there so my experiences may no longer be meaningful. AGH had been taken over by Beverly and the community -- internal and external -- aspects of the Hospital quickly eroded. Money became the primary motivator of the admin. and people just get in the way of that.
Family atmosphere
Clinical Associate/ Administrative Associate (Former Employee), Gloucester, MAJuly 5, 2012
Pros: close team.
Cons: not enough to do.
This hospital is a small community hospital with a family atmosphere. Co-workers become close friends and it's not difficult to find someone to help when help is needed. Due to the size of the hospital the pace is slower with less action than larger hospitals. The best part of this job was the lack of overwhelming situations. The worst part of this – more... job was slow shifts with not much to do. – less
It is a warm and welcoming enviroment to work in.
Manager and ultrasonographer (Former Employee), Gloucester, MAMarch 31, 2012
Pros: lunch time should be your time to regroup.
Cons: good health insurance. good support system.
The days are busy- which is good. The patients are a variety of different culters and I am always learning from them. My co-workers are always willing to help. The hardest part of job is trying to get the work load done without losing my personal contact with the patient which I always like to do. I am professional with each patient -but I give them – more... support and kindness always. – less