Addison Group Employee Reviews

Front Desk
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2015
my review is the positive way of working with different doctors and learn different software.

my advance of it all is learning the culture and how difference response when it come to caring for patients.

I learn to assist as must as allowed.
Pros
Always learning difference way of helping
Cons
Not able to do as must
Was placed with a good company
Credentialing and Privileging Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DenverSeptember 8, 2015
I learned more about grant work and also how certain people can be stuck in their ways and not like change. I did learn a lot about human behavior with this position.
Credentialing Specialist
Credentials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Initial Appointment and Reappointment of Doctors and Advanced Nurse Practitioners. Working with Cardiology Group of Physicians.
Pros
Good Interactions with Administration and Doctors
Cons
Co workers not professional nor team oriented
Not a good company to work for...
Coder (Current Employee) –  HoustonAugust 25, 2015
Not very well organized or well trained staffers... They don't know how to treat employees respectfully. Don't waste your time.
the addison group
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2015
This was a great place to work. I learned a lot about the staffing industry and how to place the right people in the right jobs.
Pros
location
Cons
cold calling
Helped highly skilled IT professionals conduct their job search and further advance their respective careers.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 11, 2015
1.Cold calling.
2.Data entry and database management.
3.Role playing.
4.Helping revise resumes.
5.Preparing candidates for interviews.
6.Constantly building my pipeline of candidates and potential clients.
7.Screening candidates for potential available positions that I have available.
Pros
Working with people, selling, cultivating business relationships, helping hard working individuals advance their careers, constantly prospecting new business.
Cons
Monotonous data entry
Field Coder
Field Coder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
This a very busy job to have. You have to be very organized in order to be productive. Also, its more thing just coding. You work from multiple assignment sheets that contains all the doctors offices and hospitals your responsible for doing chart reviews on. Your responsible for calling and making appointment to review there charts. Once the reviews are completed, you then process the reports with the results of the review. You rarely see your co-workers and manager but when you do we enjoy spending time with each other. What I have learned is how to tap into all resources I have and I become very independent. The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility I have with my schedule. Overall its a great opportunity for coders.
Great people to work for
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  The Hertz CorporationApril 25, 2015
I have interviewed with the Addison Group three times and accepted one contract. Each time the representatives were courteous, excited, and a real pleasure to deal with.

Throughout my contract, the rep always communicated with me and even took me out to lunch one day, on their dime. That was a first for me with any contracting company in over twenty years.

These folks are an 11 on a scale from 1 to 10.
Pros
Great environment and communication. Very decent salary.
Cons
No benefits
customer friendly
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 23, 2015
Addison group is a Agency for temp-to hire job placement. Have worked you me on an friendly basis in terms of keeping in touch with me as to how are things going with the assignment they have me on.

Rate of CEO- never meet and/or work with.
Pros
once placed they keep in touch
Review Summart
Accounting Assistant-Franchise Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 1, 2015
Great Company. Addison Group was a great company to work with. Great staff and wonderful opportunities.I would highly recommend this company
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2015
The Addison Grp is a staffing agency. I actually work at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. Its a great environment. I work with ggenuinely nice people and caring people.
Pros
Higher Pay Grade
Cons
Its a staffing agency/ Temp assignments
Consulting company with great communication
Technical Writing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Everyone was involved and interactive. The recruiter and account rep. were often in contact, which was nice. Always answered any questions very quickly. You could tell that the people at Addison Group really cared!
friendly work environment
Data Entry/Auditing files (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityFebruary 9, 2015
I find out what was needed daily and filled the daily task with what my expectation was from taking the job.My performance and being on time every day as needed was spoken for its self.
Pros
work expreience
Cons
heavy lifting that wasnt discussed when job was offered
GreatAgency
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, IlJanuary 19, 2015
Nice friendly staff, great atmosphere. This was a staffing agency.
Company is diverse.
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
I would recommend Addison Group - highly professional. I enjoyed working with them on various assignments.
I had accounting assignments and each assignment provided me with new programs and diverse surroundings.
Pros
temp to perm
Consistent
Administrative Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2014
I have had a great experience with Addison Group. Compared to the other agencies I've worked with, I must say they are very organized and consistent in giving me work.

For the most part, the jobs they reach out to me about are aligned with my experience however, every once in awhile there will be a low-paying entry level type of job that makes me go "huh?"
Adequate temp agency
Data Entry/Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 5, 2014
My opinion would be higher, had I received more advance-notice of the end of my last assignment. I was not notified until after the fact, on the Sunday morning following my last day of Friday.
Pros
better than nothing
Cons
lag-time in response from agency-contacts
Stay Away!!!!
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Tulsa OkNovember 6, 2014
Was recruited for project will large corporation and
was advised of hourly wage submittal.
When I received first paycheck, was shorted $1 an hour. I asked the other contractor on the job if he was being paid what he was told.
He stated they shorted him $2 an hour.
I contacted the recruiter and was given the run around. The corporation hiring manager heard us talking about it and asked what was up. We told him and he then contacted human resource who contacted the staffing company account manager. I then received a call from the staffing account manager and was accused of starting trouble on the job. This was untrue. I was asked and told the manager of our predicament. They changed the pay rate to what we were told but they did not adjust it from the contract inception. i then called the staffing account manager and left a voice mail regarding the issue.
The staffing company then attempted to have me removed from the job via the onsite hiring manager who refused as I was performing above expectations. The co-contractor then started getting threatening text messages how I was almost fired in attempts to keep him quiet. They did pay me back pay from the inception of the contract, but not him. I then got a call from the staffing office manager advising to stop talking about it and was also trying to get me to say something to remove me from the job. That i should be grateful they got me a job...etcT he job and the people at that corp were great and it was a great place to work.
The contract got extended and the staffing company did not contact me to advise me that it was. I believe
  more... this was an attempt to have me not show up and then claim I left the job.
Stay away from this staffing company!!!
They have been on my linkeIn page for who knows what devious reason.
More than likely to attempt to demonize or vilify me further.
Be warned!!!!
Pros
the company with the project i was placed at i made great contacts and referrences.
Cons
completely unprofessional bordering on dangerous behavior.
Fast and Professional
A/R Follow-Up Rep (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 4, 2014
I recently interviewed with Addison Group located in the DTC. Their office and recruiters were professional and inviting. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and within a few days I had interviewed with a few healthcare companies located in the Denver area. My recruiter was professional and concise with setting up the interview and placing me into the position I am currently working at.
Pros
fast, professional, welcoming
Cons
none thus far
Great Place for temporary work
Representative - Leigh Warren (Former Employee) –  okc,okOctober 6, 2014
Addison Group was to help find jobs until I could find a permanent job.