Addison Group Employee Reviews

Excellent Staffing Agency
interim contract senior accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2017
Excellent staffing agency to work for. I am in between contract assignments. Yes, I would recommend this staffing agency to other people that are in transition between jobs.
Read the Fine Print
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAAugust 16, 2017
This company is engaged in illegal wage garnishment pursuant to the FLSA regulations.

They require you to fill out an application agreeing that you will give them 1 week notice before leaving, or else you will be paid minimum wage on your final paycheck.

Legally, you are "at will" and cannot be "punished" for exercising your rights under the law.

I am going to negotiate with them to see if they will allow employment without this. If not, I'm not going to work for them and then report them to the local federal labor office.
Would not want to work there again
Shipment Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 8, 2017
I didn't enjoy working for this company , management was un friendly and could never reach anyone if I had questions or concerns .
Would not take a job from them again I feel they are un professional
Good Contract Experience
Outpatient (ED) Coding Specialist - Contract (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 27, 2017
Was placed by Addison into a permanent f/t position after 3 months. Received a nice increase in pay from my previous position all negotiated by my recruiter.
Wouldn't work here again
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2017
People were great but the management worked us like animals. They make it seem like its a great place to work with parties and fun but then they barely let you talk to coworkers and be on your phone at all. They just care that you make money. They don't care about your well being.
Pros
None that I can think of
Contracting service
Service Desk Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJuly 17, 2017
Great contracting service/company. The best way to get in the door to a great company. Addison assisted greatly in preparing for the interview, monitoring work environment and services that allowed me to get to the forefront of consideration for permanent position.
Good place to sign up with for short term contract assignments.
Switchboard/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2017
Addison Group specializes in delivering an exceptional staffing experience for both companies and individuals in select industries and occupations. I had good assignments with them.
Good culture
Sr. Finance & Accounting Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 11, 2017
Great overall culture. Great work life balance as well. No upward mobility. You will be stuck in the same position forever. Unless you move out of state.
Good Staffing Company
Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 10, 2017
I didn't have to much interaction, but when I did it was positive. The staff is friendly and helpful. I actually secured the job and was with their client for 5 years.
Good Temp Company
Insurance Follow-up Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 9, 2017
I have had several temp jobs with Addison Group. They always try to find something for me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a job. I have gotten my last two permanent jobs there as well
Pros
Good at finding jobs that fit me
Cons
Temporary work
Temporary work is okay if you are looking to move around
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73104July 6, 2017
I enjoyed the work they found for me. I was looking for something a little more regular. I would still be there if there was a chance a position would become a permanent full time position
Pros
It was good to let someone else do the legwork for me.
Cons
Temporary work
great
Claims Department (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 5, 2017
They are very professional and try to match you with a job that fits you, I would recommend them to friends and I would use them again if I needed them.
Good place to work if benefits are not needed
Coder/Auditor/Biller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 4, 2017
Staff is great and good to work with. Started with this company after loosing full time position and was able to work remote. Several positions to choose from as long as you have the experience and qualifications.
Pros
remote
Cons
no paid holidays, time off or sick days, pay is low compared to other companies
Great place to work and great location
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 29, 2017
Great place to work and great location. The CEO and management team really care about their employees. Contracted workers will receive benefits also so that is a big draw for AG.
Pros
benefits, Ceo
Productive workspace with families
Supervisor of Business Community Development (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 28, 2017
My typical work day, started at 7am-3pm. Supervising a staff 6, checking emails. Having morning briefing's with staff. Assisting, Director with daily operations,

Following up on Case Manager, case notes. Signing and approving, attending meeting upon request.

Sitting in on case conferences, with out of compliance clients.

Keeping a daily, correspondence with case managers daily roaster's and emails.
Pros
Having Flexibilty
Cons
Not having a since becoming permanent
Good company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2017
Good company with opportunity for advancement. Employees had the opportunity to make what they put into the job. Decent work-life balance. Strong leadership.
N/a
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 21, 2017
They didn't give me the full story on the hiring of the last job. Told me it would be 90 days & ended up being about 8-9 months before the company would even consider
First Assignment
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 15, 2017
They were the first staffing agency over 8 months of seeking a job to place me on an assignment. I appreciate their trying to help me with work. I was placed at a church ministry helping with planning a huge conference.
Lack of Communication
A/R, Payroll Specialist & Human Resources Asst. (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKJune 6, 2017
They were good at finding me jobs, but when I told them I wanted to start looking for FT, long-term jobs, and that I didn't want Temp assignments anymore; they still kept sending me on Temp assignments, and they were not honest about it at the time I accepted the position. Prior to me seeking long-term employment they were a great company to work for, and I had zero problems with them.
Blindside employees occasionally!
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Multiple locationsJune 3, 2017
You can have a raving annual review and then be released shortly after with the reasoning that they aren't impressed with your performance, and that recruiting isn't for everyone. So very disappointing that their aren't more discussions about improvements or expectations before releasing an employee, especially when made to believe that you're right on track.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addison Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9