Addison Group Employee Reviews

fast paced
Engineering Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 9, 2017
I enjoyed working with this company because of the relationships that i was able to form with other companies around the city. The culture of the office allowed for me to thrive in this area.
Fast paced and fun millennial environment
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 8, 2017
Fun place to work at with great leadership. Enjoyed everyone I worked with in all verticals. All of the branch managers are great at their jobs and provide great hands on leadership for their teams to grow.
Reliable company to work for, quick in finding a position to fit your needs.
Remote IP Coder (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 7, 2017
I enjoy working as a Medical Coder . It is always a challenge since each and every chart is different. I enjoy working with each recruiter that I have used. They were quick to help me find employment.
Pros
Reliable and quick in finding a position to fit my skills.
Cons
There are no cons I have found so far with this company
Staffing service
Home Owners Insurance Processor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 2, 2017
Great communication. Matched my skills with the position I was seeking at the time. Listened perfectly to what my needs were. Seemed to be interested in placing me in the correct position.
It was good
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 25, 2017
Great company and I thoroughly enjoy the environment. It taught me various things about myself and how to sharpen my existing skillet. I am looking forward to working on the team and will not give up!
Worst agency ever! No communication, no permanent positions.
Hertz Dtag account manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2017
Horrible communication, constantly lied about the job being direct hire after 90 days. The company was actually going out of business and ended up on the local news and addison continued to lie and say that it was not, so a lot of people started to quit. Once addison heard the news of us "temps" quiting the recruiters continued calling up our phones being extremely rude, trying to get us to go back to a company that was going out of business in less than a month. They also never offered any other positions after the place closed. They called 2weeks before the company closed just to say oh i dont know if you heard but we just got the news that this company is closing down. As if we didn't already know and as if it was not on the news for months. They use "temps" just so they can get paid their commission, they dont genuinely care about the person.
Pros
Okay pay, met some nice co workers
Cons
Everything else
Worst Temp Agency I have EVER worked for
N/A (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2017
I was extremely excited when I received a call from one of the recruiters in Dallas, Texas Novilia offering me a position in which I could start immediately. Who wouldn't be thrilled? I attended the in office orientation on a Friday (which the assignment was to start the following Monday). I assumed at that time everything was peachy, so did the others in attendance of the orientation. On Monday I arrived at my assignment early as instructed. Once I arrived along with the others we were immediately greeted as " the temps" and placed in a waiting room for over an hour. Of course, I know this isn't Addison Groups fault for that, but what a bad way to start your first day. After just a day of training 2 temps walked out and did not show back up. The job description given was not the job at hand. I was very disappointed. The compensation for that particular position was horrible, but I was in between jobs and needed something at that time. After 2 days by the grace of God I was offered another position with a totally different temp agency. I advised my recruiter at Addison Group as soon as I was notified of this job opportunity. After leaving the assignment I submitted a timesheet for the hours I worked that was sent to every temp. Long story short it has been nearly 3 weeks and I not received a dime from the agency. I received a email stating the timesheet I submitted was approved days before their " payroll" cut off and was told that it was an error. That due to the error I would have to wait an additional week for payroll processing. Although, the check will be small it is the  more... point that I worked and wasn't paid. No communication was done. I feel because I left the assignment I am being treated this way. No one deserves their wages to be tampered with. The recruiter was texting and calling me every day when I was on the assignment to check in and now that there is a problem with my wages NOTHING! Do not work for this company I advise you to seek other temp agencies. There's so many to choose from. This company is not worth it.  less
Pros
Fast Placement
Cons
Horrible wages, no communication, didnt get paid, rude
productive and fun workplace
contract medical records coder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 3, 2017
worked as a contract to hire position and decided not to stay. I coded inpatient and outpatient medical records. most of the empoyees were working from home .
Pros
small town environment
Very Good Consulting Company
Information Technology Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 24, 2017
This company treated me very well in terms on getting me a contract position. They met my pay requirements for the consulting place I was at. The consulting job they sent me on was typical in terms of corporate IT support.
Pros
good communication with employees, good at getting benefits
Cons
no insurance
Fun environment, but professional
Certified Medical Assistant Front Office (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2017
Check-in /check-out patients, co-pay, verify and schedule appointments, prepare new patient packages, mail them ahead of time, verify insurance, fax, scan and copying, end of day batch.
Pros
Got to see the Space Center everyday
Cons
Not permanent position
Recruiter great until you get let go from assignment
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNMarch 7, 2017
The company I worked for ended my assignment. Once this happened the Addison Group declined to help me find additional employment opportunities. This company only wants to make money off of you and discard you once you don't get them a paycheck.
communication
Workers Compensation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 22, 2017
This company lacks COMMUNICATION!!! They sent myself and a group of others to the wrong location on the start date of an assignment. They're ok with making mistakes and want their employers to accept them, but not willing to understand that things come up in life when it come to their employees. They will let you go with no hesitation nor heart of understanding after youve worked hard for them.
An excellent temporary agency
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
The staff of the Addison Group are very professional and willing to assist their temporary contractors to find assignments that fit their skill set and fulfill the needs of their clients.
Medical Coder II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
Addison Group is a great place to work. Great pay, flexible hours and even though it is contract work it has been long term contract work. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Everything is very organized and on-boarding is a breeze. Always quick to answer questions. Job was exactly as explained. The flexibility is great, I have all week to get my hours in, including weekends. As with contract work you never know when it will end so that's a downfall but I've been placed for over a year with the same company. They don't offer benefits or holidays but with having the whole week to get your hours in allows you to get your full pay when holidays arise. The only thing they could do to be a premier employer is to offer benefits their contract employees can purchase if they wish.
Pros
Great pay, steady work, flexible hours
Cons
Does not offer benefits
A growing organization with opportunities for Advancement
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 14, 2017
Addison Group is quickly growing and expanding to new markets offering resources for Administrative, HR, Engineering, IT, Healthcare, and Finance & Accounting needs. The culture offers a fun way to connect with your work peers, and a great work-life balance so you can continue to grow personally and professionally! A phenomenal place to work whether you're new or experienced.
Company with various opportunities
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 3, 2017
Addison is an agency who allows people to work in different professional areas, while I was with Addison I was able to work in the area of AR it left me a good experience, Collections, and Health Environment.
Working for the Addison Group as your first job is like getting a Ferrari as your first car
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 17, 2016
Amazing culture! It's a great place to grow for the highly ambitious. The leadership at the company is an encouraging and highly capable bunch. They really care about their employees and invest in your success
Pros
Competitive wages, great work life balance, unlimited pto, mileage and phone covered, client lunches covered, very generous incentives
Cons
The job itself is a grind, but if you learn to love it and put some care towards your job, you will succeed
Contract Only
HSE Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2016
* first assignment I learned HSE procedures and laws.
* co-workers were great full of instructions
* typical day was making sure the employees have had all classes necessary for company regulations
Temporary Services firm
Medical Coder, Denial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ILDecember 7, 2016
Addison Group has various recruiters specializing in placement in various jobs. If you are placed with a company on assignment, your recruiter basically is your "boss."
Pros
chance to see work environment and decide if you want permanent placement there
Cons
being viewed as "only a temp" by other employees at assignment
Being a Superintendent
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 2, 2016
Anything your told by this outfit turns out to be untrue, they are just out for their cut of the money. Once you take a position for a company it turn out to be totally different
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
No Family Life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Addison Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9