Addison Group Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome management team.
Risk Adjustment Remote Certified Coder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2016
The management team is awesome. A recruiter will always try to notify the professional coder if their resume matches any job assignments that become available.
Pros
Helpful staff
Cons
Length of time to be accepted for an assignment.
I loved my job and the people I worked with. Nice experience.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 13, 2016
Texas Children's Hospital Administration Dept. is a great place to be.
All of your co-workers are very thoughtful and eager to assist in any way. A typical day consists of smiling faces everyday. Not too many places have that good quality. Very busy days handling CFO's calendar and travel arrangements, but enjoyable.
Great place to work for!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 7, 2016
Company is very well equipped at helping a person to find good positions! Hardest part of the job is most work is temporary! But awesome assignments to help you get trained for a better job!
This is a company that is unorganized and unprofessional. They made promises that they couldn't keep, which made me lose all respect for them.
Certified Physician Coder (Former Employee) –  several hospitalsFebruary 17, 2016
From the moment I was offered the position everything went wrong. They gave me the wrong start date three times, they said they would provide me with materials, then turned around and said I needed to pay for them. They also promised me a bonus and a week before they were supposed to give it to me, they suddenly said the person I was working with was no longer there so they couldn't give it to me. This company made promises that they didn't live up to. I would not recommend working for this company.
Pros
The pay was fair
Cons
too many to name
Good Company To Work For
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2016
Worked for them on two different occasions. Both times I was treated fairly and in constant contact with my recruiter. Good salary to start and given yearly increases.
Agency
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXOctober 24, 2015
For a placement agency they were professional and easy to work with, they were able to place me with a company within a week of me signing up with them. I received bi weekly phone calls to check on status of assignment.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no health care
Front Desk
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2015
my review is the positive way of working with different doctors and learn different software.

my advance of it all is learning the culture and how difference response when it come to caring for patients.

I learn to assist as must as allowed.
Pros
Always learning difference way of helping
Cons
Not able to do as must
Was placed with a good company
Credentialing and Privileging Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DenverSeptember 8, 2015
I learned more about grant work and also how certain people can be stuck in their ways and not like change. I did learn a lot about human behavior with this position.
Credentialing Specialist
Credentials Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Initial Appointment and Reappointment of Doctors and Advanced Nurse Practitioners. Working with Cardiology Group of Physicians.
Pros
Good Interactions with Administration and Doctors
Cons
Co workers not professional nor team oriented
Not a good company to work for...
Coder (Current Employee) –  HoustonAugust 25, 2015
Not very well organized or well trained staffers... They don't know how to treat employees respectfully. Don't waste your time.
the addison group
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2015
This was a great place to work. I learned a lot about the staffing industry and how to place the right people in the right jobs.
Pros
location
Cons
cold calling
Helped highly skilled IT professionals conduct their job search and further advance their respective careers.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 11, 2015
1.Cold calling.
2.Data entry and database management.
3.Role playing.
4.Helping revise resumes.
5.Preparing candidates for interviews.
6.Constantly building my pipeline of candidates and potential clients.
7.Screening candidates for potential available positions that I have available.
Pros
Working with people, selling, cultivating business relationships, helping hard working individuals advance their careers, constantly prospecting new business.
Cons
Monotonous data entry
Field Coder
Field Coder (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
This a very busy job to have. You have to be very organized in order to be productive. Also, its more thing just coding. You work from multiple assignment sheets that contains all the doctors offices and hospitals your responsible for doing chart reviews on. Your responsible for calling and making appointment to review there charts. Once the reviews are completed, you then process the reports with the results of the review. You rarely see your co-workers and manager but when you do we enjoy spending time with each other. What I have learned is how to tap into all resources I have and I become very independent. The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility I have with my schedule. Overall its a great opportunity for coders.
Great people to work for
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  The Hertz CorporationApril 25, 2015
I have interviewed with the Addison Group three times and accepted one contract. Each time the representatives were courteous, excited, and a real pleasure to deal with.

Throughout my contract, the rep always communicated with me and even took me out to lunch one day, on their dime. That was a first for me with any contracting company in over twenty years.

These folks are an 11 on a scale from 1 to 10.
Pros
Great environment and communication. Very decent salary.
Cons
No benefits
customer friendly
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 23, 2015
Addison group is a Agency for temp-to hire job placement. Have worked you me on an friendly basis in terms of keeping in touch with me as to how are things going with the assignment they have me on.

Rate of CEO- never meet and/or work with.
Pros
once placed they keep in touch
Review Summart
Accounting Assistant-Franchise Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 1, 2015
Great Company. Addison Group was a great company to work with. Great staff and wonderful opportunities.I would highly recommend this company
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 24, 2015
The Addison Grp is a staffing agency. I actually work at Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. Its a great environment. I work with ggenuinely nice people and caring people.
Pros
Higher Pay Grade
Cons
Its a staffing agency/ Temp assignments
Consulting company with great communication
Technical Writing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Everyone was involved and interactive. The recruiter and account rep. were often in contact, which was nice. Always answered any questions very quickly. You could tell that the people at Addison Group really cared!
friendly work environment
Data Entry/Auditing files (Former Employee) –  oklahoma cityFebruary 9, 2015
I find out what was needed daily and filled the daily task with what my expectation was from taking the job.My performance and being on time every day as needed was spoken for its self.
Pros
work expreience
Cons
heavy lifting that wasnt discussed when job was offered
GreatAgency
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, IlJanuary 19, 2015
Nice friendly staff, great atmosphere. This was a staffing agency.