1. Oversee multi-million dollar construction project(s) from start to finish.
2. Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and within budget.
3. Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the Owner, Architect,
Consultants, Subcontractors, and co-workers.
4. Excellent communication skills a must.
5. Good understanding of MEP building systems.
6. Capacity to handle pressure.
7. Study job specifications and drawings to determine appropriate construction methods.
8. Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, subcontractors, and design professionals to discuss
and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
9. Attend progress meetings, conferences, and special called meetings.
10. Scope review of subcontractor and vendor proposals.
11. College Education/Degree.
12. 5-7 years Experience.
Indeed - 18 months ago