Adecco
3,425 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

cna
C.N.A (Current Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 28, 2014
I enjoy working for Adecco because I get to go to different nursing homes. I get to meet different people. I have learned to work in with different residents and co workers.
Six Month Contract
Client Relationship Consultant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 26, 2014
Learned many new systems and gained a wealth of exerience. I gained a lot of knowledge when it comes to dealing with MSPs and VMS tools from a staffing perspective. I also gained a wealth of knowledge on payroll processes.
nice p[lace to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: treated employees good
company nice,people nice.co workers friendly.i liked toolbox tuesdays with the safety information
Great work environment, great management always there to assist when needed.
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RISeptember 25, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, great people, make your desk your own within reason
Cons: not quite enough training on certain products.
Answered incoming calls from consumers, documented comments/compliments/complaints and concerns about any particular product, store or employee. Maintained regular contact with field management for resolution(s) if applicable and kept customer abreast of all communications until matter was resolved.

Learned CVS values their employee's and customer's, – more... there for they're constantly doing their utmost best to make the shopping experience pleasant.

My interaction with my co workers was nice. They'd offer assist if I needed it and vice versa. We worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job was when I was unable to fulfill a request, for example, a customer calls in and want to know if their local CVS still carries a product. And having to tell them it has unfortunately been discontinued.

The most enjoyable part for me is at the end of the call hearing in the customer's voice how I made a difference in their day. That truly is why I like customer service. Because at one point or another, we're all customers and we all deserve the best experience. – less
great learning experiences
Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee), Johnstown, PASeptember 25, 2014
I have learned a great deal and the company is a great place to work.
Multiple Job Opportunities
Material Handler (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 23, 2014
This is a temp agency that was able to place me in multiple short-term jobs. I obtained many job titles that helped with my warehouse experience
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PASeptember 23, 2014
Helped people find jobs
Helped Clients fill positons
Screened resumes
talking to job seekers and Clients to find what they need
lovely job to work for
Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
Very good job to work for with different pay, I would work anywhere from 1 day to maybe months depending on the job
....
Manager of National Central Order Management Team (Current Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: colleagues
Cons: long hours - difficult for a good work and home balance
10 years
Managed a team
Worked on large national accounts staffing needs
Implementations integrating systems - Project Management Recruiting plans
Completed Leadership, Management and PWC Perform training
Assisting in meeting the department and companies goals
Reporting
Temporary Assignments through Adecco
Administrative Assistant - Data Entry (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 22, 2014
Adecco has consistently been my go-to source for employment for a number of years. They are reliable, have a great client base and the staff I have been in contact with have been very personable and knowledgable. I would recommend Adecco to everyone.
good
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Charleston, WVSeptember 20, 2014
pay grade good
employees great
agency fair
good location
good hours pay weekly
Laid back environment
Commissions Reconciliation Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PASeptember 19, 2014
Great pay, very laid back almost too much at times. Co workers are very helpful.
Organized workplace with friendly environment
Paint Line (Hang) (Former Employee), Muskegon, MISeptember 19, 2014
I was pleased to have worked for Adecco. They sent me to a workplace that was clean and organized and I appreciated the way the valued their employees.
Great Place to work
PROGRAM CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 19, 2014
I learned a lot about the MSP world and advanced my career.
I became a very diligent MSP/ Supplier. There is lots of room for growth. However management is not always consistent.
Enjoyable and comfortable workplace
Senior Accountant, Financial Systems (Current Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 19, 2014
I enjoyed my many years working here, with great bosses and wonderful coworkers. It has saddened me that this has all come to an end due to the company eliminating all positions in this building and moving the responsibilities to another state.
Management was great at matching your skills with type of job
Accounts Payable Clerk/Customer Service (Former Employee), Sterling, VASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: l
Easy to keep your interest because your skills would always match the job. Most jobs you have the other employees were team players and that made the job pleasant. The hardest part of the job was knowing that you could not afford the health care witch made it hard to stay in that job to long. The job was very rewarding because of the confidence you – more... would have knowing you had excellent training and you were doing quality work – less
FUN WORK PLACE
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company. Also I loved the hours that I worked.
No longevity
Driver (Former Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: familiar with the position so it was easy.
Cons: dealing with two different groups of managers who had no idea how to orchestrate.
Fill aircraft food/beverage carts and load them onto truck. Drive truck to Long Beach Airport and service the assigned Jetblue Airplanes.
Director Unemployment Insurance (Former Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Great place to work that allowed a balanced work/life balance.
Wonderful place to work
Sr. AIX Administrator (Current Employee), JacksonvilleSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
Very fast pace changing enviorment. very consistant employee base.

Much of the work is done locally in office and there are very few contractors

Onsite.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more