Adecco
3,934 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Technical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: many different experiences
Cons: too far of a drive
Interesting job because you get to meet and learn about many people.
Great agency
General Laborer (Current Employee), san diego, caJanuary 25, 2015
Many different job placements. Overall good employees and co workers
Hazardous to my health, unclean and unfair labor practices.
Stacker Operator (Former Employee), Tooele, UTJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: transportation was close to home.
Cons: violation of procedures, dirty work area, hazardous to my health, supervisor would not supply personal protective equipment.
Show up to work, cut fiber glass insulation without respiratory protection. Stack insulation, load trucks, operated cutting machinery and saw. Forklift Operations.
fast pace work environment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAJanuary 24, 2015
Good place to work,
Management could use more guidelines and structure
They always assign you positions that you are qualified to do
CLERICAL (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: short term assignments
You must always get to the assignment on time. Learn about the position and what it entails, ask questions, and make sure that you are doing your best and if it is not for you they will reassign to another company that may be more suitable for you. They are a great agency to work for.
temp
janitor (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Adecco were nice to work with but the availability to find work through them was very difficult
Great pay
Inspector (Former Employee), greenville, scJanuary 22, 2015
This was an okay job, just wasn't for me.I didn't like the plant environment or 3rd shift.
Employment agency
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Arvada ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: clerical duties
Cons: job ending
Adecco found me a few jobs that i really enjoyed just to bad they endded. The management was very good and the pay was just as good. The hardest thing about this job was really nothing just Loved it engeneral. I have leared alot from working with Adecco lot of experience & enjoyment..
Easy work
Assembler (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: pay, benefits and management
With this job is fairly easy. Nothing is hard about working at Facet Technologies through the staffing agency Adecco. At this job I've learned how to manually build diabetic devices, line coordinate and operate a machine. The most enjoyable part is working with others because I'm a people person and I love working with others.
Very open-minded and respectful workplace
Adminstrative Secretary (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: hour lunch break
Cons: not enough work to make the day go by
A typical day at work is fun busy and productive
skills as far as typing scanning copying etc.
The management is respectful and fair
Co-workers are fun and respectful as well as helpful
The hardest part of the job is catching up on late work or overload
The most enjoyable part of the job getting to work and leaving work as well as learning
I learned a lot about mfg of computer parts.
Maufacturing (Former Employee), Norman, OKJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: when we worked overtime they would buy us dinner or breakfast. they fed us good.
Cons: short term employment.
Adecco is a staffing service. I went to work in Oct for Adecco with a job assignment at Hitachi. I was told when this job ended they offered other jobs in Norman, I found this not to be true when my assignment ended with Hitachi.

My typical day at work was 10-12 hours of physical labor. I learned about making computer hard drives. The hardest part of the job was standing in one spot for the entire 12 day shift.
Overall pretty good agency for temporary work
Special Projects Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: paid holidays, pay matched what the job was, as did the job title
Cons: no paid vacations
I enjoyed working for this company, they had paid holidays and the pay pretty much matched what the job was. For a temporary Agency I would recommend this company. I also learned that they have a good way of getting temp to hire positions if that is what someone is looking for.
exciting and rigorous assignments
Concrete Finisher (Former Employee), N Charleston, SCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: match you with clients that need your skill set
Cons: some clients are brutal because you are a temp
I love this company! They treated me fair in N. Carolina and have found them to be consistent here in S. Carolina
High paced
Administrative Assistant /Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Trenton, NJJanuary 21, 2015
I was placed in the call center section of the company. I was taking inbound calls from college students who were checking on their GRE scores. The work environment was high paced and busy. The training session was really helpful. Co workers were of all ages and well to work around.
nice people and fun to work for
towmotor driver (Former Employee), Columbus, INJanuary 21, 2015
Cons: durty job
great people to work with help out in any way to get the job done they put the t in team work
Temporary work to help further your career
Production / Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Warrendale, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: fast placement
Cons: only temporary positions
Worked 2 different positions within this organization. Although I only worked a few months at the most, the recruiters were very helpful and fast with opportunities. One position was daylight and one position at night. I was liked at both jobs but I was looking for a full time position. I got along okay with co-workers and management at both jobs,.
Was a good place to help find a different career
Various (Former Employee), Casper, WYJanuary 20, 2015
This company is good about placing people with jobs that fit their needs.
Pretty Good place
Mortgage Collector I, Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Its a demanding workplace, however the compensation is pretty good, the managers are fine on the Adecco side.
Very Professional
contract technician (Former Employee), rochester nyJanuary 20, 2015
They were very professional in there placing me in various contract positions
na
Account Specialist (Former Employee), cincinnati ohioJanuary 20, 2015
I would give them a 1 being the lowest score I could give them!!!!!!! Their staff was rude and never followed through with what they said. One person would tell you one thing and someone else completely different answer.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more