Adecco
4,484 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

production work is fine
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCJune 1, 2015
Pros: find positions quick
Cons: doesn't really care about your home sitiation
They are a good company to work for and will find you a job quickly. They do whateve they need to do to insure that you are placed in a position that woks best for you.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJJune 1, 2015
The best part about this job was driving a cherry picker and picking orders. The hardest part was cleaning up and breaking down a lot of boxes
great place/ great team.
Customer Service Rep/ Greeter (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 1, 2015
great place to work. great team. caring recruiter. always ready to find job. would recommended to other to sign up to the company.
Temo positions promised to hire which was not true.
Temp (Current Employee), Grand RapidsJune 1, 2015
Pros: Monday thru Friday
Cons: temp
Hardest part was very new to the electrically word and felt I did not receive proper training. Learned that my ecectrical skills of making wiring harnesses was not for me.
Work
AP Test Reading Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati OhioJune 1, 2015
The management was well organized, good at handling a wide variety of employees from many walks of life. The hours were great for this temporary job and promotions for competant employees were readily offered
Very personable recruiters
Data Entry (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 1, 2015
I have had one recent assignment there but over a decade ago, got put on an assignment where i went permanent and worked for 3 years. Wished there could be more positions closer to me though.
Opportunity to advance as Permanent Employment
Temporary Associate on Assigment (Current Employee), Russells Point, OHMay 31, 2015
Pros: Decent income.
Cons: Benefits are not as strong as they could be with a permanent posistion.
Adecco is a temp service I currently work for. I am assigned as a temp at Honda Transmission Manufacturing. They are tremendously supportive by providing opportunity as it occurs for permanent employment with their client (Honda).
Temporary Service
Seasonal Greeter (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Temp position to permanent
Cons: no cons
They saw my potential and the potential advancement of the position. I appreciate the placement. Adecco was very easy to communicated with.
My job at Citigroup
Batching Operator (Current Employee), New Castle, DEMay 28, 2015
Pros: The environment is friendly.
Cons: It can get loud and crowded.
This is a a public sector position. A typical day at my current assignment at Citigroup, starting in the morning, I first gather my supplies needed to perform my job.

I then assemble documents in proper order to be processed. I also perform other job functions in the mail room, data entry and scan documents for further processing.

Management is a little inaccessible. We work in a fast paced environment where coaching and one-on-ones are far in between.

One of the hardest part about my current position is that we do not have assigned seating and have to try and find a seat in a crowded work environment. We have to do this every day. Co-workers compete for available work,in an environment where obtaining numbers are important.

The most enjoyable part about my job is that I work in a very diverse work place. There are people of many origins. My co-workers are friendly and we are allowed to communicate while working to pass the time.
View mortgage loans deeds and titles.Also issue checks to mortgage lenders research credit documents and appraisals,scanned documents,fax documents
Mortgage Review Processor (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 28, 2015
Pros: Like working for Bank of America and cross training on other job duties
Cons: Didn't like working the year end close out, Everyone had to stay back until all work is done in every department
View mortgage loans deeds and titles, issue checks to mortgage lenders, research credit
documents and appraisals,scanned documents, typing and used fax machines, copiers, typewriters,letter
opener machine, postage machine, alpha/numeral data entry. Proficient using MS Word and Excel, and
Internet Explorer. I enjoyed working at Bank of America my co-workers and I assisted other departments with projects and deadlines. The hardest part of the job is not being able to finish the task completely because another department need to complete their procedure before the job is done. The most enjoyable part of the job is working and being a team player and cross training on another job duty.
Adecco is good if they can find you an assignment
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIMay 27, 2015
Adecco is good if they can find you an assignment. Management does try hard to find assignments. The hardest part is waiting for an assignment to open up.
Productive, and sociable atmosphere
Port City Press - Production worker - Packed (Former Employee), Towson, MDMay 27, 2015
Work is straight to the point, everyone got along well, and were focused on their tasks. There were opportunities for overtime, and normal 8 hour days.
people are nice
varies (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2015
i love the company but they dont have alot of work for me. the benifits are good if they had a good job i would love to work for them. i did many jobs.
I enjoy the jobs the Adecco gets me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INMay 27, 2015
I have learned many things with Adecco. Would like to get something permanet but the only have temp jobs. But I have learned alot working for them.
A very well-paying position and good experience, very professional environment.
Bilingual Customer Service/Surge Employee (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYMay 27, 2015
Pros: A well-paying temporary position.
Cons: Contract ended far sooner than anticipated.
Surge Employee for state health department.

This was a dual-function role, as surge employee I took calls on the status of applications and between calls helped sort files to prepare them for scanning for electronic availability.

I learned to use a new electronic database that was being rolled out for the Wyoming Department of Health to facilitate the application process.

Management at the assignment was very professional, knowledgeable, and flexible with schedule needs. Coworkers were also very professional.

Challenges with the position mostly revolved around multi-tasking: taking calls, then switching gears to sorting files for preparation for scanning. This was, however, not a significant challenge.
Good for a temp company
Associate assigned to Nestlé Nutrition PTC Fremont (Current Employee), Fremont, MIMay 27, 2015
they try to get jobs that are appropriate for each employee. not a bad place to work, would work for them again. good place to work for.
Great Place to Work!
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Janesville, WIMay 26, 2015
Great company to work for, 6-3:30 @ $10.50/hr and my co-workers were great. The only reason why I couldn't continue is because of all the dust and dirt, my allergies were making me really sick.
Great starter job
Receptionist/Mailroom Record Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Get seen.
Cons: TEMP.
This is a great way to get your foot in at a great company, although most jobs are temp. The employees are nice and helpful, they will see what your looking for and try to match you with the best assignments they have.
really helpful staff
Receptionist/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Texas , CCMay 25, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: when the company you work for finds someone outside of a temp agency
staff is super helpful, kind and willing, They don't leave you hanging like most temp. agencies do, as long as you show them you really want a job theyll help you.
Temporary Agency
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJMay 25, 2015
Pros: Learning new skills, safe work environment, cafeteria, close to home
Cons: Temporary assignment
Adecco was a temporary staffing agency for Stryker Orthopedics. I worked in the manufacturing area of the facility and only had contact with Adecco for human resources purposes. I worked individually, and as a team to achieve daily goals set by Stryker management.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries