Adecco Employee Reviews

Evaluation of work is subjective; company continues to lose money
Proposal Writer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 17, 2017
You are expected to be available all hours of day, night and weekends. Managers are not properly trained. Senior managers continue to leave the company due to the lack of overall leadership and advancement of the company objectives. No work/life balance. They do not walk the talk.
Pros
You are employed
Cons
Already stated
Good place to start
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 17, 2017
Fast placement in good conditions
Could pay more for assignments
Friendly staff ready to help.
I worked through this company twice.
First time was great no problems ever
2nd time was a mess couldn't get my pay in a timely fashion and was forced to look elsewhere
adeeco
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 16, 2017
Working for a temp agency allows you to explore your talents and push your self to new lengths. Customer service has always been my strong point but adeeco allowed me the to get my forklift license which i allows me to explore new job experinces
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
not perm
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Adecco. Flexible hours and a wide variety of jobs to choose from. The Adecco staff and managers are awesome, understanding and helpful.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no insurance
Generally a good experience.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 16, 2017
Everything went pretty smoothly. I never had any problems getting paid. I was generally pretty satisfied when I worked for Adecco. I cannot say anything about their treatment of bullying situations because I luckily never had that problem at that time.
Quite nice plaace to work at the environment is nice and you can make great friends.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GANovember 16, 2017
A nice place to work whre you can meet great people and give customer service assistance and a typical day for me was assisting customers, talking with my friends.
Pros
My coworkers.
Cons
Not sure.
Workplace was fast paced and very active
Front Desk receptionist placed by Adecco Staffing (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 16, 2017
I enjoyed my last Adecco assignment, the job itself was exciting and the people I worked with were very helpful in getting me up and running. I would recommend Adecco to any temp that wants to immediately get started in the work place.
Pros
Fast placement to start this assignment
Cons
Pay rate was lower than what I usually make doing this same type of work
Good temp service
Filler Operator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 16, 2017
Fair wages and good management.. Adequate time off I usually worked around 40 to 50 hrs a week... Overall good company to work for would recommend...
Pros
Fair pay.. Full time.. plenty of time off..
Fun Place
Disaster Relief Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 16, 2017
Assigned to the American Red Cross, very relaxed casual environment. assisting Hurricane Harvey victims. Managers were cool . no micromanagement. Not for sure what the next assignment entails but hope that its just as decent as this one.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast
Cons
temporary
awesome place
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2017
Adecco Staff
They Company teach you diffeentiation thing in the work place
when I first got to Orlando fl I put in application with them and they put me to work At UPS doing shipping and handing and that was some new for me .
I love it the hour was nice.. And my job was to way the packages and put the label on the packages
great
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 16, 2017
Great place they would find you a job and they were always checking in with you. I would check in on my time, go work at the computer, go home and they were great
Pros
communication
Cons
communication
Poor communication
Image Collector (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2017
Starting off was great because they guaranteed 40 hours but after going back after a month things had changed with the hours. The end was messed up because they stated to us starting off that the assignment wasn't going to end any time soon and of and when it wasn't nearing the end that they would give us months in advanced notice. Well I received a four day noticed that the assignment was over.
typical work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJNovember 15, 2017
high paced work place, high call volume, people were not friendly, and pay was ok. I worked there years ago so i do not remember exactly what it was like.
It was okay while it lasted
Call Center Proxy Voting Representative (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 15, 2017
Although short and temporary, working for Adecco was decent. The only complaints is that they needed to have better control and screening of some of the employees they hire who try to make life difficult for other workers who have goals. Other than that, the pay was great for the assignment and opportunities were there for those who were serious about it.
work at your own pace
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canton, MANovember 14, 2017
There was nothing really hard about working here . A typical day at work is usually at a steady pace . I enjoyed working here . Management was also helpful
Would not work there again
Support Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 14, 2017
Crazy place and the Manager was also. I left LA and came back home to AZ. No opportunities there. I would no recommend working for them. Crazy, crazy.
Productive but hectic
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHNovember 14, 2017
You have to work 9 hours a day and attendance is very serious. you will get only 2 emergency days off for 3 months. If you are off more than 2 days you are fired.
Cons
Fun place to work - fair and good follow up and response times
Operations Analyst & R&D Buyer (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZNovember 14, 2017
Good company follow up and responses to any questions is quick. Sends out quarterly news letter with updates and fun things to read and do. Have training programs if you chose to partake.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp work
good job to work for just need to hier people more frequently
ctdi/adecco (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PANovember 14, 2017
same as above and get rid of the older staff Those that work for CTDI make it harder for the temps as they call us to get a permanent job.We all have families to feed and take care of.
Pros
wekly pay
Cons
old staff in the way or permanents CTDI employees
Supportive
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Monona, WINovember 14, 2017
Working for Adecco is appreciated. They focus on you as a person and is always encouraging you to reach higher. They were more like family, empathetic, caring and understanding in all aspects of life. I'd always choose Adecco as my employer.
Pros
Great Assignments and usually temp to hire or direct.
Cons
Temporary assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.