Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,312 reviews matching the search
Strives to keep personnel employed with low gaps between assignments.
Business Analyst, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHNovember 28, 2016
Adecco provides excellent training programs to increase skill sets and reduce gaps in job assignments. They provide on-site representatives that assist with all aspects of job assignments. Their hands-on management philosophy and "open door" policy is a large plus. Good company for individuals new or re-entering the workforce and also individuals who prefer temporary or contract work so they can diversify their skill sets.
Pros
Excellent training programs and skill testing for job matches.
Cons
Needs to strengthen benefits offered.
Great Placement
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2017
Adecco is a staffing agency that placed me at NYU as a contractor. The work environment at NYU was great. They have an awesome work life balance and compensate very well. If I had an issues someone at NYU or Adecco was always available to help. They appreciate your skills, provide training and feedback, and challenge you with tasks you may not have experienced before. Work place has Great time management! Low stress.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Not all benefits are available to contractors
Contracting company
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHNovember 5, 2016
Nothing special, a contracting company.

Personally, like other companies, I was left to work at the client site and mostly left alone unless of course I forgot to submit my hours.

Adecco has poor health insurance. I have better coverage for cheaper from the open market. I had a lot of problems with the benefits company in past years particularly regarding changing contributions. I recommend only signing up for flat fee services. I think this has gotten better as it is managed by third party. Also the third party provider may change. The 2015-2016 Benefit years company is better than previous. The benefit website now does have all the information, it just is more cumbersome to navigate than necessary.

As typical with contracting companies raises are not likely without taking the initiative and making a case for it.

They pay weekly on Thursday for prior week's work.

I worked some other contractors. They are all good people.
Pros
Low oversite
Cons
Health Insurance; Benefits Company; Pay increases
Adecco
KB Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2016
Firstly there are a few things you need to know before you jump on an Adecco job. Firstly Adecco's pay system is deplorable, providing no benefits, no raises, and a low starting pay. Even after taking on more responsibility in the company I am working for Adeccos Policy is never to increase pay even if you are a skilled employee and making half of the national average for what you do.

Secondly As far as employee recruitment goes they do a fine job to weasel anyone they can in to there contracted position. This saves the company money and ensures that the employees have the minimum.

To conclude Adecco Is by far the worst contracting agency I have ever been through. The company I work for is great And I wish that the employment would reflect that.

Don't waste your time. Adecco is only here for the money, monetizing a job a recruitment process that could be done much more efficiently in house.
Cons
No raises, No benefits.
Unbelievable
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 31, 2017
This is not a good place to work. The company wins by employing mostly associates so they don't pay benefits and they can let you go without notice. To take someone's life and mishandle it and mislead is disgusting to say the least.I'm so disappointed with this company. We asked for reviews and feedback and we were never given any formal overview of our performance. Adecco you should be ashamed of yourself. Ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Associate vs.Colleague, poor management staff, poor pay, inadequate training, mom and pop business model, poor communication, etc
Very laid back work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MelbourneDecember 20, 2016
You do have a dress code but it is no where to other companies and no benefits what so ever. You have these called pbanks which your suppose to use for sick days but once those run out your out of luck even if you or your little gets sick again. Which you only get about five I thinks for a couple of months, which would be fine if you always have someone to watch your kid(s) when they are sick, or just hope you don't get sick either.
Pros
free enviroment, 2 15 mintue breaks and a 30 min lunch deping on how long your shift is
Cons
no benefits
Very tight and productive
Seasonal Employee for Deluxe Media (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 7, 2016
Get there early and start the shift on the assembly line. I learned that you have to stay alert and focused once that assembly belt starts running or it could shift production. Management was solid. Co-workers were alert and on top of it. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of the work, piecing things together on the assembly line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I made a few friends outside of the workforce.
Pros
Free Coffee and in some cases free pizza & food
Cons
No health care nor benefits
Nice people but Costly benefits and no paid vacation
Contractor for Proctor & Gamble, R&D Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 29, 2016
I have only been with the company a short time, however I have never paid as much as I do now for health benefits. On top of that I do not get any paid vacation. The place I work is nice and I get along with my co-workers very well. Benefits has a huge part in my disgust.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
healthcare, no paid vacation
Learned about recruiting and what the company needs.
Office Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIJanuary 10, 2017
Consistently worked 40 hour week with holidays off without pay.
Did not offer 401or health benefits.
Great co workers who made the job fun.
Management constantly changed leaving little job security.
Adecco offered limited job growth.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
limited job growth
Novartis SAP HCM Team Lead
HR Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 8, 2016
As SAP HCM Team Lead, I was head of a team of 9 associates who performed all PA/PM/OM transaction for a Company of 35,000 US employees.

My co-workers were mostly externals, and were all great to work with. They worked very hard, and we all worked together (OT included) to make sure all deadlines were met and data accuracy was attained.
Pros
Annual Merit increases, Annual Bonuses, Good Benefits, Pension, 401K
Cons
Pay was not as "robust" as my previous Company, Merck & Co.
flexible schedule
Golf course maintenance (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 19, 2016
golf course maintenance is a seasonable job. Great for retirees and students due to flexible schedule. Co workers are all great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is viewing the abundant wildlife. Hardest part is probably the summer heat.although management does expect you to not over do it on those very hot days.
Pros
free drinks and free golf for employee and spouse
Cons
no benefits
Good balance of hours worked and free time.
Client Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 21, 2016
This was a good and challenging position that allowed a good work/life balance. Unfortunately, there was not a lot of room to grow within the company. Very small raises every year.
Pros
Steady salaried paycheck for 40 hours.
Cons
Bad work environment and no room to grow.
Avoid Adeeco....unless you're truly in need of work
Packager (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MODecember 23, 2016
At first, I was excited to work with Adeeco in North Kansas City. They had awesome job opportunities available and many different positions to choose from. Most of their positions start on the low end as far as pay goes but promise an increase after 90 days of employment. Beware that most of the clients have high turnover rates.
Sometimes you won't hear from a recruiter until weeks after you've applied for a position so it's important that you reach out to them after you've applied or else you'll never get started.
They do offer benefits after you've completed 1000 hours. The insurance is pretty cheap as well.
The reason I'm disappointed in Adecco is because they really don't care about workers, just the money and they won't offer to help you out if a situation arises at work. If you lose your job, they don't care and won't bother to help find you something else. They also don't update their job postings or add new jobs like they used to. Overall, the recruiters aren't helpful. There's plenty of better agencies in Kansas City and the surrounding areas. Don't bother with Adecco unless you're really in need of a job.
Pros
Ok jobs, quick process to apply and get started working, great hours, benefits
Cons
Unhelpful recruiters, lack of jobs
Great atmosphere
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Winston SalemNovember 23, 2016
Good company to work for. Caring and very friendly. The company pays good and works hard to ensure that your taken care of. Sometimes 12 hours can wear you out but overall they go fast because of great co worker. I like the days on and off schedule plus the opportunity for overtime. Safety is the main concern there as well it should be. We want to go home just as we arrived at work all in one piece.
benefits
Cons
sometimes the lkngbhours get to you
Do not sacrifice! If you have a job
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 20, 2017
Horrible contract ! If you have a full time job and got contacted from adecco regarding a temp position with a better bigger company! Do not take it . You will end up loosing both jobs ! Temp contract will use you to cover their position for 3 months they wont offer you the job ! They will take advantage of you and then get rid of you ! Please iam not trying to give rumors or anything! But trust me adecco is not good to work with ! Ive had the experience and iam professional with 5 years experience!and a masters degree ! Iam 100% overqualified dor where they sent me ! I ended up loosing everything. If you like good things to happen to you please do good things to others and tell everyone how bad is this company! They dont even pay for the holidays! They take your money ! They didnt pay me the Christmas holidays nor thanksgiving nor New Years nothing at all ! I promise if you don't believe me ask anyone who works there

Companies like addeco they dont care about you but the money! The most important thing for those companies is to make money ! Be aware please ! I wish for all you best of luck in your job research.
Pros
No free luchen or nothing you just working normal work and no benefits, they dont even pay for the holidays
Cons
Nothing special ! They got rid of me and 2 others
Employment company for GE Oil and GAS
Contract Employee for G.E (Former Employee) –  Harvey, LADecember 4, 2016
Good company that kept close tabs on the position placed. Communicated well with me with updates concerning holidays, benefits, promotions, and pay raises. They also were very good in getting me hired full-time at GE Oil and Gas.
Pros
Helped me to get hired full-time at GE Oil and GAS
Cons
No Cons
great to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 1, 2017
Adecco was a professional staffing agency that gave me the ability to get my foot in the door for a company that hires through temp workers. They listened, took my experience into consideration and placed me in the perfect fit.
Pros
temp agency, many oppurtunities
Cons
no benefits
great productive enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZJuly 15, 2016
- typical work day is fast paced
- i learned to be more comunicative and work as a team to get stuff done on time and hit quota.
- dont have nothing bad to say about management
- co-workers were amazing people and wouldnt mind working with them again in the future.
- Hardes part of the job was the multiple tasks that needed to be done in a short period of time.
- The most enjoyable time of the day was the last hour because you felt so successful for all the hard work you got done on time.
Pros
Great celebrations for company accomplishments.
Cons
Worked there three years and never got a raise.
a fun work place enviroment
Contractor for Bank (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2017
Adecco was a great place to work. They placed me in positions with companies that fit my skill set. They had great opportunities for someone with my skillset.
Pros
great positions. good benefits
Cons
its a big company. lack of communication between both companies
great learning experience
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 31, 2016
Adecco Temp. Agency is a great company to work for. Learned alot about all different types of warehouse positions. A simple job. Good people who work hard. This company is an agency so that means you will not get the full salary you desire because you were hired through them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.