Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,709 reviews matching the search
Would have been a good job at Wix if they would have had the ability to recognize talent.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCMay 25, 2016
Job was fine, if you could live off 1985 pay rate in 2012. Was willing to bide my time and hang in waiting to be hired full time and obtain health insurance. Worked the first full year with perfect attendance, but after working second year, once again with workers around you making 3 times what you did with full benefits, 9 per hour and waiting to be hired on finally took its toll. It really is true, its not what you know, its who you know, unfortunately.
Pros
Learned patience the hard way.
Cons
1985 pay rate in 2012, with no health insurance.
Professional Experience
Field Tech (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2016
The Field Technician position is temporary. It is based on availability on a first come, basis.

The task is monotonous or routine but the periodic rotation helps.

The job requirement (calibration) very technical in nature and knowledgeable.

My team leader manages our time well and work load evenly spread across the different days.

Team members are from different background and experiences. They are easy to work with and sometimes some individuals have some degree of difficulty in completing task to the finish.
Fun company to work for
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 25, 2016
You are tasked with a lot of responsibilities and must be a team player and multi-tasking person in order to be successful at this firm.
Great company and inviting environment.
Shift LEAD AT AMAZON WAREHOUSE (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 25, 2016
The company had wonderful benefits and management always made an effort to involve the employees in changes in the workplace
Great company
Data Entry Clerk (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 25, 2016
This was far the best company that has helped me get multiple jobs trying new things. I would go ahead and still be with them if I didn't have to leave due to health insurance. If their benefits were better than I would had stayed and be working under them to this day.
Pros
Working hours and friendly staff
Benefits
Job
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 24, 2016
Fast and slow days, learn to put data into the pc, use different programs at the same time. Deal with high call volume and deal with different customers.
File clerk
Administration Assistant, Office Clerks, General (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2016
Adecco gave me the opportunity to step into a full time position with Bank of America. I learned about mortgages and Huds.
Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2016
Adecco has great jobs and the recruiters are first class. The Manager of the assignment I was sent on was a family first kind of guy and I can appreciate that. It was a great work/family balance.
Fast-paced Environment with Opportunities for Growth
Contracted Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 23, 2016
- A typical begins with a team huddle to set a game plan for the day. After the plan is chosen, team members disperse to carry out their portion of duties. Duties range from pulled files, organizing documents, opening files in software, determining whether the file is complete or incomplete, and sending a welcome letter to the borrower(s).
-I learned that team work can be very enjoyable. I also learned that there are many ways to accomplish a goal.
-The hardest part of my job was memorizing the systems/codes and creating a functional process. The most enjoyable part was engaging with my peers on a team.
Mixed bag
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oakwood Village, OHMay 23, 2016
They placed me at a job rather fast but I was released without any explanation. After repeated calls inquiring I was unable to find out the cause of my termination.

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
It's ok.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Stuarts Draft, VAMay 22, 2016
It's ok, if you have to be a temp then we'll you have to go to an agency such as adecco. I personally the wages are horrible, you are making 9 an hour when people beside you are making 20. Also I felt as they didn't care about me as a person once my job assignment started, nor did they like hearing from you. I am glad to have gotten on full time at my job so I don't have to deal with them any more.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
poor pay, lack of communication
Very serious and quiet environment
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 21, 2016
I company is ok to work for they seem to care about their employees. The work is overnight so its hard at times to stay awake. The supervisor is very stern at time.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
Nice company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Garfield, NJMay 21, 2016
It is a great agency, they always try to get me a nice assignment as soon as possible.
They have an easy website to post the working hours and of course they pay on time.
Pros
Nice assignments
Cons
Found me a great fit company to work for
Data Entry/Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 20, 2016
Adecco USA helped me find a job that was different from my typical customer service positions I am used to. They were very friendly and worked well with me.
Pros
Free bus passes
Cons
Temporary position
Fast pace, friendly
Senior Client Program Manager II (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 20, 2016
My day went by fast always something to do. Love to help a candidates find the right job for them. Love to change peoples lives by improving their employment status.
Pros
very good insurance
Cons
High turn over in management
Papers, and so much more.
Dock Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 19, 2016
Seven days a week, each day starting the same. Finding the print count, how many newspapers per bundle, and then sorting them out for the paper carriers. I learned while working at Adecco how to operate fork lifts, and pallet jacks. How to work around conveyor belts safely, how to manage a group of people even in hostile situations. I learned how to work in a high stress environment, and how important every little detail can be. The district managers and general managers I worked with were very knowledgeable and were always willing to provide guidance on unique situations. My co-workers varied more here than any other job, I tried to find a common ground with each of them so that we could work together in relative harmony. The hardest part of the job was working seven days a week, even in storms and hurricanes. The most enjoyable part of the job was working inside and outside, being able to enjoy calm and warm Florida nights.
Pros
Good pay, going home when the work is finished, leading to short work nights on occasion.
Cons
Working in inclement weather, working seven days a week.
Warehouse
Selector (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 18, 2016
As a warehouse worker, producing battery molds for boats, which included flaming trimming and making sure the mold was properly weighed, enjoyed the staff good people to be around with, enjoyed the cookouts , and bonuses.
Productive place to work in
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 18, 2016
A typical day at work starts with a team meeting detailing what we will do that day, and the times that we will be doing them. the number of hours depends on the amount of work that we have to do, not including the hour-long lunch break at 11:00 til Noon. I have learned a lot from the co-workers and the management, like how to sort mail and how to pack them, how to organize the mail for transport. My co-workers were great, they were very energetic and ready to start the day, we also laugh and learn with each other. The hardest part of the job is how to pack the mail neatly so that is can't drop. But the most enjoyable part is the relationships that I forged with the people I worked with.
productive workplace
WAREHOUSE PERSON (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 18, 2016
enjoyed working with them. only been to a couple of assignments but the ones i have been to got me by and got me a lot of experience.
Extremely Helpful
Home Test Scorer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 18, 2016
Assisted expediently with employment as requested. Response to needs are met and they review your qualifications to adequately match assignment needs.
Cons
Assignemts do not always last as long as initally advised