Adecco

5.4K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 3,530 reviews matching the search
A good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 8, 2016
I have had good luck with Adecco helping me find employment. They are a temporary agency, but will try hard to match you with an employer who is looking for temporary to hire if possible.
Adecco
Louisville - Warehouse Associate(Temp) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 8, 2016
They were able to place me in a job almost immediately. The staff were cooperative and friendly. I can't really say more other than they use paycards to do payroll.
Too big
Contingent Labor Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 8, 2016
The organization is too large to truly be focused on the talent they hire, which leads to large amount of segmentation within the workforce.
Production worker
Temporary then hired permanent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 8, 2016
I was stationed in Thermo King (TK). My job was to build and lace the coils that the customers needed. Also the coils had to be shipped out on at a certain date. Machine operator, all Forklifts, and clamps. Forklift Certified.
Nothing to say
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 7, 2016
My experience was not the best. The branch i worked for was not responsible. Lack of services, lack of follow up. Really i have nothing good to say
Heavy frame work.
Frame Q.C. Inspection (Former Employee) –  Saint Paris, OHFebruary 6, 2016
Underpaid for all the heavy frame work, I injured my hands, which later found out I had arthritis in both. The repetition made it hard to work. I learned that I should have never left the healthcare field to work for Adecco. Lots of oil on floors, very loud presses.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Heavy frame work.
Prodution woker. (Former Employee) –  737 Delaware ave. Buffalo Ny ,14202February 5, 2016
I liked the work and everyone was nice and very helpful. But sometimes the location was far to get to and since I take the bus it was hard for me to get there.
Pros
The job was easy and fun.
Cons
sometimes the location was far to get to.
little to no contact from management
Autopsy Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
after informing management that my position was being overtaken by union employees management made no attempts to contact until I was already gone for over 6 weeks and only then because I had not put any time in for payroll for that long
Great agency
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 4, 2016
I've had the pleasure to work for this staffing agency on several assignments. They have always made me feel valuable and put my interests first.
Pros
Variety
General Labor
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 4, 2016
It helps to have a job, but nothing to look long term to. This job is very unpredictable, one day could be a lot of work and the next it might not be. Meaning, in the end this job can present long days, but sometimes you get sent home early.

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
Temp Services
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIFebruary 4, 2016
Nice place to work for once you can get in with the agency and start an assignment sometimes it takes awhile before that happens. Assignment are usually a couple weeks or more.
Pros
No weekend assignments
Cons
work assignments are never guarnteed
Decent pay, compared to similar companies
QC (Former Employee) –  Anna, OHFebruary 4, 2016
The company placed me at a worksite that was decent.. Compared to most employers of same type of work the pay was decent. There was the unfortunate separation of treatment between temps and hired employees. The hiring system was done by a raffle and if you were hired in you might as well give up family life for next 15 years.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No notice for overtime
Horrible agency
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2016
Took away my holiday pay and vacation pay. Horrible benefits, but that's what a temp agency is. Would not work for them again.
Very Professional Environment
Outbound Insurance Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Environment is very professional, people are very generous and helpful. Anytime I had questions or concerns they were answered with urgency and all trainers made sure we fully understood work and procedures.
good services
driver, forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2016
find a job very easy and fast. Very good people to work with.
Good management and co-workers. No good de location, is in Orlando.
Difficult to Advance
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYFebruary 3, 2016
I have been at the Wyoming Oil & Gas Conservation Commission for over seven years. And I have not been hired by the Company. I got turned downed for the File Room job twice by people who there in less time than I was. I have been paying for my own Health Insurance the entire time I have been at this Company. There is no room for advancement.
Pros
Clean work environment. Inside work. Clerical
Cons
No advancement. No benefits
best place ive worked at
Packer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHFebruary 2, 2016
very relaxed environment management willing to jump in and help
peak season was very hectic
friendly place and everyone is eager to help each other out
Very helpful company
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYFebruary 2, 2016
I was just finishing high school when I worked with this company, they were very friendly and good people, helped me learn the basics of customer service and office work in a company setting.
very nice for the most part
Office (Current Employee) –  New YorkFebruary 2, 2016
I've been a temp to perm through Adecco for a few months now. Issue is, I'm not a huge fan of where I have been placed and would like them to continue to look for other opportunities for me, but I will stay here until something else becomes available. However they all want to be best friends with my current manager. All 3 people in the office will call here just to chit chat with her, so asking them to keep looking seems a bit uncomfortable..... and I don't want to lose my current position...
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
see my review
I liked working at Adeeco
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAFebruary 2, 2016
It was a temp company that gave me work when i was available to work. The reason i left was to find something more permanent