Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,782 reviews matching the search
Helped me find Temporary employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 29, 2016
I enjoyed it but was unable to get a full time job, they only had Temporary. I recommend them for people who like to work at different jobs but I am interested in a full time job that is secure and pays the bills. It was hard for me because I would get a job assignment for a short time and the whole time I was working it was hard to concentrate because I was trying to figure out how I was going to make it when that job ended.
Pros
Good Jobs
Cons
temporary
Easy work with Long training
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 29, 2016
The job was easy and you are taught everything you need to know. The only issue is management and time management.The building is keep clean and up to date. The equipment and computer you have to use are slow. The systems make it easy to process claims. Once you are out of training you are on your own. They expect you to ask people around you taking calls for help making other employees angry because they do not wish to help and agree there should be designated people for assistance.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
management
Company
Temporary Employee for client TRW automotive (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILJune 27, 2016
In my experience the worst thing about this company is its inability to be flexible in scheduling.
The best thing about this company was that they had quick hiring practices and if you qualified for the job you didn't wait around a month waiting to see if you were going to get to work for them or not.
Loan Documents Specialist
Loan Documents Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 27, 2016
Initiated contact with customers through phone calls and use of a predictive dialer. Responded customer inquiries regarding mortgage default and loss mitigation options. Evaluated customer’s financial ability and ability to make payments. Managed information including edifying arrears, formulating terms of repayment, drafting stipulated repayment agreements, and ensuring the right initial terms and conditions of the agreement were met.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTJune 27, 2016
This is a temp agency and my assignment was at Avis car rental at the Burlington International Airport. I was cleaning cars to prepare them for re-rental.
good workplace to work great people
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJune 27, 2016
great place to work fun at must fear worked hard at this job did what was told of me and more when needed my help. good managers that helped me with my responsibility
Placement Agency, seems to pay better than most for starting wages.
Shipping/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 27, 2016
Great Staff, never had any issues with Adecco, I would recommend to a friend. Office Staff is friendly.My experience with them was highly positive.
Google is awesome to work at
DATA CENTER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Mount View, WIJune 26, 2016
Free food, bikes all over the campus to ride, free gym, classes, will pick you up in so you will not have to drive your car and sit in traffic.
Pros
Free food at Google
Cons
Hard to advance.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJune 25, 2016
I enjoyed working with Adecco they were very accommodating and helpful with helping me find work. Adecco was helpful in helping me find a job at metlife. I was trained in outgoing call center to help people gain access to life insurance. The training provided was well above par and the people were excellent to work with. All of my coworkers were very helpful and willing to lend a hand whenever needed.
Pros
Schedule
Professional team workstyle with a "get it done" attitude.
Content Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 24, 2016
Helpful and friendly managers with the drive to get a project completed. Everyone worked diligently to complete tasks and help each other whenever there was a gap in technical knowledge.
Pros
Relaxed dresscode.
Cons
No feedback about job performance.
Fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2016
I would say this is a really good company to work for, the only thing I didn't like was the work assignments were very little
Caring
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJune 23, 2016
Adecco has helped me in many ways to achieve my goals! They have taken the time to find the perfect fitting job for me. Getting a job thru Adecco you are looking at fair pay. They have been great in keeping contact and resolving issues. Adecco staff are very professional.
Pros
great paying jobs
Cons
no benefits
Nice place to work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 23, 2016
Very helpful in finding me a contractor job doing payroll. The job was part-time, which fit my lifestyle. Would work for/through them again.
Who is my Employer?
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  LPCHJune 22, 2016
Sometimes I forget that I work for Adecco. My recruiter does not call me to check in how things are going.

When I am at work, everything is pretty great, my co workers are nice and management is pretty good. The hardest part of my job is not being able to have all my questions answered right away because Adecco is my Employer.
Pros
Quick placement, very friendly staff
Cons
dont check up on you, benefits not that great
A good Temp job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Gardnerville, NVJune 21, 2016
I liked this job, it has good benefits, good management, but Adecco won't let you work for them for more than two years so that you never become anything other than a temp. If you want a career, this isn't the place.
poor job placement
laborer (Former Employee) –  Corry, PAJune 21, 2016
this is a poor job placement facility, i did learn how to run a brake press but other than that my experience was very poor and not very well oriented.
Excellent company
Memo and Pay Order Clerk (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJune 21, 2016
Provided temporary long term assignments where I could use my skills and experience to create an excellent work environment. Loved my assignments. Adecco management were very professional.
Quality assurance Inspector
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2016
working with civilian for the first time after my military experience was quite intriguing. It was great working and exercising my supervisory and managerial skills/knowledge in a civilian oriented environment.
Pros
Awesome experience
Cons
not challenging enough
awesome work experience.
iCup/Barista (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 20, 2016
working on icup was pretty cool. everyday I would come in fill up coffee machines with ether decaf or regular coffee bean. Then I would fill in the hot coco machines, and make sure machines are working properly.
Pros
Lunch time
Nice people to work with
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 20, 2016
Worked for a furniture company. Had great co-workers. Wished that my profile with Adecco transferred to the state to which I moved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.