Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,898 reviews matching the search
Built skills on experiance
Shipping Associate at The Timken Co. (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 26, 2016
I thought this was a great place to build my skills with experience as a Temp worker, I was able to get my foot in the door of a well established company. Although I was laid off when business slowed down, I was requested to return after 8 months and eventually receiving a permanent position in the company I temped for.
Pros
Will put you in a position that you want/choose
Cons
Temporary positions
Good workplace for someone with no family
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Lima, OHAugust 25, 2016
When offered jobs I told them I preferred to have a steady stream of work, instead they bounced me around a lot and I had a family to support so this was not helpful.
One-armed paper hanger
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 24, 2016
As a Recruiter at Adecco, under the leadership of our Regional VP, so much emphasis was placed on the sales aspect that it didn't allow us the time to develop and prepare the contractors for the positions we were placing them in. Additionally, we were managed with an "iron fist" and the constant fear that the job market was still unstable so we'd better deal with whatever was asked of us and continue to meet ever-raising quotas or be unemployed. Morale was very negative and stressful.
excellent temp agency
Document Preparation Clerk (temp) (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYAugust 23, 2016
Adecco provided pay on time, had a friendly and supportive staff, and recruiters were encouraging. The work environment was average. Managers were friendly and courteous.
Wix
Firk lift driver (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCAugust 23, 2016
Liked working at Wix filtration. A gd company to work for. Adecco don't like to have their employees to get in full time. The health care isn't any gd Abd way too much a month.
Pros
Have a job
Cons
No gd health care
very helpful
Risk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 22, 2016
found me a high paying job very quickly. Very friendly staff and managers. I enjoyed my experience with them a lot. I don't know what else to type so I will just keep typing till I meet the word requirement.
Flexible hours and great management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLAugust 22, 2016
I was a temporary Customer Service Agent through Adecco for Dick's Sporting Goods. I enjoyed the variety of tasks and the work environment. Giving the option to work at home was great.
Cons
lack of work stations at peak season, the pressure to work at home rather than in the office
Temporary contractual agreement .
Temporary Contractor (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOAugust 22, 2016
At this appointment I was supplementing my income on a part time basis. It was a part time position with the understanding that it holds no advancement opportunities. It was supplemental only.
Pros
open scheduling
Cons
no advancement
Possibilities in meeting great people
Legal Assistant/Paralegal at Lucent Technology (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJAugust 22, 2016
It is a good staffing place to start with. the company has good relationship with major businesses. Some of their position can lead to a permanent position.
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJAugust 20, 2016
Whenever I called they never answered. I couldn't get my pay stubs. They were slow at responding. You will work underneath them for years before you get permanent employment
It was an ok job
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Mason, MIAugust 19, 2016
A typical day at work is being hot & sweaty! It wasn't a learning job other than to assemble car parts. Management needs improvement. The hardest part of my job was to show up everyday. The most enjoyable part was going home. (Gestamp)
Cons
it was no advancement
Fast paced company
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 19, 2016
Adecco is a great place work. Management is hard to get ahold of after you are sent to a position. Co-workers are very friendly and easy to along with. The hardest part of the job is not knowing when the day will end.
Pros
plenty of hours
Cons
always last minute jobs
Decent pay, Good benefits, Friendly co-workers.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 19, 2016
General Dynamics provides systems integration and data networking services for various government contractors and subcontractors. There is a team spirit fostered there.
Pros
Free benefits, location is easy to access with plenty of parking
Cons
Internal scheduling, inequitable policies and procedures
The environment sucks. Adecco as well as Nike does not assure that their employees are being treated with care.
Picker (April) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 18, 2016
Nike/adecco should reconsider their contract together because adecco turn over rate is not high because people can't do their job correctly its because the pressure and atmosphere .
Great staffing company!
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2016
They are the company that got me a temp to perm position with Ultimate Medical Academy. Very professional and did not over promise or under deliver.
Low pay for what is expected
Automotive Plant Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHAugust 17, 2016
The pay is really low for what you do everyday. There seems to be constant turn over in the office as personnel changes quite frequently. Rules and policies seem to be applied differently to different people.
Adecco
Assembler Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 17, 2016
Adecco is a temp company as any other temp services. When working is a good place to be employed. work comes slow but when working threw Adecco it could be steady.
Pros
When working for Adecco on a particular job, we were kept busy
Cons
Work came frequent in the past and it was always low pay.
I will never work for adecco again.
Nike - Maintenance Parts Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TN 38133August 16, 2016
I was with adecco for 2 years.They gave no raise, no vacation time, no holliday pay. I work on thanksgiven, fourth of july for stright normal pay.
Assembly line
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 16, 2016
work environment was okay. some of the workers were really noisy and messy. people were sometime to buddy buddy with management. the job was pretty easy to handle tho
Progressive Company
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLAugust 16, 2016
Worked a full eight hour shift with appropriate breaks and lunch. Management and Co-workers were motivated. Training was provided on all new cases enabling me to keep with the work flow with knowledge and information important to providing client support.