Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 4,957 reviews matching the search
Receiving (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 19, 2016
If you want to go work in a place with poor management here you go, bad moral supervisors and management don't communicate . They have people in positions that don't know how to manage just yes sirs. If you think your opinion matters it doesn't. No room for advancement even though they tell you there is or wage increases they have a contract with the employer so it's your job to lose no temp to hire no benefits and train you with people that are learning themselves, basically pick it up.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, promises of change
Case Managers are wonderfl to work with
Administrative Assistant / Procurement Agent (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLJanuary 6, 2016
Daily Reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable through QuickBooks, Rapid inventory while using Excel spread sheets to stay up to date. Working with this third party procurement agency to obtain quotes both domestic and internationally. Maintaining constant contact with the vendors as well as our clients to make sure product was placed, ordered and delivered in a timely fashion. The Management keeps us busy at a steady rate with different tasks, but allows us to work independently with minimal supervision. Then most difficult part of the job is maintaining contact with domestic vendors who keep different hours than our company. The job in the entirety is a joy and there is not a part of it that I can differentiate from the other as being most enjoyable.
Pros
The work environment and constantly learning new things.
Cons
No health benefits and no job security.
A very good job opportunity service provider
Assist in CIFS and Pershing LLC (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRFebruary 11, 2016
Adecco Employment agencies are good places to get job opportunities to start getting experiences and also get good jobs that can help you see risk free a company and once within their job culture and knowing there offering you can pursue placement directly within the company. Adecco treats with diligent service its employees and gives paid sick leave days and paid days off vacations. Pay is weekly.
Pros
Diligent service, Good guidance, Good matchmaking, Some good benefits not normaly found in temporary jobs eg sick leave pay
Cons
No benefits like 401k, No health insurance
As a temp you're treated poorly!
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2016
As a temp for the company, you're treated like you're disposable and your needs are never met, only the needs of the companies they place you at.... You're better off getting a regular full time/ part time job! If you enjoy being "disposable" with ok pay, overpriced insurance, no pay raises, and discriminated against at you site because your "just a temp" then this is the place for you! If you don't like these thing, which I'll assume most don't, then don't work for them! They will not keep your best interest at heart. Don't work at the P&G or 5/3 bank sites if you MUST get a job with them!
This is a good temp job but not a long term solution.
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKFebruary 15, 2016
This company goes above and beyond to NOT provide holiday pay, paid time off, or bonuses. There are no quarterly evaluations or raises. Employees are not allowed to give 2 weeks notice and are instead walked out. Rather than just answering your questions, supervisors provide a phone number to call or email you a copy of the employee handbook. This job is only good if you do not have a lot of bills or a family to support.
Pros
above minimum wage
Cons
no raises
great place to work, great people, great learning environmnet
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 23, 2016
My co-workers were like family, the management was always very supportive and encouraged you to learn, and I was always the first one to be called on to do back office consolidation's. The work hours were very flexible, the benefits were very good, and family came first. A typical day was working with IT on People Soft and Oracle testing, month end closings, journal entries, balance sheet and p&l analysis, bank reconciliations, and special projects.
Pros
free lunches, travel to Florida, NJ, and Maryland, flexible schedules
Cons
none, great place to work
Productive workplace
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJFebruary 17, 2016
A simple job. Good people who work hard. This company is an agency so that means you will not get the full salary you desire because you were hired through them. Management is easy to work with although they like to hide some information from you. Otherwise, a fairly decent agency to work for, considering you land the job you're looking for.
Pros
experience
Cons
little to no benefits
Great employer for ad tech, media, advertising professionals with flexibility to do contract work
Senior Digital Marketing Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 16, 2016
No complaints. Been with Adecco since April 2015. Assigned to Nationstar Mortgage during that time. Adecco handles payroll and HR/benefits. They've been outstanding.

Work 40 hours/week at Nationstar offices in Coppel. Adecco rep is always available if I have questions or need help with something.
Best IT Work Experience
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 29, 2015
This review is for contract work in general across multiple companies where assigned.

One great strength of contract work is the wide variety of experiences and challenges faced. Each task is a learning experience that benefits future projects. The best clients trusted IT workers to resolve the most difficult of tasks. The majority of projects can be completed with a combination of existing skills and by web research to learn new skills, such as PHP, Javascript and Excel VBA tricks.

One downside is lack of progress to the next level in any one skill. I learned enough to complete a task successfully.
Pros
Excellent way to learn a wide variety of skills. Freedom to select best tools and resources.
Cons
Missed a formal development of web based education.
Difficult to Advance
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYFebruary 3, 2016
I have been at the Wyoming Oil & Gas Conservation Commission for over seven years. And I have not been hired by the Company. I got turned downed for the File Room job twice by people who there in less time than I was. I have been paying for my own Health Insurance the entire time I have been at this Company. There is no room for advancement.
Pros
Clean work environment. Inside work. Clerical
Cons
No advancement. No benefits
Family Owned Business, Great direction
Accounting-A/P, A/R, Collections (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAMarch 7, 2016
For a family owned business, they have it together. Enjoyed working here. Turn over is low, management is helpful and has an open door policy. Benefits are alright. For this town, a great place to work
Pros
Good People to work for
Cons
Provided variety of learning experiences
Clerical Specialist / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 3, 2016
I can not praise this company enough, I learned so many different fields of employment placements with Adecco Employment Services.

I learned finance, clerical, receptionist
Pros
Great experience of learning
Cons
N/A
Horrible health benefits and no job security
Fraud Prevention Specialist (C) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 11, 2016
I did not feel valued as an employee with this company. The health benefits are a joke and the pay is minimal at best. Management never made me feel like I was an asset to the company. I feel forgotten about, devalued, and that my interests and skills were not being used to determine ways to advance my career.

I feel as if I had no power or respect.
Decent pay, but lacks benefits.
Test Lead (Software Engineer II) (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 28, 2015
I've worked for Adecco for approximately 10 years.
Even though they are considered a temp agency, the jobs almost always get their contracts renewed every year. Adecco is usually willing to work with schedules while students are in school and are flexible for other activities as long as the work is accomplished.
The main problems are:
1: Benefits. The most paid time off you can get for a year is 10, and that's only after you've worked there for 10 years or more. Health Benefits are just as bad. While they technically meet the minimum affordable medical requirements they are anything but affordable if you have a family (cheapest plan for my family was over $300 per week, and that cost is 100% on the employee).
2: Forced time off. Every year Adecco requires employees to take a number of days off to meet the contractors cost. This has been as little as 1 week but as much as 6 weeks in a year.
Pros
Flexible
Benefits
N/a
Payroll support and Customer service. (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adecco. Good work atmosphere, good job security and I learned a lot. Only downside is that as a contract temp, you do not get benefits.
Pros
stable job
Cons
no benefits
Fun workplace
Invoicing/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCFebruary 25, 2016
Enjoy doing administrative duties and data entry. Very enjoyable place to work for and friendly atmosphere. Management is organized and co-workers are friendly.
Pros
company is supportive
Cons
no benefits and moved out of country
Great placement people
Director Assistance (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, NYMarch 9, 2016
I have to admit even though, Adecco is only a recruitment place, the people that have help me placing me in different position have help me a lot and were always looking for the best for me.
Pros
Easy to talk to people
Cons
Healthcare is really bad, and no 401k matching.
Temporary Job.
CABLE BOX PROGRAMMER (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCMarch 3, 2016
The Company I was sent to work for has opportunities for advancement, but not guarantee a pay raise when you take it. Some dept. much harder than others depending on how you work.
Good starting job
Traffic Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 24, 2016
It is a dead end job, but if you are in need of a retirement job that has constant hours and is a low stress job this place is for you.
Pros
Easy job and good morning hours
Cons
People can be rude and no raises.
Assignments too short
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32809March 4, 2016
Although this is a staffing agency where there is no guarantee for a permanent position with a company, I did have some great assignments with great companies.
Pros
Staffing manager is a great person
Cons
No health benefits