Adecco

4.7K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Was a temp service
laborer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 26, 2015
Pros: exercise, prize drawings
Cons: always hot, loud
I went to work and pushed a cart around all day and filled orders that would come up on my RF Scanner. For the most part everyone was usually quiet and didn't really talk to one another cause we had a certain time to get alot of orders filled.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Salem, ORJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: Management
Same day to day tasks with IBM.
Assisting borrowers with their home mortgages avoiding foreclose of their home. Take payments or other forms of assistance to avoid the foreclosure
A great way to get your career started
Production Control Planner (Current Employee), Austin, TexasJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Good vacation hrs, pay always on time etc...
Cons: You're a contractor
Overall a good experience. Good way to get in to a company. If the company that you are contracted to likes you, you will likely be hired on full-time.
most contracts are only a year, but the work was enjoyable, learn to use new database tool. When I would call the Adecco office with questions they al
EHS / ES&S / DCC Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 25, 2015
Very morning I updated several tool for the EHS team. Once a week I created a presentation for the EHS leader for his weekly morning meeting. The co-works were busy, so I didn't get to know many of them. I enjoyed working there even though it was a short term job.
Got the most out of their assignments
Receptionist/Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 24, 2015
Pros: More time for yourself/possibility of a nice, perm job
Cons: Always feeling like the new girl. Sometimes given work no one else wants to do.
I also had a great recruiter! Two of my temp jobs turned into permanent positions!
When you're called for a position, you can take it or turn it down, but keep in mind: you keep saying no and they will stop calling you, of course. And if a company likes you, they'll request you. Since they've trained you and they need you when someone calls in sick/vacation, they expect you to work that time. This I've learned from working lots of temp jobs: they won't call you a lot and for many employers. Why??? Because, if you're busy temping for someone else, then when another company calls for you specifically, you won't be available. It makes your Temp Agency look bad and the company who wants you will stop calling for you.
Interesting, New experience, accomplished
Warehouse Worker? Winery cellar dept (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: learned cellar work. new skill to take with me
Cons: fast turn around, crush season only
Loved working with the wood bridge wine group. I learned a lot from chillers to managing the grapes in the truck to the ogre for crushing. Heavy and fast paced work.
Typical Day
Recruiter (Former Employee), North CarolinaJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Lots of PTO
Not treated fairly, treated like a receptionist that can never leave. You get a lot of PTO that you can never use and have to work holidays. No bonuses or raises, ever.
Best place I have worked thus far
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere
Cons: Job reloacated
Working at Adecco/Pontoon Solutions is the best job that I have had thus far. It was a great work environment where we could have fun while still getting our work done. Everyone was very nice and helpful. My manager always took our thoughts and suggestions into consideration so I felt like I had a real impact on certain processes.
Productive and Loved my job.
Cashier (Former Employee), Grove City,ohioJuly 22, 2015
A typical day would run smoothly.I learned about how to work with a team with people that are from all over the world.Management was ok.I loved my co workers.
Review Summary
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Boise, IDJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Opportunity for Advancement
Cons: Pay
Adecco is the world's largest staffing organization, lots of different business units and many opportunities available to move internally within the organization.
nice stating hires
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJJuly 22, 2015
i wasn't there long enough to have good feels about the job but i did get hire somewhere with there help. i would go and work there if i ever get the chance
Great company to get job placement but...
Section Head Harman Reman/Electronic Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 22, 2015
The company it's self is great to get a job from however it can be pretty hard to get in contact with someone there. Someone is either on vacation or they don't return your emails in a timely fashion. Other than that they are a really nice company.
N/A
Google Shopping Store Operator (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 21, 2015
its a temp agency. this agency is not the greatest. but will supply a temporary employment if needed. this agency is also not so great in communicating with its employees
provides work oppertunities
CI Coordinator - Final/ Quality Control (Former Employee), Woodland, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: they keep you working
Cons: no guarantees of long term work
* there is no guarantee this is a temp agency

* recruiters are personable and concerned for employees and keeping them employeed
Good assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Good assignments
Cons: short assignments
Good agency. Adecco has good listing of company to work for. Benefits is good as well.
I was given two good assignments in past 2 years.
n/a
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 20, 2015
Pros: they try to help you
Cons: they didnt have enough time for you
i didnt work for them that long. i really dont have much to say about them but wasnt treated that well. they seem to try to help you find the right job for you . they never follow back up with you also. they were too busy for you.
excellant
Wine bottling inspector (Current Employee), Stockton, CAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Freindly and help full staff
Cons: low staff in office, which sometimes ran them late on getting schedules out.
Very helpful personell, always there to help. I can always call them at my local office and get work information as to when work will be available.
Can be good
Technical Support Advocate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2015
For a staffing agency, you would think they would be a bit more productive with giving leads for work. Can be difficult to get in touch with them to assist with finding another position.
Put me at great company with awful co workers.
UV/Coloring Operator (Current Employee), Salem, NCJuly 20, 2015
Terrible co workers!!! People working at the branch office are rude and hung up on me twice last week. Told me when I called my supervisors main ext. that I had the wrong number.
Good Company to work for
Recruiter (Former Employee), MichiganJuly 20, 2015
Good company to work for. Very inclusive, works hard for its customers. Compensation is not very competitive compared to other recruiter positions.
Headquarters
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Building 200, Suite 400