Adecco
2,797 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Busy environment
Customer Service (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYApril 14, 2014
Very busy environment. From dealing with scanning and indexing to handling inquiries from drivers.
Amazing people with great communication skills
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Earth City, MOApril 14, 2014
Pros: the food truck
Cons: not enough work
This is an amazing company that were very easy to communicate with. I loved the different faces and how everyone got along with each other. Only dislikes were, not enough work available.
They have not helped with advancement.
Field Trainer (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 13, 2014
I work as a contract employee for a job that is ending. Adecco has not taken interest in placing me in another even though I have been a stellar employee.
great work place
Technician (Contract) Applied Materials (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 12, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: wanted to be hired full time
Enjoyed my assignment. typical day was fast paced.The management made sure to have all the tools needed to do the job.
The hardest part of the job was stopping work at the end of shift.
The most rewarding part of the job was seeing the finished product
of my station
Quick to get you an assignment.
Associate (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 12, 2014
You call them and in less than a week, if you're capable, you are assigned.
Great place to work. Good atmosphere and great energy with staff.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 11, 2014
When I worked with Adecco Staffing it was during the holidays which of course is their busy season. Things started off hectic as expected but once things got moving, I must admit, they really got moving. A typical day consisted of coming in and having a team meeting to start the shift. After a brief pep talk we met with our station manager and discussed – more... specifics for the orders moving out that day. What I liked is that they always had some way to motivate us for that day whether it was a gift card, or in some cases cash prizes. It wasn't needed, but it surely kept morale up and made everyone want to strive to do their best. I enjoyed the closeness of the staff and their willingness to help each other and work together the most.

The hardest part was not knowing what your were going to be doing day to day, but that was something that I easily adjusted to with time.
I learned what a well oiled machine can do with great leadership and core concept that is based off of teamwork. I really enjoyed working with them although it was seasonal I would consider returning time and time again. – less
Fun assignments
Customer Service (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 10, 2014
A typical work day is in a calm work environment and friendly co-workers.
did not work at Adecco office
Tool Maker (Former Employee), Mesa AZApril 10, 2014
Pros: good temp agency
Cons: does not stay in contact with new job availabilities
Adecco is a temp agency That placed me on a temporary assignment with TRW co.
Kept me busy with temp to hire employment
Temp employment (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAApril 10, 2014
Was placed and worked as a temp to hire employee at RS Medical.
Very helpful
Administrator- Clerical (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 9, 2014
A good temp agency that's love to help their employees. Very nice people.
Great workplace, hour lunch
Production Associate (Former Employee), Union, NJApril 9, 2014
Pros: great lunch room and atmosphere
Cons: print errors
Maintained spreadsheets, made pamphlets and presentation manuals (print, collate & binding). Sent out mass mailings which included, merging mail to printers for customer names and addresses. Also applied postage. Excellent who taught me mail merging and binding. The hardest thing was pushing/pulling mail. I enjoyed learning new things.
Good gig
Compliance Consultant (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIApril 9, 2014
Pros: good job all around.
Cons: assignments end...we look for work again.
The best people to work with. Working there was great. The kep us well informed on all aspects of the assignments.
Seasonal job.
Inspector (Former Employee), Raleigh,NCApril 9, 2014
Pros: quiet facility; less talking. it was great for this line of work.
Cons: short breaks
This job was very unpredictable never knew what to expect. I was scheduled certain hours but the hours were given away to people that came in earlier than I. A confusing position. never knew when I would work or for how long.
poor communication between temp and Adecco
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Big Flats, NYApril 9, 2014
Pros: feast or famine
Cons: lousy customer service.
Willing to work. Available to work f/t hours. (Former employee, Demets 9 months, Big Flats, NY). Was told that first shift was available, yet for 3 weeks there was no work. They should have said that temp work was available on first shift. Its communication like this that makes me work for someone else. People would leave in the middle of a 12 hr shift – more... and show up the next day ready to work again. This goes against my work ethic. Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Honor the work commitment or don't work. Adecco puts up with this. – less
Warehouse
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 8, 2014
Cons: temporary work only
Order pulling, shipping and receiving, stocking, loading and unloading, forklift operator
Opportunity to learn new procedures and skills.
Customer Service/Sales Support Representative (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: no permanent employment status
As a customer service representative, I get to experience different occupations within the company and I am able to learn better techniques to perform my job. I am the first point of contact for B2B and B2C. I identify and qualify potential new accounts, stress repeat business with consumers and sympathize with both when problems arise. I explain what – more... I can accomplish for them if I am able through the return authorization process. Otherwise, I take the information necessary to relay to the correct department, the needs of the customer. I transacts daily with marketing, supply management and accounting to solve issues for the customers. I am transitioning to the research and development department specializing in adverse events as an analyst related to the B2B or B2C. I enjoy speaking to a variety of customers through out my day, hoping to give them a pleasant experience. – less
great starting place
Temp to Hire (Current Employee), Waynesboro, VAApril 7, 2014
learn lots of different things. meet new people. see new places.
Fun
Contract Worker (Current Employee), Salem, NCApril 7, 2014
Pros: new jobs
Cons: traveling
Fun working place. Meeting new people. It has been and still a great place to work
updating customers information.
Temp (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 7, 2014
On a typical day the work flow can be a slow day or a fast past day. It all depends on the customers information needing to be updated.
temporary employment agency
Production Technician (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 7, 2014
Pros: not any
Cons: not a guarantee that you would be able to work
get to the job location at least an hour before your shift began to hopefully be able yo work that day. I learned that after working for this company I wanted to find a secure job of any kind so i wouldn't have to be a " temp ".

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more