Adecco

4.9K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

It had to many hours but decent pay.
Temp (Current Employee), 800 W Church RoadAugust 30, 2015
Pros: We had alot of days off.
Cons: We had to work too long.
I did not like the idea that we had to work twelve a day but we did a lot of days off which was good and the pay was decent. We had to bind magazines tougher and stack them and it was heavy to lift.
Fun
Contractor (Current Employee), Holland, MIAugust 29, 2015
Contractor job that was a fill in position as a receptionist at a local furniture factory. This position was fun filled.
Temporary Staffing Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Provides fairly steady work for employees. Postings can often lead to full time.
Cons: Major sense of insecurity, jobs can end suddenly. Pay is not spectacular. No benefits.
Company sends out employees to fill temporary staffing needs for various companies. Not much supervision or hands on guidance.
Very good
good (Former Employee), Warsaw In.August 28, 2015
I learn to operate CNC machine ,they show me how polish the parts,and packaging,clean the machine mop the floors.the coworkers are very helpful and the management are very informative and every so often we have a carry in Dinners.The most injoyable part of my job is my job.
Productive and comfortable place to work
packer (Current Employee), phoenixAugust 27, 2015
when we arrive for our shift we check in our work for the day, make sure tools are working with the adequate calibration, read packing orders carefully and make sure it is done as stated.
Temp agency
Call agent (Former Employee), Ambs call centerAugust 26, 2015
The company Adecco is just a temp agency. I did not work for them. They got me a job elsewhere. But they were a very good temp agency.
scanning for
scanner (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: ping pong during lunch, free lunch an breakfast
Cons: was there a short while no bad feed back.
i was there for a short while, but while i was there i basically scanned books that people see on the internet, it was page by page. i didn't learned much. The managers where far. The co-worker where all great people no bad comments. the job was fairly easy. the most enjoyable moment was break time ping pong table had a great experience with that company.
Need to be clearer about hours offering
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2015
They were very helpful initially when registering however I would recommend that they improve how they assist their employees in finding work as I had to call on a daily basis to inquire about jobs that were available.
Great contract employer
Invoice Processor (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 25, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: not permanent
I was glad to have the opportunity to work with such a great company for almost three years before my contract ended because the were letting people go and could not offer me a permanent position. I loved the experience working in corporate accounting. I would love to find a position similar to the one I had with this company.
Helping indivduals find jobs was the best feelings ever
Recruiter (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Parties, Free lunch
Cons: Not Meeting the numbers
Adecco was a very fun workplace. I was starting to learn to communicate in spanish to our spanish poulation. The management team was very outgoing fun and fresh. The hardest part about the job was not being able find work for everyone that came through the doors.The most enjoyable part of the job was the seeing the look on people faces when you announced " You Are Hired".
Wonderful
Operations Assembler (Former Employee), Lenoir NCAugust 25, 2015
Pros: free breakfast and lunch
Cons: hot
Wonderful place to work, relaxed, friendly co workers. easy work, free meals, hardest part of the job was the heat. friendly climate.
Always kept me working
Acquisition /Data Entry (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Awesome people
Cons: was only temporary assignments
My time with Adecco was fun and they always made sure that I had a job no matter the length of time. I was challenged in all ways and was able to learn alot of new skills that I was able to take with me to all my new positions. Gave me the knowledge and skills to move forward in any job field.
Adecco is the temp agency fulfilling the need of the client and provided me with an opportunity to experience a company.
Associate W8 Analyst Project (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria.
Cons: Temporary work force with large turnover rate.
Very professional and Reliable
Clinical Record Abstractor Specialist (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAAugust 24, 2015
I have very much respect to this Company because of how they take care of their own people. I have no doubt that this Company will grow far more than other Company I work for.
Fun Workplace with enjoyable staff
Administrative support/ Recruiter (Current Employee), Lewisville TXAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work. All the staff were very welcoming. Not only is Adecco Worried about there employees there always looking to help others.The most enjoyable part of my job was helping others with employment.
god place to work.
Order selector / receiving clerk / Quality control (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2015
They keep you working, and the recurment team are awsome. Just remember they job assingment is temporary. The job are close to your home, it may not be on a bus rout.
Focused
Arhesty Machinist (Former Employee), Wilmington OhioAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Easily Placed
Cons: Benefits, Rough Management
While easy to be placed with various work opportunities- very much focused on placing employees where the company will make the most money- even making certain employees work seven days a week and withhold information about other shift opportunities.
Productive and fun place, wonderful experience
Server (Former Employee), Chicago,IlAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
I learned to become a better team player,loved my co-workers,the hardest part of the job was the heat index inside the tent, most enjoyable part of the job was working and coming together to provide excellent customer service to each of our coustomers
no job security
Material Handler (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 23, 2015
not so much helping staff. not caring at all. no job security. Its a temp company so when job is done you have no job. it is so hard to get a hold of the management.
shipping/material handler
Material Handler (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 22, 2015
great hours and pay. Worked with good people that kept me informed on how i was doing on the job, always called me to see if i was open to working extra hours on weekend and etc.
Headquarters
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Building 200, Suite 400