Adecco Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Heaven became not so Heavenly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 31, 2018
The company itself was a godsend! I started off as a factory worker. As time progressed, I was placed in office environments which were very pleasant and enriching. I learned a lot of different skills each place that I worked for.
Pros
great learning experience, decent pay
Cons
poor management at the time
Job when I needed it!
DOORS Administration Support (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 24, 2018
Working with this company provided a job just when I needed it most. My husband was unemployed and I had been a stay at home mom for years. It allowed me to get back into the work force slowly.
No I do not want to continue this survey
Administrative Assistant/Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 11, 2018
I am not interested in leaving any more information about this employer, It was not one of the best experiences I have had with a temporary employer, The team was not cohesive.
Fun Workplace very pleasant environment
Administrative Assistant Red (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 9, 2018
Typical Morning every one was greeted Good Morning.
That everyone work as a team to help one another if needed.
Mangement was very professional and kind to all the employees.
There was not a hard part because your job function was explained and laid out so there was no misunderstanding.
Pros
Referrals
Cons
Health care
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJanuary 8, 2018
This is the second temp agency that I have used for many years. They have always found me a job quickly and they pay pretty good. The Recruiter can come off not very helpful but they do work on getting work and sending us out on assignment. Sometimes they will send a text when a job is available and I like that a lot.
Pros
Temp Jobs
Cons
Some of the recruiters are not very helpful.
5-stars
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 14, 2017
Great pay, excellent management. I learned payroll and timekeeping at FORD and Chrysler. Overall, I thought it an outstanding temporary agency to work for.
Pros
A good amount of work available
Good company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MINovember 29, 2017
Management always had jobs available. I never had to wait to be placed in a job. The jobs ranged from work at the local hospital to a community development company.
Pros
was kept busy
Cons
no permnanet jobs
review
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 22, 2017
worked different places. most were pleasant to work at. all positions were temporary, so did not stay with adecco, they are a good place to work for if you are looking for temporary work
Pros
nice environement
Cons
temporary
Good assignments are short/ mediocre ones are long
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2017
The positions that pay well are short term the ones that pay minimum require so much documentation to get the job and then those assignments last for months.
Pros
Nice easy jobs
Cons
longer terms assignments pay minimum wage or near
productive
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Customer service, word processing, data entry, bookkeeping, accounting, record keeping, cleaning, invoice processing, photocopies, encoding, scheduling, appointment setting, ordering, processing
addecco employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 29, 2017
at Adecco, I have had many different positions with many different job duties. The assignments have included everything from assembling electronics, direct sales to customers ar administrative type work
Relaxed atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 23, 2017
Morale was high, I was able to work independently, fast pace atmosphere with plenty of work to keep me busy all day, I desire challenging goals to keep my mind stimulated.
Pros
Temp to hire
Cons
Breaks from computer screen
Productive work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2017
When you get to work you got assign to your department for the day. then when you complete that assignment depending on the work load, you may get assigned to another department to help ease the workload. It had a good atmosphere. Your supervisor was nice. You got free lunch when you worked overtime.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Not a great place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2017
I worked for Adecco as a temp. The actual placement was okay. I liked the people I worked with, the management, however, was terrible. They didn't look out for their employees, we were merely "stock" to them and treated us that way.
Good Job Agency to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 20, 2017
They worked with my skills and found an assignment that met my needs. I was able to move to another position as a temp in the same area without a break in pay.
Pros
Flexibility and Good Pay
Great start
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutSeptember 17, 2017
Adecco gave me the ability to start with very good companies that I would have otherwise not have been able to get into. They gave me time to learn and improve my skills.
Pros
Timevoff
Cons
Hard work
no reivew
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORSeptember 12, 2017
The assignment was not a pleasure one and when it just ended because of lack of direction. The office was close to home to make it easy to drive there and was given good directions to the place for the drug test. But was never called back for any other position.
Pros
close to home
Cons
short assignment
Very good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Assistance to the shipment documents for different vendors from the company. Bookkeeping and daily data entry to the database and assistance matters.
Front office Manager

I was responsible to coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment. Coordinate office and/or departmental operations. Review, track and prepare budgets; maintain records and databases excel and access. Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests. Supervise support clerical staff (2). Maintain payroll clock and records.
Rewarding Temporary Assignment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Only worked one temporary job through Adecco for one year. The company they sent me to was one I could have stayed with forever. Enjoyed the culture and work life balance. I enjoyed working with different departments and the people were very friendly. I learned how transportation processes work.
Pros
Assisting different departments
Cons
Temporary one year assignment
Wonderful agency to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIAugust 28, 2017
The team at Adecco are wonderful people who listen to what type of assignment you are looking for and work with your schedule. Agency keeps in contact with you through out the assignment to make sure that everything is going well.
Pros
Great group of people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K