Adecco Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Temp to hire.....no thanks.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 19, 2018
This job has every single second of your day accounted for. There's no freedom or movement. You're stuck sitting at a desk taking call after call for hours on end. This company isn't for adults with families. There's no flexibility. Then the contract is ended without any warning. The pay was low. Even if your work a 10hr day you are only entitled to a 30min lunch break. Just awful. Stay away from this place. They herd people in like cattle. There's a training class every single week because the turn over rate is so high.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, contract ends with no warning
Productive work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 19, 2018
Adecco is a very good work environment. They definitely place you based on your needs and background. They care. They call to check up on you and to see how your experience is going. Good. Company to go through is you need a temp agency
Productive and fun place to work
Customer service representatives (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Good people in work environment some was real knowledgeable about the assignment
Good location
Could have worked on some of employees attitudes and how they talk people
Nice place to work, but no permanent positions
Florida Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Hired by Adecco, but only did temporary work assignments. No time off or sick time, no chances for advancement, and benefits were minimal. Typical day was taking calls and assisting customers with orders and product information. Management did not respond to messages phone calls or e-mails sent to them at all. The work culture was non-existent. Hardest part of the job was the policy changes that we were not informed about. Most enjoyable part of the day was the time spent with fellow employees.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
lack of good benefits and no allotted sick time of vacation time.
Horrible
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 10, 2018
Management only cares about money period. they couldn't care less about their employees, they expect you to work and know everything when training isn't proper. I was a bilingual agent and they never trained me for the Spanish customers, on what should I say or what to do, I had to wing it. Most of the times they don't even know how to answer a simple question in reference to the job that THEY hired you to do.
Pros
Cons
everything
Temp
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJFebruary 9, 2018
Adecco Tprovided some great assignments that lead to permanent positions. Learned from the different employers which was great. The different skills goes a long way
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Temp
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAFebruary 5, 2018
Adecco offers great opportunities if you are willing to commute competitive pay but not enough variety they cater explicitly to office work the call center pays very well
Pros
pay
Cons
variety
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAFebruary 4, 2018
After I started working at Adecco, I thought that I would like this job. I really didn't care for the job or the management. This is a job for someone who just graduate from high school and trying to save money for college. I would never recommend nobody to work for Adecco .
great work placement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 1, 2018
had a great job, easy schedule, and worked with great staff. The company treats the employees greatly and the work load could sometimes get a little overwhelming with the calls, but other than that a great job.
Awesome Place
Customer Service Representative - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 26, 2018
Good set of guys and gals. Very hard workers for a staffing agency and very hands-on with their job-seekers. Nice people who work tirelessly to find the right fit for their job-seekers.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Only temp jobs
Productive and fast paced
Customer service phone agent (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJanuary 26, 2018
I really enjoyed this job but it was only a seasonal position. I’ve been asked to come back serveral times but I need something more permanent. The team leads were very helpful and encouraging.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Being in the phone nonstop
Excellent Customer Service Position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIJanuary 24, 2018
This is a great job for those who are excellent at verbal skills as well as computer savvy. The culture at the call center was extremely friendly. Furthermore, I had an option to work from home after a couple of months at the call center.
temp to hire position
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2018
the agency was great! found employment with temp to hire positions that I was looking for in my employment desires. Competitive pay and in the scope of my abilities and offered job stability. Customer Service Rep (Technical Support Call Center) Tandem
Pros
free evening buffett
Cons
high stress technical support call center
Great challenging job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 22, 2018
I ended up being great at a job I hadn't been confident of doing. I was up for promotion when at 5 months and 1 day was interrupted when they let me go. Lower level supervisors did not seem to be informed of the fact that I was about to be let go of and the matter seemed to be from higher up or perhaps by a computer and a maximum date of employment.
Cons
breaks short, you can't do your full break because they count every minute you are not prepared to answer calls.
Very good Agency
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 20, 2018
It was a normal day at work on a daily basis. I learned to improve my patience dealing with the customers. The management is very good. The hardest part of the job was dealing with an upset customer
Adecco
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJanuary 19, 2018
Adecco is a great job with great benefits and as much overtime as you could want. Some overtime is mandatory. Then there is mandatory down time when the call volume is very low you have to go home. They also offer work from home. Adecco works for Raidal and I worked for Adecco. Raidal has a lot of clients through Adecco they. I was told I can come back next year. I would love to.
Pros
Good overtime and good benefits.
Cons
Not long enough lunch.
Fun workplace, great environment especially if your a people person and there’s a lot of great things to do in the break room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 16, 2018
• I expanded my vocabulary
• learned how to communicate better
• picked up some great grammar skills
• learned how to explain what was wrong and what’s going on
• Learned how to become part of a team
Pros
Two 15 breaks, plus a thirty minute lunch break, pool table, Pac-Man machine in the break room, and a workout room
Cons
Breaks go by quick
Customer Service Rep/Assembly Operator/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 15, 2018
One of the companies I worked for was Syfan. It was a great place to work. The hours where great. The company feed the staff almost every night. Love it!!!
Pros
Free dinner most nights
Cons
Short breaks if any
Recruiters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 6, 2018
They pay very low and do not take care of their employees. There is no loyalty no matter ho hard you work and some of the recruiters treat people really subserviant!!!
Productive workplace
Call Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJanuary 5, 2018
Working at Adecco i was able to get my first taste of what customer service was and how it needed to be done properly. I was able to learn how to interact with and make connections not only with my customers but with my co-workers as well.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Work/ life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

54.1K