Adecco
3,667 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

The largest staffing comany in the world.
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2014
Pros: good company and great benefits
Cons: could better develop personnel
Very busy day as the on-site manger wears many hats and cleary single handed runs an entire HR department. Great place to start and be totally emersed in all facets of Human Resources.
Good Assignments
Accountant II (Current Employee), Dayton, OHNovember 20, 2014
Pros: not good on checking up on you
Cons: the assignments were good
Good company assignments. Increased excel knowledge. But the recruiters need to check on the contracts they have with their workers especially on long-term assignments. They need to keep up workers informed if status have changed. My temp to hire position turned into a 3 year assignment.
Service (Former Employee), Warren, MINovember 20, 2014
I worked with Service so employment was fun, everyday i was present i enjoyed being there. Management was terrible we didn't have a stable supervisor. But the best part of my employment was my co-workers thats what made me love being there.
Technical Learning Experience
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Hooksett, NHNovember 20, 2014
Working for these employers was an amazing learning experience. I learned everything about Machining from these places. I spent a lot of time learning how to read and understanding prints. There was extensive training on Measuring equipment like micrometers, micro-heights, vernier calipers etc. I got training on running Mill, Lathes and Swiss Turning – more... Centers. – less
lotta paper work
assembler (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: trouble with time cards
Cons: temp agentcy
typical day work-be on time- very strange-learned fast pace-getting hired on
like the people i work with
warehouse pick and pack shipping and recieving (Current Employee), Odenton, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no fut
The day was the same thing day after day no changes at all. II enjoyed the people I worked with, management was ok
my day
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Macomb, ILNovember 19, 2014
Pros: had vending machines
Cons: far too many people to grip at
on a typical day working for adecco it was confusing

you were never sure who you were working for

mgr's were all over the place

co workers were not fun to work with

hardest of the job just getting there each day

did not really like the job very much
Company was ok
Temp for hire (Former Employee), Pittsfield, MANovember 19, 2014
Company found me work quickly but ran out of work just as quickly and just let me go
stressful
Clerical/Data Entry (Former Employee), East Greenbush NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: nice co workers, holiday parties, bar b que
Cons: no breaks, stressful atmosphere
Co workers are very enjoyable to work with. They are always willing to give a hand if you need assistance. Management is very time sensitive as to how long it should take to do a task, leading to stress, hoping that you are going fast enough without any errors. Allows only fifteen minutes each day for bathroom breaks and answering any questions that – more... someone may have or getting the answer to a question you may have. – less
Not a great place to work
Client Program Supervisor (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYNovember 18, 2014
The management team is scattered and unsupportive. The work/home life balance is non existent. The work goes home with you and you are required to be attached to your email and phone at all times. As an on-site my best part of the position was helping others find work. The hardest was letting people go for lack of training.
placed parts into cages
CC (Former Employee), MAUMELLE ARNovember 18, 2014
VERY CALM ATMOSPHERE JUST SAT DOWN AND PLACED PARTS INTO CAGES SND PUT THEM ON A MACHINE, THE FOOD WAS GOOD IN THE CAFITERIA , THE CO WORKERS KIND OF ACTED LIKE KIDS BUT IT WAS A NICE JOB OVERALL.
The WORST temporary agency you will ever work for.
Manufacturing Associate/Production Worker (Former Employee), White Marsh, MDNovember 18, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: sorry jobs, little pay, work at jobs that are health hazards.
I was sent to this job at Port City Press, it was okay at first, packing books into boxes, then later on, was asked to clean their baler room. That was when the job became a living NIGHTMARE. Breathed paper dust for 8 hours everyday with a paper thin mask which didn't help me keep the dust away. Told Adecco the job was getting to be a health hazard, – more... and asked for something better, but was told my only option was to quit. Adecco does not care about you or your health. Stay away from this company if you value yourself and your health. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Assist customers (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: only part-time
I assisted customer with updating account information, verified account information, assisted with lowering APR, helped with lowering credit limit, changed payment due dates that suited customers needs.I enjoyed helping the customer accomplish what they needed done in a timely manner.
Learning experiance and educational tool.
General Labor (Former Employee), Fond du Lac, WINovember 17, 2014
Pros: the frequency of job request and amounts of "callbacks."
Cons: job security
I enjoyed the job sent on. Plenty of connections with jobs. Ideal paying jobs.
Hard work
Temp warehouse staff (Former Employee), NKC, MONovember 17, 2014
While working for this company I was staffed at a few places and really enjoyed it. I was only in one company though them that offered me a job. You could not call in or you would not be on the same job. You have no potential in moving up in the company nor getting a full time permanent job.
Nice company
Greeter, Demonstrators and Product Promoters (Former Employee), Towson, MDNovember 17, 2014
Like working for them, Great hours and very flexible also. Time was too short on the contract.
Customer Service
Receptionist (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSNovember 16, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed talking to people throughout the us
Cons: the distant i had to drive
I worked as a temporary at several positions within Adecco. They were an employment facility.

Receptionist I would greet client and direct them t the appropriate designation.

Customer Service I would screen inbound calls for clients who needed repairs on appliances.
Very productive and fun
Production Technician (Former Employee), West Chester, OHNovember 16, 2014
This is a great company to work for and I really enjoyed being a part of this company. Great opportunity
Overall workflow
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), charlotte, ncNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits for permanents, easy workflow, calls very consistent, overtiem
Cons: system outages, temp
A typical day at work is taking Inbound customer service call for a credit card bank and handling any issues concerning the customers account Including reallication, payments promtions and codes.
I have learned a lot about credit and the credit card banking companies and I have excelled in the proper way to handle irrate customers.
the management was – more... great but to bad i was temp I never really got the chance to work closely with them.
My co-workers were also great we often engaed in chat to handle and asnwer each others questions concerning the callers.
he hardest part of the job is to remain patient and calm in ANY situation.
i always love the time of the day where no matter what a customer may have been through before you they have been helped and all their concerns are handled thats the most enjoyable part of my day when my jod has been done and someone is satusfied. – less
The work environment was great.
Administrative Assistant, Metlife (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility in work schedule.
Cons: parking
A typical day at work was challenging because of the various responsibilities. I learned how important it was to keep updated on all aspects of whatever the matter might be. Management was very professional, as well as my co-workers. They were very patient and careful to make me feel comfortable.

There was not a hard part to the job. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was greeting the customers and pointing them in the right direction. The job was not stressful. It was my goal to perform to the best of my ability so that the staff would be satisfied. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more