Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,189 reviews matching the search
Relaxed atmosphere
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IADecember 18, 2016
Receiving clerk on 3rd. Supervisor was professional and treated employees with respect. Learned some SAP when inputting receiving process. Typical day checked product into the warehouse by matching packing slips to product information. Verifying accuracy and quantity was correct. Co - workers was very pleasant to work with. Management wasn't good. I gave a two week notice for better job opportunity and was let go at the end of the day. Assignment terminated.
Pros
Nights was a friendly and peaceful work enviroment
Cons
Giving notice for better work opportunity and getting terminated the same day.
Project Manager at Coloredge through Adecco Staffing Agency
Project Manager at Coloredge, Burbank (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 9, 2017
I enjoyed the challenges of this position. I learned a great deal and the days flew by as I was constantly busy. This job, however doesn't allow for much work life balance as it was expected that I work 12+ hours a day and come in on weekends. When offered the position I informed them that I could not stay late most nights and was assured it wouldn't be a problem...however it quickly became a problem once I started working. The people are really nice and the job pays well. It would be great position for someone who doesn't mind working 60-70 hours per week.
Pros
nice people, pays well
Cons
no time for breaks, expected to work late daily
Great Place to Work
Recruiter - RST-SDC (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
I love my job at Adecco it is a great place to work.

My day starts off very busy calling candidates and meetings with my team and manager. I am so fortunate to work with the nicest team and manager. She is very supportive of all of our efforts.

I have the flexibility to work on multiple accounts at one time and working with Branch Offices all over the US.

Diversity is key to my position and I find it challenging and rewarding at the same time just being able to work in this environment.
Pros
Working Virtual
Cons
I have not been hired on as a permanent employee, looking to become a Colleague at Adecco
Positive and professional staffing agency .
Temporary employments (Former Employee) –  office in Lake Mary FL.January 13, 2017
The questions : A typical day at work, What you learned, management and co-workers Can all be summed up with The staff was very professional. Great company to work with. When the temporary assignment ended the staff remained in contact with me to verify if I wanted to continue with the agency.

My hardest part of the job: The placements were not hard for me.

The Most enjoyable part of the job; Was meeting new people. As a temp, you are able to work with several companies which cultivates your work skills and experiences and ultimately provided an opportunity for me to choose where I felt was best for me to develop my career.
Pros
Working in different type of companies
Cons
Lower pay
Very laid back work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MelbourneDecember 20, 2016
You do have a dress code but it is no where to other companies and no benefits what so ever. You have these called pbanks which your suppose to use for sick days but once those run out your out of luck even if you or your little gets sick again. Which you only get about five I thinks for a couple of months, which would be fine if you always have someone to watch your kid(s) when they are sick, or just hope you don't get sick either.
Pros
free enviroment, 2 15 mintue breaks and a 30 min lunch deping on how long your shift is
Cons
no benefits
Job assignment was relaxed
File clerk (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 26, 2016
As a agency Adecco was good as far as working with you to find employment that suits the individuals education and experience background. Mainly prior to my current job my background is mainly administration and managerial.

The location they gave me to work was as a filing clerk with growth potential. The place was relaxed and the workers were friendly which made the overall experience enjoyable.
Pros
Friendly environment overall
Cons
Recruiter became angry when I stated I had opportunity for growth with a higher paid position.
Great, if only they cared a bit more about their employees.
Head Trainer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2017
Great opportunities to move up in the project that I was hired in by Adecco. However, at times their structure felt disorganized and management tended to be a little chaotic and unclear. Not enough communication to their employees where given, including hour cuts and new practices that weren't communicated effectively. Overall, I would have enjoyed it more if management was able to provide clearer guidelines and not allow for their staff to destroy their reputation.
Pros
Great work environments, amazing staff, caring individuals on the team.
Cons
Lack of communication, no sense of ownership to employee issues, favoritism.
I had a relationship with Adecco since they were Olsten
Office Temp (Data Entry) (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 20, 2016
I started working for Olsten in MN, in St. Cloud I believe in the mid 1990s. I moved to Or in late 1997 and easily transferred to the SW Portland location. They frequently offered my data entry or receptionist fill in temporary positions. I was glad to be employed by them. I found the office closed in the SW and I then transferred to the NE site and was able to work in their office for a few days and then later in a nice check processing company for a couple of months during 2007. I have moved around and the industry in Portland has changed so much not that many positions were a match for my skills after that locally.
Pros
nice mgt.
Cons
short positions for data entry back office workers.
Novartis SAP HCM Team Lead
HR Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 8, 2016
As SAP HCM Team Lead, I was head of a team of 9 associates who performed all PA/PM/OM transaction for a Company of 35,000 US employees.

My co-workers were mostly externals, and were all great to work with. They worked very hard, and we all worked together (OT included) to make sure all deadlines were met and data accuracy was attained.
Pros
Annual Merit increases, Annual Bonuses, Good Benefits, Pension, 401K
Cons
Pay was not as "robust" as my previous Company, Merck & Co.
General Laborer
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WADecember 18, 2016
A typical day (when there was work) was unpacking boxes of merchandise, adjusting the prices with new hang tags, putting on security sensors and re-packing boxes.

I learned how to ship items using the UPS labeling and shipping system.

Management on-site started out with 2 really great people and when they left and were replaced, temporary employees were no longer afforded any protections or recourse from the assigned employer.

Co-workers were great to work with, without them the job would have been a complete nightmare.

The hardest part of the job was actually having hours to work.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being hired on full-time somewhere else.
Pros
Getting me placed somewhere else
Cons
Never enough hours
Adecco is Excellent
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 1, 2016
Adecco does exactly what a temp agency is supposed to do. They find you temp positions that fit the criteria you are looking for. You cannot go wrong with Adecco. I went through Adecco to get a temp to hire position at Citi. When I was working through Adecco, everything was great. As soon as I got on full time, it became garbage. Citi is not a good company to work for, but Adecco was great to work for. If you go for a temp to hire position, make sure you research the company that is going to hire you on full time before you apply.
Pros
Amazing. Does what a temp agency is supposed to do.
A disorganized staffing service
Data Entry Clerk (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WINovember 28, 2016
It is not my favorite staffing service to work for. The recruiters work out of a centralized location, so there is not the personal attention I normally get with staffing services. I got handed off from one recruiter to another, so I didn't know who my contact was for awhile. Then things got forgotten. I kept having to call to get information that should have been sent to me from the beginning. Also, my direct deposit was not entered, and I had to receive my first two paychecks by mail. The thing that bothered me was that I discovered that, for the job I'm doing, contractors from other staffing services are getting paid more.
Strives to keep personnel employed with low gaps between assignments.
Business Analyst, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHNovember 28, 2016
Adecco provides excellent training programs to increase skill sets and reduce gaps in job assignments. They provide on-site representatives that assist with all aspects of job assignments. Their hands-on management philosophy and "open door" policy is a large plus. Good company for individuals new or re-entering the workforce and also individuals who prefer temporary or contract work so they can diversify their skill sets.
Pros
Excellent training programs and skill testing for job matches.
Cons
Needs to strengthen benefits offered.
Fast paced work, with opportunities for overtime.
Various temp jobs (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYNovember 27, 2016
Working for adecco staffing meant being placed in various temporary job assignments. While being a forklift driver for a company, my responsibility was to consolidate company products in their warehouse. The next job could be picking and packing orders for online vendors such as Amazon etc.

I learned how to operate at high efficiency at a fast pace. As our progress was digitally monitored all night.

Management and co-worker relationships were great.
The hardest part of the job was the mandatory overtime during peak seasons, requiring employees to work 2+ months with no off day; making the pay the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free, paid lunch on Fridays.
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Mandatory overtime and unfriendly staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJanuary 6, 2017
employees were expected to work overtime with no notice as mandatory overtime with cause for termination if not able, breaks could be taken at a moments notice as well (we were overworked and underpaid). Adecco's staff were impersonal and rude. i did however enjoy my assignment from the company i was hired on to and that company's staff were exceptional.
Pros
Management at eBay
Cons
Adecco
Temp Jobs
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJanuary 5, 2017
How it works is that Adecco will place you at a job that best suits you. Typically the jobs you will be placed it is for jobs that not many people are willing to do. It is the best way to gain experience in different fields. Currently I assist an account exec./ buyer but my Adecco job title is front desk.
Pros
Good way to gain varies experiance at different job types
Cons
health care, paid vacation/sick leave is non existant, unorganized
Great atmosphere
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Winston SalemNovember 23, 2016
Good company to work for. Caring and very friendly. The company pays good and works hard to ensure that your taken care of. Sometimes 12 hours can wear you out but overall they go fast because of great co worker. I like the days on and off schedule plus the opportunity for overtime. Safety is the main concern there as well it should be. We want to go home just as we arrived at work all in one piece.
benefits
Cons
sometimes the lkngbhours get to you
Herman Miller Inc. Concierge and Switchboard
On-call, Fill-in for Concierge and/or Switchboard (Former Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 8, 2016
I started out doing concierge work, was well trained as to what was expected and enjoyed the work. I was then trained to cover the switchboard as well, was very well trained & I enjoyed speaking to other all over the country and some from overseas as well. Very enjoyable job.

Adecco was very helpful with scheduling me, never at the last minute, which was helpful as well. Adecco employees were very good to work with.
Pros
Enough lead time
Rewarding
Field Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2016
During my two years with Adecco at Google, I have been very blessed and fortunate to be surrounded by absolute professionals. I have worked very closely with some very dependable leader's. I was treated with complete professionalism and courtesy.

A typical day as a Field Operations Lead is a 12 hour day of planning and executing successful data collection.

The hardest part of the job would be the ongoing changes that occurred during my two years on this particular project.
Pros
Free lunches, humble work environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rossford, OHNovember 7, 2016
My day would consist of taking car parts off a line while it moving down the line & packing them into a crat. I learned about cars & all the different parts that go on a car. Management was horrible I didn't like how they treated me, didn't let me get my overtime. My coworkers were fun & enjoyable to be around, they made my day go by quick. The hardest part of my job was walking into a place I don't enjoy being at, knowing I have to come to provide for my family. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I had motivation from my coworkers telling me that it would be okay & don't quit just keep trying.
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
Hot, hot car parts, not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.