Adecco Employee Reviews

I hate adecco
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 20, 2017
i hate adecco lol they literally hire anyone off the streets and the staff is horrible. do not recommend worst place ever lol. no one is every helpful
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Productive and fun
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2017
It was temp so I wasn't actually able to see what the job was about. I only worked for the company for a couple of months. For the days that I came to work there were employee's there ready to answer any questions that I had at any time. I liked the hours I worked also
Pros
paid every week
Cons
temp
temp work = temp environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCOctober 20, 2017
overall not a bad place to work but as you are a temporary worker on assignment you are treated as such at your assignment. some assignments are long term, roll over into permanent hire can be rather slow.
This is a job placement service I worked at CCC through Adecco
Job Service Placement (Former Employee) –  Florence KYOctober 20, 2017
Adecco is just a job placement service I got my job at CCC through them. They were nice to deal with and I was hired on a permanent basis at the company where they placed me.
Pros
Job service was placed at CCC through them
Quick Easy Money that is legal
MAXIMUS Consumer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 20, 2017
Adecco is a great agency, if you are looking for something immediate. They get you connected to great companies that will hire you on permanently depending on their needs and your work.
Overall
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 19, 2017
Customer service, pulling parts to a line/order, to much management, childish work place,dealing with difficult people. doing the work . Not sure what more to say
Well-paying job when I needed it most
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 19, 2017
I enjoyed the work I did for Adecco Staffing. I was paid very well at $14.50 an hour for what was essentially a general labor position. Unfortunately the job was only seasonal so my contract ended and I have since relocated, but I would have no problem working for any Adecco Staffing agency after my experience with the Louisville KY office.
Pros
pay level much better than most general labor jobs
Cons
contract was only seasonal and not long-term
A Place To Grow, So You Can Grow Somewhere Else.
Operations Engineer (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAOctober 19, 2017
Let's face it, this is a full-time job as a temporary employee.

The Good:
Great work environment.
Great people to work with.
Great management.
Great opportunity to better yourself.

The Bad:
Temporary opportunity that leaves you unemployed in the end. This is not a long-term career opportunity.
Workplace equality is lacking in that, individuals performing the same tasks do not reap the same benefits after individual and team success.
There are no paid days off.
The benefits package is sub-par.
Contract start and end dates were often overlooked, leaving current employees guessing whether their contracts were being extended or if they were out of work.

The Better:
There is "Bitter" and there is "Better". The "Bitter" is, you can do a great job and no longer have a great job. The "Better" is, you will grow as an individual on a personal and professional level, and hopefully this helps you get to your next step, whatever that may be.
Pros
Learning on the job, while enjoying free meals and community
Cons
Temporarily full-time
Management is lacking communication
BB&T Bankcard Services Signature Verification (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCOctober 19, 2017
The work environment was stressful and uncomfortable. It was very boring and slow paced with no room to move. The hours and pay were the only things worth talking about.
Worked as a Brand Ambassdor for client.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 19, 2017
I was employed for approximately 10-12 weeks. Sorry that project ended so soon. I had a great relationship with the people that I worked with. My Adecco Coordinator was the best. To this day I feel grateful for the opportunity since the Great Recession of 2008 was then looming and I had just gotten laid off my position with Pascal Wines Import.
Pros
I liked the hours and the opportunity to work with public.
Proactive
Warehouse Packer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 19, 2017
It was ok to work here just no opportunity for advancement given. Would look elsewhere if I had the time but Adecco created immediate job placement needed
EHR Consultant Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 19, 2017
Started consulting for Cerner as an Analyst, moved up to Project Management. Highly challenging as the EHR area is constantly changing while in a cut throat environment, due to EHR software being highly competitive. Very rewarding to help manage people on my team and on client side venues to be a part of tools enhancing patient experience and ultimately making dramatic improvements to patient care
Pros
Travel, Management, innovation, people
Cons
Travel, political barriers
A Good Experience
High-volume (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAOctober 18, 2017
I enjoy my work at Adecco quite a lot. They have been very helpful, and have worked with me and my husband extensively. However at this time I am transitioning away from temporary positions. I would absolutely recommend Adecco to a friend.
Pros
Good Pay, Responsive Staff, Accomodating
Cons
Temporary, Not Enough Hours
review
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 18, 2017
Staffing agency where multiple jobs can be available.need previous work experience to get a job thru staffing agency.good jobs to offer and nice people
Dont get caught up in the hype
ecom (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 18, 2017
Explained job description opposite of what the Employer had you do. Sales pitch for recruitment too good to be true. If you have issues with your pay card its out of their control.
Pros
hype
Cons
unprofessional, lack of communication, and pay
okay
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OR 97006October 18, 2017
It was a good fit for me at the time. Hope I can find another good fit to meet my needs. There is good management in there. My experience however is if they don't need you they wont call you.
Always busy, constantly taking on tasks.
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe SpringsOctober 18, 2017
Process BG check and scheduling for Drug Screen. Assisting with application. Everyday you will learn new things and there is alot of work to be done. But it is well balances.
Had sports in the break room
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHOctober 18, 2017
Was a great place to work people are great but when it comes time to get paidon friday and you call the paid called more then you call anyone and then you call them.say hey whats the money oh it will be on there in 24 hours no later so call call again around midnight and nothing so i wanted till Saturday around 5 to email again oh i wont be back in the office till tuesday i work for them a whole month now and only got 1 pay check and i was doing 12 to 14 hour days and i still haven't gotten paid its no worth if you have bills and a family
Pros
30 minute lunch and two 15 minutes breaks
Cons
No health care no paycheck
Productive workplace with great coworkers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Adelanto, CAOctober 18, 2017
The people that work there are cool and nice. The environment is fast paced. The pay has the chance of increasing. The rues are very strict. Safety is their main priority.
they are decent
Warehouse Associate I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2017
pretty decent employer just wish they offered more incentive and payed more. lots of cool people to meet and work with just takes a while for you to get hired on permanently with a company
Pros
1 hr luch
Cons
little to no incentive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.