Adecco Employee Reviews

they are decent
Warehouse Associate I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2017
pretty decent employer just wish they offered more incentive and payed more. lots of cool people to meet and work with just takes a while for you to get hired on permanently with a company
Pros
1 hr luch
Cons
little to no incentive
Temp agency
National Instruments/Radio Frequency Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 17, 2017
this is a temp agency, with that being said I enjoyed my time there. Job security was in question as the market was saturated with my product line, which in-turn effected my everyday life.
Pros
great folks to work with
Cons
job security
Temp work
Costumer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHOctober 17, 2017
If you are looking for a good fast job then coming to this company is not so bad. They are able to find jobs that can pay immediately. Unfortunately you are just another number.
Enjoyable, but lacking stability
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSOctober 17, 2017
I enjoy working for Adecco, but when a job ends, it is hard because the placement opportunities are unpredictable. I received no notice at my last job placement that the position was coming to an end. I got off work one day, and received a phone call a few hours later stating that the product I was working on hand ended and so had my position. No advance warning.
Pros
Friends, good pay, good hours.
Cons
Unstable Positions
Upset
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 16, 2017
i enjoyed working with Adecco but the thing is that I misread one question on my questionare and i automaticaly cannot apply with Adecco ever again. money was good. But it is what it is.
decent pay and hours
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHOctober 16, 2017
The pay is good and hours are good. Never had an issue with super visors or management. It is a good place to work through and an excellent way to get in the door with several employers.
Slow - Paced environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 16, 2017
Management didn't care about the employees. They just placed you wherever and didn't check on you to make sure that everything was going ok. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if you were going to have a job the next day.
Fair company- On assignment with orthopedic comp.
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 16, 2017
I had a few post partum issues when returning back to work after 4 weeks with my newborn Had a few missed days. Really enjoyed my job! However, when things settled down they would not hire me back...but will hire people with drug convictions.
I believe I should have received a 2nd chance and was told I would then they came back with not able to.
Pros
pay
Cons
management at Adecco
Productive and Laid Back
Test Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 16, 2017
Adecco is a fun place to work with plenty of opportunities for advancement and learning. The people there push you and help you strive to higher standards. Even though it is a temp agency, there can be times when your work will last you multiple years. I would recommend everyone start with Adecco and then move to bigger and better things in the future.
Very stressful work environment at sites
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OH 44122October 15, 2017
If a person has a slight handicap the site did not compensate or offer any special circumstances to the individual. But you are told it would be taken into consideration.
Pros
Luncheons
Cons
No handicap accommendations
Productive workplace
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCOctober 14, 2017
Great place to work at with great knowledgeable staff, would recommend to friends and family. I am thankful for a lot of the excellent forklift training.
Pros
Cons
pay
The company they placed me with is good! Great people!
Line Tech (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 14, 2017
Adecco placed me at Bayer. I like working at Bayer and I like the coworkers at Bayer but Adecco really doesn't give their people incentive to stay. No benefits, no paid time off, impossible to reach vacation status. No bereavement pay. Nothing.
Good Temp Agency
Operator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZOctober 14, 2017
I was given good assignements for Adecco. The office staff were very helpful and attentive. I received temp assignements regularly. It was a good experience
Love of the service
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FL 33016October 14, 2017
It is a great pleasure working for Adecco. The management in the Miami Lakes Office is spectacular. They really care about the employees. So far all the assignments were acceptable and fair.
Amazing temp jobs
Weld Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 14, 2017
Was a very friendly and kind working experience they were very well coordinated and communicate well with everyone that applied there, only thing that could've made it better would've been having more career options from the start without the temporary position.
Busy, fast pace job
Packers and Packagers, Hand (Former Employee) –  CTDI Time WarnerOctober 13, 2017
Always on the go,
I learned how to make, and pack boxes with Spectrum/Time Warner Modems, I learned how to use the computer to ship out and label out going modems, I learned how to unpack returned items and I learned how to fill the line for sending out orders to customers.
The managers are those that had been with the company the longest and help everything run smoothly.
The work place culture at Adecco gave many people the chance to have employment and to learn a new trade.
The hardest part of working at CTDI Time Warner was to keep up with the pace.
The most enjoyable part was getting paid weekly and meeting new people
Pros
Weekly pay days
Cons
Daily hours always changing
Workers are great. Top manager not great.
Customer Service Representative & Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIOctober 13, 2017
Top manager asked me to buy supplies for a job I was assigned to ($26.40) & never reimbursed me. Very little follow up or follow through. Few jobs....
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Few jobs
temp to hire
JANITOR (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 13, 2017
Enjoyed the assembly job.Fast pace,learned different jobs,if they needed you on some other job during your shift they would move you.Tried to get on full time,but did not happen
Your going to have a different experience
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OH 45177October 13, 2017
This is a staffing company, the jobs vary but it is a good place to get your foot in the door at a big company, such as R&L. The only problem I had was that I am in the electronics field is that they didnlt ask me if I had a specific skill so I missed out on an extra .25 cent on the
Quick interview process, helpful management
Quality Assurance/Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXOctober 13, 2017
This is an incredible staffing agency. For my assignment, there was plenty lee-way regarding attendance but for call center, the attendance requirements are strict. Not so good for someone with children but I did not need to worry about that since I had an assignment other than the call center. Loved the flexible hours and ease of communication from the boss at the job and Adecco.
Pros
Excellent and helpful management
Cons
This job/assignment is no longer available due to dept moving out of state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.