Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,507 reviews matching the search
Good company to work for
Assembler at Philips Respironics (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 27, 2017
Possibilities for advancement, worked with friendly and knowledgeable people, enjoyed going to work everyday, except for having to stand on my feet all day.
very nice place to be employed by
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYApril 27, 2017
they work with your schedule give you heads up before any changes are made in enough time to adapt, jobs that pay more then 9.00+hr and very career obligated company
Okay place
Food that travels (Current Employee) –  Corning, NYApril 27, 2017
Good place to start work life. But there is no benefits paid vacations or even sick days... person I work for treats you like you are not smart. Only thing keeping me here is i need a job. Your on your own most times but you can't mess up even a little or else you are classified as the "slow person" and get more work than everyone else. You can never be right even if you have proof. Only one person is always right and that's the boss or her favorite worker.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No benefits, there is favoritism
work place has inconsistant work
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2017
The people you work with brings life to the job. Besides that the job is not the greatest, I've been working two days for the past two weeks. there is not enough work to go around and these people care more about there money than you.
Pros
people you work with brings life to the work place
Cons
not enough work so you will need an second job
It was a hard and stressful job.
Assembly worker (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIApril 26, 2017
The turnover was so high at the job I was at. I could see why! I was back to the job on time and they came to me and said that I had to be on the line at least 3 mins before the actual time. So I made it to the line at the 3 mins before the time.
Pros
Working at a reputible company
Cons
The turnover was so high.
Great work assignments good business environment and extreemly professional.
Data Entry clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 26, 2017
The staff is always helpful and attend to your concerns promptly. The location of jobs was always accessible by public transportation. The hours were good and the pay was sufficient.
Pros
nice job atmosphere
Cons
not enough hours
good place to work but not so good with hours
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 26, 2017
i loved working here it was a great place very friendly people but when i comes to understanding things with your kids or helping with hours for them they dont care they want you to live there and forget your children
Solid staffing agency with great opportunities
Autonomous Vehicle Operator (Current Employee) –  100 Mayfield Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043April 26, 2017
Adecco provides great opportunities for personal and career growth. Management is responsive without being invasive or obstructive in day-to-day work. I can not imagine having advanced this far in my career without them!
Pros
Work with impressive companies like Waymo/Google.
Cons
Contracts feel too short.
Addeco is a good seasonal job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 26, 2017
Adecco is a good seasonal job for younger adults. It's also good to sign up right when you come out of high school. They are looking for employees that willing to make it to work everyday.
Quick paced
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 26, 2017
Very organized and independent work. Enjoyed the people around me and the environment provided. I learned to be more productive in a independent work.
Recruitment, various administrative tasks, accounts payable and receivable
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAApril 26, 2017
I started out as an administrative assistant and was promoted to Recruiter. It was a small office with a wonderful team and environment. The local office closed and that is why I needed to find another position.
Adecco Employment Service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHApril 25, 2017
Great place to work for. They send you to a joband you work there until that job no longer has any use for you then they find you another position someplace else.
Pros
sent to nice job
My Experience
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 25, 2017
I enjoy working for them on assignments. I have been assigned to work at different companies for them and at all the places I've been to represent them I have had fun with all staff member's. I'm waiting for them to place me at the right fit company for me to further my career.
temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2017
This company helped provide me with experience to get better employment and move on to support my 3 children they were here for me with all my struggles
Pros
experience
Cons
temp
They are only looking to get numbers ....not to assist anyone a job.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHApril 25, 2017
The worst the temporary agency I have ever dealt with .... and coming from a service veteran that's bad! They would honor what they said they do and I had to resign and I was not considered for future employment.
Pros
nothing good ....
Cons
It was a waste of time to registar with ... they won't deliver.
Good people to work for
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAApril 24, 2017
Adecco was a fantastic place to work through. They help you find employment right away. I got hired onto the company it is a very good place to go through I recommend them to anyone.
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 23, 2017
Excellent training. learned how electric pallet jack works, learned to disassemble printers and computers. Enjoyed the friendly people working there.
Pros
paid sick days earned
Cons
no benefits for temps.
productive
lead driver, taking drivers (Former Employee) –  newberry park ca.April 23, 2017
enjoyed working with the people, too much favortism no pay there isnt anything else too say about this place. promised a lot and they delivered nothing
Pros
free lunch on thursday
Cons
too much politics
temp agencey
Temp to Hire. Permanently hired (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WV 26101April 22, 2017
Its a temp agentcy that helps you find employment they are proficient with a great atmosphere my temp agent was nice and helped with whatever questions I may have.
Recruiter
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 22, 2017
management changes frequently ... there is very little work life balance... management expects you to know what needs to be done with very little training or encouragement. would not recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval