Adecco

4.9K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Bus Routing
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 31, 2015
Worked for Little Rock School District in the bus routing department. It was a very good experience got to interact with various issues. Hardest part of the job would have to be to say "no, your child is not eligible for transportation." Management was great very professional.
over all it was good
Lab Technician/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 31, 2015
doing my stay I was working the lab sampling and testing can off the line ,making sure everything match like label and product ,overall it was great
Entrepreneurial Environment
Sr Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, BolingbrookAugust 31, 2015
Working at Adecco, I am able to combine my experience in sales and customer service with my passion for inspiring others.

I work directly with the companies I support to not only provide them with exceptional staffing solutions but also inspirational programs for workforce engagement and retention. My goal is to show my customers how to motivate their workforce to take their business to the next level. I enjoy assisting my community and I regularly volunteer with many charity organizations in IL. I strive to motivate individuals who need an extra push in the right direction. I volunteer my time helping struggling candidates by building their resumes, teaching them to how to network, finding programs to help them develop or improve their skills and partnering them with local organizations that can assist them during their time of need.

I am passionate about equality and giving everyone the opportunity to put their best foot forward. Being able to support people in my community helps me create and develop successful programs for my customers and candidates. I am able to use my experience working with different organizations to provide real solutions that work.

My goal is to inspire those around me and to motivate them to reach for their dreams. No one should ever feel they are incapable of achieving their dreams and everyone deserves an opportunity to try.

I want to change the way we view candidates who have special accommodations or specific limited skill sets. Diversifying our workforce will increase employee engagement and inspire a positive and accepting culture  more... in any environment. Equality is such an important factor in today’s changing economy and the more we provide opportunities for people to succeed the more prosperous we will be.

Specialties Include: Training, Coaching, Public Speaking, Project Management, Process Improvement, Workforce Engagement Solutions, Marketing, Advertising, Social Media Specialist, Leadership and Motivational Speaking.  less
Pros
Fun Entrepreneurial Environment
They placed me a Red Cross temp position.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Parsippany NJAugust 31, 2015
They placed me, quickly, in a temporary assignment. I did not interact with Adecco much.

They made me drug test twice for absolutely no reason.

They paid me far too little for the work I was doing, and are a bit unfriendly, when dealing with them on the phone.
Pros
Placed me in a job.
Cons
The pay was very low.
It had to many hours but decent pay.
Temp (Current Employee) –  800 W Church RoadAugust 30, 2015
I did not like the idea that we had to work twelve a day but we did a lot of days off which was good and the pay was decent. We had to bind magazines tougher and stack them and it was heavy to lift.
Pros
We had alot of days off.
Cons
We had to work too long.
Fun
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 29, 2015
Contractor job that was a fill in position as a receptionist at a local furniture factory. This position was fun filled.
Temporary Staffing Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJAugust 29, 2015
Company sends out employees to fill temporary staffing needs for various companies. Not much supervision or hands on guidance.
Pros
Provides fairly steady work for employees. Postings can often lead to full time.
Cons
Major sense of insecurity, jobs can end suddenly. Pay is not spectacular. No benefits.
Very good
good (Former Employee) –  Warsaw In.August 28, 2015
I learn to operate CNC machine ,they show me how polish the parts,and packaging,clean the machine mop the floors.the coworkers are very helpful and the management are very informative and every so often we have a carry in Dinners.The most injoyable part of my job is my job.
Productive and comfortable place to work
packer (Current Employee) –  phoenixAugust 27, 2015
when we arrive for our shift we check in our work for the day, make sure tools are working with the adequate calibration, read packing orders carefully and make sure it is done as stated.
Temp agency
Call agent (Former Employee) –  Ambs call centerAugust 26, 2015
The company Adecco is just a temp agency. I did not work for them. They got me a job elsewhere. But they were a very good temp agency.
scanning for
scanner (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 26, 2015
i was there for a short while, but while i was there i basically scanned books that people see on the internet, it was page by page. i didn't learned much. The managers where far. The co-worker where all great people no bad comments. the job was fairly easy. the most enjoyable moment was break time ping pong table had a great experience with that company.
Pros
ping pong during lunch, free lunch an breakfast
Cons
was there a short while no bad feed back.
Need to be clearer about hours offering
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2015
They were very helpful initially when registering however I would recommend that they improve how they assist their employees in finding work as I had to call on a daily basis to inquire about jobs that were available.
Great contract employer
Invoice Processor (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 25, 2015
I was glad to have the opportunity to work with such a great company for almost three years before my contract ended because the were letting people go and could not offer me a permanent position. I loved the experience working in corporate accounting. I would love to find a position similar to the one I had with this company.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not permanent
Helping indivduals find jobs was the best feelings ever
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 25, 2015
Adecco was a very fun workplace. I was starting to learn to communicate in spanish to our spanish poulation. The management team was very outgoing fun and fresh. The hardest part about the job was not being able find work for everyone that came through the doors.The most enjoyable part of the job was the seeing the look on people faces when you announced " You Are Hired".
Pros
Parties, Free lunch
Cons
Not Meeting the numbers
Wonderful
Operations Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lenoir NCAugust 25, 2015
Wonderful place to work, relaxed, friendly co workers. easy work, free meals, hardest part of the job was the heat. friendly climate.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
hot
Always kept me working
Acquisition /Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILAugust 25, 2015
My time with Adecco was fun and they always made sure that I had a job no matter the length of time. I was challenged in all ways and was able to learn alot of new skills that I was able to take with me to all my new positions. Gave me the knowledge and skills to move forward in any job field.
Pros
Awesome people
Cons
was only temporary assignments
Adecco is the temp agency fulfilling the need of the client and provided me with an opportunity to experience a company.
Associate W8 Analyst Project (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 24, 2015
Pros
Cafeteria.
Cons
Temporary work force with large turnover rate.
Very professional and Reliable
Clinical Record Abstractor Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Gatos, CAAugust 24, 2015
I have very much respect to this Company because of how they take care of their own people. I have no doubt that this Company will grow far more than other Company I work for.
Fun Workplace with enjoyable staff
Administrative support/ Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lewisville TXAugust 24, 2015
Great place to work. All the staff were very welcoming. Not only is Adecco Worried about there employees there always looking to help others.The most enjoyable part of my job was helping others with employment.
god place to work.
Order selector / receiving clerk / Quality control (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2015
They keep you working, and the recurment team are awsome. Just remember they job assingment is temporary. The job are close to your home, it may not be on a bus rout.