Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,773 reviews matching the search
Google is awesome to work at
DATA CENTER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Mount View, WIJune 26, 2016
Free food, bikes all over the campus to ride, free gym, classes, will pick you up in so you will not have to drive your car and sit in traffic.
Pros
Free food at Google
Cons
Hard to advance.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJune 25, 2016
I enjoyed working with Adecco they were very accommodating and helpful with helping me find work. Adecco was helpful in helping me find a job at metlife. I was trained in outgoing call center to help people gain access to life insurance. The training provided was well above par and the people were excellent to work with. All of my coworkers were very helpful and willing to lend a hand whenever needed.
Pros
Schedule
Professional team workstyle with a "get it done" attitude.
Content Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 24, 2016
Helpful and friendly managers with the drive to get a project completed. Everyone worked diligently to complete tasks and help each other whenever there was a gap in technical knowledge.
Pros
Relaxed dresscode.
Cons
No feedback about job performance.
Fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2016
I would say this is a really good company to work for, the only thing I didn't like was the work assignments were very little
Nice place to work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 23, 2016
Very helpful in finding me a contractor job doing payroll. The job was part-time, which fit my lifestyle. Would work for/through them again.
Who is my Employer?
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  LPCHJune 22, 2016
Sometimes I forget that I work for Adecco. My recruiter does not call me to check in how things are going.

When I am at work, everything is pretty great, my co workers are nice and management is pretty good. The hardest part of my job is not being able to have all my questions answered right away because Adecco is my Employer.
Pros
Quick placement, very friendly staff
Cons
dont check up on you, benefits not that great
A good Temp job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Gardnerville, NVJune 21, 2016
I liked this job, it has good benefits, good management, but Adecco won't let you work for them for more than two years so that you never become anything other than a temp. If you want a career, this isn't the place.
poor job placement
laborer (Former Employee) –  Corry, PAJune 21, 2016
this is a poor job placement facility, i did learn how to run a brake press but other than that my experience was very poor and not very well oriented.
Excellent company
Memo and Pay Order Clerk (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJune 21, 2016
Provided temporary long term assignments where I could use my skills and experience to create an excellent work environment. Loved my assignments. Adecco management were very professional.
Quality assurance Inspector
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2016
working with civilian for the first time after my military experience was quite intriguing. It was great working and exercising my supervisory and managerial skills/knowledge in a civilian oriented environment.
Pros
Awesome experience
Cons
not challenging enough
Nice people to work with
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 20, 2016
Worked for a furniture company. Had great co-workers. Wished that my profile with Adecco transferred to the state to which I moved.
intermediate job status
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 20, 2016
great start for those who want to search for the right path in career. they will place you where you need to go and what you qualify for just have to be open and honest with yourself.
Call Center Representative
Call center representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 17, 2016
All days were spent on the phone taking inbound orders. I increased my knowledge of high end brands. Management was helpful. Coworkers were overall nice. The hardest part of my job was that there was no client face to face contact. The most enjoyable part of my job was when my clients would call us back after purchase and complement us.
Pros
Free product.
Cons
Long hours.
It was a temporary job placement company. I only worked with them for a short time
Temporary Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 17, 2016
I did not have any issues with the people at Adecco that I dealt with nor any with the people I worked with at the temp position I was placed in.
Pros
Learned part of a different field
Cons
Job was pretty boring
Swell place, if you like to be indoors. A lot.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 16, 2016
It's easy work, good pay. Air conditioned and pleasant (mostly) coworkers. Very dependable supervisors and leniant hours. Over all a pretty okay joint.
Pros
x-box in breakroom
Cons
gotta come in early/stay late to play x-box
Fun job to work
Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 16, 2016
Usually my days working at this job were good and relaxed. I've learn a lot about how to bale carpet tiles,how to inspect them for defects and how to stack them properly on pallets to be shipped and process for store orders.The management was ok most of the co-workers was nice and helpful.The hardest part of the job was constantly standing and bending for 8-12 hours.The most enjoyable part was when we have a company cookout for the hard work we did on a daily basis.
Pros
20 min Breaks
Cons
Low Wages, Benefits
was one of the worst job I did
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 15, 2016
the rep at CTDI lied to me. He said my benefits would kick in a month. Found out it wasn't going to kick in for 2 1/2 months, by that
time they let me go. Don't trust CTDI or Addeco. Because of them I
have considered leaving the electronics industry if this is what management is like now. They treat you like cows... get rid of you when ever they want for no other reason but to make the people in management richer. They use you, abuse you and loose you.. right out the door... sorry don't need you anymore.
Productive and wonderful learning enviorment
In House Support (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 15, 2016
Worked on helping potentional employees find work at various positions with clients through the staffing agent. Myco-workers were helpful in teaching me the programs I'd never seen before, and answered any and all questions I had.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Cons
Temporary Position
Very Work Agressive Place, But Homey
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJune 14, 2016
Daily meeting, and work work work, Although there are good people and bad these people are just BusyBodies. Production levels and staying to yourself is hard but overall great.
Environmental Services
Maintenance/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 14, 2016
My duty is to maintain an environmental and infection control standard within established policies and procedures of the health care center. I perform a variety of general cleaning task to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility. I also distribute and track clean linens to user departments and maintain stock level on hospital floors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.