Adecco
4,300 reviews

Adecco United States Employee Reviews

Assembler/Quality Control (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2015
Pros: Nice Breakroom
Cons: No health insurance
Very well organized and fun place to work. I learned a lot from this experience and would work for them again. A day would begin with me neatly and correctly packing materials and filling out all necessary paperwork. I learned how to assemble, create and fill out all important paperwork. The hardest part of the job was nothing. The most enjoyable part was a well oriented work place environment.
Good place to work not the best atmosphere
Forklift operator/ Loading and Unloading Trucks (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCApril 18, 2015
Good job, if you can deal with working outside the whole time, random overtime without any notice and if you can deal with edgy/lasy/angry co-workers.
Great place to work if you understand the job
Project Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDApril 17, 2015
Pros: lots of flexibility
Cons: Benefits are substandard
You'll be a contractor if you are working through Adecco. If you are looking for great benefits, this isn't the place for you, but the pay is some of the best in my location (Boise, Idaho). Contractor jobs here tend to last a long time, but there are no guarantees.
okay
Spray Technician (Current Employee), Gillette, WYApril 16, 2015
spraying trains paperwork, checking to make sure the gallons per a train were exact as possible, checking inventory keeping track.
neutral
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: always got me work near by
Cons: bad management.
work was always enjoyable, i gained certain new experiences, a lot of co workers were pleasent , However some times management would be very rude
Adecco
Material Handler - UPS @ LL Bean (Former Employee), Portland, MEApril 16, 2015
Pros: Very nice cafeteria and campus
Cons: Job ended being seasonal in nature
Loading and unloading trucks for UPS at LL Bean ,Freeport. Fast paced and highly organized work in sorting, scanning, shipping and receiving of domestic packages during peak season activity. Utililizing all available shipping space to maximize efficiency and high regard for detail in sorting packages were stressed to keep costs as low as possible.Employees worked well and communicated with one another to make job as pleasant as possible.Supervisors were both from Adecco and LL Bean and kept a close knit and comprehensive management on all aspects of the work experience.I enjoyed the fast paced assembly of the box walls in the trailers that while being organized and specific to the job at hand, allowed an element of forethought and creativivity in completion.The heavy activity made me sore for a couple of days but after I got into shape, it gradually went away.
i dont have one
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 16, 2015
they where very unorganized so it was a short term job I don't have much to say about the company I worked 3 days out of the week sometimes none
Sweer place
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 15, 2015
The neighborhood this specific CVS is at was the best thing about it. The same exact people would come and shop at this CVS, so we as employees got to really know some of our loyal customers. Managers were always nice as well.
Extreme travel and daily commute gave me the incentive to find a better work/life balance.
Vice President of Payroll & Business Intelligence (Former Employee), Melville, NY (Long Island)April 15, 2015
Adecco is a great place to work, but due to extenuating circumstances and other opportunities, i chose to leave (voluntary)
Slow In Response
GIS Audit Scheduler (Former Employee), Naperville, ILApril 15, 2015
The Adecco team is never available when you need them. They wait so long before they reach out to you with another assignment
Great agency
Front End Web Designer/Content Manager (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great place
Cons: None
Adecco placed me quickly and easily; unfortunately the assignment I was on was very stressful and unhappy. I did not get adequate training or guidance then was let go for not doing a good job. However that is not Adeccos fault!
good
Warehouse worker/photography (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 14, 2015
its a good company but where they send you all the time not so great they send me to work at CTDI and it wasn't so great bathrooms wasn't working had to drive back n forward between warehouses just to take a brake and use the restroom had to work with Rich and he was getting workers fired when ever he wanted to and that messed up your status to work back with Adecco you let management know hats going on and they do nothing about it they take the word of Rich and doesn't do an investigation.
Cool place to find work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 14, 2015
My experience with Adecco has been great. You can possibly be offered an assignment you don't necessarily have the experience for but it should be fun.
Review paperwork
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phila, PAApril 14, 2015
Did my work on time. I like the work the my c-workers. The most enjoyed part of the job is that they are willing to teach you.
Fun and cooperative work environment.
Erie Insurance Account Management Technician (Current Employee), Erie, PAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers. Flexible hours and breaks.
Cons: Uneven workloads. Work leans on the tedius side.
Adecco is a great company to work for. I'm contracting through them at Erie Insurance. Adecco recruiters have a genuine respect and concern for their contractors. They will work with you and try everything they can to get you a full time salary position. They will check on you from time to time to see how things are going and I greatly appreciate the back and forth communication. My work day includes fun and interesting people with challenging work. There is so much to learn about Erie Insurance and their procedures that I feel like I learn new things everyday.
Various
Data Analyst (Former Employee), VariousApril 13, 2015
Worked at various client sites in various positions. The recruiters tent to all be very friendly and helpful. Recruiters try to keep contractors employed and find the right fit between the employee and company/client.
A nice place to work
Customer Care Solution Rep (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GA.April 12, 2015
Adecco is a temp service. It is a enjoyable place to work. I have learned a lot about Healthcare equipment and the importance of making sure hospitals get maintenance as soon as possible.
Counter-productive & unpleasant work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Free Coffee
Cons: Everything else about the job
Everyday I felt dirty working for people trying to justify their awful practices and horrible policies. I won't go into to details, I'll just say that I will NEVER look back on working there with ANY fondness.
productive, and fun place to work with co-worker
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Scotia, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: fun lunch
Cons: short breaks
Nice place to work everyone was great to work with everyone worked as a team player, everyone was willing to help each other we learned something different every day the day went by fast by keeping busy we were always busy
Enjoyed the job assignement. I really was impressed by the way Amazon operated as an overall company.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Somerset, KYApril 12, 2015
Pros: Witnessing a company that operated as a well oiled machine.
Cons: I didn't get offered a full time position, despite my efforts. Again it was originally a seasonally offerd position..
During my assignment at Amazon.com I witnessed and learned for the first time how a large company can and does operate safely and efficiently. Most of my prior experience was obtained at smaller construction business's. With the exception of Fruit of the Loom.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries