Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,312 reviews matching the search
Great Placement
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2017
Adecco is a staffing agency that placed me at NYU as a contractor. The work environment at NYU was great. They have an awesome work life balance and compensate very well. If I had an issues someone at NYU or Adecco was always available to help. They appreciate your skills, provide training and feedback, and challenge you with tasks you may not have experienced before. Work place has Great time management! Low stress.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Not all benefits are available to contractors
Positive and professional staffing agency .
Temporary employments (Former Employee) –  office in Lake Mary FL.January 13, 2017
The questions : A typical day at work, What you learned, management and co-workers Can all be summed up with The staff was very professional. Great company to work with. When the temporary assignment ended the staff remained in contact with me to verify if I wanted to continue with the agency.

My hardest part of the job: The placements were not hard for me.

The Most enjoyable part of the job; Was meeting new people. As a temp, you are able to work with several companies which cultivates your work skills and experiences and ultimately provided an opportunity for me to choose where I felt was best for me to develop my career.
Pros
Working in different type of companies
Cons
Lower pay
Strives to keep personnel employed with low gaps between assignments.
Business Analyst, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHNovember 28, 2016
Adecco provides excellent training programs to increase skill sets and reduce gaps in job assignments. They provide on-site representatives that assist with all aspects of job assignments. Their hands-on management philosophy and "open door" policy is a large plus. Good company for individuals new or re-entering the workforce and also individuals who prefer temporary or contract work so they can diversify their skill sets.
Pros
Excellent training programs and skill testing for job matches.
Cons
Needs to strengthen benefits offered.
Learned about recruiting and what the company needs.
Office Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIJanuary 10, 2017
Consistently worked 40 hour week with holidays off without pay.
Did not offer 401or health benefits.
Great co workers who made the job fun.
Management constantly changed leaving little job security.
Adecco offered limited job growth.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
limited job growth
Unbelievable
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 31, 2017
This is not a good place to work. The company wins by employing mostly associates so they don't pay benefits and they can let you go without notice. To take someone's life and mishandle it and mislead is disgusting to say the least.I'm so disappointed with this company. We asked for reviews and feedback and we were never given any formal overview of our performance. Adecco you should be ashamed of yourself. Ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Associate vs.Colleague, poor management staff, poor pay, inadequate training, mom and pop business model, poor communication, etc
Contracting company
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHNovember 5, 2016
Nothing special, a contracting company.

Personally, like other companies, I was left to work at the client site and mostly left alone unless of course I forgot to submit my hours.

Adecco has poor health insurance. I have better coverage for cheaper from the open market. I had a lot of problems with the benefits company in past years particularly regarding changing contributions. I recommend only signing up for flat fee services. I think this has gotten better as it is managed by third party. Also the third party provider may change. The 2015-2016 Benefit years company is better than previous. The benefit website now does have all the information, it just is more cumbersome to navigate than necessary.

As typical with contracting companies raises are not likely without taking the initiative and making a case for it.

They pay weekly on Thursday for prior week's work.

I worked some other contractors. They are all good people.
Pros
Low oversite
Cons
Health Insurance; Benefits Company; Pay increases
Adecco
KB Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2016
Firstly there are a few things you need to know before you jump on an Adecco job. Firstly Adecco's pay system is deplorable, providing no benefits, no raises, and a low starting pay. Even after taking on more responsibility in the company I am working for Adeccos Policy is never to increase pay even if you are a skilled employee and making half of the national average for what you do.

Secondly As far as employee recruitment goes they do a fine job to weasel anyone they can in to there contracted position. This saves the company money and ensures that the employees have the minimum.

To conclude Adecco Is by far the worst contracting agency I have ever been through. The company I work for is great And I wish that the employment would reflect that.

Don't waste your time. Adecco is only here for the money, monetizing a job a recruitment process that could be done much more efficiently in house.
Cons
No raises, No benefits.
Good balance of hours worked and free time.
Client Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 21, 2016
This was a good and challenging position that allowed a good work/life balance. Unfortunately, there was not a lot of room to grow within the company. Very small raises every year.
Pros
Steady salaried paycheck for 40 hours.
Cons
Bad work environment and no room to grow.
Great Opportunities, Learning Experiences, and Connections
Voter Outreach Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 23, 2017
I Love working for Adecco, They have provided me with a Job for over a Year and it was been a great experience. They understand that we have a family and need to work. For a Temp Agency it has AWESOME jobs for the county where I was placed, and much more. I was uneasy about working for a Temp Agency when I first got started but it has been an awesome experience.
Pros
Advancement, Great Management
Cons
Contract Employment
It's a nice place to work in
Sr Analyst/ Programmer (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYDecember 19, 2016
The work life is enjoyable here although there are some lacking in upper management levels. The career growth is also slow. It's a great place for beginners, intermediate developers but not so great for architects.
Take phone calls, Place orders, Help with concerns about orders
Phone Agent Tier 1 and Tier 2 (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIFebruary 9, 2017
This job is good if you're tight for cash, but other than that i would not recommend this job to anyone. Long hours, very stiff scheduling, and the work just really kind of sucks. You go home feeling kind of scummy.
Pros
Nice pay, Garaunteed hours
Cons
Manditory overtime, seasonal- can be fired at any time, customers are usually pretty awful.
great productive enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZJuly 15, 2016
- typical work day is fast paced
- i learned to be more comunicative and work as a team to get stuff done on time and hit quota.
- dont have nothing bad to say about management
- co-workers were amazing people and wouldnt mind working with them again in the future.
- Hardes part of the job was the multiple tasks that needed to be done in a short period of time.
- The most enjoyable time of the day was the last hour because you felt so successful for all the hard work you got done on time.
Pros
Great celebrations for company accomplishments.
Cons
Worked there three years and never got a raise.
A company that has a lot of potential
Senior Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 16, 2016
A typical day at work was getting to the office in the morning and meet with the office manager to find out if there is any customer request that needs to be address. After that, select and area to start doing Cold Calling and offer the company services. At the end of the day get back to the office to generate the report of daily visits and outcome of the day. Speak with the office manager about the field day. What I learn was that there is a lot of potential in this industry, even though the market is very competitive you can sell based on the company reputation. The management is supportive but they can improve the coaching and backup for the sales reps. The co worker are excellent, they help each other and are like family. A lot of them are been with the company for a long time. The hardest part of the job is the price competition, even though the company carry an excellent service the customer purchase base on price. The most enjoyable part o the job is the amount of people that gets help to find a job and earn their money. It is very rewarding to help someone make a living.
Pros
Very rewarding job
Cons
Not enough support from management
Very tight and productive
Seasonal Employee for Deluxe Media (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 7, 2016
Get there early and start the shift on the assembly line. I learned that you have to stay alert and focused once that assembly belt starts running or it could shift production. Management was solid. Co-workers were alert and on top of it. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of the work, piecing things together on the assembly line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I made a few friends outside of the workforce.
Pros
Free Coffee and in some cases free pizza & food
Cons
No health care nor benefits
Disliked
Electronic Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 20, 2016
I disliked working at Adecco. Horrible company, CTDI ruled all of Adecco's decisions and there was no care for the workers at all. People got fired left and right for the smallest things, constant changes and horrible management.
Pros
Cons
Benefits, Management, Work
Nice people but Costly benefits and no paid vacation
Contractor for Proctor & Gamble, R&D Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 29, 2016
I have only been with the company a short time, however I have never paid as much as I do now for health benefits. On top of that I do not get any paid vacation. The place I work is nice and I get along with my co-workers very well. Benefits has a huge part in my disgust.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
healthcare, no paid vacation
flexible schedule
Golf course maintenance (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 19, 2016
golf course maintenance is a seasonable job. Great for retirees and students due to flexible schedule. Co workers are all great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is viewing the abundant wildlife. Hardest part is probably the summer heat.although management does expect you to not over do it on those very hot days.
Pros
free drinks and free golf for employee and spouse
Cons
no benefits
Excellent company to work for
Client Service Manager - Managed On-Site Branch (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILJuly 21, 2016
I was recruited and hired by Adecco to manage an on-site branch at a local manufacturing facility. It was an excellent opportunity to grow professionally as well as acquire new skills. The work environment was positive and welcoming for the most part and Adecco management provided all of the support that I needed to be successful in my new role. I was excited to learn Adecco's advanced technology, it was beneficial for me to work with such a large corporation as I had come from a small business environment. The culture was positive and motivating. The most enjoyable part of my job was building relationships with so many new people not only locally but across the USA. I enjoyed supporting other Adecco branch offices as needed and felt that there was much room to advance in this company. The hardest part of my job was when the local manufacturing facility announced a reduction in workforce that required off-boarding off all Adecco employees as well as branch closure. This was an unexpected turn of events which cut my experience short. I hope to have a chance to work with Adecco in the future as they are one of the best as far as staffing companies!!
Pros
Excellent compensation and benefits
Cons
Unstable position
Excellent Company to work for
VP Finance (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJanuary 23, 2017
Excellent Company to work for. work life balance is great. Very good senior management training. The company provides a lot of opportunity for it's employees to grow, learn, and be promoted.
They were and been good to find me jobs as driver when available.
Driver/ Air Cargo Carrier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 3, 2017
No complains. They work hard to find good candidates for companies.
Lately they have had changes in the office management.
They have not had openings for my position.
Over all they tried hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.