Adecco
4,222 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Recruiter/Account Manager review
Client Services Manager/Engineering & IT Recruiter (Former Employee), West Allis, WIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Great Team Environment
Cons: Long Hours
Adecco was a very upbeat and fun environment. The work life balance was not appropriate, but it did teach me the fundamentals of hard work and I need to put time in to succeed. The biggest downside was lack of career development and growth opportunities.
general labor work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: the large sums of daily work; because I was also a school student at the moment
worked as a warehouse laborer; dismantled crates; marked crates’ bar codes and recorded shipping information. Helped fork lift crew sanitize and work daily to maintain regular sanitation and work related regulations.
great temp place to work
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Hobart, INMarch 31, 2015
I LOVE my job was nice the people where nice, hours where good location was great, I loved working Monday-Friday and off weekends
Really fun place to work.
Calendar Machine Operator (Current Employee), Taylor, MIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Overtime, trained in different areas
Cons: I really have nothing negative to say
I come in at 5:30a.m. get on my slitter machine and kick out record numbers. I am proud of my job. My day ends at 6:00p.m. And I start over again the next day. I've made some really good friends.
Excellent temporary agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Excellent experience
Cons: Lack of a liaison
Great place to gain experience across a wide range of job opportunities. Although the values of the client were placed ahead of the fairness employees received.
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Hawthorne, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: no break
would have to clock in on time with my last digets of security, wear my hair in a bun with a net,no earings, no nail polish, no make up, no perfume, clean jeans,white t-shirts need to be tucked in, slip resistant shoes, apron over close,wash hands with warm water for tweenty seconds, hand sanatize,nails short, no using cell phones, no talking, five miniut stretch before starting, clocked in and out for lunch,and check schedual on bulletin board.
first real job
picker/packer (Former Employee), memphis tnMarch 30, 2015
This was my first job out of college, management made sure the job was fun as well as learnable. Hardest part of the job was learning the different type of shoes to pick.
Fun place to work with great people
Recruiter (Current Employee), Holland, MIMarch 30, 2015
Always something new every day. Opportunities to learn are abundant and the other colleagues are all very helpful and fun people.
productive work
warehouse worker (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 30, 2015
Pros: good breaks
Cons: no heath care
there is always a place to work, and in a short time, co-workers are very pleasant to work with and the hours of work are great. not enough hours though.
Great Place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Warners, NYMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Lots of perks
Cons: Contract job
Learned the AS400 system
Worked with taking orders from customers via phone, fax and email
Worked with Sales on specific accounts that needed special attention
Good Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at work was helping customers with their concerns regarding package delivery dates, account information, ordering products, return policies, etc.

I learned to use new software, how to manage and resolve customer's problems, and if I could not, forwarding the situation to the correct team.

The co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was managing belligerent customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist a customer and provide them with the service needed, whether it was correcting an order, answering questions, resolving an issue, etc.

Management was helpful and wanted you to succeed as a Customer Service Representative.
Adecco
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Glen Burnie, MDMarch 29, 2015
Looking for something more then a temporary position. Great start for recent college graduates. However jobs are scarce, and the company doesn't allow you move on to new positions
They said it was supposed to be 'data entry'
Data Entry (Former Employee), Phoenix PeakMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Nice location situated in a desirable area North of Phoenix
Cons: Not treated very well by permanent employees
Many of us were hired for a supposed data entry job that never was data entry. It was unpacking boxes and files. Adecco acted like they had no idea when it was brought to their attention. Please make sure you ask plenty of questions before you accept the position and get all the rules up front, as they will come back to haunt you if you don't. Adecco went through so many contract workers due to not being honest about the job in the first place. They are loyal to the company they are supplying the workers to, not to you the contract worker.

Most enjoyable, you get paid every week.
Able to meet new people and the pay was good.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), OhioMarch 29, 2015
This job was a very fast paced job but it was one that I enjoyed doing. I was able to use my knowledge from the army. The most hardest part about this job was working 12 hour days Monday through Friday.
Great work experince
Assembler (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Experience
One of the best work experience, helped me get grasp of meaning of working and interacting with others. Very helpful work experience.
Good company to work for. Longer term temporary assignments.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Fairly easy jobs, good placement.
The first assignment I had for this job was pretty boring. The second one was fast paced and hardly any down time. They made sure there was always some kind of work to perform.
Fast Work
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAMarch 26, 2015
Able to provide jobs fast and can always find something more if your job does not work out, however they are temp jobs and they run out too.
Productive and Busy Work Environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), Huber Heights, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: Not getting something you need from them
Adecco is a busy staffing agency that's keep their temp-to-hire employees busy with jobs that are available. Adecco try their best answer all of your questions without any delay.
Fast paced and clean environment with great people.
Customer Fullfillment (Former Employee), Coatesville, PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Clean and safe work environment.
I enjoyed the job because I was constantly busy and I felt my efforts were appreciated. I learned another aspect of the Supply-chain network.Being a supervisor made me a better employee as I knew what my managers expected of me. My co-workers were very helpful as well as friendly.My challenges were moving to different areas and performing different jobs within a given day. This was also the most enjoyable part of the job as I thrive when I have a challenge.
ok place
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: job
Cons: none
its work sales is hard but it will due for now temp agency so you don't know when the assignment ends, unless you are terminated

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more

Adecco Salaries