Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,097 reviews matching the search
great productive enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZJuly 15, 2016
- typical work day is fast paced
- i learned to be more comunicative and work as a team to get stuff done on time and hit quota.
- dont have nothing bad to say about management
- co-workers were amazing people and wouldnt mind working with them again in the future.
- Hardes part of the job was the multiple tasks that needed to be done in a short period of time.
- The most enjoyable time of the day was the last hour because you felt so successful for all the hard work you got done on time.
Pros
Great celebrations for company accomplishments.
Cons
Worked there three years and never got a raise.
Strives to keep personnel employed with low gaps between assignments.
Business Analyst, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHNovember 28, 2016
Adecco provides excellent training programs to increase skill sets and reduce gaps in job assignments. They provide on-site representatives that assist with all aspects of job assignments. Their hands-on management philosophy and "open door" policy is a large plus. Good company for individuals new or re-entering the workforce and also individuals who prefer temporary or contract work so they can diversify their skill sets.
Pros
Excellent training programs and skill testing for job matches.
Cons
Needs to strengthen benefits offered.
Adecco
KB Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2016
Firstly there are a few things you need to know before you jump on an Adecco job. Firstly Adecco's pay system is deplorable, providing no benefits, no raises, and a low starting pay. Even after taking on more responsibility in the company I am working for Adeccos Policy is never to increase pay even if you are a skilled employee and making half of the national average for what you do.

Secondly As far as employee recruitment goes they do a fine job to weasel anyone they can in to there contracted position. This saves the company money and ensures that the employees have the minimum.

To conclude Adecco Is by far the worst contracting agency I have ever been through. The company I work for is great And I wish that the employment would reflect that.

Don't waste your time. Adecco is only here for the money, monetizing a job a recruitment process that could be done much more efficiently in house.
Cons
No raises, No benefits.
Contracting company
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHNovember 5, 2016
Nothing special, a contracting company.

Personally, like other companies, I was left to work at the client site and mostly left alone unless of course I forgot to submit my hours.

Adecco has poor health insurance. I have better coverage for cheaper from the open market. I had a lot of problems with the benefits company in past years particularly regarding changing contributions. I recommend only signing up for flat fee services. I think this has gotten better as it is managed by third party. Also the third party provider may change. The 2015-2016 Benefit years company is better than previous. The benefit website now does have all the information, it just is more cumbersome to navigate than necessary.

As typical with contracting companies raises are not likely without taking the initiative and making a case for it.

They pay weekly on Thursday for prior week's work.

I worked some other contractors. They are all good people.
Pros
Low oversite
Cons
Health Insurance; Benefits Company; Pay increases
Good balance of hours worked and free time.
Client Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 21, 2016
This was a good and challenging position that allowed a good work/life balance. Unfortunately, there was not a lot of room to grow within the company. Very small raises every year.
Pros
Steady salaried paycheck for 40 hours.
Cons
Bad work environment and no room to grow.
Excellent company to work for
Client Service Manager - Managed On-Site Branch (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILJuly 21, 2016
I was recruited and hired by Adecco to manage an on-site branch at a local manufacturing facility. It was an excellent opportunity to grow professionally as well as acquire new skills. The work environment was positive and welcoming for the most part and Adecco management provided all of the support that I needed to be successful in my new role. I was excited to learn Adecco's advanced technology, it was beneficial for me to work with such a large corporation as I had come from a small business environment. The culture was positive and motivating. The most enjoyable part of my job was building relationships with so many new people not only locally but across the USA. I enjoyed supporting other Adecco branch offices as needed and felt that there was much room to advance in this company. The hardest part of my job was when the local manufacturing facility announced a reduction in workforce that required off-boarding off all Adecco employees as well as branch closure. This was an unexpected turn of events which cut my experience short. I hope to have a chance to work with Adecco in the future as they are one of the best as far as staffing companies!!
Pros
Excellent compensation and benefits
Cons
Unstable position
Very tight and productive
Seasonal Employee for Deluxe Media (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAOctober 7, 2016
Get there early and start the shift on the assembly line. I learned that you have to stay alert and focused once that assembly belt starts running or it could shift production. Management was solid. Co-workers were alert and on top of it. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of the work, piecing things together on the assembly line. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. I made a few friends outside of the workforce.
Pros
Free Coffee and in some cases free pizza & food
Cons
No health care nor benefits
Disliked
Electronic Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 20, 2016
I disliked working at Adecco. Horrible company, CTDI ruled all of Adecco's decisions and there was no care for the workers at all. People got fired left and right for the smallest things, constant changes and horrible management.
Pros
Cons
Benefits, Management, Work
A company that has a lot of potential
Senior Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRNovember 16, 2016
A typical day at work was getting to the office in the morning and meet with the office manager to find out if there is any customer request that needs to be address. After that, select and area to start doing Cold Calling and offer the company services. At the end of the day get back to the office to generate the report of daily visits and outcome of the day. Speak with the office manager about the field day. What I learn was that there is a lot of potential in this industry, even though the market is very competitive you can sell based on the company reputation. The management is supportive but they can improve the coaching and backup for the sales reps. The co worker are excellent, they help each other and are like family. A lot of them are been with the company for a long time. The hardest part of the job is the price competition, even though the company carry an excellent service the customer purchase base on price. The most enjoyable part o the job is the amount of people that gets help to find a job and earn their money. It is very rewarding to help someone make a living.
Pros
Very rewarding job
Cons
Not enough support from management
Not a good company to work for.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 8, 2016
Management is terrible. Nepotism is rampant and they only like spineless people. Pay is 1970's. They do what companies want, hire warm bodies and pay them poorly. No advancement or opportunity here move on. Good if you are in the last few years of your career and just want to get by.
Pros
You can find out how little they think of you and be motivated to move on.
Cons
Poor pay, management, recruiters don't know the jobs, benefits, might take away what little you have at any moment to please company you are working for.
Just a job
Shipping/Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Towanda, PAAugust 29, 2016
Management continues to promote undesirable employees. Never paid correctly. Horrible benefits. No promotions. Co-workers are very disrespectful to others and company
Pros
N/A
Cons
every day is struggle to get anything done
flexible schedule
Golf course maintenance (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 19, 2016
golf course maintenance is a seasonable job. Great for retirees and students due to flexible schedule. Co workers are all great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is viewing the abundant wildlife. Hardest part is probably the summer heat.although management does expect you to not over do it on those very hot days.
Pros
free drinks and free golf for employee and spouse
Cons
no benefits
temporary job
Assembler, Assembling (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MISeptember 19, 2016
small shop no safety rules
low pay no benefits long hours if you were hire in there was no raise you made the same as if you were still working for the temporary service.
Great place
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 11, 2016
I absolutely loved working at Adecco. Although I only worked for about a month in a half I enjoyed it. Unfortunately I was laid off, I was hoping this position was a temp to hire. I put my all into learning my role as quickly as possible. The ladies at the office were all very nice. If another opportunity opened up and I was offered it I would definitely say yes.
Pros
compensation
Cons
temporary, job security
great learning experience
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 31, 2016
Adecco Temp. Agency is a great company to work for. Learned alot about all different types of warehouse positions. A simple job. Good people who work hard. This company is an agency so that means you will not get the full salary you desire because you were hired through them.
Good people and a great experience
Marketing and Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 17, 2016
Adecco is a wonderful staffing company. I have been at the same assignment for two years under their guidance. There are no insurance benefits available under the temporary assignments, but your are compensated well.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No benefits, no paid time off, no 401k
Productive work place where everyone works as a team
Reconciler, Picker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 15, 2016
Everyone works as a team. I learned that working as a team is better than trying to complete the work alone, especially since there is a goal to reach everyday. The management has great communication. The co-workers are respectful. There is not anything I can think of that is hard about the job. The most enjoyable part is how we meet our goals even on the days we think it is impossible.
Cons
no raises
This was an interesting Job.
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHOctober 19, 2016
I would go to the assignment they told me to go to and learned how to Identify what parts were bad and what parts passed for inspection.

There really wasn't any management we had a team leader that was on the job with us. I was like an assistant manager to the team leader. I would distribute breaks, and help the new people with their paperwork. I would also train the new people we had come in to help

They hired a few people who I had to pick up their slack because they just weren't fast enough. The hardest part of this job was making sure we meet the required number of parts checked in as well as making sure everyone returned to work at their set time.

I enjoyed meeting new people and getting the experience of working as a part's inspector
Pros
The hours
Cons
The drive to the location's
was one of the worst job I did
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 15, 2016
the rep at CTDI lied to me. He said my benefits would kick in a month. Found out it wasn't going to kick in for 2 1/2 months, by that
time they let me go. Don't trust CTDI or Addeco. Because of them I
have considered leaving the electronics industry if this is what management is like now. They treat you like cows... get rid of you when ever they want for no other reason but to make the people in management richer. They use you, abuse you and loose you.. right out the door... sorry don't need you anymore.
Fun job to work
Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJune 16, 2016
Usually my days working at this job were good and relaxed. I've learn a lot about how to bale carpet tiles,how to inspect them for defects and how to stack them properly on pallets to be shipped and process for store orders.The management was ok most of the co-workers was nice and helpful.The hardest part of the job was constantly standing and bending for 8-12 hours.The most enjoyable part was when we have a company cookout for the hard work we did on a daily basis.
Pros
20 min Breaks
Cons
Low Wages, Benefits