Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 6,339 reviews matching the search
Fast pace workplace
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 22, 2017
I like that this job was face pace, I can adapt to any work enviroment.The only somwhat con would be the unexpected mandatory overtime. That forced me to make drastic changes in my family's schdule.
Administrative Generalist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2017
I worked here years ago and truly do not remember any relevant information about the company. I do recall them being very helpful in placing me in a a position that fit well and where I stayed for 10 plus years.
Hard Work for Less Pay
Honda, Temporary (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHSeptember 21, 2017
Everything is timed. You have one minute to do your particular part on the assembly line. There are several steps to perform your job and you must complete it before the next car comes.
Fast paced, sometimes stressful position that allowed opportunity to grow within the local staffing branch.
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYSeptember 21, 2017
The On-Site Supervisor was a fast-paced position, which could be stressful at times in trying to keep the different departments staffed with potential hirable employees. when automotive production dropped due to economy, I was laid off as -On-Site Supervisor, then brought back temporarily as Staffing Consultant to fill-in for another employee out on medical leave. Economy picked back up slowly, pulling another staff person with more tenure into Staffing Consultant position, I was laid off again. During this time, it was decided I would build upon my medical experience. I enrolled in college for the second time, to pursue my nursing degree.
stressful job
Field operations specialist, Google maps (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 21, 2017
if you love to travel and don't mind sitting in a car for 12 hours a day this is the job for you. I was never home. was gone 90% of the time with a weekend in between home. The pay was not worth and the benefits were alright. I hated that i couldn't ever get a clear message of what i was to be doing or if i had a question. It was based out of California so i never saw my supervisors. Just not that great of a job.
They are ok.
Customer Service Represenative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 21, 2017
A few payment issues in the beginning but they are ok now. They are there to answer question when I have them. I can contact them via email. The come to visit site sometimes.
Friendly people in a pleasant environment
Representative (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLSeptember 21, 2017
I worked with many good people. I felt there was not enough information concerning how long the position would last.. There were times when there was confusion concerning policies such as overtime hours or mandatory work schedules. I would work for them again on a limited basis.
Pros
pleasant working conditions, nice people
Cons
not having two days off in a row, late hours
Excellent Agency
REMEDIATION CLERK (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 21, 2017
I was always treated fairly and with respect. And I had the best recruiter anyone could ever wish for. I highly recommend the Danbury office. I worked for a great company and was paid more than I could have hoped for. I am very pleased with the overall experience.
Pros
Great Pay !
Cons
have have none
Good Job Agency to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 20, 2017
They worked with my skills and found an assignment that met my needs. I was able to move to another position as a temp in the same area without a break in pay.
Pros
Flexibility and Good Pay
Great Temp Job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 20, 2017
Great Temp Job hardly any room for advancement in the companies they put you in. Can get stressful. Easy to apply through their cmpany and get hired on.
Temporary Employment Services
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHSeptember 20, 2017
Wide range of job assignments. wide range of pay wages, Staff was always super friendly and helpful, always put their employees first, never a dull moment on any of the job assignments that I had.
Fast paced
Retail Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CASeptember 20, 2017
The hardest part was the mandatory overtime. I was a retail shipping clerk, but was asked to speak in meeting with supervisors and managers. I learned a lot, how to be professional through emails & phone calls, how to handle a dissatisfied customer, and how to speak through frustration.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Supervisor
temp service
Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 20, 2017
Adecco is a temp service that finds jobs for you.
they are friendly and caring a good temp service to use to find jobs
management is good they will assist you in finding jobs and will help if you have any complaints or problems with the employers
Pros
friendly dedicated
Cons
temp service
Fun workplace
Office Assistant/Hiring Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 20, 2017
Co-workers are friendly and the office is well-kept. Good location for revolving traffic, always keeps the staff busy. Great start-up job. Kept busy while learning new tasks.
Good most of the time
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CASeptember 20, 2017
Depends where they send you, it can be a good or bad spot. They do help you a lot if you need them to, but it can get confusing sometimes if you don't know who to contact if you have an issue or if you need a paid day off.
atypical day
Hiring Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 19, 2017
the days go by slow paced and some fast, depending on assignment and growth level. some assignments you meet great people that have wonderful experiences in life.
Temporary work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MISeptember 19, 2017
I was placed at a factory that was a good working enviroment even if you did have to be there at 4 am. The people and the management were easy to work with.
Pros
good pay
Cons
4 am start time
great place to work
confirmation Associate, Orlando (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2017
it a good place to work at they help you alot they care about you alot
they check on you make sure that we are ok at the job site and they want to have a good place at the job they placce you in
management not consistent
Corporate Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 19, 2017
Most enjoyable is placing candidates in a position they are proud to have obtained and grateful for the assistance
Management styles were not consistent and not cohesive
The position was full cycle recruiting so you needed to source, screen, recruit, interview, coordinate with hiring manager, if hired begin the process; drug and background, on-boarding paperwork
Learned the required disciplines for all types of engineering, software, technicians, professions such as technical writers, buyers, project managers, skills trades, etc.
It was a good job just not a lot of work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJSeptember 19, 2017
Nice environment nice people just could get paid a little more and guarantee that we work 8 a shift and be sent home early if they ran outta work because it's not fair to us get told that we going be working this many hour but only work a few and go home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.