4,319 reviews

Adecco United States Employee Reviews

Temporary Employment assignments
Supplying Agent (Former Employee), Newark, DEApril 22, 2015
Pros: management are good people
Cons: no benefits, short assignments, too much time inbetween assignments
Adecco Staffing is temporary employment in which it could be long or short assignments. I would've appreciated if they would have had more work coming in for what I specialize in.
Quick to find new assignments
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lockport, NYApril 22, 2015
Pros: Quick employment
Cons: No benifits
This was a temp agency to help me find employment. They were pretty quick at finding a job that I would be well suited for. The staff was very friendly and seemed to understand my needs.
Graet place to work
Warehouse Helper (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 22, 2015
Pros: Great jobs assingments
Cons: Temp Work
A typical day at work would consented of me getting my daily assignments from the manager of the job. Then go to a per shift meeting with the manager of the site were my follow co-work and I would talk about any work related issues. The hardest part of the job would be if a machine go down and slow production. The most enjoyable part is knowing I did a great job and management know they can count on me.
Horrible management.
Store Operator (Current Employee), Target, Serramonte Shopping CenterApril 22, 2015
Working for the project Google Shopping Express is routine work on a daily, prioritizing that our team make our cut off per shift, meaning we pack out all orders by a certain time, in order for the costumer to receive their order by the window time they placed their order. I've learned even more how important it is to keep things at work on professional level. My coworkers are great and I loved how this project gave me the opportunity to meet a lot of awesome workers. The hardest part about my job is there isn't real structure or requirements for advancing or growing from a store operator. You could be the hardest worker on the sales floor, with the highest utilization per hour and still not be considered to advance because management feels like its based on favoritism. The most enjoyable part about work is being able to move around to different stores and meet new people.
Data Entry Processor (Current Employee), Hendersonville, NCApril 22, 2015
Working for Adecco has been good, they found me work when I really needed it and was very helpful.
The company I work for has been nice and kind but I do not feel secure in keeping the job because there is talk of letting the temps go a lot. Overall I have enjoyed the job though.
Fun and awesome work oppritunities
Cashier/Sales/Team Lead (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 22, 2015
Pros: got to see the show, good pay.
Cons: very laborous
I worked through adecco for Cirque Du Soleil which was the best job I have ever had. I worked for the food part. I made popcorn and hotdogs and made sure customers were happy. We got to meet a lot of wonderful people. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the very long lines since we were serving over 500 people in an hour time with only 6-12 registers. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to watch the show for free.
Good job
Assembly (Former Employee), Marysville, OhApril 21, 2015
Pros: First Shift
Cons: Temp service
I worked on the line at Honda Marysville. It was a great way to get your foot in the door at Honda. My main job was to find deforms in the bodies of the cars.
Good temp agency
Collateral Specialist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 21, 2015
Adecco is a very good temp agency, but since there is slumps in the economy, there could be some time between assignments.
Good Reputation
Medicaid Intake Worker (Current Employee), Asheville, NCApril 21, 2015
I've only been on one assignment that has lasted over 6 months now, After I got assinged there has been zero communication. From what I hear from others, they're one of the most popular agencies.
Productive, hands-on, learning environment, with many opportunities to grow.
Process Engineer/ Technician (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 20, 2015
The company that I worked for I knew nothing of. I went from being a regular operator, to having four different titles because of how much i grew in those 2 years with the company. I worked with electronics, and data analytics. Those are my strong areas. I was in the Engineering team. I was responsible for the Repair Department. From process flows to creating statistical charts when grabbing information from the company database. I supported and lead the Engineering team with new ideas and changing of process' in order to meet production and quality goals. I enjoyed my position and hope to pursue a job like the one I had. I left my job because I moved from Southern to Northern California.
Friendly
Cut and Fold Operator, Machine Feeders (Former Employee), Lenoir, NCApril 20, 2015
Friendly people, and I thought some of the testing was not necassary. I really cant say too much about them because I did not correspond with them often.
the company let us dress up for the holidays
operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSApril 20, 2015
the company let us dress up for the holidays and they also throw us a party with dinner and lunch and on some occasions we all had a choice to during a dish
Assembler/Quality Control (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2015
Pros: Nice Breakroom
Cons: No health insurance
Very well organized and fun place to work. I learned a lot from this experience and would work for them again. A day would begin with me neatly and correctly packing materials and filling out all necessary paperwork. I learned how to assemble, create and fill out all important paperwork. The hardest part of the job was nothing. The most enjoyable part was a well oriented work place environment.
Good place to work not the best atmosphere
Forklift operator/ Loading and Unloading Trucks (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCApril 18, 2015
Good job, if you can deal with working outside the whole time, random overtime without any notice and if you can deal with edgy/lasy/angry co-workers.
Great place to work if you understand the job
Project Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDApril 17, 2015
Pros: lots of flexibility
Cons: Benefits are substandard
You'll be a contractor if you are working through Adecco. If you are looking for great benefits, this isn't the place for you, but the pay is some of the best in my location (Boise, Idaho). Contractor jobs here tend to last a long time, but there are no guarantees.
okay
Spray Technician (Current Employee), Gillette, WYApril 16, 2015
spraying trains paperwork, checking to make sure the gallons per a train were exact as possible, checking inventory keeping track.
neutral
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 16, 2015
Pros: always got me work near by
Cons: bad management.
work was always enjoyable, i gained certain new experiences, a lot of co workers were pleasent , However some times management would be very rude
Material Handler - UPS @ LL Bean (Former Employee), Portland, MEApril 16, 2015
Pros: Very nice cafeteria and campus
Cons: Job ended being seasonal in nature
Loading and unloading trucks for UPS at LL Bean ,Freeport. Fast paced and highly organized work in sorting, scanning, shipping and receiving of domestic packages during peak season activity. Utililizing all available shipping space to maximize efficiency and high regard for detail in sorting packages were stressed to keep costs as low as possible.Employees worked well and communicated with one another to make job as pleasant as possible.Supervisors were both from Adecco and LL Bean and kept a close knit and comprehensive management on all aspects of the work experience.I enjoyed the fast paced assembly of the box walls in the trailers that while being organized and specific to the job at hand, allowed an element of forethought and creativivity in completion.The heavy activity made me sore for a couple of days but after I got into shape, it gradually went away.
i dont have one
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 16, 2015
they where very unorganized so it was a short term job I don't have much to say about the company I worked 3 days out of the week sometimes none
Sweer place
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 15, 2015
The neighborhood this specific CVS is at was the best thing about it. The same exact people would come and shop at this CVS, so we as employees got to really know some of our loyal customers. Managers were always nice as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries