Adecco
3,200 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Very good agency to work for
Financial Counselor Eligibility and Reimbursement (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJJuly 26, 2014
The fact that benefits are offered as a temporary agency goes a long way.
Various Assignments
Temporary Labor (Current Employee), Orange, CTJuly 25, 2014
Adecco was unable to supply continuous work. Limited temp to perm opportunities
Its ok
PPG Administrative Assistant Assist (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 25, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: health care
My typical day at work is to stay busy from the time I walk in to the time I leave for the day. I am big on working through lunch or skipping lunch to get an assignment done effectively and thoroughly. I have learned that time managemnet is very essential in doing your job well.
When it come to my coworkers, I love to offer help in whatever I can do – more... to help make their jobs better and whatever I can contribute in the bettering of teh company. I believe in treating people the way I expect and want to be treated.
The hardest part of my job is coming across things that was not taught to me in training, but Majority of the time, I figure it out by researching and asking questions.The most enjoyable part of my day is when I am busy. I do not enjoy being idle. If I dont have anything to do, I usually start cleaning. – less
Good company
Foreclosure Paralegal (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 23, 2014
good company. good people to work with. they understand the struggle.
Fun place to Work with Great people
Software Tester (Current Employee), Everett WaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: cafe on sign for lunch / breakfast, vending machines
Cons: no bus passes (minor)
** Note that Adecco is a Temp agency that works with Fluke, my review is on Fluke, Not Adecco

Usually when we get in we will have assignment ready and laid out from the day before. Its not the same everyday, but everyday has a similar structure.

If we have questions, concerns, ETC, the leads and bosses are available, approachable, kind and willing – more... to help in any way they can. – less
You have to be in the " click" to advance
material handler (Current Employee), Coatesville, PAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: 1/2 hor lunch community oriented, good pay
Cons: security takes too long to get where you are going. different rules for different people
No communication, expected to know the changes they make. the advancement is non existent if your not one of the non-workers or supervisor's friend There is so much PDA between section heads and subordinates, Being a temporary worker gets you no where unless you keep secrets for the higher ups and include them in your social life. The head manager of – more... Adecco claims she doesn't work for CTDI but she sure rallies to their defense when you have a problem. They don't go by seniority to get you hired into CTDI If they don't like you you get bumped(laid off,moved to a different section) and you have to start over. I can say these things because I was one of the hardest workers and got many a compliment about my work ethic on my way out the door------Because I didn't invite someone to my party. – less
n/a
Warehouse Material Handler (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJuly 22, 2014
learn new things at different assignments, management and co workers are nice to work with joy to be around.
Job Security, Great opportunity for growth
Case Manager FHA Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: profesional environment
Cons: extremely far commute
A typical day at work was productive. I was able to complete an exceeding amount of work due to the focus I was able to invest.
I learned a great deal about FHA loans as well as other governmental mortgage loan laws and practices.
I really miss working with my manager. Unfortunately, my position was temporary. If it was a permanent position, I believe – more... I would be currently working with him.
My co-workers were great. We made sure we supported each other in any way we could.
The hardest part of the job was the distance I had to travel to go to it, which was an hour drive each way.
The most enjoyable part of the job was their proficiency in affirming your accomplishments with positive reinforcement. – less
great work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 21, 2014
Secure employment great company to work for with pretty good benefits as well.
Good People
Cold Chain Shipping Technician (Former Employee), Allentown, PaJuly 21, 2014
Good people to work with.

Good Company.

A good start.

Good management.
They have a positive work environment.
loader (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great place to learn about the shipping business
Cons: n/a
I learned a lot working with Adecco about loading and shipping packages.
Some things are key...
Contract Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2014
...dedication and strong work ethics...

I'm glad to have been able to demonstrate that to Adecco while on my assignment...while the job was short, I was able to learn more about contracts and generating them using SAP.
Cookie Packer
Cookie Packer (Former Employee), Bridgeville, PAJuly 20, 2014
I enjoyed packing cookies, picking cookies up as they moved down the belt to put them in packages.
temporary help
General Laborer (Former Employee), St. Peters, MOJuly 19, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: short temporary job
Going where needed

Education is everything

Temporary

Good for the most part

not knowing

always having an income coming in
Open the door for many opportunities.
Contract Assignment/Temporary Position - (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: opening doors.
Cons: nothing
As a Job agency, they are doing a wonderful job, trying to place people in a job. The demands for jobs are really high at this moment and the people looking for it superpass the numbers of jobs. Having this in mind, they are doing wonderful. Sometimes they offer a contract/assignment, which is good than not to have a job.
productive and fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJuly 18, 2014
Making daily calls contacting customers interacting with different people at job sites..
Easy to get fired even if someone lie on you
Receiver (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2014
Cons: 10 min breaks, dont care about employees
There is no advancement or bonuses. They even made it hard t be eligible for holiday pay. They have a high turn over and its so easy for someone to go in the office and lie on you and you lose your job. After an assignment has ended they dont work hard to try and place you somewhere else.
ok to work for
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Assoc (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIJuly 17, 2014
Pros: free time
Cons: pay
garbage pay but very good work/life balance.. work was fun everybody got along at Johnson wax and it was very organized and clean in the factory
ok
Data Entry Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 17, 2014
Daily data entry and writing reports
calls and place outgoing calls
Verified entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
Answered and redirected calls
Administered invoices
Mail clerk
Performed general clerical duties and customer service
Well organized company.
Reading Assistant (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 16, 2014
Adecco was the company in charge of finding workers to assist the teachers who graded the Advanced Placement tests. My experience working this temp job was great---so nice, in fact, that I decided to go back this year for the same job and actually was trusted to be a floater and have more responsibility. A typical day of work consisted of filing confidential – more... material and supplying the teachers with tests to grade. From this job I learned the importance of camaraderie. Every employee was essentially there for the same purpose: to ensure that the AP tests were graded efficiently and correctly. It was neat to work in an environment where everyone was working toward the same goals. I think this was the most enjoyable part of the job. My co-workers were great and everyone got along well. The hardest part of the job was probably heavy lifting--the boxes were pretty heavy but it wasn't too strenuous. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more