Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,499 reviews matching the search
Addeco is a good seasonal job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 26, 2017
Adecco is a good seasonal job for younger adults. It's also good to sign up right when you come out of high school. They are looking for employees that willing to make it to work everyday.
Quick paced
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 26, 2017
Very organized and independent work. Enjoyed the people around me and the environment provided. I learned to be more productive in a independent work.
Recruitment, various administrative tasks, accounts payable and receivable
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAApril 26, 2017
I started out as an administrative assistant and was promoted to Recruiter. It was a small office with a wonderful team and environment. The local office closed and that is why I needed to find another position.
Adecco Employment Service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHApril 25, 2017
Great place to work for. They send you to a joband you work there until that job no longer has any use for you then they find you another position someplace else.
Pros
sent to nice job
My Experience
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 25, 2017
I enjoy working for them on assignments. I have been assigned to work at different companies for them and at all the places I've been to represent them I have had fun with all staff member's. I'm waiting for them to place me at the right fit company for me to further my career.
temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2017
This company helped provide me with experience to get better employment and move on to support my 3 children they were here for me with all my struggles
Pros
experience
Cons
temp
They are only looking to get numbers ....not to assist anyone a job.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus Grove, OHApril 25, 2017
The worst the temporary agency I have ever dealt with .... and coming from a service veteran that's bad! They would honor what they said they do and I had to resign and I was not considered for future employment.
Pros
nothing good ....
Cons
It was a waste of time to registar with ... they won't deliver.
Good people to work for
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAApril 24, 2017
Adecco was a fantastic place to work through. They help you find employment right away. I got hired onto the company it is a very good place to go through I recommend them to anyone.
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 23, 2017
Excellent training. learned how electric pallet jack works, learned to disassemble printers and computers. Enjoyed the friendly people working there.
Pros
paid sick days earned
Cons
no benefits for temps.
productive
lead driver, taking drivers (Former Employee) –  newberry park ca.April 23, 2017
enjoyed working with the people, too much favortism no pay there isnt anything else too say about this place. promised a lot and they delivered nothing
Pros
free lunch on thursday
Cons
too much politics
temp agencey
Temp to Hire. Permanently hired (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WV 26101April 22, 2017
Its a temp agentcy that helps you find employment they are proficient with a great atmosphere my temp agent was nice and helped with whatever questions I may have.
Recruiter
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 22, 2017
management changes frequently ... there is very little work life balance... management expects you to know what needs to be done with very little training or encouragement. would not recommend.
it was ok
Temp (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 22, 2017
got paid and the people at the work site were nice. Typical day at the assignment where I worked was went in, swiped my time card, put my lunch in fridge, worked picking on assembly type line, switched to packing, and back and forth throughout the day until time to leave, swiped my card to clock out. End of workday.
Easy
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 21, 2017
Wish the assignment was longer had a strange feeling it was cut short because of me being pregnant but I did like that that the assignment was at a doctors office
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Short assignment
Staffing Agency
Intake Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 21, 2017
I worked as A tempo thru the City Of Milwaukee WIC program. I enjoyed working with the clients and gained much experience from this job.I worked as a enrollment specialist.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Temp assignment
Na
Resource/Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 21, 2017
World wide leader in Staffing. Branches that handle (General staffing, Technical Staffing, Accounting Staffing etc) Good company culture. Ideal for hardworking professionals
Job Placement
warehouse shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJApril 21, 2017
Adecco helped place me to a permanent position with the company Cardinal Health. I worked for Adecco for about three to four months and was able to secure a job with my work ethic and skills.
Exciting job function.
One Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charleston WVApril 21, 2017
Adecco is a great company, however the company I am working with through Adecco is just like any other corporate company. They let their full time employees run over the contractors. Contractors are treated un fair. Contractors work circle's around their full time employees.
Unbalanced and Unfair
Temp (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2017
A typical day at work is that their turnover rate is unreal their managers are poorly trained and the hardest part of the job is their inference with it. Instead of giving the company you are assigned to control they insist you do it the Adecco way.
Pros
Nice temp jobs
Cons
Don't last long
the company was a temporary service
Temporary Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHApril 20, 2017
In so much as the place was a staffing service a typical day could vary quite a bit depending on what kind of assignment you are sent out on. I was sent out on retail assignments so I was stocking shelves a lot'

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.