Adecco
4,099 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Marge will find you a position
Administrative Temp (Former Employee), Nanuet, NYMarch 4, 2015
Pros: Great management
Cons: Low Pay
Adecco really want to help people find temp and permanent jobs. They are happy to answer any questions and you will not feel forgotten like at other temp agencies.
Temp (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 3, 2015
Pros: variety of jobs
Cons: na
Keep me busy with all the difference in job. Learned A lot. I learned the different ways to be a worker for different companies. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people. learning and taking in the new ideas of the company.
Agency
Extractor (Temp) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2015
I did stay with them long. I did not work with the company for a long period off time, do to other avenues. I did not work with the company for a long period off time, do to other avenues.
Professionalism
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free product and discounts.
Cons: needed to offer health care
Worked to secure gainful employment in a professional way. And worked on my availability requirements since I'm a single parent.
Keeps me busy with jobs
Temp (Current Employee), Casper, WYMarch 2, 2015
As I am semi-retired I am given jobs on a short term temporary basis. Which I like. I can pursue other interest, such as doing my art work. They are able to place me in the right situation and within my skills. Each job is a learning experience and I always come away with something new to add to my skills.
Easy Job good environment
Google's Shopping express hub operator (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: you learn inventory and slight management
Cons: its the easiest job next to sign waiving
unload trucks, stack items, collect routes for delivery drivers
Inventory was explained every route of the day
management was a big influence encourage workers
co-workers either got the job done fast or took their time I preferred getting my job done fast as possible
there was no hard part of the job it was easy as explained
You enjoyed good snacks on Monday and Tuesday
Fair temp service
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 1, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: only temporary work
A typical day consisted of clocking in, stretching, and getting to work.
I learned how to use a forklift, cherry picker, pallet rider, and a RF Gun.
Management was fair, never really had any issues with other co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was working outside in negative degree weather.
It was a hassle to want to go to work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Portland, MEFebruary 28, 2015
Not informative to their employees. They were hard to get a hold of when an employee needed something.

Not a fun place to work for.
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee), Elyria, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: short drive to work (local), and being able to meet and help the public as well as working with my supervisor/manager.
Cons: assignment was too short and didn't offer a full-time, permanent position which i know i would've enjoyed.
This was a temp agency. My typical day was going to my assignment which was FirstMerit Investments. I would handle filing, imaging, faxing, and scheduling/changing appointments for customers to come in to update their investment paperwork. This was a 90-day temporary assignment that I worked 60 days and then moved out of the area. I enjoyed my co-workers as it was a small office and everyone had met and got to know everyone. The hardest part of the job was to convince the more mature customers that it was important for them to complete the paperwork and that change was necessary as we were there to help them. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet the customers in person that previously I had only the opportunity to talk to on the phone.
My First job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Burbank, CAFebruary 26, 2015
What my day consisted of on a daily
-Greet all customers at the Verizon Wireless store in Burbank
Assist customers with their current needs or concerns
Answer incoming calls and directed them to the proper department
Assist with different projects at Nestle USA
Prepare packages for conference meetings
Event assistant, make sure events went along smooth

This job taught me that we all start somewhere it was the first job i ever has and all my co workers made me feel welcomed and there was never a hard day at work I enjoyed it every day
This is a pretty cool company but they are going through changes.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee), Racine, WIFebruary 26, 2015
For the most part this is a fairly good company to work for, however, I worked at a different location that their office location so I am not fully aware of their office environment.
Unprofessional/Ignorant
Applicant (Former Employee), Zeeland MIFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: beautiful work atmosphere
Cons: they do not know what they are doing
I went in for an interview with an on site rep for this company, for a large well known office furniture manufacturer located in Zeeland, MI. First of all, this high level On Premises Staffing "Manager" totally forgot about my interview. I double checked my Email, and I was not wrong. Then, she had called and apologized and had me come in again.

I was really interested in the employer, but told you have to go through Adecco first. The majority of my experience has been in HR and Staffing, I have 5 years experience as well as a degree. When I went to the second scheduled meeting, she wanted to present me to the employer as a part time Barrista (Coffee maker).

I cannot understand why someone this inept would be in charge of such a major account.
Customer Service
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 26, 2015
Contacting Clients for the hours for their employees on time from a weekly schedule

Process reports for clients if needed

Fast paced

Customer service is a plus!

You have to be a teamplayer

Nice group to work for
fast pace working place
borrower services representative (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 26, 2015
very organized and ready to start the training, more efficient and good in passing messages. equal employer without discriminating. good to work with.
An okay job experience.
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Midland, MIFebruary 25, 2015
The work isn't bad, but getting hired in is pretty impossible and the pay just isn't enough to live off of. The people you work with are the best part of the job. The 12 hour shifts and 2-3-2 schedule really makes it hard to have any sort of normal life.
smh
nike specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2015
Adecco has took over my work site as the new contractors and everything went downhill. The managers are messy and non supportive. Inorder to advance in the company you will have to kiss butt and THATS NOT ME!! The pay is horrible and they do not want to give raises
great team members to work with
Work as Sorter and Quality system technician (Current Employee), 2100 Standiford Avenue Suite E-14February 24, 2015
great company to work with always learning new thing.Its never a boring day.The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team to get the work done.
Cool
Material Handler/Assembler (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 24, 2015
Great place if you're looking for employment, have many different jobs available all over the city so anywhere you live they can find you decent employment
Temporary employment is not a good thing, Staff looked down on applicants
Various Temporary (Former Employee), 3680 S Cedar St. Ste H Tacoma, WaFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: there was work
Cons: did not hire temporary workers
Employment wasn't secure for full time employment. Light Industrial work was fun but not steady.

I enjoyed working as a Picker on the assembly line fro packing jeans to candy
Its a great way to get started
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Exton, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Each job was and is different than others. depending on the job you can learn different things from each job. a typical day is going doing your job and then learning as your going.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more