Adecco
3,436 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Exciting Contract Opportunity
Recruiter (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: location, team atmosphere, learning opportunity
Cons: contract position
I loved the opportunity to assist groups of diverse individuals in finding gainful employment. In addition, the team atmosphere was exceptional. The hardest part of the job was not always finding job and skill matches for every individual. My coworkers and management was always helpful and inclusive. I learned new software, hiring procedures and policies, – more... and general HR office duties. – less
Did not like working for them
RTD/Clerk (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHSeptember 30, 2014
They pulled me off a job for no reason. Had called to let the woman know my lead approved me to leave twenty minutes early was for a meeting of my child's. She was rude and I asked her not to be rude I was just letting her know. The woman then said "Well, call back in the morning to even see if you have a job." Well I did not have my job and almost – more... lost my house and everything. – less
same thing as my fast job in walmart
SANITARY PRODUCT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 29, 2014
i got a good experience in this company , same thing in walmart i got a good coworkers , but it is chemicals , it a little bit dangerous when it comes to health , i work in this company as machine operator of sanitary powder which is export to china , every 15 days you have a supply of soup and sanitary powder that you can use in your house for cleaning – more... . . . – less
Many oppurtunties
Secretary for Cable Comp. & CSR for Parts Dept. (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVSeptember 29, 2014
This was about seven years ago. I cannot speak for the company at this time. I can say that since I am currently looking for work I will be using their services again.
Construction - working in the plant
Railroad Hopper (Former Employee), Texas City, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: rotating shifts
Cons: hot, dangerest area
a typical day consisted of gearing up to hydroblast railroad car . Unlocking them so we could clean them. Working in a hot, chemical enviroment area. I learned a great deal about safety. Peoples lives as well as your own if your not safe. Chemical releases could happen at anytime so you are trained on chemical release procedures. The people were very – more... different. Some could not speak english and kept to themselves while others interacted with one another. Working in a dangerest enviroment and long hrs. The most enjoyable part is I met several different types of people and inner acting with my supervisor. – less
Fast pace fun environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Prepared retailers billing payment schedules, answered heavy phone and prepared catering orders.
cna
C.N.A (Current Employee), Rochester, NYSeptember 28, 2014
I enjoy working for Adecco because I get to go to different nursing homes. I get to meet different people. I have learned to work in with different residents and co workers.
Six Month Contract
Client Relationship Consultant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 26, 2014
Learned many new systems and gained a wealth of exerience. I gained a lot of knowledge when it comes to dealing with MSPs and VMS tools from a staffing perspective. I also gained a wealth of knowledge on payroll processes.
Managed by idiots
Manufacturing Tech I (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: hours were good
Cons: miserable employees and was lied to about my assignment length
My assignment was supposed to last a year but only lasted for three months because of low production. So i was laid-off immediately. The only benefit was i that i wasn't forced to do overtime but work was slow and miserable.
Finds the job your looking for
Account Manager (Former Employee), Addison, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional environment
Cons: most temporary assignments
Very helpful in finding employment with distinguished companies such as Bank of America as well as Verizon
nice p[lace to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PASeptember 26, 2014
Pros: treated employees good
company nice,people nice.co workers friendly.i liked toolbox tuesdays with the safety information
Great work environment, great management always there to assist when needed.
Customer Relations Agent (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RISeptember 25, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, great people, make your desk your own within reason
Cons: not quite enough training on certain products.
Answered incoming calls from consumers, documented comments/compliments/complaints and concerns about any particular product, store or employee. Maintained regular contact with field management for resolution(s) if applicable and kept customer abreast of all communications until matter was resolved.

Learned CVS values their employee's and customer's, – more... there for they're constantly doing their utmost best to make the shopping experience pleasant.

My interaction with my co workers was nice. They'd offer assist if I needed it and vice versa. We worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job was when I was unable to fulfill a request, for example, a customer calls in and want to know if their local CVS still carries a product. And having to tell them it has unfortunately been discontinued.

The most enjoyable part for me is at the end of the call hearing in the customer's voice how I made a difference in their day. That truly is why I like customer service. Because at one point or another, we're all customers and we all deserve the best experience. – less
great learning experiences
Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee), Johnstown, PASeptember 25, 2014
I have learned a great deal and the company is a great place to work.
Multiple Job Opportunities
Material Handler (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 23, 2014
This is a temp agency that was able to place me in multiple short-term jobs. I obtained many job titles that helped with my warehouse experience
Great Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PASeptember 23, 2014
Helped people find jobs
Helped Clients fill positons
Screened resumes
talking to job seekers and Clients to find what they need
lovely job to work for
Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
Very good job to work for with different pay, I would work anywhere from 1 day to maybe months depending on the job
....
Manager of National Central Order Management Team (Current Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: colleagues
Cons: long hours - difficult for a good work and home balance
10 years
Managed a team
Worked on large national accounts staffing needs
Implementations integrating systems - Project Management Recruiting plans
Completed Leadership, Management and PWC Perform training
Assisting in meeting the department and companies goals
Reporting
Temporary Assignments through Adecco
Administrative Assistant - Data Entry (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 22, 2014
Adecco has consistently been my go-to source for employment for a number of years. They are reliable, have a great client base and the staff I have been in contact with have been very personable and knowledgable. I would recommend Adecco to everyone.
good
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Charleston, WVSeptember 20, 2014
pay grade good
employees great
agency fair
good location
good hours pay weekly
Laid back environment
Commissions Reconciliation Analyst - Contractor (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PASeptember 19, 2014
Great pay, very laid back almost too much at times. Co workers are very helpful.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more