Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,187 reviews matching the search
Temporary Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYJanuary 13, 2017
Worked though a temporary company to provide services to Itron. Worked for about 6 months before getting hired on full time through Itron.
Productivity
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2017
Productivity exists among team members.
Learned new application.
Manager was very good to work with.
Multi tasking.
Analysis of requirements.
They can pay there people more, and also treat them better
3rd Shift Temp. Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCJanuary 13, 2017
I've been there for weeks and I see al ready that they don't treat there workers good. Many people have been there years and are still Tamp. which is not right at all.
Pros
They do find you work.
Cons
They don't pay much for what you do.
Good personal experience
Stamping Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, INJanuary 13, 2017
Descent people to work around with good training and nice hours.Learned quite alot about setting up and running large presses and different things to look for on a finished part
Positive and professional staffing agency .
Temporary employments (Former Employee) –  office in Lake Mary FL.January 13, 2017
The questions : A typical day at work, What you learned, management and co-workers Can all be summed up with The staff was very professional. Great company to work with. When the temporary assignment ended the staff remained in contact with me to verify if I wanted to continue with the agency.

My hardest part of the job: The placements were not hard for me.

The Most enjoyable part of the job; Was meeting new people. As a temp, you are able to work with several companies which cultivates your work skills and experiences and ultimately provided an opportunity for me to choose where I felt was best for me to develop my career.
Pros
Working in different type of companies
Cons
Lower pay
They were Temp Jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJanuary 11, 2017
Working with Adecco was great. You learned a lot from all the temp jobs. The best job I really liked was working with mortgage brokers and helping people get the best mortgage they could and the best rates.
Productive workplace
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJanuary 11, 2017
enjoyed working for this company very nice and professional family oriented, pay was great my typical day was working in file room organizing the files and making copies
Pros
scheduling, pay
Learned about recruiting and what the company needs.
Office Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIJanuary 10, 2017
Consistently worked 40 hour week with holidays off without pay.
Did not offer 401or health benefits.
Great co workers who made the job fun.
Management constantly changed leaving little job security.
Adecco offered limited job growth.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
limited job growth
Great Place to Work
Recruiter - RST-SDC (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2017
I love my job at Adecco it is a great place to work.

My day starts off very busy calling candidates and meetings with my team and manager. I am so fortunate to work with the nicest team and manager. She is very supportive of all of our efforts.

I have the flexibility to work on multiple accounts at one time and working with Branch Offices all over the US.

Diversity is key to my position and I find it challenging and rewarding at the same time just being able to work in this environment.
Pros
Working Virtual
Cons
I have not been hired on as a permanent employee, looking to become a Colleague at Adecco
Project Manager at Coloredge through Adecco Staffing Agency
Project Manager at Coloredge, Burbank (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 9, 2017
I enjoyed the challenges of this position. I learned a great deal and the days flew by as I was constantly busy. This job, however doesn't allow for much work life balance as it was expected that I work 12+ hours a day and come in on weekends. When offered the position I informed them that I could not stay late most nights and was assured it wouldn't be a problem...however it quickly became a problem once I started working. The people are really nice and the job pays well. It would be great position for someone who doesn't mind working 60-70 hours per week.
Pros
nice people, pays well
Cons
no time for breaks, expected to work late daily
Good temp work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Roxboro, NCJanuary 8, 2017
All in all, my experience here wasn't bad. Good hours, decent breaks, and actual benefits. Training for the work to be performed was thorough as well.
Great temp agency
Adecco Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJanuary 8, 2017
I applied here and they provided me with job opportunities. Majority of the jobs were line assembly jobs. So i did get one job from here and because of that i got a good job opportunity.
Productive and fun work environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 8, 2017
I highly recommend employment with this outstanding company. I was employed through Adecco Employment Services, but currently seeking a permanent direct-hire position with Allergan.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Twelve hour shifts for production workers
They get me jobs when they are available
Document Control Specialist/Picker and shipper (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 8, 2017
It is a serviceable company that will get you a job. I have no issues with the company, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's excellent.
Pros
They find you jobs.
Cons
They dont pay much
was great
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MAJanuary 8, 2017
Working there was great you have your breaks on time.My co-workers where very friendly and respect each other.
The hardest part of the Job is when u are given about 4 machines .
Cost me work
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Norfolk Naval Station, VAJanuary 7, 2017
When it came time to move sites they wanted me to cover my expenses on a credit card and then get reimbursed at a later date. I couldn't afford that and to top it off they wouldn't release me to go on the contract with anyone else. Thanks for nothing.
Pros
Money was good
Cons
Not employee friendly
Mandatory overtime and unfriendly staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJanuary 6, 2017
employees were expected to work overtime with no notice as mandatory overtime with cause for termination if not able, breaks could be taken at a moments notice as well (we were overworked and underpaid). Adecco's staff were impersonal and rude. i did however enjoy my assignment from the company i was hired on to and that company's staff were exceptional.
Pros
Management at eBay
Cons
Adecco
Temp Jobs
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJanuary 5, 2017
How it works is that Adecco will place you at a job that best suits you. Typically the jobs you will be placed it is for jobs that not many people are willing to do. It is the best way to gain experience in different fields. Currently I assist an account exec./ buyer but my Adecco job title is front desk.
Pros
Good way to gain varies experiance at different job types
Cons
health care, paid vacation/sick leave is non existant, unorganized
Very productive and fun enviorment
Car Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRJanuary 5, 2017
My co-workers were so good with me, the management and even the customers, it was such a great place to work. The gave me the opportunity to know about a new industry. And they pay so good.
The Hardest part about the job
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  HawaiiJanuary 5, 2017
I really enjoy working here. Think the hardest part was I was always a temp ,so I never stayed to long in a place. which makes it really hard to truly learn the material need in order to do a great job.
Pros
The people you work with
Cons
Coffe is far away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.