Adecco
4,449 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Friendly People
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 21, 2015
The typical work day with J.D. Byrider would be, I come in count register. Take car payments that are due. If a customer need a payment plan, I would make sure that they are approved. Answer phones direct call to correct department.
Fun places to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Permanent jobs
Cons: Short term jobs
I learned alot working at addeco. It was a temp agency. I have worked alot of places and learned a lot of skills. All of the management have been great.
Temporary Service Agency Never Again
Temp. Phase I Team Member (Former Employee), Princeton, INMay 20, 2015
I worked for Adecco on 2 different occasions. And although they always gave me job assignments in good facilities. I thought that the jobs they assigned me to were too hard to get full time employment at. The first job I was assigned to wouldn't even look at your resume unless you HADN'T been working for them for more than 6 months. Meaning if you were a temp you weren't going to get an interview unless you'd quit and moved on and been out of their system for 6 months.
The second place I was assigned to work at was great. I was pregnant at the time, and although ADECCO didn't know that, the job that they assigned me to was a mostly sit down quality job. I was very happy working there. But late into my pregnancy I started having early contractions and went to the hospital, they told me to stay in bed for a couple days, so I called into work twice. Later in the year I had to call in one day for the death of my grandmother.

About a month later I received a call from ADECCO, at 8 months pregnant and was thoroughly and aggressively given a stern talking to about how many days I had missed and how I was going to be fired. I was emotional already and when I said, "I've only missed 3 days." The lady said "No you've missed 5" and I said "Who do you think you're talking to?" she then gave me the name of a completely different person.

I think ADECCO is completely unprofessional, and I hate all Temp agencies because of them. Every time I went into their facility to apply for a job assignment they had completely different employees.
Ajilon
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2015
Solidifying a team environment and truly working towards a common goal was the most enjoyable part of the office atmosphere.
great place to work
warehouse assembler (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TexasMay 20, 2015
Pros: great pay and benifits
Cons: jobs are usually short but great jobs one the less
various jobs available from manual labor to telecommunications. management is great and care about their employees. most of the jobs are honest hard work jobs but the pay is worth it.
Temp
Dana / Metalsa Welder and Production Helper (Former Employee), Stockton, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Workerd
Cons: TEMP
Responsible for Assembly and Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Welding of automotive parts. Operation and maintenance of Robots and Machinery. Transferring parts for shipping with Electric Pallet Jack, clean up of plant, Training and Orientation new employees.
Productive and learn a lot
Production Worker (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 20, 2015
I enjoyed working there and learned a lot. I was one of the best and productive workers there. I picked, packed and shipped at times.
Allows flexibility and chance to try out different positions.
Digital Imaging Specialist (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIMay 20, 2015
Pros: Life/time flexibility, a variety of work experience
Cons: not the sort of benefits package a full time employee is likely to have
During and following my college work, Adecco has given me the chance to get familiar with different positions and company settings. I feel much more informed for it, now that I'm looking for a long term job.
Love working with the People
Admistration Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMay 19, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schedule
Cons: Delicate documentaton
Processing the forms and paperwork for the recertification's and paper work for lease

Collecting documents and forms for new tenants
Clerical work
Love working Virtually, great company
Corporate Virtual Recruiter (Current Employee), HoustonMay 19, 2015
Pros: Virtual, challenging, fun
Love working from home for a company who trusts you and relies on you to get the job done without micro managing.
I enjoy being challenged and using my problem solving skills every day.

The new manager is a little more hands on and this can be frustrating when I feel I am being micro managed or treated like a child.
Temporary agency
Temporary staff (Former Employee), Boise, IDMay 19, 2015
Pros: Fun jobs
Cons: Not enough of them
Temporary agency. I did not too many jobs thru Adecco but what I did have was fun. I was hired to do the semi annual inventory at the Nordstrom's Rack. Enjoyed working the shift that was required and I got to see a lot of old friends. It was a fun job to do.
Great Pay but they don't care
Store Operator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great Pay, Fun Job
Cons: Constantly trying to fire employees, fleads do not care, they only want to better the business and not take interest in their employees
They are more focused on replacing workers rather than helping their current workers. Don't get me wrong, this is a great job but because of their constant new ways of trying to "maximize" productivity, they fail to see the great employees that they have hired. Because to them, we are all pawn pieces in their workplace, they do not care about their employees. I have seen many hard working people lose their jobs or quit because of this and I no longer wish to continue my employment with them.
The company I worked for was called Supra. I enjoyed working there and experiencing new things and meeting new people.
Distributer/Trainer (Former Employee), Stockton, CAMay 19, 2015
Pros: Hearing them give me positive feedback of how satisfied they were with my work.
Cons: (Training)-helping others to have a better understanding of how to run the system.
• Very energetic
• Data entry and reprogramming
• Work great with groups or independent
• Positive feedback from managers
• Fast past worker
Great retail Job
Shipping Associate (Former Employee), Goshen, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Organized well maintain job
Cons: pay very low
This job was a great retail job.....the company and store is very organized and well maintain. Bad things is the pay is very low to live off of.
Overall great place to work
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), West Chester, PAMay 18, 2015
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, certain freeedoms
Cons: temp (unstable job security)
My brief working experience for the company was quite enjoyable. The workers were friendly, easy going, and were always willingly to accommodate to the needs and desires or others. I always felt comfortable talking to my supervisors about anything and everything I needed. My workday mainly consisted of refurbishing cable boxes for shipment including cleaning and replacing parts while simultaneously learning the basic setup of a cable box. I have to say the hardest part of the job would have to been dealing with extremely dirty boxes and occasionally finding bugs in units. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relaxed atmosphere that allowed everyone to get their work done in a timely manner.
Typical Contract shop
Stress Lead (Former Employee), Chula Vista CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
Adecco was the only company that supply manpower to UTAS. Adecco provided a human resource service in managing contractors .
Productive workplace working at my own pace.
Laborer/Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 16, 2015
Pros: Good pay and great learning experiences
Cons: work was temporary
I learned to work well with tight time deadlines with great accuracy and ability to run heavy equipment. I was able to be a manager over a large operation. I enjoyed being given a task that had to be completed without direct supervision.
exciting workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Concord, CAMay 16, 2015
its like a regular day everyone knows what is supposed to be done I liked how to react with people differently management was easily to work with
Great job to start off with
Varied (Former Employee), Orlando, flMay 15, 2015
This job had different jobs. I learn a lot in warehouse with this company as well as other things. I worked with Walgreens loading trucks. I also picked items to load during Christmas season.
Temp
CMTx tester (Former Employee), West Chester, PAMay 15, 2015
I just prefer stability this was something that I grew to be accustomed to doing and then with out notice I just had to start looking for new employment

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries