Adecco
3,387 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Director Unemployment Insurance (Former Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Great place to work that allowed a balanced work/life balance.
Wonderful place to work
Sr. AIX Administrator (Current Employee), JacksonvilleSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
Very fast pace changing enviorment. very consistant employee base.

Much of the work is done locally in office and there are very few contractors

Onsite.
Productive, various work assignments
Receptionist (Former Employee), Vienna, VASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: two free 15 minute breaks
Cons: dental and health care
Busy with receptionist duties to enclude picking-up and distributing incoming mail. Learned how to adapt to various work enviorments. Management staff were very pleasant and laid back. Enjoyed working with co-workers. Hardest part of the job was when the assignments ended. The most enjoyable part of the job was welcoming change.
Good
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), East Liberty, OHSeptember 15, 2014
Its a good place to work. The hours are great and the pay is pretty good. Be ready to meet a wide group of people.
Nice Company
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: i had a jobs though they were temporary.
Cons: heavy lifting.
Most of my days working at Addeco was working at various warehouse jobs. My tasks would include assembly, packing, picking, and lifting. The only issue I had was having a physical condition that does not allow me to do much heavy lifting. Management was ok. Some co-workers were okay, others were a bit lazy and talking too much and getting us behind – more... on work. I did not enjoy working in the warehouses. Nothing new was learning because all the work was simple. – less
Very ethically sound agency with motivation to put people to work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: good pay, plenty of overtime, fast paced work environment, friendly employees
Cons: not much room for advancement, poor benefits, poor job security, sometimes unessessary conclift.
A typical day would include operating a forklift to pull orders, packaging and preparing product for shipment, receiving incoming freight, stocking and storing incoming freight, cycle counting and inventory control, quality control, interacting with drivers/employees/vendors/customers and supervisor and daily maintenance of the facility and equipment.
lad
Contract Employee (Current Employee), Lincoln, NESeptember 12, 2014
Pros: over time
Cons: no health ins.
I test rubber in the lab that comes off of the banburys and I scan bar codes for the rubber to get sent out.
Work Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Hawthorne, CASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: finding work fast
Cons: sometimes it gets slow. so experience is a must.
they are very helpful in locating the perfect job for the staff is very helpful in that aspect to full fill your needs to help fit your schedule. every staff member in the agency works there best to try and understand your position and help you what best fits you needs. very exceptional professional skills. they work as if its not an agency they work – more... as if your a family member asking another family member for work. they give you comfort in finding a job that you will receive with time. all your needs will be full filled at Adecco Agency in Hawthorne. – less
Bait and switch
General Labor (Former Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: always work on hand
Cons: jobs nobody wants
Understand that this is an agency. Unfortunately, they love to offer their employees peanuts for backbreaking work. It doesnt matter if they have a resume or not.
Great
Late night stock (Current Employee), Saginaw, MISeptember 10, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: loacation
This is a awesome company they get you where you need to be if your skills are right
I enjoyed my time at this agency.
Registration Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2014
I worked here for several years. However, there was not enough assignments in my field or otherwise.
willing to work with you
production worker (Former Employee), Auburn, MESeptember 10, 2014
Pros: keeps you working .
Cons: temp agency, no benefits
its a temp agency , what more can i say, my super , was great at finding me work that was temp to hire or direct hire, she kept me working knowing i have 4 kids to take care of ,
A Productive company
Employment History Assembly Associate (Former Employee), Hobart, INSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: this work saves people lives and i was happy to be apart of it.
Cons: n/a
This job was very productive, I learned many new things like how to assemble parts, cut tubing, coat tubing, and operated production machines. My co- workers were nice. The job was not hard at all. What I loved about this job was what I did make a difference and saved people lives.
The people are really nice to work with.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 9, 2014
A typical day at work consist of talking with donors to schedule appts. and also calling donors to remind them of appts.
productive
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Erie, PASeptember 8, 2014
mos enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and working with customers
driving forklift and pulling orders
Order Puller (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CASeptember 8, 2014
pulling and setting up orders to be shipped. the people were great and t was a great experence
Good place to start
Temporary Job placement (Current Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: pays good
Cons: no benefits and no chance to be hired on
I work in the tooling department. It does give me the freedom to move around and be able to perform my job like I like to. The hardest thing about the job is the heavy lifting that I have to do. I like using the forklift and driving the tug. I do like that I can work over time if I need to.
Punch Press Operator
Punch Press Operator (Former Employee), Mentor, OHSeptember 8, 2014
A typical day at work was me coming in and receiving my orders for the day. I would return to my machine and get all of my tools to make sure that I hit the days quota. Punch press operation was very intriguing even though I wasn't there long because it was a temp position.
Productive place with many cultures and experiences
Check in Clerk (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: no benifits
I really enjoyed my time while employed at the office. I answered phones with inquiries on drivers licenses. Check in clerk was the other part of the job which included information and data entry. I really can communicate with every person on a different level and appreciate my skill to do so.
adecco
AML Analysis (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 8, 2014
Need more steady hours I loved working here. Good place to work

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more