Adecco Employee Reviews

Proactive
Warehouse Packer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 19, 2017
It was ok to work here just no opportunity for advancement given. Would look elsewhere if I had the time but Adecco created immediate job placement needed
EHR Consultant Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 19, 2017
Started consulting for Cerner as an Analyst, moved up to Project Management. Highly challenging as the EHR area is constantly changing while in a cut throat environment, due to EHR software being highly competitive. Very rewarding to help manage people on my team and on client side venues to be a part of tools enhancing patient experience and ultimately making dramatic improvements to patient care
Pros
Travel, Management, innovation, people
Cons
Travel, political barriers
A Good Experience
High-volume (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAOctober 18, 2017
I enjoy my work at Adecco quite a lot. They have been very helpful, and have worked with me and my husband extensively. However at this time I am transitioning away from temporary positions. I would absolutely recommend Adecco to a friend.
Pros
Good Pay, Responsive Staff, Accomodating
Cons
Temporary, Not Enough Hours
review
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEOctober 18, 2017
Staffing agency where multiple jobs can be available.need previous work experience to get a job thru staffing agency.good jobs to offer and nice people
Dont get caught up in the hype
ecom (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 18, 2017
Explained job description opposite of what the Employer had you do. Sales pitch for recruitment too good to be true. If you have issues with your pay card its out of their control.
Pros
hype
Cons
unprofessional, lack of communication, and pay
okay
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OR 97006October 18, 2017
It was a good fit for me at the time. Hope I can find another good fit to meet my needs. There is good management in there. My experience however is if they don't need you they wont call you.
Always busy, constantly taking on tasks.
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe SpringsOctober 18, 2017
Process BG check and scheduling for Drug Screen. Assisting with application. Everyday you will learn new things and there is alot of work to be done. But it is well balances.
Productive workplace with great coworkers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Adelanto, CAOctober 18, 2017
The people that work there are cool and nice. The environment is fast paced. The pay has the chance of increasing. The rues are very strict. Safety is their main priority.
they are decent
Warehouse Associate I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2017
pretty decent employer just wish they offered more incentive and payed more. lots of cool people to meet and work with just takes a while for you to get hired on permanently with a company
Pros
1 hr luch
Cons
little to no incentive
Temp agency
National Instruments/Radio Frequency Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 17, 2017
this is a temp agency, with that being said I enjoyed my time there. Job security was in question as the market was saturated with my product line, which in-turn effected my everyday life.
Pros
great folks to work with
Cons
job security
Temp work
Costumer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHOctober 17, 2017
If you are looking for a good fast job then coming to this company is not so bad. They are able to find jobs that can pay immediately. Unfortunately you are just another number.
Enjoyable, but lacking stability
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, KSOctober 17, 2017
I enjoy working for Adecco, but when a job ends, it is hard because the placement opportunities are unpredictable. I received no notice at my last job placement that the position was coming to an end. I got off work one day, and received a phone call a few hours later stating that the product I was working on hand ended and so had my position. No advance warning.
Pros
Friends, good pay, good hours.
Cons
Unstable Positions
Upset
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 16, 2017
i enjoyed working with Adecco but the thing is that I misread one question on my questionare and i automaticaly cannot apply with Adecco ever again. money was good. But it is what it is.
decent pay and hours
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHOctober 16, 2017
The pay is good and hours are good. Never had an issue with super visors or management. It is a good place to work through and an excellent way to get in the door with several employers.
Slow - Paced environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 16, 2017
Management didn't care about the employees. They just placed you wherever and didn't check on you to make sure that everything was going ok. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if you were going to have a job the next day.
Fair company- On assignment with orthopedic comp.
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INOctober 16, 2017
I had a few post partum issues when returning back to work after 4 weeks with my newborn Had a few missed days. Really enjoyed my job! However, when things settled down they would not hire me back...but will hire people with drug convictions.
I believe I should have received a 2nd chance and was told I would then they came back with not able to.
Pros
pay
Cons
management at Adecco
Productive and Laid Back
Test Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 16, 2017
Adecco is a fun place to work with plenty of opportunities for advancement and learning. The people there push you and help you strive to higher standards. Even though it is a temp agency, there can be times when your work will last you multiple years. I would recommend everyone start with Adecco and then move to bigger and better things in the future.
Very stressful work environment at sites
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OH 44122October 15, 2017
If a person has a slight handicap the site did not compensate or offer any special circumstances to the individual. But you are told it would be taken into consideration.
Pros
Luncheons
Cons
No handicap accommendations
Productive workplace
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCOctober 14, 2017
Great place to work at with great knowledgeable staff, would recommend to friends and family. I am thankful for a lot of the excellent forklift training.
Pros
Cons
pay
The company they placed me with is good! Great people!
Line Tech (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNOctober 14, 2017
Adecco placed me at Bayer. I like working at Bayer and I like the coworkers at Bayer but Adecco really doesn't give their people incentive to stay. No benefits, no paid time off, impossible to reach vacation status. No bereavement pay. Nothing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.