Adecco
4,470 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Adecco is good if they can find you an assignment
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIMay 27, 2015
Adecco is good if they can find you an assignment. Management does try hard to find assignments. The hardest part is waiting for an assignment to open up.
Productive, and sociable atmosphere
Port City Press - Production worker - Packed (Former Employee), Towson, MDMay 27, 2015
Work is straight to the point, everyone got along well, and were focused on their tasks. There were opportunities for overtime, and normal 8 hour days.
people are nice
varies (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 27, 2015
i love the company but they dont have alot of work for me. the benifits are good if they had a good job i would love to work for them. i did many jobs.
I enjoy the jobs the Adecco gets me
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Evansville, INMay 27, 2015
I have learned many things with Adecco. Would like to get something permanet but the only have temp jobs. But I have learned alot working for them.
A very well-paying position and good experience, very professional environment.
Bilingual Customer Service/Surge Employee (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYMay 27, 2015
Pros: A well-paying temporary position.
Cons: Contract ended far sooner than anticipated.
Surge Employee for state health department.

This was a dual-function role, as surge employee I took calls on the status of applications and between calls helped sort files to prepare them for scanning for electronic availability.

I learned to use a new electronic database that was being rolled out for the Wyoming Department of Health to facilitate the application process.

Management at the assignment was very professional, knowledgeable, and flexible with schedule needs. Coworkers were also very professional.

Challenges with the position mostly revolved around multi-tasking: taking calls, then switching gears to sorting files for preparation for scanning. This was, however, not a significant challenge.
Good for a temp company
Associate assigned to Nestlé Nutrition PTC Fremont (Current Employee), Fremont, MIMay 27, 2015
they try to get jobs that are appropriate for each employee. not a bad place to work, would work for them again. good place to work for.
Great Place to Work!
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Janesville, WIMay 26, 2015
Great company to work for, 6-3:30 @ $10.50/hr and my co-workers were great. The only reason why I couldn't continue is because of all the dust and dirt, my allergies were making me really sick.
Great starter job
Receptionist/Mailroom Record Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Get seen.
Cons: TEMP.
This is a great way to get your foot in at a great company, although most jobs are temp. The employees are nice and helpful, they will see what your looking for and try to match you with the best assignments they have.
really helpful staff
Receptionist/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Texas , CCMay 25, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: when the company you work for finds someone outside of a temp agency
staff is super helpful, kind and willing, They don't leave you hanging like most temp. agencies do, as long as you show them you really want a job theyll help you.
Temporary Agency
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJMay 25, 2015
Pros: Learning new skills, safe work environment, cafeteria, close to home
Cons: Temporary assignment
Adecco was a temporary staffing agency for Stryker Orthopedics. I worked in the manufacturing area of the facility and only had contact with Adecco for human resources purposes. I worked individually, and as a team to achieve daily goals set by Stryker management.
productive work place
Fork lift Driver (Current Employee), Dunkirk, NYMay 25, 2015
 Inventory
 Pulled and staged mattresses and bed frames for customer displays
 Drove forklift
 Loaded trucks for delivery
Productive and active agency
Various Positions (Former Employee), Newburgh, NYMay 24, 2015
Pros: company cash cards
Cons: traveling far
A day at work would always be productive. Adecco always kept me busy. I learned Engineering work, co workers was always pretty decent. The most enjoyable part of working with the company is that they always kept me busy.
Stepping Stone Until You Can Find a Stable Job
Contract Worker (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 24, 2015
Cons: Inconsistent with giving assignments
This is a good gap measure if you are in between jobs. You cannot make a future career with Adecco, unless you work on the corporate end.
Productive and well organized
Data Entry (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 22, 2015
Great work and experience
The work was very easy and simple. I had a great experience working for Adecco
The workers were always nice.
Sometimes you could get a lot of hours and the pay was great while I was there.
Amazing senior leadership!
Regional Vice President, Pacific Northwest (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 22, 2015
Wonderful culture, great leaders! I would work for this company again.

They are driven by making work great for their customers and clients. They are best in class at what they do.
Friendly People
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 21, 2015
The typical work day with J.D. Byrider would be, I come in count register. Take car payments that are due. If a customer need a payment plan, I would make sure that they are approved. Answer phones direct call to correct department.
Fun places to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Permanent jobs
Cons: Short term jobs
I learned alot working at addeco. It was a temp agency. I have worked alot of places and learned a lot of skills. All of the management have been great.
Temporary Service Agency Never Again
Temp. Phase I Team Member (Former Employee), Princeton, INMay 20, 2015
I worked for Adecco on 2 different occasions. And although they always gave me job assignments in good facilities. I thought that the jobs they assigned me to were too hard to get full time employment at. The first job I was assigned to wouldn't even look at your resume unless you HADN'T been working for them for more than 6 months. Meaning if you were a temp you weren't going to get an interview unless you'd quit and moved on and been out of their system for 6 months.
The second place I was assigned to work at was great. I was pregnant at the time, and although ADECCO didn't know that, the job that they assigned me to was a mostly sit down quality job. I was very happy working there. But late into my pregnancy I started having early contractions and went to the hospital, they told me to stay in bed for a couple days, so I called into work twice. Later in the year I had to call in one day for the death of my grandmother.

About a month later I received a call from ADECCO, at 8 months pregnant and was thoroughly and aggressively given a stern talking to about how many days I had missed and how I was going to be fired. I was emotional already and when I said, "I've only missed 3 days." The lady said "No you've missed 5" and I said "Who do you think you're talking to?" she then gave me the name of a completely different person.

I think ADECCO is completely unprofessional, and I hate all Temp agencies because of them. Every time I went into their facility to apply for a job assignment they had completely different employees.
Ajilon
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2015
Solidifying a team environment and truly working towards a common goal was the most enjoyable part of the office atmosphere.
great place to work
warehouse assembler (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TexasMay 20, 2015
Pros: great pay and benifits
Cons: jobs are usually short but great jobs one the less
various jobs available from manual labor to telecommunications. management is great and care about their employees. most of the jobs are honest hard work jobs but the pay is worth it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries