Adecco Employee Reviews

What people are saying about Adecco

• Recruitment Agency
  • Found me a job
  • Great Staffing Company
  • See more...
Found 3,535 reviews matching the search
relaxed work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIFebruary 13, 2016
answering calls from customers that wanted to order something or to complain about there package being lost or damaged. Most of the co-workers kept to themselves or to the section that they were answering calls for.
Good company to work for.
Receiving Inspection QA (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INFebruary 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for them the management that I correspond with were great very helpful and quick in resolving problems.
A very good job opportunity service provider
Assist in CIFS and Pershing LLC (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRFebruary 11, 2016
Adecco Employment agencies are good places to get job opportunities to start getting experiences and also get good jobs that can help you see risk free a company and once within their job culture and knowing there offering you can pursue placement directly within the company. Adecco treats with diligent service its employees and gives paid sick leave days and paid days off vacations. Pay is weekly.
Pros
Diligent service, Good guidance, Good matchmaking, Some good benefits not normaly found in temporary jobs eg sick leave pay
Cons
No benefits like 401k, No health insurance
very relaxing and easy going job
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2016
plenty of work to do, which keeps the day going.
Every day work includes cleaning up the restrooms. Restocking paper towels, mopping bathroom floors, and wiping down mirrors.
Gathering trash from all the offices, and taking to the curb for the morning pickup.
an ok place to have buisness with. Hard to get handle of.
Contractor at Apple INC (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Hard to get answers if you have any questions. Overall not a bad company, but you are never sure about you opportunities. Schedule is usually good, but can be improved.
Pros
new and nice building / cubicles
Cons
short breaks / no lunch / snacks
A good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 8, 2016
I have had good luck with Adecco helping me find employment. They are a temporary agency, but will try hard to match you with an employer who is looking for temporary to hire if possible.
Adecco
Louisville - Warehouse Associate(Temp) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 8, 2016
They were able to place me in a job almost immediately. The staff were cooperative and friendly. I can't really say more other than they use paycards to do payroll.
Too big
Contingent Labor Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 8, 2016
The organization is too large to truly be focused on the talent they hire, which leads to large amount of segmentation within the workforce.
Production worker
Temporary then hired permanent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 8, 2016
I was stationed in Thermo King (TK). My job was to build and lace the coils that the customers needed. Also the coils had to be shipped out on at a certain date. Machine operator, all Forklifts, and clamps. Forklift Certified.
Nothing to say
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 7, 2016
My experience was not the best. The branch i worked for was not responsible. Lack of services, lack of follow up. Really i have nothing good to say
Heavy frame work.
Frame Q.C. Inspection (Former Employee) –  Saint Paris, OHFebruary 6, 2016
Underpaid for all the heavy frame work, I injured my hands, which later found out I had arthritis in both. The repetition made it hard to work. I learned that I should have never left the healthcare field to work for Adecco. Lots of oil on floors, very loud presses.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Heavy frame work.
Prodution woker. (Former Employee) –  737 Delaware ave. Buffalo Ny ,14202February 5, 2016
I liked the work and everyone was nice and very helpful. But sometimes the location was far to get to and since I take the bus it was hard for me to get there.
Pros
The job was easy and fun.
Cons
sometimes the location was far to get to.
little to no contact from management
Autopsy Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
after informing management that my position was being overtaken by union employees management made no attempts to contact until I was already gone for over 6 weeks and only then because I had not put any time in for payroll for that long
Great agency
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 4, 2016
I've had the pleasure to work for this staffing agency on several assignments. They have always made me feel valuable and put my interests first.
Pros
Variety
General Labor
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 4, 2016
It helps to have a job, but nothing to look long term to. This job is very unpredictable, one day could be a lot of work and the next it might not be. Meaning, in the end this job can present long days, but sometimes you get sent home early.
Temp Services
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIFebruary 4, 2016
Nice place to work for once you can get in with the agency and start an assignment sometimes it takes awhile before that happens. Assignment are usually a couple weeks or more.
Pros
No weekend assignments
Cons
work assignments are never guarnteed
Decent pay, compared to similar companies
QC (Former Employee) –  Anna, OHFebruary 4, 2016
The company placed me at a worksite that was decent.. Compared to most employers of same type of work the pay was decent. There was the unfortunate separation of treatment between temps and hired employees. The hiring system was done by a raffle and if you were hired in you might as well give up family life for next 15 years.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No notice for overtime
Horrible agency
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2016
Took away my holiday pay and vacation pay. Horrible benefits, but that's what a temp agency is. Would not work for them again.
Very Professional Environment
Outbound Insurance Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Environment is very professional, people are very generous and helpful. Anytime I had questions or concerns they were answered with urgency and all trainers made sure we fully understood work and procedures.
good services
driver, forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2016
find a job very easy and fast. Very good people to work with.
Good management and co-workers. No good de location, is in Orlando.