Adecco Employee Review

Fast paced environment.
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 14, 2013
A typical day - Sourced applicants through online job boards, conduct in person interviews, and administer electronic applications and assessment testing on a daily basis. Maintained associate paperwork and files, assuring accuracy during regional audits, as well as purge old files for storage.

This was my first position in the staffing industry and learned a lot about hiring, employment eligibility and professional HR communcation skills.

The hardest part of my job was the recruiting piece. I really enjoyed the processing piece and on-boarding after a candidate was identified.

Other Adecco Employee Reviews

Loved it
(Adecco), Internet Order Administrative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 18, 2018
Working for Rhyme University was nice , the people and work was easy going . Adecco was the agency who put me through this little seasonal gig . It was upsetting to find out the company got bought out and moved . Other than that I used to love this place.
Good for temporary job
Secretary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macomb, ILJanuary 18, 2018
This was a temporary job. They found me a job rather quickly at a place that I was qualified at. It was a good working environment. I was very happy with this choice.
Pros
Good choice for a job
Cons
Was a little confusing at first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.