Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,841 reviews matching the search
the job is challenging very hot temperatured but the supervisors are friendly and make sure your in good condition and concerned for your safety
part handler (Current Employee) –  Rossford, OHJuly 25, 2016
its a good job i like it but the pay is convient if i could get more hours itd be better also the managment supervisors are good people the pay is convenient
Pros
great exercise
Cons
heat
I liked working there
Final Test/Pack (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILJuly 25, 2016
A good job. Good people. I was very sorry to be laid off. I hope they will call me back but it doesn't look promising. I hoped to work there for many years.
Pros
They support their employees.
Cons
Downturn in their business caused me to be laid off.
Its a over all good place
Assembly Line Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZJuly 21, 2016
It's a over all good day busy. I have learned how to operate the machines for packing hair dye powder.the management is friendly as well our my co workers..there really isn't anything to hard about anything I come into contact with. The most enjoyable part about my job is the friendly environment it always makes anything in life better with a friendly environments
Pros
Lunch breaks
Nice place to go to start working.
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJuly 21, 2016
I was at different jobs on different days so I couldn't really get used to the different jobs that I was assigned to but the people I worked with was great people never had a problem. The hardest part of the job was just moving to a new job.
Pros
hour breaks
Cons
different jobs every other day.
Excellent company to work for
Client Service Manager - Managed On-Site Branch (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILJuly 21, 2016
I was recruited and hired by Adecco to manage an on-site branch at a local manufacturing facility. It was an excellent opportunity to grow professionally as well as acquire new skills. The work environment was positive and welcoming for the most part and Adecco management provided all of the support that I needed to be successful in my new role. I was excited to learn Adecco's advanced technology, it was beneficial for me to work with such a large corporation as I had come from a small business environment. The culture was positive and motivating. The most enjoyable part of my job was building relationships with so many new people not only locally but across the USA. I enjoyed supporting other Adecco branch offices as needed and felt that there was much room to advance in this company. The hardest part of my job was when the local manufacturing facility announced a reduction in workforce that required off-boarding off all Adecco employees as well as branch closure. This was an unexpected turn of events which cut my experience short. I hope to have a chance to work with Adecco in the future as they are one of the best as far as staffing companies!!
Pros
Excellent compensation and benefits
Cons
Unstable position
it was good
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  tracyJuly 20, 2016
fast paste, good people that will help you on anything if you are slow or dont know how too. Cold but good to keep you awake and alert
Pros
good money
Cons
low hours
Great work/life balance
Client Program Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 20, 2016
Adecco understand the importance of family. They also understand that it is not able how long you put work into something that it able working better not harder.
Love working for Adecco I Was one of there best Floor Tech.
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 19, 2016
Fast and efficient service worker Maintain ahigh level prooductivity to complete task positive and professional attitude ina stressful environment
Great place to work!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 19, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I made a difference in people's lives, by helping them find great jobs and tools to help them better themselves.
Good hours
STORE OPERATOR/ AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2016
Wonderful place to work. everyday was always a good day. Opening up the office and providing excellent customer service.
The job itself is consistent but very tedious.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJuly 19, 2016
A typical day you work a lot. The work is all day nonstop, and they expect you to maintain a fast pace. The management has its days where they want you to work harder or faster. Most of the people that work there are Hispanic so if you don't know Spanish then you feel kind of left out of the conversation. The hardest part about the job is the consistency of the job.
Pros
45 min lunch
Cons
not enough pay for the work
It's a pretty good place
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 18, 2016
It's a good place and the people there are very professional. And I also like the fact that I have weekends off too, so that gives me time with my family and friends.
Alright company
Operations ManagerStaffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2016
Alright company to work for, a little unorganized. Anyone with good organization skills and people skills will excel at any position within the company.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Operator: (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 18, 2016
Working at Adecco is a job that require patients.Working here would keep you on our toes. Adecco is a fun job as well they have different events going on that you can join. They have what we call"Huddles" that you can learn and ask questions that i thought were very helpful.
They would also work with your schedule if you have school ect.
Front Desk Coordinator
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 18, 2016
Greeted clients, handed all paperwork, assisted with resumes, tested for skills, ran background checks. Outstanding owner and management. Co workers were a team. Loved every minute of it.
Good company
Traffic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  WilmingtonJuly 17, 2016
Good company for staffing, been with company since 2008
No complaints at all. They have kept contact with me each time my assignment is due to end and begin. Their staff is available to assist quickly but I think they need to provide more one on one communication and in person. Personal communications and visits to assignments used to happen in the past but they have stopped over the years. Overall this Adecco is a good company
great productive enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZJuly 15, 2016
- typical work day is fast paced
- i learned to be more comunicative and work as a team to get stuff done on time and hit quota.
- dont have nothing bad to say about management
- co-workers were amazing people and wouldnt mind working with them again in the future.
- Hardes part of the job was the multiple tasks that needed to be done in a short period of time.
- The most enjoyable time of the day was the last hour because you felt so successful for all the hard work you got done on time.
Pros
Great celebrations for company accomplishments.
Cons
Worked there three years and never got a raise.
Not fun
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Meshoppen, PAJuly 15, 2016
Working for Adecco really sucked I did not like getting sent home all the time because of not having enough work for everyone.
Pros
Cons
Short break
work life balance
AML Investigation Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 14, 2016
This company is big on recognizing employees and showing appreciation for not just a pay check but they know the value of keeping employees satisfied .
Data Entry work, supportive management, calm atmosphere,
Mail room and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 14, 2016
The managers were supportive, the work was mostly data entry, it was a pretty calm environment, working through a temp agency was a great option for me at the time because it helped me gain experience.
Pros
calm productive enviornment
Cons
At the time they didn't have a great benefits pacakge for temps

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.