Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,312 reviews matching the search
i was watching the bottles and i was working on the case maker
Colgate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHFebruary 24, 2017
i was watching the bottles and i was working on the case maker i lie the job there and it was the best job there it was nice and clean place
Worst Staffing Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 23, 2017
Being a temp employee with them is the worst thing ever. You don't get access to anything you filled out. You don't get paystubs and their staff is not helpful on any way. They hire staff that lies to employers and make you look bad with them. Would not ever work again as a temp with this company and will not recommend anybody to do so.
Pros
Cons
Bad system, not helpful staff
Good temp service
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCFebruary 22, 2017
It has been my experience in the past with Adecco that if there are jobs available Adecco can find you employment.Some jobs are temporary, some jobs can lead to a permanent position.
Pros
Help find work
Cons
It's a temp service
Its a Temp Agency
Fiber Screener (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 22, 2017
Adecco help you find a job very quickly. If you don't like the job given they will help you find a job you may actually like, They are a really good temp agency
Great company.
Quality Assurance/Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 21, 2017
I always enjoyed working with Adecco. The Adecco team was one of the best I have ever worked with. I have gained lots of skills on the different jobs that I was assigned. If I ever had an issue of any kind, they responded quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Pretty steady work.
Cons
Not enough locations in Utah.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Anna, OHFebruary 21, 2017
I enjoyed the meetings at the beginning of each day to tell us where we stood with production. I worked in a clean environment. The amount of training I received was remarkable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly and supportive work place.
Pros
Healthy lunches, great pay
Cons
N/a
Repetitive work but, decent pay.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 21, 2017
Picking, and packing work was repetitive but, the pay was decent. Co workers were very helpful and management were very easy to deal with. Scheduling was pretty normal.
Pros
Great pay, decent scheduling
Cons
Short lunch breaks
N/a
Environmental Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJFebruary 20, 2017
I dont know much it was so long ago. At the time they help me get a spot in the hospital as a temp. I worked with them till I was able to bid on a hospital job.
fun plae to work for
Customer Sales and Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 20, 2017
I enjoyed my time with them very much. I answered calls and help please customer with cosmetics items on a day to day base.
Do not sacrifice! If you have a job
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 20, 2017
Horrible contract ! If you have a full time job and got contacted from adecco regarding a temp position with a better bigger company! Do not take it . You will end up loosing both jobs ! Temp contract will use you to cover their position for 3 months they wont offer you the job ! They will take advantage of you and then get rid of you ! Please iam not trying to give rumors or anything! But trust me adecco is not good to work with ! Ive had the experience and iam professional with 5 years experience!and a masters degree ! Iam 100% overqualified dor where they sent me ! I ended up loosing everything. If you like good things to happen to you please do good things to others and tell everyone how bad is this company! They dont even pay for the holidays! They take your money ! They didnt pay me the Christmas holidays nor thanksgiving nor New Years nothing at all ! I promise if you don't believe me ask anyone who works there

Companies like addeco they dont care about you but the money! The most important thing for those companies is to make money ! Be aware please ! I wish for all you best of luck in your job research.
Pros
No free luchen or nothing you just working normal work and no benefits, they dont even pay for the holidays
Cons
Nothing special ! They got rid of me and 2 others
Adecco
A/P Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 20, 2017
Adecco's helpful and extremely professional when considering the client's needs. I recommend Adecco to employers and contractors. They have fine jobs.
Pros
Adecco uses an automated call out system, measures driven so be truthful of skillsets and they inform employees of advancement opportunities
Cons
When feverish and unwell, Adecco expects associates to report to work and be sent home verses calling in for the day, Pay period is net 10 days
Adecco is a great start if you are relocating
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLFebruary 17, 2017
The assignments are great but not log enough to meet the economic needs of a family. There could be more incentives for permanent job placement and better healthcare options.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
short breaks, healthcare options
Great agency
Temp-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2017
This company has always had placements available with living wages. The staff are knowledgeable, they work hard to place a job seeker with employment opportunities that match your needs.
willing to help
press operator/digital print operator (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHFebruary 17, 2017
Willing to help you find a job that was met on what your background was. And went the extra mile in knowing you was satisfied with the job that had placed you in .
Manager for A123 is Wonderful
Operations Department Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 16, 2017
The manager over seeing A123 Systems is wonderful to work for. She is friendly and extremely helpful. I would recommend working for her.
Productive Workplace
Clerical Duties (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60603February 16, 2017
Adecco placed us in a temporary to permanent workplace area. We always had at least 30 hours every week. I learned about time management.
Team work guidance and leadership
Logistics Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Adecco is a wonderful agency that places their people in amazing positions that enhance the skill set of their people.
The recruiters are very knowledgeable in their fields.
Pros
Temp work provided me the opportunity to choose where and whom I worked for
Cons
Not having a set time frame of work after each assignment
Friendly Enviornment
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Agency is very accomodating, be ready to do a lot of follow up on your own and a lot of your own independent "work". I never met my reps in person.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Hard to reach customer service, offices based in NY so East Coast time should be considered. Reps aren't very helpful, had to do a lot of my own follow up.
This company is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for a company.
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 15, 2017
You have to be available and keep your skills up to date, but after you are on a assignment it is smooth sailing, and also keep a record of your worked hours.
Good Company
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Great agency to work for. Attentive, honest, and always looking to maximize your skills and help you grow. Great atmosphere, dedicated reps, and always accessible.
Pros
Great access
Cons
Not always up to speed with employer developments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.