Adecco Employee Reviews

What people are saying about Adecco

• Fast job placement
  • Recruitment Agency
  • Temporary job placement
  • See more...
Found 3,524 reviews matching the search
Prodution woker. (Former Employee) –  737 Delaware ave. Buffalo Ny ,14202February 5, 2016
I liked the work and everyone was nice and very helpful. But sometimes the location was far to get to and since I take the bus it was hard for me to get there.
Pros
The job was easy and fun.
Cons
sometimes the location was far to get to.
little to no contact from management
Autopsy Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
after informing management that my position was being overtaken by union employees management made no attempts to contact until I was already gone for over 6 weeks and only then because I had not put any time in for payroll for that long
Great agency
Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 4, 2016
I've had the pleasure to work for this staffing agency on several assignments. They have always made me feel valuable and put my interests first.
Pros
Variety
General Labor
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 4, 2016
It helps to have a job, but nothing to look long term to. This job is very unpredictable, one day could be a lot of work and the next it might not be. Meaning, in the end this job can present long days, but sometimes you get sent home early.
Temp Services
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIFebruary 4, 2016
Nice place to work for once you can get in with the agency and start an assignment sometimes it takes awhile before that happens. Assignment are usually a couple weeks or more.
Pros
No weekend assignments
Cons
work assignments are never guarnteed
Decent pay, compared to similar companies
QC (Former Employee) –  Anna, OHFebruary 4, 2016
The company placed me at a worksite that was decent.. Compared to most employers of same type of work the pay was decent. There was the unfortunate separation of treatment between temps and hired employees. The hiring system was done by a raffle and if you were hired in you might as well give up family life for next 15 years.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No notice for overtime
Horrible agency
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2016
Took away my holiday pay and vacation pay. Horrible benefits, but that's what a temp agency is. Would not work for them again.
Very Professional Environment
Outbound Insurance Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Environment is very professional, people are very generous and helpful. Anytime I had questions or concerns they were answered with urgency and all trainers made sure we fully understood work and procedures.
good services
driver, forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2016
find a job very easy and fast. Very good people to work with.
Good management and co-workers. No good de location, is in Orlando.
Difficult to Advance
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYFebruary 3, 2016
I have been at the Wyoming Oil & Gas Conservation Commission for over seven years. And I have not been hired by the Company. I got turned downed for the File Room job twice by people who there in less time than I was. I have been paying for my own Health Insurance the entire time I have been at this Company. There is no room for advancement.
Pros
Clean work environment. Inside work. Clerical
Cons
No advancement. No benefits
best place ive worked at
Packer (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHFebruary 2, 2016
very relaxed environment management willing to jump in and help
peak season was very hectic
friendly place and everyone is eager to help each other out
Very helpful company
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gillette, WYFebruary 2, 2016
I was just finishing high school when I worked with this company, they were very friendly and good people, helped me learn the basics of customer service and office work in a company setting.
very nice for the most part
Office (Current Employee) –  New YorkFebruary 2, 2016
I've been a temp to perm through Adecco for a few months now. Issue is, I'm not a huge fan of where I have been placed and would like them to continue to look for other opportunities for me, but I will stay here until something else becomes available. However they all want to be best friends with my current manager. All 3 people in the office will call here just to chit chat with her, so asking them to keep looking seems a bit uncomfortable..... and I don't want to lose my current position...
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
see my review
I liked working at Adeeco
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAFebruary 2, 2016
It was a temp company that gave me work when i was available to work. The reason i left was to find something more permanent
Fun work place and I enjoyed the work.
Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2016
Excellent company, they were not structured though. I loved the work and the opportunities so I dealt with the things that were not as good. It was also a contracted job, so I knew that it was a job that wasn't going to last but for a period of time.
Pros
Socially it was fantastic.
Cons
They were very unorganized.
good
Hard drive swapper (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 1, 2016
A great place to work for temporary work, the environment is good as well as the people who work there. The work there isn't too difficult especially for the pay.
Has kept me employed
Bavarian Nut (Forklift)/Solar (Skid operator) (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 30, 2016
Rate of pay is low for myself. They have kept me employed. I like the direct deposit. I like weekly payment. I would like a more wide variety of job placements.
Pros
Employed
Cons
Low paying jobs
Nice break room, good management, crazy stress workload in some departments, super easy in others.
Florida - Customer service call center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 29, 2016
Go to work 20 min early to get a seat to work at , deal with angry people over phone chat or Email, break in a awesome break room with pool table and free pac-man arcade, vending machine food for lunch, back to trying to meet contacts per a hour so you dont get let go in the next wave of lay offs.
Pros
Break room
Cons
You dont know when you will be let go
*sigh*
Picker (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 29, 2016
The pay is good, and all the people you get to meet is good! But other than that...this company doesn't really see the individualized person. they are only out to make money, and save money. We are shorted out of breaks a lot, and the schedule is so unpredictable. During peak season, I got over 80 hours a week, very hard on the human body. Worked 19 days in a row! 10-12 hour shifts! And now, I can barely get 25 hours a week. There is no balance. And not to mention, if you are being let go, I have witnessed on numerous occasions, security guards come and force you out. No talking to you. Nothing.
Pros
Decent Pay. Very Culture Friendly
Cons
Shorted Breaks. Unpredictable Schedule. Mean Corporation.
Productiveand fast pace work environment.
Picker/Loader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2016
It was a very fast pace and active environment. I learned how to stay alert and on my toes a while working in a busy setting. The management there was great they taught us well and quickly. My co-workers where also great, everyone was hard working and kind to one another. The most hardest part was starting the job basically, learning the ropes. The most enjoyable part of the job was finishing a assignment.
Pros
Never slow or boring.
Cons
Non-Stop assignments