Adecco
3,152 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Good crew to work with, but management is terrible.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: nothing really.
Cons: no benefits, empty promises on being signed on by the company, terrible supervisors
Ctdi is a terrible company to work for through Adecco. Their attendance policy is ridiculous. They give occurrences for excused absences, meaning if you go to the doctor and he tells you to rest for 3 days. Don't expect to have a job when you return. A doctor note will not save your job. The supervisors will tell you empty promises of the company will – more... hire you. I was there for a year, and while your co-workers are nice and fun to get along with. The management make the job much harder than it is. To my fellow job seekers, don't apply for Adecco or Ctdi. It will save you a major headache. Please take my advice. – less
I would never go back to this job
Sorter (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: the pay is good
Cons: it was a night shift
i did not like the job it was a bad fit for me.
the management was terrible.
the hardest part of the job was trying to stay awake because the late hours.
this was a hard job
shipping and recieving/ machine operator (Current Employee), southaven,msJuly 2, 2014
This job was very physical but it really paid off in the end. This company really paid off
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frederick, MDJuly 2, 2014
I loved my job at UCSD, loved working with kids and providing them a nutritious meal.
N/A
General Laborer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 1, 2014
Fun company to work for. If you get hired on to this company you can have benifits.
Safe and team work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Bellefontaine, OHJuly 1, 2014
every two hours I'd switch different job rotations between checking the gears on the the transmissions to putting the postion sensers on them.
I learned what it takes to put a transmission together.
gtreat place to work
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 1, 2014
Nice overall people management and all. I really enjoyed going to work every day.
A good company to work for I would recommend them
Various Positions (Former Employee), Melville, NYJuly 1, 2014
Pros: are able to work with a variety of clients
Cons: this is temporary employment and benefits were good
I worked as a full time temporary employee for this company. I enjoyed having a variety of assignments and working with different clients.
Team effort staffing
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Bettendorf, IAJune 30, 2014
Pros: knowing i have put in a hard days work is rewarding to me
Cons: not enough money no benifits
My work day is usually really busy, very fast pace.i have learned a lot about plumbing parts on this assignment. I currently ship out our product UPS. I have been trained to work in the office and also I started working in the packing department and have worked my way up.
great place
Cardiovascular Clinic Office Assistant IV (Former Employee), Stanford, CaJune 30, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
Enjoyed the work, people are great. everyone is friendly! management is great!
Small office with lots of flexibility
Office Supervisor (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIJune 30, 2014
Pros: flexibility
A typical day at work involves lots of phone calls from various employees and client, a minimum of 5 interviews daily, no 2 days are the same! I have learned a lot in the past 2 years of working here, including: recruiting, sourcing, background/drug screening and employee and client relations to say the least. My manager is GREAT! She wants her employees – more... to learn everything possible from her so they can grow and move up with their careers. My co-workers are great also. We all work very well together, kind of like a family. The hardest part of this job is releasing employees from their assignments. The best part of this job is the satisfaction I get when someone is hired permanently by one of our clients. – less
great place
support (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 30, 2014
• Held multiple positions such as: PC Desktop support, Project Coordinator, Help Desk & Customer Service and a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
• Performed multiple Windows 7 Migrations
• Hardware break/fix and software support
• Hardware replacement including server rack & stack
• Android and Windows device configuration
• Cable installation
Learned a ton
Operations Lead (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJune 30, 2014
Adecco was responsible for me gaining a ton of experience on the job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), melbourne, flJune 29, 2014
It's not a hard job. You can meet a lot of new people there and most supervisors are ready to help you out.
Fun and exciting place to work
TCT (Former Employee), Port Aransas, TXJune 29, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: the extreme weather
Every day we would be out and around customers preparing to load the vehicles onto a vessel.
Hardest part of this job was the weather. We worked outside in the elements whether it was hot, cold or rainy we had to get the job done. People depended on us.
Interesting
Customer Service / Help Desk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2014
Interesting - several different possible job opportunities
productive kept me busy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, OHJune 29, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
worked on the assembly line at Honda for Adecco. it was a fun place to work, made some good friends and some memorable moments.
A wonderfull company to work for.
Customer Service Representative, Billing, Fraud (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 28, 2014
Pros: customers being happy to be taken care of and always being treated with respect
Cons: when i can't help
I am very happy when I am at work, I love working in a call center providing great customer service to my customers, I have learned to listen to my customer's so I can assist them with there reason for calling, I have always taken leadership when my manager needs me to with training new employees, always showing my co-workers respect and motivation.the – more... hardest part sometiimes is not being able to solve the customers issues myself, sometimes I have to get them to the department that can assist them further. I enjoying helping people that is what makes me enjoying my job. – less
Certified Recruiter
Certified Recruiter, Mentor, Support Specialist (Former Employee), Evansville, INJune 27, 2014
Pros: personal time off
Cons: salary position and worked a lot of overtime
In my position as a Recruiter I have learned how to work with diversity. My typical day included customer service and problem resolution, recruiting, and administrative duties in a fast paced environment.

I have the ability to multi-task, use multiple computer programs at same time, recruiting techniques, and human resources regulations.

Our office – more... was team-oriented. My coworkers and I worked together utilizing our strengths to accomplish a common goal in an efficient timeframe.

The hardest part of my position was the product. You can not control a human being. You can screen them, process evaluations, review their previous experience and education to match to a position matching their skill set and they can still not show up to work or cancel at the last minutes.

The most enjoyable part of my position was building friendships that started as business relationships and exceeding their expectations. Also, when working with the associates, it was a great feeling to know when you made a difference in someone's life by giving them a new career opportunity. – less
Temp Agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAJune 27, 2014
Went on various assignments. Placements with various companies were pleasant, good working environments, nice co-workers.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more