Adecco
4,087 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

I was not able to fine gainful employment with this company.
Laborer (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: allowed for experience in the temporary employment environment
Perhaps during the time I arrived in Tacoma the work assignments were not favorable for my employment. I was not able to find a steady job with this company. It did allow me to get some experience with working in a temporary employment environment.
productive fun workplace
warehouse associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Satisfaction and a everyday integrity is one thing I work off too make sure I don't lose points on the job.Everyday isa a learning experience at work and never give up during rush hours. Management is something I would like to accomplish. Being a true team player and looking out for my fellow employers are one of my job accomplishments. When you get backed up and have several jobs to do before a certain time period is something I hate on the job. Being successful every day and being successful is one thing I enjoy on the job.
Staffing Consultant with Proven Results
Staffing Delivery Consultant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
I manage the relationship of the client and I am also the liaison between the Recruiters and the Hiring Managers. I find out exactly what that hiring official is looking for and delivery on those expectations!
Clerical
Clerical (Former Employee), MovedFebruary 18, 2015
Performed faxed incoming and outgoing documents. This work is a general duties that assisted a employer on completing mails, address labels, filing.
Productive and Challenging
Supervisor/Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches, dinners, gift cards
Cons: sometimes life work balance
The work at Adecco is very challenging; however, I love it. It keeps my fast pace mentality rolling. I enjoy working with assoicates assisting them in job placement and the follow-up thereafter. The coworkers are great and we do an outstanding job working together. Meeting deadlines can be challenging, but a joy doing so.
greeter
Greeter (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: easy work life balance
I worked office keeping me active working at Verzon Wireless. Updated the customers on different specials.. signing them in que with brief descripton of clothing to make it easier for reps
Good Company to work for
Repair Technician (Current Employee), Lebanon, TNFebruary 17, 2015
Good company, decent pay. Adecco is a staffing agency, but it pays more than more staffing companies. I would recommend this company.
Co-workers made it a fun place to work.
Fork Truck/Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: likable people
Cons: sometimes needed another person
Typical day in a warehouse, pulling orders for the mods. Moving material in and out of areas including refrigerators and freezers with a fork truck. Preparing orders for final packaging, making sure to get the right material and batch number and last minute radio calls for materials. Good people made for good work.
okay
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee), Fargo NDFebruary 17, 2015
Minimal Training. Poor Management, unwilling to make improvements to give boost to training process to improve over understanding of job and each component to complete the job as required.
Relaxing
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), St Louis,MoFebruary 16, 2015
Great job with great employees, I built lifetime relationships. The hours were 6-2 with a paid lunch. I'm a morning person so this was great.
Good Company to work with
Supplier Enablement Team Member (Former Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: responsive to the employees
Cons: there are sometimes lulls between temp jobs.
I have had several temp jobs with Adecco and also used them in the past for find a permanent job. They are responsive and helpful and I have recommended them to several people who have been looking for work.
GReat Wrok
Service Technician (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 15, 2015
Really easy to apply and get hired staff was freindly and they keep in touch to make sure you are ok. I was hired for one week job and everything was covered over via phone and email. So I was not going with out knowing what to expect.
Management is good if you have friends that work in it.
School Janitor (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: flexable
Cons: not compensating
I don't think they try hard enough to give everybody what they are have the skills for. And plus they are really lazy when it comes to transferring files from one Adecco to the next unless you fit the demographics of management.
A nice workplace
Inspector (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 13, 2015
I normally do physical labor work but working as an inspector for this medical company was something I like very much. I liked the company also but the negative I have is that the assignment didn't last longer.
traffic clerk
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee), Danville, VAFebruary 13, 2015
was tired as a temp but 2 months later, the regular full time employee wanted her job back. They took me off the job after 2 months.
Rarely had contact with supervisor(s)
Associate (Former Employee), Eugene, ORFebruary 12, 2015
I preformed several jobs for this company. Whenever I had an issue with the client company (rarely) the parent company was not responsive to my concerns.
Its a very productive workplace. I loved it.
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: being treated as an actual employer.
Cons: benefits
I enjoyed working with Adecco. They really treated you like an actual employee. I learned how to work well with others, and how to be patient.
Productive, Fast Paced Environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: large open rooms, access to computers.
Cons: the dreaded "season of flu"....i caught it...
Adecco is a Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment Intermingling With e-Bay Enterprises in Melbourne, Fl. There Is Great Attention To Detail In Answering and Assisting Customer's Needs.

The Staff and Management are Great To Work For and With and It Is My Sincerest Hope To Work With Them Again.
IT COULD HAVE BEEN PRODUCTIVE IF THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE WORKPLACE WERE DIFFERENT
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Coatesville, PAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: it was not too far from my home
Cons: breaks were too short after going through security
MY POSITION ONLY ALLOWED ME TO TAKE BOXES OFF THE LINE, SCAN THE RECEIPT WHICH BRUNG UP CUSTOMERS INFORMATION AND WHAT WAS ORDERED EXACTLY. I THEN WOULD SCAN THE CELL PHONE AND ACCESSORIES THAT CAME WITH THE ORDER. IF EVERYTHING WERE CORRECT I COULD PUT IT ON THE SCALE, GET THE PRODUCTS WEIGHT, PRINT OUT THE WEIGHING LABEL, STICK IT ON THE BOX, AND SEND IT DOWN THE ASSEMBLY LINE TO BE SHIPPED OUT! THE GOAL WAS TO HAVE 40-50 ORDERS COMPLETED PER HOUR PER PERSON.
MANAGEMENT WERE RUDE AND ATTIDUDISH EVERYDAY ALL DAY. THE CO-WORKERS WERE FROM ALL AGE GROUPS WHICH MADE IT DISTURBING EVERY NOW AND AGAIN BUT I REALLY LIKED THE JOB ITSELF.
Although I knew it was just a temp job I absolutely loved it there. Mgmt. was extremely nice and people good to work with
UTC-Lead Dept (Former Employee), Pittsfield, MaineFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free fruit every friday, donuts and coffee every saturday
Cons: company closure
Everyday was fun and learning new areas in my dept. I loved going into work everyday and working with the people in my dept. Everyone was very helpful,training me in all the areas I learned while there. It made my job easy to do with all the help around me. My job consisted of doing many things in a line working on different machinery. When I was out of work others would train me on there area to keep me busy. The hardest part of the job was knowing my work assignment ended. Everyone was sad to see me go so soon.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more