Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,307 reviews matching the search
Disliked
Electronic Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 20, 2016
I disliked working at Adecco. Horrible company, CTDI ruled all of Adecco's decisions and there was no care for the workers at all. People got fired left and right for the smallest things, constant changes and horrible management.
Pros
Cons
Benefits, Management, Work
Opportunities are available if you present yourself worthy
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 26, 2016
Great agency to work for, stay on top of your hours you accumulate for holiday compensation, raises, etc.. Have that go get attitude, adecco has a opportunity for you somewhere
Review for GA Adecco vs. TX Adecco
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXSeptember 2, 2016
I've been a temporary employee under Adecco since 2010 in Texas. Adecco job placement in Texas is easy, fast, benefits are awesome as well as the pay range. They're willing to listen and work with you based upon your skills. (Not what they think you'll fit) The TX branches deserve a 5 star rating all across the charts.

Yet, I am very disappointed ever since I'd had moved to Sandy Springs, GA that the Adecco offices are COMPLETELY the opposite from TX. I called to introduce myself and to let them know at the branch that I put in for jobs and I am already a Adecco employee. No one was friendly. I were being passed around and transferred to so many different people that I just stop doing follow ups with them all. Even were told I was to expect a phone call back and NEVER did receive one.

Hopefully it'll get proficient in the Adecco Sandy Springs (near future) will do much better on their communication and work ethic. Remember we're not only working for the company, they're are also working for us as the placement conductors.
Pros
There's a Adecco branch on where I'm located and TX branches are excellent
Cons
Read the paragraphs; not all is bad
Responsible
Payroll Officer (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 29, 2017
Experience in payroll, finance, human resource. Committed to the company to give maximum. More than 10 years experience. Willing to relocate me if necessary for the goosd and improvement of the company. I do not speak English fluently, but I do and write it.
Pros
Training and seminars
Cons
salary
Great Company
Pensions Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 21, 2017
Worked under contract with Adecco for about 5 years. The job assignments that they placed me with were excellent matches for my skill set. Once you get to know the staff work becomes easy to find.
Pros
Option for benefits, and they pay bonus.
Cons
Getting through to staff
Great place
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 11, 2016
I absolutely loved working at Adecco. Although I only worked for about a month in a half I enjoyed it. Unfortunately I was laid off, I was hoping this position was a temp to hire. I put my all into learning my role as quickly as possible. The ladies at the office were all very nice. If another opportunity opened up and I was offered it I would definitely say yes.
Pros
compensation
Cons
temporary, job security
Okay place to work for peak season
Picker/Pu er/Packer (Former Employee) –  Richwood, KYJanuary 1, 2017
Horrible authority. Don't follow guidelines as given. Drama filled work place. Work with all types of people but it can be bad as gkkd. Mostly bad due to poor management.
Pros
Easy work
Benefits
good place to work if you can't work anywhere else.
Contractor/Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2017
good people willing to work with you and your schedule. the work is indoors. they use your skills in order to place you in the best position where you can work.
Pros
work is good
Cons
contract work, no benifits, only 18 months of work.
fun place to work
temp associate for Adp FSA (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 28, 2016
worked as a temporary associate for Adp FSA Cobra Commuter benefit accounts
investigated problems resolved issue The managers were great the hardest part was not knowing when job would end
Pros
temp agency they help find jobs for people
Cons
no benefits
Low pay, high expectations.
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCFebruary 8, 2017
Very unorganized staff. No benefits. Rarely had phone calls returned. Empty promises in the beginning.
No room for growth and no consistency in what the job expectations were.
I would not recommend working as a temp.
Pros
killed time
Cons
wasted time

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
Great Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 16, 2017
This is a great place to work. Very professional atmosphere. Only needs to work on compensation package.

Staffing recruitment is rewarding if you sincerely have the heart to help people :)
Pros
growth
Cons
compensation
Provided steady work
Machine Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MONovember 2, 2016
Allow me to work in an environment where I could learn a lot and pick up new job skills to help me in my career overall great company to work for helped out a lot
Pros
Always can answer my questions
Cons
Did not provide benefits
Good people and a great experience
Marketing and Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 17, 2016
Adecco is a wonderful staffing company. I have been at the same assignment for two years under their guidance. There are no insurance benefits available under the temporary assignments, but your are compensated well.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No benefits, no paid time off, no 401k
Very good agency to work for try to send you on jobs set to your skill
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 3, 2016
Adecco is a Great group to represent and they try to keep you busy in the field that you have the most experience with. They are very accomadating to make you happy and to compare you with the right company and offer a reasonable salary.
Great company
receptionist for large accounting firm (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJanuary 17, 2017
Always found me employment, would definitely use again. Great managers, easy timesheet submission. Company offered insurance benefits. Company I temped for was Fantastic!!
Great
Lockbox Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2016
My experience with this agency has been amazing. They provided quality jobs that offer great pay and wonderful benefits. Although all of the jobs are not permanent they do have positions that can turn from temp to permanent. Its a great place to work.
Pay and Advancemet
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2016
At first I wasn't given a fair wage but the Director I work for requested a $4 raise for me to be at an ETW rate. As far as advancement there is no where to go if you are not hired permanent with them or the company you are working for.
Great job offers bad management skills
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 11, 2016
Needs better management and communication skills but offers benefits and great jobs. Some days are good some are bad . You don't get holiday pay but you get bank cards.
Pros
Good job offers
Cons
Bad management
Technical - Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CANovember 2, 2016
overall a good company. Depending on the position you were hired to do. I was fortunate to have been contracted by McKesson thru Adecco.
Pros
They provide good guidelines and expectations for their contractors.
Cons
health care benefits
For the particular branch I worked for, and the indusrtry they concentrated on they certainly do their best!
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Port Jervis, NYSeptember 15, 2016
This Branch sure does their best with what they can. They have their awards for attendance recognition. They have their meetings to keep the employees up to date on any changes going on.
Pros
Access to benefits
Cons
You are an at will employee to be let go at any time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.