Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,839 reviews matching the search
Very Productive and busy job with long hours
Glass Bonding (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 14, 2016
There was a lot of mandatory overtime which I wasn't very happy about. The job was pretty simple but after doing it over and over again it got exhausting for me. I feel like the management was decent but not what I had expected. My coworkers were not too bad but sometimes they would be disrespectful and irritating for me. The hardest part of my job was multitasking and keeping up with the pace along with everyone else. The only part of the job I enjoyed was the glass loading part.
Pros
Good half hour breaks
Cons
Too much overtime
Productive workplace
Repair Tech (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZ 85353July 13, 2016
All my co-workers where fun to talk to and easy to get along with. They have programs in place to reward hard work.
Very unorganized
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJuly 13, 2016
They never called you back when you called them and very unprofessional overall. I did not like how unorganized the whole job was.
Very good company to work for.
Manufacture Operator (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 12, 2016
It's a fun company to work for. The main thing is learn as much as you can to move forward to other departments. We work individually as well as a team.The hardest thing is leaving to go home. Learning is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Learning process.
Cons
Not permanent yet.
Lots of opportunity with overtime
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Honda East Liberty PlantJuly 12, 2016
The co-workers are all great to work with. Hard work, but well worth it. The overtime is great opportunity.
fun work place
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 12, 2016
This was job that keep you on your toes, pulling order, reviewing work order, make sure you had all the info/tool need to get the job done in a time manner
Great, hard working group of people.
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 11, 2016
Adecco has amazing people that work very hard for their clients and associates every day! They are always willing to help each other out!
Pros
Great people
Cons
Limited room for advancement
Productive and fun workplace
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 11, 2016
Lots of fun, great co-workers and great management. Not much time for personal life. Helped me with any problems that I had. Had to take pay cut.
Job site are very poor to get in
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 11, 2016
It was a great place but when you reached the amount of hours you work the let u go. You'll have to wait another almost two to get back in. Not very satisfied.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Contractor position with United Healthcare
Part D Clinical Appeals Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJuly 10, 2016
Great place to work! Managers are very accessible and friendly. Great work-life balance. I hope to work with them again some day.
Att
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, OHJuly 10, 2016
Over all a good place to work, the only issue I had was that the union was not all together, and one of the District Managers was spiteful, but he ended up getting fired for stealing.
Adecco has jobs
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYJuly 9, 2016
Adecco has been very helpful when I needed a job as well as other employment agencies out there. when nobody wants to give you a fair chance they usually have a job somewhere that fits the bill.
Pros
jobs
Cons
sometimes jobs end too soon.
warehouse work
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Lake City, GAJuly 9, 2016
This was a temp job the pay was low and the job didn't last long. The coworker was nice to work with. There was anything hard about the job.
Adecco - HPE Desktop Support contract
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 7, 2016
On a day-to-day basis I took 25-30 calls per day to help with fixing software/hardware issues. Remote assistance was used to help with software issues, for hardware issues that could not be fixed I escalated the ticket to the next level. It was a great environment and I looked forward to my job every day. The managers cared and listened when there was an issue.
Pros
Management, Environment, Hours, PTO, can move up easily
Cons
pay could be a little better
Fun people
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILJuly 7, 2016
The people were great and very fun to work with. But there was no future with the company i was placed at.
Pros
payed breaks
Cons
very little free time
Adecco provided a professional and positive work experience
Testing and repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CA 92336July 6, 2016
Every interaction with Adecco management was professional and courteous. My concerns and opinions were heard and understood with a positive attitude and sincere attentiveness.
Very good learning experience.
Engineering Project Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 6, 2016
Although there is not really a good chance of advancement, the things you learn here can be very helpful not only outside of work but at other jobs.
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2016
Adecco was a fun place to work, I don't feel it is a place to take a job too seriously but its a score if you just need some money real quick. I don't feel they take their employees too seriously.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Not Career Oriented
Terrible!!!
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHJuly 6, 2016
Adecco, Springfield Oh: Terrible Temp agency. They could care less whether they helped you or not. Went in to start the registration process, very rude and totally unprofessional.
Did a good job with placements
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 6, 2016
Good temp service, usually have plenty of options for placements. Only down side is they are a little slow at getting back to your emails.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.