Adecco
3,387 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Productive work place
shipping and receiving clerk (Former Employee), west palm beachSeptember 8, 2014
Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
job for night owls
Shipping Associate (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CASeptember 7, 2014
full time work squeezed into a part time job. A line of work that challenges you physically.
good pay, nice people, no benefits
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), New YorkSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: constant work, good pay
Cons: no benefits, no pto
Adecco Creative is a temporary placement agency. It is a great place to work if you are looking for contract work. I have worked for a few large companies under the Adecco umbrella and have always had good experiences. I have been fortunate enough to have had long term assignments which paid well.

Adecco does provide a "insurance benefit" but I don't – more... recommend it, it's not very good insurance and it is very expensive. If you work for ten consecutive weeks you are eligible for Freelancers Union Insurance, and that is a better bargain. – less
Not so loyal to their people
QA/ QC Analyst Release (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: contracts
Cons: not friendly to their employee
Nice job offers, but not that seriously involved Requiters. Not easy to be reached or to talk in some moment with common problems.
Answer Inbound call
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ewing, NJSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: no healthcare
It is a enjoyable experience. I love assiting candidates with their questions and concerns.
Honda experience through Adecco
Assembley Associate (Current Employee), Marysville, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: benefits (insurance)
Cons: not high enough wages
I worked on an assembly line, rotating between different jobs. Using different tools provided, like air impact guns, torque wrenches, I installed parts into vehicles going down a production line. The jobs were both mentally and physically challenging. Figuring out ways to make a job easier without damaging oneself was always the goal, along with getting – more... the job done in a certain time limit. Most of my co-workers made the jobs and day easier and fun.
The hardest part of my job was climbing in and out of the vehicles when put on a new job assignment to learn. Until I got used to the job, I was bruised in different areas from doing the job consistantly.
The most enjoyable part was the challenges that the jobs provided me when being put on a new job to learn. I looked forward to challenging my brain and my body, to advance my skill inset. – less
Productive and fast paced
Refurbisher (Former Employee), Grove City, OHSeptember 5, 2014
All co-workers working to achieve the same goal, fast paced, team oriented
Excellent job recruiters
Clerk (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedules
Cons: at times they wouldnt have any job assignments
The job assignments that I worked for were very productive and friendly environments. Managers and co-workers would take the time to explain all job duties that you were assigned to do and if you had any question they made sure to help you right away. Working at Adecco helped me gain many skills that have helped me build my resume skills.
long hours,rude service
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 4, 2014
management was horrible
ladies that worked in the main agency in rancho were very rude
and would hardly answer the phone
Excellent
New Business Customer Contact (Current Employee), Johnstown, PASeptember 4, 2014
I really enjoy working for MetLife under Adecco, However, I took this job with the understanding that this was going to be a full-time position, which quickly turned into 20 hours weekly. It is still a good pay, but hard to afford my bills.
Line Worker (Former Employee), Coatesville, PASeptember 4, 2014
a typical day at work is walking in going right to a computer and start working. the hardest part of this job is standing on your feet for long periods of time
An ok place
Assembler (Current Employee), Nampa, IDSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: paid lunch.
Cons: short breaks poor pay for what you have to do.
Adecco is an ok place to work, it is a temp agency so work is not always full time.
ok
Shift Leader for Scanning and Imaging Crew (Former Employee), Henderson, COSeptember 3, 2014
ok place to work but no job security as a contractor. the people i worked with were really good people. however there were bad supervisors.
Great place to work for.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 3, 2014
I loved this job position. Great management and wonderful people. It was a fast paced and rewarding job. Time management was key in making any hour count to your advantage with so many things to do. I would consider doing another job like it sometime.
ok place to work.
assembler and solder (Former Employee), new haven, ct.September 2, 2014
Pros: moving from one department to another
Cons: management is somewhat annoying.
Very busy.
Every thing
Ok
Good
Waiting for work in the morning because work changes from day to day.
I know what I'm doing and i enjoyed it.
Good placement and management involvement in providing opportunities. Reasonable compensation.
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Andover, MASeptember 2, 2014
Good placement and management involvement in providing opportunities.
Productive workplace
Cash register clerk (Former Employee), Lawrenceburg, KYSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: short breaks
My typical day would consist of dealing with customers my entire shift. I would take in money to my cash register and distribute gas into their gas tanks. Keeping inventory of what was sold and what came into the kiosk. And counting down the drawer at the end of my shift to make sure the cash register came out even, when the register would get too full – more... of money, I would make $500 drops into safe. – less
All was good
Warehouse Worker(Shipping clerk) (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCSeptember 2, 2014
There's not much that I have to share about Adecco Staffing besides I despise temp agencies.
Graet work environment, fun and friendly people.
Customer Service/Data Entry (Current Employee), los angelesSeptember 2, 2014
Adecco is a great place to work especially for part time or short term assignments. The managers and staff are friendly, very approachable, available, and willing to help with anything necessary related to your job assignment. I love working for them. Looking forward to my next assignment.
Continuous job flow with outstanding work opportunties and placement available
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FlSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: overtime available often and professional working environment
Adecco is ideal for job placement, job recruitment and stability in the work environment. I have been fully satisfied with the jobs and placement opportunities that were given to me.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more