Adecco

4.9K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Focused
Arhesty Machinist (Former Employee), Wilmington OhioAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Easily Placed
Cons: Benefits, Rough Management
While easy to be placed with various work opportunities- very much focused on placing employees where the company will make the most money- even making certain employees work seven days a week and withhold information about other shift opportunities.
Productive and fun place, wonderful experience
Server (Former Employee), Chicago,IlAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
I learned to become a better team player,loved my co-workers,the hardest part of the job was the heat index inside the tent, most enjoyable part of the job was working and coming together to provide excellent customer service to each of our coustomers
no job security
Material Handler (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 23, 2015
not so much helping staff. not caring at all. no job security. Its a temp company so when job is done you have no job. it is so hard to get a hold of the management.
shipping/material handler
Material Handler (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 22, 2015
great hours and pay. Worked with good people that kept me informed on how i was doing on the job, always called me to see if i was open to working extra hours on weekend and etc.
Enjoyed the work that they found for me.
Temp (Former Employee), Cherry Hill NJAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Good Personnel
Cons: Short breaks
My request was that they find temp or temp to perm work after my 13 year stay at my previous company. They were very nice and I felt that they cared about what I wanted to find.
Good company overall to work for
IT & Engineering Recruiter (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Awesome work life balance, good training
Cons: Getting your commission can take upwards of 6 months.
This is a great place to work if you are just starting out in recruiting. They have great training and an easy going life work balance. Only negatives is how lean Adecco runs as far as overall personnel goes. This forces you to do more work then you will be hired for. You are required to wear more hats than a normal recruiter would be required. But the plus side to that is how much you learn. All in all, it was a great experience and I would not trade it for the world. I loved my time at Adecco and I would tell anyone who is looking at working for them to just do it. You will not regret it.
productive and great place to work with brighthouse cable boxes.
warehouse lead (Former Employee), orlando fl.August 21, 2015
Pros: good pay.
Cons: insurance wasnt great.
it was a great job ,love it just didnt want the assignment to end.great place to work .we was contracted threw brighthouse network
Great Company
Employee (Current Employee), Gastonia, NCAugust 20, 2015
Pros: always work
Cons: short breaks
Great company to work with always go home happy great temp service. Great pay great people just overall great experience.
Kenya Wilson's Review of Adecco
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Administrative duties that kept me busy
Cons: Any downtime
During the time that I worked through Adecco, they kept me busy most of the time, which I appreciated.

I worked in admin roles, created correspondence, answered phones and worked on special projects that helped me to pay the bills until I was able to get into the right IT firms. The people I worked with at the time were helpful, professional and cared about their consultants, which worked well for me.
Work long hours
Associate (Current Employee), Mount Sterling, KYAugust 20, 2015
Pros: nice checks
Cons: no time off. awful break times
Job is easy but work long weeks 70+ hours a wekk, other than that good place to work manpower shortage so had to learn to do differnt jobs. and the breaks are aweful, 10 minutes to do your business and be back
Temp Agency
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Compensation
Cons: Short assignments
Held various positions with this temp agency. The best part was all the various work experiences I encountered. This employer was pretty much a filler until I found more stable employment.
Great co-workers
Customer service (Former Employee), Brockville, ONAugust 20, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: Too many breaks, slow work environment, no benefits
I enjoyed working with my previous co-workers. The work environment was clean and safe. The hardest part of the job was it was extremely slow as there was not always much work to be done. I enjoyed it more when it was fast paced and there had been much work to be done.
Was a decent workplace but was only temp work
Assembler/Technician (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 20, 2015
I would package Gorilla Glue. Learned how to work as either load the glue or cream and change over the machines. Knew most the product and was able to get the line ready ahead of time before change over so we had very little of down time and could keep running
Great Company
Office Administrator (Current Employee), EaganAugust 19, 2015
I'm currently employed through Adecco and they are a great company!

The staff is very responsive when I need to get a hold of them.

They answer my questions and guide me towards the correct people when I have answers that they can't answer.
Interesting job assignments to keep you busy.
Warehouse Associate/ Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 19, 2015
The positions can be short time or long term assignments, good for keeping you busy and money in your pocket. Great opportunities to network.
not quite hte full story
machinist (Current Employee), Oakwood, GAAugust 19, 2015
Pros: its work
Cons: low pay
You are of course working with a temp agency so you don't get the whole truth, but when you need a job you take what you can and try to live with it. company and management have all kinds of things to say but it does not mean a hill of beans. You just try to live with it and go with the flow whether you like it or not until something better comes along.
Fun
Receptionist/ Warehouse work (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 19, 2015
Great place to work, a place where you can learn and experience a lot of things. Fun work environment very relaxing. willing to help you try different work oppurtunities.
Temp to Perm
Loan Modification Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 18, 2015
Pros: They offer work
Cons: Your Temp until you earn the right to be permanent.
Addecco gave me employment in the mist of a recession; I was happy to have a job. They were nice, helpful and efficient. I was a contract employee for BOA; slave labor...
i was treated well
Material Handler (Former Employee), Lima, OHAugust 18, 2015
good pay, offered benefits, good management, they care about their people, fast paced work environment, employee safety a major concern
Pretty good company to work for.
General (Current Employee), Virginia BeachAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Low pay
The employees are very good people who care. I never had a payroll problem. They just need more job opportunities. And higher average pay.
Headquarters
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Building 200, Suite 400