Adecco Employee Reviews

Addecco, very helpful in finding jobs
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJanuary 9, 2018
Addeco was very helpful in finding me a job. I'm very appreciative for the time they put in and in the future I would recommend Addeco to someone else.
No training
Ocean Import Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 9, 2018
There was next to no training, and the job was very demanding, better be on top of your game to work there, the money was ok, they probably have good jobs but mine was temporary.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Its temporary
Ok to use
Shipping and Receiving/Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 9, 2018
Not much to say about this company didn't really get a chance to work for this company that long hopefully i get another opportunity to be able to work with them again.
Fun Workplace very pleasant environment
Administrative Assistant Red (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 9, 2018
Typical Morning every one was greeted Good Morning.
That everyone work as a team to help one another if needed.
Mangement was very professional and kind to all the employees.
There was not a hard part because your job function was explained and laid out so there was no misunderstanding.
Pros
Referrals
Cons
Health care
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bruno, CAJanuary 8, 2018
This is the second temp agency that I have used for many years. They have always found me a job quickly and they pay pretty good. The Recruiter can come off not very helpful but they do work on getting work and sending us out on assignment. Sometimes they will send a text when a job is available and I like that a lot.
Pros
Temp Jobs
Cons
Some of the recruiters are not very helpful.
enjoyable part
Packer-Bakery (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 8, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Adecco at Publix decorating cake going down a fast line and stacking the on a pallet and aslo eat the hot meals they provide for the employees
Fun place and great people to work with
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Spring Lake, MIJanuary 8, 2018
They trained me very well and they made it easy to catch on to the way they operate things. The adecco representative is very cool and great to get along with.
I did not like this staffing agency
Workers Compensation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 8, 2018
They could not keep assignments going. they paid less than other contract services for the same job. I did not go back to them for other work. I changed services.
Very competitive work environment.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 8, 2018
I worked at Nike Memphis through Adecco and the experience, while trying was enjoyable. There weren't many opportunities for advancement and management would overlook hard work.
Pros
Discounts through Nike
Cons
Management and lack of opportunities
The company employees were nice and informative and would help you in anyway.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJanuary 8, 2018
I did whatever the Warehouse Manager instructed me to do. I worked in the repack of Fuel Pumps and components for KDMK retail customers. I had to make sure that all parts to pack were inspected by and signed off by Quality Control.
Pros
Nice breakroom at KDMK and a clean place to work.
Cons
Short breaks and a half hour only for lunch.
It was a stressful place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAJanuary 8, 2018
It was a stressful place to work you work long 12hour shift had people that always found ways to get rid of temps any days that you had off you were hit with overtime.
Pros
Free lunches on occasions
Cons
Short breaks not enough time off
Warehouse Worker
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 8, 2018
While Working At Adecco I Was Working As A Frame Line Operator, Assembling Different Products Of Honda Lawn Equipment Assembly Lines And Frame Work, It Was Very A Very Fast Operation.
Great and Exciting Opportunity
Senior Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Sugarland, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Working for Adecco as a contractor was a good experience. I have learned and improved on dealing with customers to understand their health insurance. Productive and fun working place. A typical day starts at 8 am and ends at 4:30 pm. Seasonally, overtime shift can be as long as twelve hours per day. The workplace was mostly professional. The hardest part is the feeling of telling any customer that a prior authorization was denied at my level and he or she has to go through the appeal process. However, the technology to help facilitate and help customers efficiently and effectively was great
Pros
Great incentives
Cons
Benefits start late after so many points
Good place
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 7, 2018
Great place to work. Will make sure to recommend friends. The day went as planned which was dependent on where you were assigned. Working with people is the best.
Good expeirence
Inventory Control Specialist (ICS) (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJanuary 7, 2018
Over all good company to work for, helpful leads, and HR reps. I enjoyed the work environment. I had friendly co workers and opportunities for overtime.
Pros
Helpful HR representetives.
Cons
Time clock issues
Easy
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHJanuary 7, 2018
easy basics stocking and packing work, variety of people to work with, a lot of walking and standing up and down. Keep working and follow the rule and the job is easy
not stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 7, 2018
working for Adecco was fair.
it was my first job, I got hired on the spot. there are no benefits since they are temp agency. they pay weekly and i was employed full time. i had to leave because m,y school schedule wasn't allowing me to work full time
This is a temp agency
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NYJanuary 6, 2018
I was placed at Ford Gum in Akron, it was not a bad job. It was fast paced and had a friendly environment. It was only a temporary position however so they let me go when my services were no longer required.
Recruiters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 6, 2018
They pay very low and do not take care of their employees. There is no loyalty no matter ho hard you work and some of the recruiters treat people really subserviant!!!
this was a temp service
Temp service (Former Employee) –  green bay wiJanuary 6, 2018
good to work for, got me a job fast but when work was done it to forever to get me another job. the pay was not what i wanted. very slow at finding me another job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.