Adecco
3,380 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Answer Inbound call
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ewing, NJSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: excellent company
Cons: no healthcare
It is a enjoyable experience. I love assiting candidates with their questions and concerns.
Honda experience through Adecco
Assembley Associate (Current Employee), Marysville, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: benefits (insurance)
Cons: not high enough wages
I worked on an assembly line, rotating between different jobs. Using different tools provided, like air impact guns, torque wrenches, I installed parts into vehicles going down a production line. The jobs were both mentally and physically challenging. Figuring out ways to make a job easier without damaging oneself was always the goal, along with getting – more... the job done in a certain time limit. Most of my co-workers made the jobs and day easier and fun.
The hardest part of my job was climbing in and out of the vehicles when put on a new job assignment to learn. Until I got used to the job, I was bruised in different areas from doing the job consistantly.
The most enjoyable part was the challenges that the jobs provided me when being put on a new job to learn. I looked forward to challenging my brain and my body, to advance my skill inset. – less
Productive and fast paced
Refurbisher (Former Employee), Grove City, OHSeptember 5, 2014
All co-workers working to achieve the same goal, fast paced, team oriented
Excellent job recruiters
Clerk (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: flexiable schedules
Cons: at times they wouldnt have any job assignments
The job assignments that I worked for were very productive and friendly environments. Managers and co-workers would take the time to explain all job duties that you were assigned to do and if you had any question they made sure to help you right away. Working at Adecco helped me gain many skills that have helped me build my resume skills.
long hours,rude service
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 4, 2014
management was horrible
ladies that worked in the main agency in rancho were very rude
and would hardly answer the phone
Excellent
New Business Customer Contact (Current Employee), Johnstown, PASeptember 4, 2014
I really enjoy working for MetLife under Adecco, However, I took this job with the understanding that this was going to be a full-time position, which quickly turned into 20 hours weekly. It is still a good pay, but hard to afford my bills.
Line Worker (Former Employee), Coatesville, PASeptember 4, 2014
a typical day at work is walking in going right to a computer and start working. the hardest part of this job is standing on your feet for long periods of time
An ok place
Assembler (Current Employee), Nampa, IDSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: paid lunch.
Cons: short breaks poor pay for what you have to do.
Adecco is an ok place to work, it is a temp agency so work is not always full time.
ok
Shift Leader for Scanning and Imaging Crew (Former Employee), Henderson, COSeptember 3, 2014
ok place to work but no job security as a contractor. the people i worked with were really good people. however there were bad supervisors.
Great place to work for.
Recruiter (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 3, 2014
I loved this job position. Great management and wonderful people. It was a fast paced and rewarding job. Time management was key in making any hour count to your advantage with so many things to do. I would consider doing another job like it sometime.
ok place to work.
assembler and solder (Former Employee), new haven, ct.September 2, 2014
Pros: moving from one department to another
Cons: management is somewhat annoying.
Very busy.
Every thing
Ok
Good
Waiting for work in the morning because work changes from day to day.
I know what I'm doing and i enjoyed it.
Good placement and management involvement in providing opportunities. Reasonable compensation.
Project Administrator (Former Employee), Andover, MASeptember 2, 2014
Good placement and management involvement in providing opportunities.
Productive workplace
Cash register clerk (Former Employee), Lawrenceburg, KYSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: short breaks
My typical day would consist of dealing with customers my entire shift. I would take in money to my cash register and distribute gas into their gas tanks. Keeping inventory of what was sold and what came into the kiosk. And counting down the drawer at the end of my shift to make sure the cash register came out even, when the register would get too full – more... of money, I would make $500 drops into safe. – less
All was good
Warehouse Worker(Shipping clerk) (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCSeptember 2, 2014
There's not much that I have to share about Adecco Staffing besides I despise temp agencies.
Graet work environment, fun and friendly people.
Customer Service/Data Entry (Current Employee), los angelesSeptember 2, 2014
Adecco is a great place to work especially for part time or short term assignments. The managers and staff are friendly, very approachable, available, and willing to help with anything necessary related to your job assignment. I love working for them. Looking forward to my next assignment.
Continuous job flow with outstanding work opportunties and placement available
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FlSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: overtime available often and professional working environment
Adecco is ideal for job placement, job recruitment and stability in the work environment. I have been fully satisfied with the jobs and placement opportunities that were given to me.
very professional and helpful
Mortgage Service Specialist (Former Employee), ft worth txSeptember 2, 2014
My recruiter would check on me once a week to see how everything was going at your current assignment. Whenever you needed anything or you were having a problem at work, they would get right on it and try to solve the problem.
Overworked, NO TRAINING, Terrible Management
RECRUITER (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: some free lunches
Cons: none existant training, zero leadership, no work/life balance, bad management, poor and unprofessional treatment to candidates.
My colleagues were great! The Branch Manager was atrocious! She didn't know the concept of Training and Development and was only concerned about the "bottom line." She was very unprofessional and has clearly never been in staffing before!! Training was a joke throughout the entire company. You get thrown into the chaos and expected to sink or swim wish – more... no clear direction or set expectations. Everyone was running around panicked at all times because of the lack of leadership, training, and set internal processes therefore causing detrimental organizational and internal errors. In addition, there is no work/life balance! – less
Engineering Technician @ AMAT Ausin
engineering technician (Current Employee), austin,txSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, and ot
Cons: no pto, contract positions, no quarterly raises, no life work balance
Adecco will underpay their employees, constanly i found myself battleing management for holiday pay that was due to me numerous times. Make sure you are ready to negotiate your pay because they will low ball you especially the technical sector of addeco.
GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD.MIND BABBLING
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee), Orange, CTAugust 31, 2014
Pros: we get breaks(lunch breaks)
Cons: no benefits no nothing.
JUST LIKE EVERYDAY,YOU GO IN AND YOU IMMEDIATELY FEEL THE ENERGY OF YOUR INDIVIDUAL COWORKERS.SOME ARE THRILLED TO BE THERE,OTHERS THINK OTHERWISE.ONE GREAT THING ABOUT MY JOB IS,WE TAKE SAFETY TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.ITS OUR #1 PRIORITY AND AM GLAD IT'S SO.MANAGEMENT COME AROUND TALK TO THE WORKERS ON HOW TO IMPROVE COMFORT-ABILITY AND TO AVOID SAFETY – more... HAZARD.I HAVE GREAT COWORKERS.OUR COLLABORATION TOWARDS OUR JOB IS EXCEPTIONAL.THE HARDEST PART OF THIS JOB IS BEING ASSIGNED TO A TASK BY YOURSELF WHICH IS MEANT FOR TWO WORKERS.YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MIND LITERALLY.EVERYBODY SCREAMING IN YOUR EAR CALLING YOUR NAME,TELLING YOU THEY NEED MATERIALS.MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS LEAVING THE JOB AND GOING HOME.YOU KNOW YOU HAD A ROUGH DAY N YOU DESERVE A BREAK. – less

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more