Adecco
3,779 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Great team to work with
Channel Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORDecember 13, 2014
I enjoyed working for the different teams that I was involved withm. management was great at fostering improvement.
Awesome company
Special Events Specialist (Former Employee), Allentown, PADecember 13, 2014
Always available and very flexible. Very professional and courteous. Some assignments were flexible. Agency reps changed frequently.
In the warehouse
Cell Phone Assembly (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXDecember 13, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: long hours
A typical day consisted of working on an assembly line and packing/configuring refurbished cell phones. Many co-workers were fun to be with and enjoyed their company. The hardest part of the job was, that it wasn't stable and people could get laid off at any time. I was surprised that I lost as long as I did coming from a temp agency.
Agency of employent
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 12, 2014
Pros: good pay rates for each assignments, different environments
Cons: no stability, no benefits
I worked for this agency in different assignments, was interesting since i had the opportunity to work in different type of industries.
The hardest part is not having stability
Excellent Starter Company
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLDecember 12, 2014
I am looking to get into my field of safety, and Adecco is placing me in different jobs to gain experience, and hopefully one will pick me up for permanent employment!
labor worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 12, 2014
short term. Seasonal job for a few weeks.travel to fare for very little wages. Very little contact with the person who assigned me the job.
Good Pay
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 12, 2014
Pros: good money, get to work fast
They found me work right away. First job was a conflict with the trainer so Adecco found me an awesome job at $15.00 hr.
Does not offer WAH as soon as Possible
CSR (Former Employee), Brunswick, GADecember 11, 2014
The Brunswick, GA location was extremely unprofessional and several key items needed for work did not work properly. I can only say that the positive note is the weekly pay. Other than that there is nothing good to say about this employer and the way it is being operated.
Excelent job opertunities
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Hartford, CTDecember 11, 2014
I experience a great deal working for this company. The workers were wonderfull friendly self motivated. The hardest part of the job was making sure the work get done before the delivery guy gets there.The most enjoyable part is lunch time.
it was great while the work lasted
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 10, 2014
I liked what i did ,but the work ended. I had long days and short days all depended on how much work they had .
A job
Machine Operator/ Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCDecember 10, 2014
Learned a lot about parts and molds
Not a good company to work for
Challenge
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Newburgh, NYDecember 9, 2014
Pros: managment hourly pay.
Cons: trying to satisfy a custumer
Communications between jobsites and Offices were always on point.
Co-workers great teamwork.
hardest part of my job was when our client started to lower their incoming volume which meant less hours for our employees.
it was good
Accounts Rep (Current Employee), delaware,OHDecember 9, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: short pay
its good not a bad place at all. Its a factory style job and we go to work and then go home. Thats it
Easy to place an assignment, but not guaranteed to work
Production Worker/Assembler (Current Employee), Anna, OHDecember 9, 2014
Constantly being called off when I was promised 40 hours work weeks. This company has nothing together and is ran by people fresh out of high school.
Nice and clean eating and smoking areas
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Durham NCDecember 8, 2014
Pros: very good benefits
Cons: long hrs, short breaks
Night starts at 6pm-4:30 am, Learned to measure material,My mangers were very helpful always willing to show new things,meet many co workers from Different parts of NC the hardest part of the was moving heavy baskets.....The most enjoyable parts of the job was the holidays a the beautiful dinner that's giving for the employees.
Productive working environment, Provide work for thousands of associates
Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee), Melville, NYDecember 8, 2014
Pros: work from home access, gym on premises
Cons: n/a
Adecco is one of the leading staffing agencies in the country. We've provided thousands of jobs for associates and ensure payroll/billing/AP/AR operations are being met as well. Typical work day consist of following up with clients via email and/or conference calls to ensure associates are being paid correctly and customers are being billed accordingly, – more... Sales Tax correction uploads, Collection/Cash applications and the handling of new customer implementations are just a few daily responsibilities. Elements learned includes; Communication with all levels of management, Prioritization, Front/Back office operations, Process improvements, Leadership, and being a Team Player,

Being a part of this organization brings such a sense of admiration and the skills I've acquired I plan to carry with me for my future endeavors. – less
Temporary
Secretary (Former Employee), Marianna, FLDecember 8, 2014
This was a temporary job assignment.
Job company to work for if your are in need for something temporary.
Effective staffing service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORDecember 8, 2014
Adecco was my main employer for 6 years. They were very proficient at finding me work, and very courteous.
Poor communication
Drafter (Former Employee), Georgetown, TxDecember 5, 2014
Cons: could not afford health insurance at the rate they paid.
Work for them as a contract drafter for a client of theirs. They don't get you the best hourly pay for your skill. They only contacted me by phone for the interview and they day I was let go. Starting pay for the job was $11.00 p/h. That was the entry level pay for a drafter fifteen years ago. Now the starting entry level pay for drafter is around $15.73.
Nice co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIDecember 5, 2014
Pros: the people i work with.
Cons: not stable reliable work
A typical day at works consists of assisting customers with taking orders, following up on orders, assisting customers with finding the item they are looking for, assisting with any complaints or compliments they may have and getting them sent to the correct department.
I really enjoy the co-workers that I have they make the job a lot of fun and enjoyable. – more... The hardest part of the job would be having customers screaming at you for things that you had nothing to do with. – less

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more