Adecco
4,625 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

productive
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 26, 2015
Pros: good environment
Cons: too far
good eperiences had fun working there but needed more hoursgood atmosphere and is a far drive but good experience there was a lot of different products and learned how to use a rf scan gun
Good work
SQL and data quality assurance (Former Employee), Beverton ORJune 26, 2015
So I got laded off due to changes in cooperate culture. Removal of QA for DB development. Worked well with team. Good training from team leader Ryan Stoneburg. Well placed. I took pride in identifying issues with SQL dev that would cause problems.
Good place to work and grow
Sr. Client Program Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TnJune 26, 2015
If you're willing to relocate the possibilities here are endless. There are many long days, initially, but you learn and grow just as quickly. It's a "career" company in my opinion.
Varied Jobs kept Work interesting
Temp (Former Employee), Newark, NYJune 26, 2015
Pros: Varying jobs
Cons: Lack of job security, management needed some improvement, pay left to be desired
Jobs and duration of each varied depending on where the recruiter felt I was the best fit. I worked at such places at Constellation Winery, Thermal Fisher, UltraLife. These jobs were each different and kept my work interesting because each position required different tasks to be completed. The management at each place was quite diverse and I would have to say I enjoyed working with the staff at Constellation and Thermal Fisher the best. I was injured at my last position in Ultralife and was forced to seek work elsewhere because Adecco did not have positions which fit my restrictions at the time.
Adecco
Test Lab Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 25, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I performed tests on airplane seats to make sure they were safe for flight. Management and coworkers were enjoyable. I learned many things about airplane machinery.
Data Entry Clerk
Manager (Current Employee), CheektowagaJune 25, 2015
Pros: Typing skills
Cons: 10 hour days
Long 10 hour days of data entry
Have lockbox experience
Co-workers are nice
Hardest part is character recognition of handwriting
Stronger typing and accuracy has increased
Quiet work place
Vendor Processor (Current Employee), Westerville, OHJune 24, 2015
Processing, titles, appraisals, flood searches, and verifications on borrowers daily. Send out appraisals to borrowers and Thanks you letters.

Co-worker are wonderful.

Hardest part of the day is staying focused, the job is very tidiest.

The job is very easy.
temp jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Castle, DEJune 24, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits for awhile
Company finds you work in any field you have experience. If employees isn't comfortable where Adecco places them then they will find you somewhere else to work.
Productive and friendly workplace with helpful people
Assembler (Former Employee), Grand Haven, MIJune 24, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: one break
A typical day was productive and fast paced, I learned how to run two presses at once, my co-workers were very friendly and helpful, the hardest part of the job would be running both press in a timely matter, I really enjoy working with others
Working as a Temp
Administrative Assistant/ Clerk (Current Employee), Melville, NYJune 24, 2015
If your only option is working for an employment agency. My experience with this one was not bad. I work a few assignments for them, but thankfully they were back-to-back and I didnt have to go longer than 24 hours without working.
Productive fun work environment
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 24, 2015
Pros: As a temporary agent, Adecco pays every week with direct deposit
Cons: Not getting paid for holidays as a full time employee
Greeting to everyone with smile, pleasant attitude
Learn how to improve job skills
Management not always looking over your shoulder and recognizing your potential and skills and applied qualifications
Coworkers friendly,
Most enjoyable time was holiday functions, being updated on positive job performance
Very fun work place
store operator (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: The job itself was a fun enviroment
Cons: Terrible communication everything was via email
I REALLY LOVED THIS JOB. IT WAS ONE OF BEST JOBS EVER. The communication was just terrible due to the fact everything was via email. I had awesome co workers. I leaned how to work and a fast pace. The job wasn't hard at all I wish I could of stayed at this job forever. I really looked forward to going to work everyday.
The job was very hard and demanding.
Production (Former Employee), Mason, MIJune 23, 2015
This factory was very dirty and you had to work seven days a week. There was day when my body was so sour from lifting parts, inspecting and packing all night long with no appreciation.
Great company for work / home life balance
Regional Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), East Coast of United StatesJune 23, 2015
Adecco is a great company to work for with some of the best staffing minds in the industry. Their balance of work / life is exceptional.
Stability
Machine operator (Former Employee), Gainesville GAJune 23, 2015
It was a great place to work for all the people are really nice and always friendly. I learned a lot working for adecco and would recommend it to anyone. The management are great to work for. the hardest part of the job is the heat but the benefits outweigh the heat.
Day at ETS
Preprocessor (Former Employee), Hamilton, NJJune 23, 2015
Scanning boxes into the system stating we received the total of packages then opening them to sort, and sometimes typing in the students information into the system.

I enjoyed the seeing my numbers go up and succeeding an outstanding top number of packages.
Hours were convenient
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Hobart, INJune 22, 2015
Pros: Weekend off unless mandatory overtime was required
Cons: No guarantee on permanent work by me beening a temporary employee looking for temp to hire
Would prefer the hours I was working it was convenient for me. Been an employee for 1 year and was not hired in as a permanent employee.
Don't ever work foe this company!!!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Dedham, MAJune 22, 2015
Pros: There are none.
Cons: No time to list them all.
Between 2002 & 2011 I worked off & on as a temp for their client Computershare in Canton, MA, a corporation with its own abysmal culture. Addeco lied to me on numerous occasions and in 2011, the on site Addeco rep stole personal items from my desk when I was suddenly terminated & not allowed into the building. 2 years ago I did return to Computershare for a short term assignment--but with another staffing agency.
Fulfills positions in a timely manner
Packager/Expiditer (Former Employee), Nashua, NHJune 22, 2015
Pros: lunch and breaks; overtime when needed
Cons: too many hours to put in before receiving vacation pay.
Adecco has been very helpful in getting me work in a timely fashion so far. I have remained at positions for long periods of time sometimes out of necessity and most recently I stayed at a job I liked until a layoff occurred to financial concerns of my assignment company. Intend to use the agency again.
I like to work as a team with my co-workers
Manufacture Operator (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCJune 22, 2015
Pros: Getting paid for your lunch break
Cons: Being temporally
I inspect, assembly, pack cones.
How to look for bad parts on cones
Good management
Good co-workers
Nothing hard about the job
Assembling the cones with rollers

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries