Adecco
4,319 reviews

Adecco United States Employee Reviews

Extreme travel and daily commute gave me the incentive to find a better work/life balance.
Vice President of Payroll & Business Intelligence (Former Employee), Melville, NY (Long Island)April 15, 2015
Adecco is a great place to work, but due to extenuating circumstances and other opportunities, i chose to leave (voluntary)
Slow In Response
GIS Audit Scheduler (Former Employee), Naperville, ILApril 15, 2015
The Adecco team is never available when you need them. They wait so long before they reach out to you with another assignment
n/a
Lead Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), McDonough, GAApril 15, 2015
this company is made of money hungry people that doesn't value or take into consideration the value of there workers. they will often make decision based on how they feel without investigating
Great agency
Front End Web Designer/Content Manager (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great place
Cons: None
Adecco placed me quickly and easily; unfortunately the assignment I was on was very stressful and unhappy. I did not get adequate training or guidance then was let go for not doing a good job. However that is not Adeccos fault!
good
Warehouse worker/photography (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 14, 2015
its a good company but where they send you all the time not so great they send me to work at CTDI and it wasn't so great bathrooms wasn't working had to drive back n forward between warehouses just to take a brake and use the restroom had to work with Rich and he was getting workers fired when ever he wanted to and that messed up your status to work back with Adecco you let management know hats going on and they do nothing about it they take the word of Rich and doesn't do an investigation.
Cool place to find work
Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 14, 2015
My experience with Adecco has been great. You can possibly be offered an assignment you don't necessarily have the experience for but it should be fun.
Review paperwork
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phila, PAApril 14, 2015
Did my work on time. I like the work the my c-workers. The most enjoyed part of the job is that they are willing to teach you.
Fun and cooperative work environment.
Erie Insurance Account Management Technician (Current Employee), Erie, PAApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers. Flexible hours and breaks.
Cons: Uneven workloads. Work leans on the tedius side.
Adecco is a great company to work for. I'm contracting through them at Erie Insurance. Adecco recruiters have a genuine respect and concern for their contractors. They will work with you and try everything they can to get you a full time salary position. They will check on you from time to time to see how things are going and I greatly appreciate the back and forth communication. My work day includes fun and interesting people with challenging work. There is so much to learn about Erie Insurance and their procedures that I feel like I learn new things everyday.
Various
Data Analyst (Former Employee), VariousApril 13, 2015
Worked at various client sites in various positions. The recruiters tent to all be very friendly and helpful. Recruiters try to keep contractors employed and find the right fit between the employee and company/client.
A nice place to work
Customer Care Solution Rep (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GA.April 12, 2015
Adecco is a temp service. It is a enjoyable place to work. I have learned a lot about Healthcare equipment and the importance of making sure hospitals get maintenance as soon as possible.
Counter-productive & unpleasant work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Free Coffee
Cons: Everything else about the job
Everyday I felt dirty working for people trying to justify their awful practices and horrible policies. I won't go into to details, I'll just say that I will NEVER look back on working there with ANY fondness.
productive, and fun place to work with co-worker
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Scotia, NYApril 12, 2015
Pros: fun lunch
Cons: short breaks
Nice place to work everyone was great to work with everyone worked as a team player, everyone was willing to help each other we learned something different every day the day went by fast by keeping busy we were always busy
Enjoyed the job assignement. I really was impressed by the way Amazon operated as an overall company.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Somerset, KYApril 12, 2015
Pros: Witnessing a company that operated as a well oiled machine.
Cons: I didn't get offered a full time position, despite my efforts. Again it was originally a seasonally offerd position..
During my assignment at Amazon.com I witnessed and learned for the first time how a large company can and does operate safely and efficiently. Most of my prior experience was obtained at smaller construction business's. With the exception of Fruit of the Loom.
Definitely not the best place to work at
Client Program Supervisor (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 10, 2015
Pros: Trainings
Cons: Hardly no breaks, stressful, long hours
Stressful, management is unorganized and unappreciative, but co-workers are fantastic, the hardest part was dealing with management. There was no work/life balance, you are forced to work long and crazy hours with no compensation. The best part was working and interacting with the employees.
Warehouse
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Coatesville, PAApril 10, 2015
This was only a temp job but it was a good one. Easy work on decent pay. I would do it again given the opportunity. It was only 10 hours a day 5 days a week. Plus you get paid every week.
Productive Work Space
Picker/ Packer (Current Employee), Richwood KyApril 10, 2015
A typical day at work is laid back, going in and picking items to pack for customers, orders come in and we have to fill them. Some days there aren't many orders and we are sent home which makes our hours lessen a week. The hardest part is picking up heavy items and getting orders that were messed up and need to be fixed. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work as a team and having people around to help each other with questions and getting things done. I don't like that I have no job security because I am a temp.
Placed at a plumber
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Grass Valley, CAApril 9, 2015
Pros: very nice people
Cons: no cons
was placed at a plumber in Auburn.

Was the only person in the plumbing office. Took care of all aspect of the office.

Learned about the plumbing world in a very short time.
Okay
Clean room Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORApril 9, 2015
Scattered and hard to know where you stand with current job assignments. No benefits or growth potential, strictly contracted work.
Great Work enviroment
Temp Worker-Duties (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAApril 9, 2015
Pros: the hourly pay
Cons: temp office
a good place to work, the office was very helpful, Adecco gave me a chance to open up and be so shy around new people. Adecco allowed me to use some my customer service skills.
picking the parts off the line and putting them in there proper shipping packages
working on the line (Former Employee), Rossford, OHApril 9, 2015
the way the job was not very organized, with there hours and they didn't really have very well communication with there workers. the way they treated there workers wasn't good enough for what the job has to offer

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries