Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,770 reviews matching the search
A good company to work for.
Machine and Packing and Assembly line Operator (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 4, 2016
The coworker are nice It is a safe place to work. I would recommend this Company to everyone. Each day at work is Productive. The most joyful part of the job is the environment. The management is well organized, I learn how to be a team player.
Temporary work
assembly (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJune 4, 2016
I learned how to put together light fixtures and how to work on an assembly line. Working for the company was a great experience
temp job
Dispatcher set up daily work (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 3, 2016
only there for a short period of time in Miami, on a training assignment. I didn;t like working there, the management staff sucked they didn;t care about how the employees there were handling customer orders, they didn;t care if the orders got out in a timely matter, they only cared about a pay check, but that;s my opinion, glad to be back in texas.
Staffing agency
Proctor/Test Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 2, 2016
When I worked for them it was a little difficult, they were not attentive to where they put you and they got you confused with others. They are not that good at advocating for you
Pros
Takes job search off your hand
Cons
A lot
Try them out
Production (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 2, 2016
Good job placement service just a hectic process of paper work to start the such as background check and orientation but once you get through that your good to work
Good people to with.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRJune 2, 2016
Driving around Puerto Rico and get to know better my island. Working with Adecco was fun and the staff was very helpful. Working for Adecco was a gratifying experience
Pros
All expenses paid.
Cons
Short assignment.
Temp agency good for getting one's foot in the door
Agency Contractor for Public Sector, Citi Bank (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 2, 2016
Adecco is a work placement agency that is very well managed. They gave an on boarding process that was very thorough with temp talent expectations spelled out from the start. They manage their staff with guidance and other information which helps in the daily life of job. The work was highly confidential, but I was able to utilize my proofreading skills to produce a quality days work.
Pros
Full time work with available overtime
Cons
Worked holidays
Atmosphere is a good place to work
Technical Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 2, 2016
Managing day to day operations of a call center. Adecco is onsite at the location, which makes it a good place to work. Management has an open door policy, which encourages the employees to come and speak the management team. A family orientated place to work.
wholesome environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2016
I have enjoyed working for this company , great attitudes and very professional. The clients were pretty nice when coming in to do interviews, even though its temp position i would at least learn more about the company if i were to pursue a career.
Pros
learn something new every day
Cons
not enough pay
Enjoyed the experience
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 31, 2016
I enjoyed the experience very much and would like to stay in production if possible. I am still currently looking for more related jobs in this industry.

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
Versitile
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2016
I really enjoyed working for a temp agency because it is very versatile and gives a lot of advantage on different positions.
Pros
Varies
Cons
Varies
Not Many Job Opportunitys
Member Services (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 31, 2016
the application process is super long for nothing . Not Many Job Opportunity, they never have new jobs opening and if they do there in Massachusett. They say their going to call you and they never do.
Great place to work for
Mover/installer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 31, 2016
Had consistent job assignments and would work with them again anytime. Enjoyed the staff and found them to very professional.
good work place
Consultant for Morgan Chase Bank (temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 30, 2016
worked as a temp at chase lockbox unit as a tax preparer for different companies yearly and Quarterly job was easy, very productive work place I enjoyed working there
Pros
getting the experience from different companies
Cons
none permenant
The job was great
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMay 30, 2016
The temporary job I had was great just not a lot of office jobs once that contract had finished. Other than that it wasn't bad.
Cons
lack of communication, not a lot of office jobs in the area
Wonderful Temp Agency
Per Diem/Staff (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAMay 29, 2016
One of the best temp agency I ever worked for and I worked for a lot of them. Good co-workers and managments. Pay was is okay.
I would recommend Adecco.
Horrible employers and staff.
Warehouser (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMay 28, 2016
Long heinous hours, working with people who have no respect for anyone but themselves, the supervisors never pay attention, and slave drive to the max. Extremely strict, managers were rarely on-site, and the lack of safety is absurd.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything.
its ok
Indexer/ Administrative Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYMay 27, 2016
its ok. sometimes they answer sometimes they dont. You have to call every weekend. if u dont call u are on the available list to get a job
Great
AML Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 26, 2016
Great company to work for. Had fun while I was working there. They have a lot of people who work for them. Pretty good staff
production worker
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAMay 26, 2016
Management works with you pretty good, just no benefits or anything and really isn't somewhere to build with a career. So if your looking to build a career this is not the place for you, but if your just needing a job fast I would definitely advise it