Adecco
4,598 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Adecco is a temp agency. Through them, I worked at a Target Warehouse performing manual labor 10 hours a day for 4 days a week.
Warehouse Floor Team Member (Former Employee), Wilton, NYJune 15, 2015
Pros: Decent pay for temp work
Cons: Very short breaks, occasional bad/mean coworkers
A typical day at work is a 10 hour shift that included one 15 minute break and one 30 minute break. During this time, temps worked in one of three areas and the area I mostly worked in was called Feeding, where I took boxes off of carts, opened them up, and placed them on a conveyor to be sent to a packer that would process the contents. The work was very fast paced since there were usually 3 feeders and 18 to 20 conveyors open, giving every feeder 6 or 7 lines. Packers would pack fast, so feeders would have to be as quick as humanly possible. It required the feeders to have strong teamwork and communication skills so that none of the lines ran "dry". I did not learn anything new at this job, since it was simple hard labor, but it did strongly reinforce my teamwork and communication skills.

Because I worked through Adecco, the management I directly reported to was easy to contact and was very understanding and easy to talk with. My coworkers were friendly and helpful as well. However, the non-temp packers did have a stereotype where they treated their feeders poorly, and I did run into a couple of these packers.

The job wasn't difficult at all once I got used to it. Since it was simple hard labor, I didn't need to mentally strain myself, but because Target management really pushes all of its workers, the job was physically demanding and took a few weeks to get used to it. The job itself wasn't really enjoyable, but because the work was essentially good exercise and tended to go by quickly, it was a decent job.
Great job placement
Material Handler II (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 15, 2015
Got placed right away and got to work. The office staff was very helpful when ever I needed it and I always got paid on time. I've recommended many of my friends to this place for work.
temp agency there nice and helpfull referd me to united technologies areospace
R&D Technician (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: outside brake areas, good people for good conversation
Cons: not payed for leave on cristmas
united technologies is a grate company to work for. In my time with the company I have worked with a variety of composite materials adhesives and epoxy's. I have worked on a large variety of parts for a large variety of aircraft and became familiar with the tools and machinery and processes for the industry.My boss team lead and manager are grate they have ben very educational. My fellow coworkers are good conversation. The hardest part of the job physically demanding. The most enjoyable part of the job is working on the parts.
I enjoyed working with Adecco.
Car Attendant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 15, 2015
Pros: You got to watch the shuttle launches and air shows and got paid for it.
Cons: Getting sun burn
A typical day would be getting ready for 500+ spectators per special event (shuttle launches and air shows). I have fun watching people watch history in the making. Management and co-workers were easy to get a long with. The hardest part of the job was standing about 6 hours. The most part of the job I enjoyed was watching history in the making and getting paid for it.
Productive company to work for.
Assembler (Current Employee), Hobart, INJune 14, 2015
Pros: Not having to stand the entire shift.
Cons: Short breaks, hiring in rate is longer, low insenive.
The job assignment I'm currently on has some challenges starting out at times. My typical day starts with job orders that need to be completed in a timely manner. At times we may run out of parts but my co-workers and I manage to get the orders out. I've learned a lot about some of my co-workers's team-readiness and personalities.
The managers at times seems unorganized at times we it comes to getting orders out to their clients but they tend to jump back on the same page as everyone else that's on the project.The hardest part of the the job is not having the parts needed to finish the project.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you can finish all job orders ahead of schedule.
Alot of hands on experience
General Laborer (Former Employee), Corning NYJune 14, 2015
I would work in a factory packing choclate and i would wash cars and clean the inside as well to get the car ready for the state auction. The hardest part is making sure you used the right tools while cleaning the car and packaging chocolatwe in the right box.
Recruiter (Current Employee), paducah, kyJune 11, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: security
Adecco truly is a great play to work. I love the job, the team atmosphere, and the work I do. Would recommend Adecco to anyone
Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Newark, NJJune 11, 2015
Management was great, respectful & understanding. Staff was extremely helpful when I first started working for them. Hardest part of the job was dealing with large transactions like depositing large amounts of cash or withdrawing large amounts
Nice Company, Good People
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Good facilities
Cons: Quirky atmosphere
Adecco was great, professional and involved. Client was not so much; quirky culture, vague, uneven communications, disconnected managers & supervisors, unsatisfied coworkers who gossiped a great deal. Uncompetitive compensation vs work expectations.

Many rubber band fights, gossips sessions, personality conflicts. No music permitted; shades not allowed to be open. Work itself was OK, documentation & procedures often changed. Workspace was cramped but plans for expansion were in place. Nice lunchroom, toilet facilities, lighting.
need a job here you go
Temp. Forklift Diver (Current Employee), wallingford ctJune 11, 2015
Pros: They Care
Cons: Temp.
They are a great temp. agency they help me find work in the first week of meeting with them they really do care about the employees and there customers all at once the really are a great team
loved the perks and the people i worked with
shift cord (Former Employee), san franciscoJune 10, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: none
I have learned a lot working with gsx project. I learned a lot about people skills, management skills nothing was hard as long as everyone was on the same page
ect.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: less pay
A typical day at work: making sure I have all the materials, I would need to perform my job task.Then, performing my job task safely and efficiently. Management: Being ready to listen to orders to perform my job task. co-workers: Being ready to work well with others so complete our job duties. Hardest part of the job: Is showing up.
Most enjoyable part of the job: Is knowing that the job was done correctly and safely.
Productive and fun place to work
Google Shopping Express Consultant (Former Employee), 1010 Corporation way, palo alto CaliforniaJune 10, 2015
Pros: Communication
Cons: healthcare
It was an amazing experience. the chance to meet some really great people. Taught me how to be flexible in a work environment, and how to manage time.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 10, 2015
If your looking for a temp job with good pay and benefits this is the place I would recommend that you look into. Pay was always great and management followed up to make sure the company was being fare to you.
Good start
Patient Transporter (Temp) (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 9, 2015
Great way to get someone started they really help you find a good fit for what your good at and what you need.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Purchasing Agent/Buyer @ NRG-Big Cajun II (Former Employee), New Roads, LAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: No Benefits available
Great working for this company. Needed benefits was my reason for switching companies. Enjoyed the personnel with company just wish they would have been closer so I could have actually met some of my contacts in person.
Great place to learn how to work in an industrial setting
On call prep cook at Apple HQ Mac Caffe (Former Employee), los gatos, caJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free food good pay
Cons: it's not permanent since Adecco is a temp agency.
Adecco had me work as a prep cook at a cafe for prominent company in Los Gatos. Here it's all about prepping and cooking food on a very large corporate scale. It's fast pace and can become routine.
GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
TEMP- TO-HIRE (Former Employee), St.Louis, MOJune 9, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
FUN WORKPLACE, PLENTY OPPORTUNITIES, I STARTED AS A TEMP AND THEN I WAS HIRED ON PERMANENTLY FULL TIME. NICE PAY AND OVERTIME.
Pool Table in the Lunch Room
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: get paid every week
Cons: Short breaks
The first company to have a pool table in the lunch room , a long with some video games and pc to surf the web. I also like the fact that you get paid every week. On of the big cons are the short breaks, a 30 min lunch break is to short.
Great Culture and People
Sr. Creative Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2015
Great learning environment for recruiters breaking into the industry. And the people including management make it a very enjoyable environment. The only downside is the compensation is low.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries