Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,850 reviews matching the search
Contractor position with United Healthcare
Part D Clinical Appeals Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJuly 10, 2016
Great place to work! Managers are very accessible and friendly. Great work-life balance. I hope to work with them again some day.
Att
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, OHJuly 10, 2016
Over all a good place to work, the only issue I had was that the union was not all together, and one of the District Managers was spiteful, but he ended up getting fired for stealing.
Adecco has jobs
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYJuly 9, 2016
Adecco has been very helpful when I needed a job as well as other employment agencies out there. when nobody wants to give you a fair chance they usually have a job somewhere that fits the bill.
Pros
jobs
Cons
sometimes jobs end too soon.
warehouse work
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Lake City, GAJuly 9, 2016
This was a temp job the pay was low and the job didn't last long. The coworker was nice to work with. There was anything hard about the job.
Adecco - HPE Desktop Support contract
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 7, 2016
On a day-to-day basis I took 25-30 calls per day to help with fixing software/hardware issues. Remote assistance was used to help with software issues, for hardware issues that could not be fixed I escalated the ticket to the next level. It was a great environment and I looked forward to my job every day. The managers cared and listened when there was an issue.
Pros
Management, Environment, Hours, PTO, can move up easily
Cons
pay could be a little better
Fun people
Injection Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILJuly 7, 2016
The people were great and very fun to work with. But there was no future with the company i was placed at.
Pros
payed breaks
Cons
very little free time
Adecco provided a professional and positive work experience
Testing and repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CA 92336July 6, 2016
Every interaction with Adecco management was professional and courteous. My concerns and opinions were heard and understood with a positive attitude and sincere attentiveness.
Very good learning experience.
Engineering Project Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 6, 2016
Although there is not really a good chance of advancement, the things you learn here can be very helpful not only outside of work but at other jobs.
Fun Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2016
Adecco was a fun place to work, I don't feel it is a place to take a job too seriously but its a score if you just need some money real quick. I don't feel they take their employees too seriously.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Not Career Oriented
Terrible!!!
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHJuly 6, 2016
Adecco, Springfield Oh: Terrible Temp agency. They could care less whether they helped you or not. Went in to start the registration process, very rude and totally unprofessional.

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
Did a good job with placements
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 6, 2016
Good temp service, usually have plenty of options for placements. Only down side is they are a little slow at getting back to your emails.
Fun work place, helpful, friendly environment.
Asssitant Registrar (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 6, 2016
Disappointed job did not lead to permanent. I worked very hard for this company. I was told job could possibly lead to permanent. Company hired a previous Corp member for the position.
it was an ok place to work
In House Support specialist/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 5, 2016
S.H.S work environment was really ghetto the people was always high of something and there was no control from management.
Pros
free lunches and I was the second best sales person and great spiffs
Cons
ghetto
Only temporary staffing company I've worked for
Mapping Technician (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 5, 2016
I have not worked for many temporary staffing companies until Adecco. They do find positions for their staffers quite regularly and I enjoyed working at the last position I was assigned to.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHJuly 5, 2016
Loading parts to make Honda Cars. Very consistent job, have to keep up with pace or puts everyone behind.. Lots of lifting depending on placement and running different models.
Pros
attendence bonus
Cons
unexpected overtim
Productive and fun place to work
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZJuly 4, 2016
I enjoyed working at Price Industries with the fellow employees and management. However, due to the position being temporary to hire on, I was under strict 30 no miss, no late probation. I developed Strep throat a week after working with Price Ind. and had obtained a doctor's excuse to stay home, but Addecco had failed to let Price know and after 90 days they referred me back to Addecco for new temp position rather than hiring me on.
Pros
Lunch breaks, full time, good hours
Cons
Temporary position
Not an ideal place to work, unless you are an under achiever.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 3, 2016
Working through Adecco at GE was a complete waste of my time and talents and didn't really make ends meet, in fact I'm quite sure there isn't a job out there that can fulfill my growth potential.
Pros
lost weight
Cons
made some new friends
Very profesional place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 3, 2016
I enjoyed working at this establishment. I learned alot and met alot of great people. I would recommend it to others. Job security needs to improve
Productive and fast
Medical Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 3, 2016
There was no typical day at work for this one and I learned how to pack boxes and stack. The management was great and so as the co-workers. There was no hardest part of the job and the enjoyable thing I loved about it was we got to sit down and work.
Good leads for everyday job
Recovery Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJuly 2, 2016
This company assists with finding people jobs that are contract or contract-to-permanent. They help you get your foot in the door with some places that are generally hard to get into.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not very good at communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.