Adecco
4,319 reviews

Adecco United States Employee Reviews

extremely productive
Warehouse Associate/ line worker (Former Employee), Auburn, NYApril 9, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks, very low pay
A typical day at work at Adecco was very very productive and never ending once shift started. I learned many things at this job such as how to operate a machine, use an electric pallet jack, how to package and lable boxes and how different products were made.Management at this job were very respectful and understandable. They taught me how things were supposed to be done and didn't sign me off the training papers until I had everything down good. my co-workers were nice . The hardest part of this job was having to remember everything.
na
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCApril 8, 2015
how beable to get things done while usinh a RF scanner on keeping invortory and chenking trucks in and out. cleaning the wharehouse . having to work with management on getting thing ready to go as the company closed down
Shift Leader / Manager
Associate Fulfillment Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 8, 2015
 Assisted manager with administrative duties, hiring & training new crew members
 Open & close store, handle bank deposit, count down draws and fill out shift paperwork
 Floater at different stores, delegated work to team, call in and handle inventory of food
Positive work environment
Material Handler/Dispatcher (Former Employee), Freeport, MEApril 8, 2015
Management and fellow coworkers were very supportive and helped foster a great work environment. I learned how to take charge of a group and the importance of team work.
You are handled as a professional, with respect.
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Janesville, WIApril 8, 2015
Pros: They find you work!
Cons: none
They work hard at keeping me employed, and try to find the best possible fit for my skills and abilities. Out of all the temp agencies I have worked for the are the best and most consistent.
Great Staffing Agency
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kendall,FlApril 8, 2015
This company makes sure it's employees are taken care of. They are always there if you need them. They are very helpful. I really enjoyed working for them when I lived in Miami.
Wow
Auto Collections (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: work everyday
fun workplace but no work life balance it almost like you live there.If you have a family it will be difficult to do but if its just you working at the company you should be fine get some coffee and get to work.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAApril 7, 2015
The typical day was answering the phone for clients who had issues regarding their orders and also for issues with their brewers. From this job, I have learned even more customer service skills and different computer programs.
Prompt placement
Contract Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Lockport, NYApril 7, 2015
Adecco employees move fast to place people. Adecco has direct deposit with your financial institution. Adecco also has available health insurance if needed.
Hardworking Environment
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 6, 2015
Positions are good and usually offer decent pay. Overtime is usually a plus. Rewards of hard work (bonuses) are the most enjoyable.
Excellent
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 6, 2015
Love the work they provided excellent staff that works well with my schedule. Jobs are located in the area that i work in once again i love working for this company.
productive work place if you are a self starter.
Recruiter / HR Specialist (Former Employee), Auburn, MaineApril 6, 2015
Pros: Great ladies and gentlemen
Cons: Not enough management and trained sales people to manage office and sell accounts
Adecco could be a great place to work if they have the right people in the right spots. There are many opportunities to improve upon the base that Adecco has built in the State of Maine. The problem is that there is not enough selling taking place in the office to support the needs of the employees. The people of Adecco try hard but fall short.
Staffing Service
MLB.Com Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Texarkana, TXApril 5, 2015
I was given the opportunity to work for and excellent company, opening the door to further myself in my chosen career field.
Wide variety of work assigments
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 5, 2015
Set top cable box cleaner.
Paying attention to small details
Good management and good people.
Workers friendly as well as offering help when needed.
Very fun workplace
Verizon Wireless Greeter (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 3, 2015
Pros: fast-paced, friendly working environment
Enjoyed helping the customers at Verizon Wireless on a daily basis. Always fun to know about and see the new phones, etc before anyone else
CORe Representative (Contingent Worker) (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCApril 3, 2015
Pros: working for a company that appreciates its employees
Worked on an assignment in the Verizon Wireless “Credit & Order Review –CORe" department. Answered phones for store representatives and customers inquiring on credit inquiries.
I learned how to be assertive and a great listener to the customers needs in order to provide excellent customer service.
I enjoyed working with my coworkers we all established a bond we always came together as a team help one another out when necessary.
The hardest part of the job was working with the store reps that were not as respectful.
The most enjoyable part of working on this assignment was working for a company that appreciates its employees.
Exciting work place environment
Google Data Collector (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 3, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for Macy's, it was very cool to work in one of the largest department stores in the Chicago downtown area, I gained some very essential customer service skills while working there. I was glad to be part of a team who responsibilities was to stock the sales floor properly so customers could have a enjoyable shopping experience.
mail cather
mail catcher (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAApril 2, 2015
I CATHER MAIL COMING DOWN THE LINE IN BUDLES WE PUT THEM ON SKID WHEN WE DOON WE WRAP THE NICES AND TIGHT . FAST PAST , STAND ON MY FEET FOR 12 HOUR LONG PERIOD TIME.
A good Company to work for
Mailroom Lead (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDApril 2, 2015
As My summary states, Addeco was a good Company to work for if your looking for something in between jobs or looking to get into a company permanent
Great for overtime
Final Test Technician (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great opportunity for overtime pay
Cons: Low pay, no management feedback, poor benefits, no PTO
It was an ok place to work. 12 to 18 month contracts with a mandatory 3 month time off. Management is non existant. If you need time off it is unpaid. Holiday pay is offered but near impossible to earn. I was able to learn a lot in the position i was given.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries