Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,311 reviews matching the search
Very good people who are wiling to help.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAFebruary 7, 2017
An ideal place to work for someone with no work experience. They will walk you through everything and will make sure you do things right.
Addeco
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 7, 2017
This was an awesome job. We loaded software on to computers for different departments. We also did desk side installations.

I spend 2 weeks in Atlanta in August, I learned that is was extremely hot there.

The hardest part of the job was lifting computer monitors and placing them on the desktop. Also the contract ended early.

I enjoyed the team work on the job. We all shared our talents.
Pros
Free lunches when we were at different sights.
Cons
When the contract ended the cut the highest earners first.
Fun work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 5, 2017
Great jobs some are secured and some are not.....just would like to at a job that is hiring instead of working for 10 months before you get hired in
fun workplce
Store Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2017
adecco was a nice temp company.1st time working a a temp agency and it was great, nice downtown location.meet some great friends in the process.
Bad company
Machine Operator Midland Mi (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIFebruary 5, 2017
Laid off for going into the hospital. Poor supervisors. Terrible service provider. No understanding for unkown issues that come up. Not an very goid place to work for.
Temporary employment agency with good placement
Assembler Technician (Former Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHFebruary 3, 2017
Worked two season with Adecco and moved to a permanent position from a temporary assignment. Would recommend their services to anyone.
Overall a good job experiance
Customer Service/Phone Support (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIFebruary 3, 2017
I was able to work from home. They provide phone line and phone for the job I was doing. All the resource I needed to do the job were provided and easily accessible.
Great Placement
Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2017
Adecco is a staffing agency that placed me at NYU as a contractor. The work environment at NYU was great. They have an awesome work life balance and compensate very well. If I had an issues someone at NYU or Adecco was always available to help. They appreciate your skills, provide training and feedback, and challenge you with tasks you may not have experienced before. Work place has Great time management! Low stress.
Pros
Great Compensation
Cons
Not all benefits are available to contractors
Good workplace
Honda assembly line (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHFebruary 2, 2017
Adecco was a very good workplace. They made it very easy for me to find a job, and I never recieved any problems with payment or otherwise. I recommend it for anyone
Great Way to get your foot in the door
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Adecco is a great employment agency, one of the best I've seen, and they are definitely able to get you connected to a job and get your foot in the door with a company.
a fun work place enviroment
Contractor for Bank (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2017
Adecco was a great place to work. They placed me in positions with companies that fit my skill set. They had great opportunities for someone with my skillset.
Pros
great positions. good benefits
Cons
its a big company. lack of communication between both companies
Great Company
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoyed working with the Recruiters and the company that I was placed at was a great company and I enjoyed the work thoroughly.

I learned allot about John Hopkins APL and felt appreciated for the contributions I handled.

The team I worked with was amazing, just like a small family, that opened their arms to me and welcomed me.

The only regret I have is that the contract ended.
great training and assistance
Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAFebruary 1, 2017
I worked as a legal transfer agent. Assisting customer with their stocks,assisting to help them transfer stocks to another person
Pros
great people
Cons
great to get your foot in the door
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 1, 2017
Adecco was a professional staffing agency that gave me the ability to get my foot in the door for a company that hires through temp workers. They listened, took my experience into consideration and placed me in the perfect fit.
Pros
temp agency, many oppurtunities
Cons
no benefits
Wonderful work enviorment
Technician (Current Employee) –  Tolleson, AZFebruary 1, 2017
I been working here 3 months and the hours and pay are great. I feel I get paid what I deserve for the job I do. Most of the staff are friendly and handle any issues right away.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No vacay time off.
Temporary Agency for Wix
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJanuary 31, 2017
Check inventory by logging in to RF Gun and computer then print manifest if necessary. Load freight on trucks from the assembly line and organize freight for the assembly line. I learn how to print a manifest, check inventory on excel and use a forklift.Friendly place to work for temporary workers and company workers.Having my own office was a per.
Unbelievable
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 31, 2017
This is not a good place to work. The company wins by employing mostly associates so they don't pay benefits and they can let you go without notice. To take someone's life and mishandle it and mislead is disgusting to say the least.I'm so disappointed with this company. We asked for reviews and feedback and we were never given any formal overview of our performance. Adecco you should be ashamed of yourself. Ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Associate vs.Colleague, poor management staff, poor pay, inadequate training, mom and pop business model, poor communication, etc
Fanatics
Call Center Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Love this company, friendly and so helpful. Any questions at any time are important to adeeco staff they are right on it.
Transporter
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 30, 2017
this is a great place to work; very good managers, I hade a lot of fun. great benefits.I loved transporting vehicles. This is temporary employment.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
hours a long
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Once again, being with a staffing agency sucks. I mean there are no benefits to speak of. Overall I don't like working for staffing agencies at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.