Adecco
4,082 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Working for Adecco Staffing Agency in Northeast Ohio
At Adecco Staffing USA, we partner (Current Employee), Elyria, OHFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: good scheduling, great staff, awesome communcation
Cons: pay, lack of benefits, job security, lack of opportunity for advancedment
Adecco Staffing is a wonderful company with various job opportunities in the area in which I am from. Schedules were flexible, allowing me to manage school and work. I would have liked more job security and opportunity for advancement in the work place, also more IT and technical work would have been very interesting. A typical day at work was mostly in the factory or retail department store, with some office work in between. I learned how to be a team player and finish projects before deadlines. My co-workers were always awesome and diverse, coming from many age groups and backgrounds. The hardest part of the job was the everyday strain being placed on the body at times. I really enjoyed the workout however, and I liked being able to work and go to school.
Bakery
Baker (Former Employee), Dekalb, GAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: baked goods
Cons: short breaks, working over night
This was a very nice job, and I enjoyed baking cakes. I worked very hard and was always willing to do what my boss asked me to do.
temporary position
Scientist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 10, 2015
Temporary position, assigned to a major consumer products company. I rarely interacted with Adecco, and worked well with the lab technical supervisor at the assigned company. It was a great career opportunity, but not really due to Adecco.
exciting
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), 1278 isley dr gastonia ncFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: knowing your job
Cons: low pay
fun & exciting
how different types of filters are made
you could talk to supervisors and get quality feed back
cool / friendly
working in that plant
Nice place(s) to work but they are not for you; they are for the companies.
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: average pay; local companies
Cons: no advancement or changes
Nice place(s) to work but they are not for you; they are for the companies. Once they get you into a position, no matter the situation, you may never get a raise or another position because their job is to fill the positions for the company; not to necessarily find the best position for you!
promotions are slim
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: management was wonderful
Cons: promotion is slim
Ensure that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service. I've learn to work in a fast paced environment. My Managers and co-workers were wonderful to work with. The hardest part about the job was the hours weren't consistence.
Productive workplace
Packer/Material Handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 9, 2015
Overall, the work setting was fun and very experimental. A typical day at work was hectic, because of the chaos with the shoes and having a certain amount of numbers that needed to be reached within that day. I learned how to work at such a fast pace in the most crucial times because of the goals.
Sourcing Agency
Contract Professional (Current Employee), Midland, MIFebruary 8, 2015
Great for sourcing, no real benefits or ability for upward momentum. They don't interact with employees on a daily basis.
This was an amazing job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 8, 2015
I learned so much useful information at this job that can be applied to any other service jobs. It benefited me so much to work here. The hardest part about this job was getting a customer to accept the company policy on most things. The most enjoyable part about this job was getting someone a great deal for what they would like and ensuring that they would continue to be doing business with us.
great work enviroment
general laborer (Former Employee), Bellefontaine, OHFebruary 7, 2015
great people to work with.hard work but very rewarding at the end of the day but, the hardest part of the job was no paid vacations or perks like a fulltime employee gets
Apple is a great place to work!
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: good work culture
Cons: only 32 hours per week
The work experience can be challenging at times which is great, as it allows you to learn and grow from these experiences. Other times it can feel paced or not as busy, which gives you some time to take some of the internal learning programs they offer.

Typical day comprises of reviewing many different types of orders which were placed through the Apple Online Store. There are some pretty cool things we get to do as fraud analysts!

Co-workers are enjoyable to work with, as we collaborate things we have learned and give feedback to help each other grow. It really helps to keep an open mind and have the ability to take all forms of feedback as a resource and way to improve.

The only downside is working as a contractor, as the benefits are honestly not worth it and you are not paid any shift differential or afforded any holiday pay nor do you accrue any paid time off.

Overall the culture at Apple is great, though it can feel a bit frustrating to gain all this training, knowledge, and experience and not obtain a permanent position with Apple.

Other companies are willing and ready to take contractors with this experience and make them feel like they matter by offering permanent positions elsewhere, so in that sense, obtaining these skills make you very marketable should a future with Apple not present itself.
Productive and fun place to work
Temp. Assignment (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: bathroom breaks, lunch breaks
Cons: health care benefits
- Communitcated and responded to coworker and customer requests for information and services, listened to their questions, concerns and orders to gather information for efficient service etc.
Great place to work for would recommend anybody to go there.
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Evansville, INFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: co-workers, friendly atmosphere
I really enjoyed working for Adecco, they were friendly and found me work right away. I was sent to Berry Plastics for an assignment and loved it, my co-workers were great and made the job enjoyable. Would work with Adecco again if I had the chance.
Better work better life
Recruiter (Current Employee), Florence, KyFebruary 5, 2015
At Adecco we partner with companies to provide the best qualified individuals to fill the needs of the client. It is a great feeling to be able to put people to work on a daily basis.
Lacks Professionalism and Good Leadership
Recruiter (Former Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: enjoyed the staff
Cons: lacks professionalism, leadership and poor communication
Coworkers at the Northeast Georgia office were very pleasant to work with, hard working and dedicated. However, this sites' management team was very unprofessional, lacked communication, and showed no concern or appreciation for what their coworkers contributed. A typical day for a Recruiter was submits and make the numbers with any candidate. The emphasis was strictly bottom line, submits and not quality placements. The training for new staff was horrible. I'm an experienced Recruiting professional and enjoy assisting candidates with job placement. This was the worst company and Recruiting job I've ever had. Not the best place to work.
Ok place to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: paid every week
Cons: no consistent work
Adecco is a temp service that helps you to find work. The jobs I was placed at was retail merchandising. It was a pretty easy job but since I started with them I have only worked twice.
Productive but fun work environment
Engineering Technician II (Current Employee), Edina, MNFebruary 5, 2015
Management works with you for the best fit assignments. They place you in productive but fun work environment. Co-workers are great to work with.
temporary agency
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: all around good temp agency
Cons: short work assignment
working for Adecco was an experience I had assignments with good companies. the people was friendly and helpful if you needed help.
Very well driven contract company
ADECCO Staffing Agency - Contract Positions (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 5, 2015
Very flexible and reliable company to work for, if you like to move around, are just finding your career job. They help keep you self- motivated doing your job assignments.
I enjoyed working at Northland International Filter LLC
Receptionist (Former Employee), Nortland International Filter LLC Oswego NYFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: everything
I really enjoyed the last assignment I was sent to at Northland Filter. The people were excellent and I really wish it could have turned into a permanent position. The co-workers and overall the company would be highly recommended by me.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more