Adecco
4,733 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Can be good
Technical Support Advocate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2015
For a staffing agency, you would think they would be a bit more productive with giving leads for work. Can be difficult to get in touch with them to assist with finding another position.
Put me at great company with awful co workers.
UV/Coloring Operator (Current Employee), Salem, NCJuly 20, 2015
Terrible co workers!!! People working at the branch office are rude and hung up on me twice last week. Told me when I called my supervisors main ext. that I had the wrong number.
Good Company to work for
Recruiter (Former Employee), MichiganJuly 20, 2015
Good company to work for. Very inclusive, works hard for its customers. Compensation is not very competitive compared to other recruiter positions.
shipping an recieving
Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2015
this was one of the best jobs i ever had i learned alot about the biggest fenceing company in the northern east we worked on ever fence that could be imagintion
Addeco is one of the top temp employers .
temp (Former Employee), Newark, DEJuly 19, 2015
Pros: The work is consistant .
Cons: its a temp service
Addeco always kept in touch with me on new job offers. Made it accessible for me when i didn't have a car. When they gave me job assignments they made sure they were on a bus route.I enjoy working for them.
great place to work , loved how friendly the employees are
warehouse worker (Former Employee), stockton Ca.July 18, 2015
Pros: breake time and payday
Cons: short breakes and stricted rules
great management and well trained employees. even though some people may have had their differences they still got the job done and that's what's more important.
It is a job where you are given the opportunity to learn all the activities of the area and enjoys a pleasant atmosphere.
Prep Cook (Current Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 17, 2015
Pros: free lunch
I work eight hours a day and have permanently assigned activities with which I start my day; at the end of these activities, I collaborate with peers other. Every week we rotate in different activities to learn everything the area of Prep-Cook. The ratio of the working group is very good (managers and co-workers), this allows for a pleasant working environment.
Fast pace and had to be sufficient
Greeter/Host (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Steady work
Cons: Temp Agency
Meet and Greet customers, Answer question for customer and Direct him or her to the correct department.

Learn how to feel out the customer and ask question to help me understand their needs.

Management was team players never made you feel like you was beneath them.

The hardest part of the job was leaving the job.

I enjoy the public, because each day was different. No day went the same.
a learning experiance
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 17, 2015
Pros: was at night
Cons: only 4 hours
was a good learning experience worked with good and fun people jus wish it was not a temporary job the supervisors were nice and good people.
ADECCO..... HORRIBLE
Ex talent (Former Employee), CoatesvilleJuly 17, 2015
Never have I seen temp agency offer so many jobs that don't exist. 2nd they are only advertising jobs to just recruit you for numbers. Horrible company ! I suggest Randstad or Aerotek.
FUN AND PRODUCTIVE
Loan Servicing Specialist I (Former Employee), Edina, MNJuly 16, 2015
Pros: GOOD BENIFITS
Cons: NONE
YOU WORK DAY TO DAY CHALLENGES. GOOD HEALTH INSURANCE AND BENEFITS, THEY AWARD YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORK, AND TRY TO FIND PERMANENT JOB TOO.
Plenty of Hours if needed during quarters.
Varify checks and forms. (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Turkey/Chicken during holidays
Cons: Quarterly
Nice people to work with. Flexible work hours. Different job areas to work if needed. Extra training in other areas. I liked the overtime!
temporary agency; the people are okay
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Great for finding jobs quickly
Cons: not having work for temporary workers such as myself
This agency doesn't have very many jobs available for me to go to and is very difficult for me. No work means no money. The employees there try to assist people with finding work but the company doesn't really have much. Like other states do, because of difficult time not many companies have a whole lot of work or need for temporary workers.
Productive work place
Client Program Supervisor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 16, 2015
productive work place , nice place to work, enjoyed my job there at addecco. I trying to relocate and still work for adecco
Every time I called the office there was an all new staff
temporary employee (Former Employee), Florence, KYJuly 16, 2015
Pros: job
Cons: Always a new staff
I was called (2) weeks after I had begun a new job asking if I had hours to report from the prior week. This occured after I had to leave my (2) week notice in a voicemail because no one would answer the phone at their office.
The absolute worst!!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), EwingJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Medical and dental benefits
Cons: Pay, Recruiters
This is the worst temp agency to ever work for. They are incredibly deceitful and will blackball you in a heartbeat. They are the sole reason I refuse to ever work for another temporary agency.
Intern
Certified Recruiter (Current Employee), Nanuet, NYJuly 15, 2015
Great place to work, great co workers and manager. I have opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally. I loved working here
The company is an excellent place to work
Interviewer for Nurses (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 15, 2015
Pros: I like the interaction between candidate and myself.
Cons: Scheduling was really tight between interviews.
The typical day at work would start with a list of numbers to be called with the hope of getting seven or more positive pre-screens.

With a positive pre-screen it was necessary to forward the pre-screen to the recruiter and also forward the the information to the license verification person. We used My Staffing Pro.
Temp employment agency
Licensed in Missouri & New Jersey (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Offers temp employment postions
Cons: Pay offered is on the low end.
Its a company that offers temporary employment while looking for full time employment. They offer continued temporary employment for as long as you need it.
Complete hiring process was a disaster.
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityJuly 14, 2015
Incomplete information as to requirements of the position and client's expectations. Poor communication as to possible follow-on assignments and time periods for locating new work.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries