Adecco
4,490 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

customer friendly environment, advancement ceiling, negative boss
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIMay 12, 2015
Pros: customers, fast pace, variation
Cons: inexperienced management, lack of chance for advancement, lack of hours
I loved the customers, loved the job its self it was very easy and fun to do a variation of things everyday. The fast pace kept me busy and moving through out the day so a full shift went by very quickly. Just enjoyed smiling with new people everyday.
Not much trust or belief in adecco employees by serv-u-success employees (i.e. supervisors). Management was negative and forceful, closed minded. There wasn't potential to grow or to join the company, felt like a muse.
Modis is truly a great place to work!
Modis Consultant Relations Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 11, 2015
- Fast-paced, exciting, highly relational
- Time management, how to build and maintain strong Client and Colleague relationships
- Amazing leadership: Integrity, Work Ethic, True investment in Employees
- Hard-working, reliable, and FUN co-workers
- First POC for over 150 individuals: constant flow of incoming emails, calls, and must address and resolve problems quickly
- Wonderful people/professional mentors, team environment, creativity encouraged
Good seasonal employment job
Resolutioner (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 11, 2015
Pros: Pay, Hiring Process
Cons: Long Hours, Job Security
I was hired on at Adecco as a seasonal employment warehouse job in Louisville, Kentucky. It was relatively easy to get hired on, however for most who came in with me job security wasn't the best. However it was perfect for me because the pay was decent for a college student who needed a summer job. Got as many hours as i wanted and they pay overtime after 40 hours which is was great.
Good temp place.
Administrative Assistant/Warehouse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 11, 2015
I did a variety of jobs for this temp agency. Most of them were easy going and I caught on quick. They were very quick to find me a new job when my old one expired.
Great help in resume writing and learning computer skills.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMay 10, 2015
Pros: Working in different job settings.
Cons: No full-time position.
There was no typical day. I worked several part-time jobs. Management was great. Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and kind.
Great agency who work hard to place you in assignments that mirrior your skillset
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Edina, MNMay 9, 2015
Pros: High profile clients
Cons: A lot of managment turnover in agency.
I loved working for Adecco and the assignments they sent me on were with top notch companies and working with great employees and managers.
Good as a temp agency; not organized for long term contractors
Contract Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Beaverton, OregonMay 8, 2015
Pros: Friendly personalities
Cons: Lack of standard benefits
The staff is friendly. Adecco placed me at a good company with good co-workers as a long term contractor. Adecco's policies and procedures are NOT set up for long term employees. They lack basic benefits like paid sick days and vacation days. Also, there's no feedback on job performance and as such there's no job security and definitely no growth opportunities.
Excellent Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 7, 2015
Pros: Benefits, compensation, management
Cons: None
Excellent company to work for.

Good orientation for new hires.

Management is very caring about its employees.

Made to feel part of the team from day 1.
Challenging and productive work environment that offer the opportunity for professional success
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Poughkeepsie, NYMay 6, 2015
Pros: The ability to empower others; to make positive changes, while enjoying personal growth
Cons: A mentally demanding job, requiring extended time to satisfy demands of programs.
A challenging work environment that requires a desire to learn and evolve according to the demand of the company and its clients. It offers the opportunity to make substantial contribution while working in the semi-conductor industry, requiring the ability to learn and apply new technologies and processes to optimize resources. Peers were supportive in all aspects of production including leadership, while the company provided added support and ongoing incentives for superior efforts. Knowing your efforts are appreciated and rewarded was the most satisfying aspect of this job
It was an easy fun place to work
Parking Assistant (Former Employee), New Haven, CTMay 6, 2015
Adecco was a great company to work under. I learned to always be on the job. I also learned how to be fast and get the job done right.
Lack of Opportunities
Receptionist/Customer Service (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 6, 2015
Adecco doesn't seem to provide consistent opportunities and doesn't seem to have many options unique to peoples work history.
Great opportunity, and wonderful learning experience.
Production Associate (Current Employee), East Liberty, OHMay 6, 2015
A great company to work for with good pay and the options to get in full time, but as a temporary company, one of the best around.
Very productive
Assembler (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMay 6, 2015
Pros: Very fast paced
Cons: Very tedious work
Assembling different types of components packaging inventory and stock room sometimes. I learned different types of assembly it was very head down get the work done production was key. It was a lot of tedious work that kept you busy there was absolutely no time for error. Everyone kept to their selves but were very helpful when needed.
fun, fast paced environment
Parts inspector (Former Employee), Bellefontaine, OHMay 6, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Cons: short term job assignment
my typical day at work involved inspecting glass for automobiles. my co workers and I worked in a team oriented environment to meet deadlines.
a day at adecco
Operator (Former Employee), Livonia, MIMay 5, 2015
Pros: The amount i was getting paid.
Cons: I worked in a dry room.
A typical day at work at A123 it was a pretty easy job for the amount of money I was getting paid. I operated a machine that did four jobs in one. Management to me was average. Co-Workers on the other hand some were easy to get along with and some weren't. The hardest part of my job was learning the ins and outs of the big machine, you could learn something new everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job to me is when I assembled 1900 cells in one shift by myself.
great place
Machine operator (Former Employee), Mebane, NCMay 5, 2015
Pros: work with you
Cons: none
nice company that tries to work with you. they really work with you too try to place you in the best situation possible. Great place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: WORKED AT VARIOUS SITES
Cons: TEMPORARY WORK
ADECCO IS A TEMP SERVICE HELPED ME FIND A JOB WORKING IN A WAREHOUSE SORTING AUTOMOTIVE PARTS THE PEOPLE I WORKED FOR I BECAME FRIENDS WITH ALWAYS MEETING NEW PEOPLE SINCE ALOT WOULDNT LAST DUE TO THE FACT IT IS A TEMP SERVICE BUT IT WAS FUN
Was an ok place to work for a temp service. The job bacame more stressful as time went on.
administrative assistant (Current Employee), Sterling, MTMay 4, 2015
Pros: working to better people's succees.
Cons: dealing with mananagement's constant favortism
I enjoyed working at Adecco as a assistant rep because I could work with people. Helping people is what I enjoy most with any job. i learned more about time management and windows. The hardest part of the job was the constant favoritism.
productive with very friendly coworkers and management.
supplier production line (Former Employee), Austell, GAMay 4, 2015
Pros: friendly peoples
Cons: the place is too hot
supplier the production line with welding parts,i have 12 diffeernt lines i have make sure they are getting the parts they need for smooth oparetion.
Productive enviroment with great people
Account Manager (Temp-To-Hire) (Former Employee), Ankeny, IAMay 4, 2015
 Managed customer accounts for businesses in the south and east regions of the U. S. and Canada.
 Initiated customer contact on delinquent accounts (30 days and more); resolved and collected payments on past due accounts and handled client follow up using email, phone, and fax.
 Responded to customer inquiries, researched account history and provided copies of invoices and receipts of payments.
 Developed rapport with accounts payable department personnel to resolve and coordinate multiple accounts.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries