Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,311 reviews matching the search
A day at 3-M
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHJanuary 30, 2017
Depending on what day it is I could be doing payroll,setting up appointments,doing interviews etc. I really liked having many different jobs it kept the days very exciting.
Good work environment, with helpful staff.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJanuary 30, 2017
It was a straight forward work environment come to work and do what was ask of you and company did take the time to check in on you.
good environment,mainly work by yourself and tough goals
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2017
I was a one person office, handled all incoming calls, interviews, order fulfillment and payroll. Not enough time to build with the few rersources made available.
Pros
Constantly busy and challenging
Cons
Not enough time in a day to complete all that was needed to attain goals
Learning something new
Wells Fargo Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 29, 2017
I was a loan processor. I like the environment. There was different types of positions that you could move up to. I had to review loans to make sure no documents were altered, This was a good job because I am a detailed oriented person.
Pros
good office environment
Cons
Temporary work
Responsible
Payroll Officer (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 29, 2017
Experience in payroll, finance, human resource. Committed to the company to give maximum. More than 10 years experience. Willing to relocate me if necessary for the goosd and improvement of the company. I do not speak English fluently, but I do and write it.
Pros
Training and seminars
Cons
salary
Claims reconciliation
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 29, 2017
The company had a lot of things to learn, training was not great. Worked on your own, things constantly changed. Fast paced company requiring attention to detail.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
training needs to be better
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative at Ebay (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 28, 2017
Job wasn't bad, besides mandatory overtime. Staff at Adecco was the worst, never responded to phone calls or emails. Also after you leave, trying to get paperwork needed is nearly impossible.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Staff
Excellent way to find a permanent job.
Customer Service Representative (Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 28, 2017
I worked for Adecco as a temp to hire. They placed me at a job that was right for me and lasted for a long time! Excellent company to work for. They were very understanding and accommodating.
Workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2017
Every day was the same with the same routine. I learned how to Pick/Pack, Scanning, and Shipping. The managers were showing a lot of favoritism and gave certain employees higher positions. The workplace culture was extremely unorganized with immature workers. The hardest part about the job is working seven days with no off days. The most enjoyable art of the job are half days.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unreasonable hours
Picker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2017
They were very professional. They told me what to expect in the opportunity. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to spend very much time with the assignment that I was sent to.
positive
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 27, 2017
i have worked for adecco and my experience their is really good their a temp service that finds you jobs and their very good at what they do.
various (Temp) manufacturing positions
Lineman (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 27, 2017
well organized in finding my skill set and getting me work in an optimum work environment. Not too much skilled trades work but general warehouse work. got me famuliar with production work
Pros
organized
Cons
Temp work is difficult, u sometimes get a new job every 3 months
Good partner for a contract role.
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Good partner for a contract role. Paid OT as well as hourly rate which is unusual for an exempt role in the contracting market.
Adecco Staffing is an O.K. temporary employer
runner, getting product (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJanuary 26, 2017
Working conditions vary from job to job, depends on where your positioned at. Hours vary depending on job assignment. Assignments vary depending on skills, and need. All usual conditions depend on where located for assignment.
Adecco
GE Aviation Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJanuary 26, 2017
working at the GE facility has been a great experience
But the branch Adecco I deal with is horrible, they request my personal password and held my check for 10 extra days because I would not give them my PERSONAL
Its Alright
Electronic Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2017
Contract work, Pays well, Good experience builder. Work was good until less and less work came in for us to do so they kept calling us off. Not their fault as they are a temp agency to help out business. Management was management and cared more about themselves but the Adecco employees/reps on site where always nice and helpful. They helped me with my Resume and making it look good which is always nice!
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
Inconsist work hours due to lack of work at the time of contract.
great company
Vault Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 25, 2017
great company but will claim you quit the job instead of laid off. would not work for that company again. watch your back when you work for them,
Pros
good jobs
Cons
liars
I have had 14 plus placements with Adecco
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 25, 2017
I have received good support from the Omaha Adecco office over a period of 10 years. I stayed in touch was clear, and they were able to obtain appropriate placements for me in accord with my skills, interest and availability.
Short time
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Warren, PAJanuary 25, 2017
I've only worked for them for a short time. Never really had to contact them with any issues. People are easy to get a hold of if there is an issue with the job assignment. Truly try to match you up with a good place for what you're looking for
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Fremont, MIJanuary 25, 2017
Extensive training involved on the job, room for advancement. Always hiring and brining in new employees. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
able to work for different companies
Cons
takes a long time to get hired in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.