Adecco
4,086 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Very well driven contract company
ADECCO Staffing Agency - Contract Positions (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 5, 2015
Very flexible and reliable company to work for, if you like to move around, are just finding your career job. They help keep you self- motivated doing your job assignments.
I enjoyed working at Northland International Filter LLC
Receptionist (Former Employee), Nortland International Filter LLC Oswego NYFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: everything
I really enjoyed the last assignment I was sent to at Northland Filter. The people were excellent and I really wish it could have turned into a permanent position. The co-workers and overall the company would be highly recommended by me.
Learning experience
Data Entry (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: lunchroom in same building, co-workers were fun to work with
Cons: all the way in brooklyn
A temp job at JPMorgan Chase Bank as my assignment for 2 1/2 years. My supervisor Mark Pullen was great to work with and he gave me a very good recommendation to my current boss of how I was an effecient and pleasant person to have working with him. Learned how to review mortgage collateral files for any descrepancies, correct them and ship them back to the prospective investors. The best part of the job was my assignment lasted a little over 2 years. The hardest part was that it was only a temporary job.
good agency
RF Technician (Former Employee), Plantation, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: temporary
I was hired by adecco to work at the manufacturing plant in plantation. I enjoyed the time working there. The atmosphere was team oriented, and everybody was very friendly.
Temporary agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great job placement, great staff
Great hard working people to provide job placement based on job qualifications and what you were looking to succeed in.
I enjoyed my time there
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: they kept me working at a low point
Cons: it may take them so time to get back to you
During the recession they kept me working during the time of the recession. However, I am trying to secure a position through them and I am finding it to prove a challenge.
Best temp agency I ever worked for
General Labourer (Current Employee), san diego, caFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: many job placements
Cons: distance away from home
Plenty of work, great referring agents. I've lived here in San Diego for seven months and never been outta work. Strongly suggest Adecco to people.
fun learning experience's
Supervisor (Live Nation) (Former Employee), Batavia, NYFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I've worked several jobs with this company, all were fun and great learning experience's for me, and gave me more to add to my resume.
Working through Adecco was a horrible experience, and not worth the time I spent applying through them.
Customer service (Former Employee), Winston-Salem N.C.January 31, 2015
Pros: there were none. :(
Cons: very political environment, agency wont stand behind their new hires when there are problems. no work/ life balance.
I signed on with Adecco last year, and was told that I would hear back as soon as they made a decision. Weeks passed, and If I hadn't called to check on the position, I would still be waiting. I was placed with a financial company, and was told it would last months. My supervisor was very unprofessional and the environment was super political and not diverse. From the moment I began, I felt like I was targeted and alienated because they would all stand around and make inappropriate jokes. I also wasn't given specific instructions about my training, and would have to run my supervisor down, to see what my assignments were. My co workers spent most of their time standing around talking about the "good ole days," throwing things over the cubicles and hanging out in the break room. I always felt like my job was on the line,and was let go without a reason after a short time. I don't decry racism, but I never felt comfortable there. Adecco is not a good temp agency, because they don't stand behind their temps, when their treated unfairly by bias supervisors. I would pass on this company, as well as on dealing with Adecco staffing because they don't keep their word.
productive
Panda supervisor and pick (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 30, 2015
The managers were friendly and very helpful it was great during the holidays but slowed down to much to provide 40 hours which is needed for bills so currently looking for something with more hours
Recruiters looking out for there paycheck
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TX.January 30, 2015
Cons: it is 2015 and they still discriminate!!
Once they get you a job somewhere they are done with you. If they like you they help you if not you are out of luck. Poor pay. Poor hours sour management.
productive and a good place to work.
Packer (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 30, 2015
I had a very good overall experience at Adecco, they make sure that all their employees are taken care of and they try to find a job for anyone that meets their requirements.
Great company
Liaison/Temporary (Former Employee), Frederick, MDJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great place to work with
Cons: no cons
This is also a placement agency. They placed me in a long term data entry position and I loved it.
Seasonal
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Seasonal work, great experience for someone that wants to be in the call center field. Great people to work with. it is not 40 hours after peak is finished that is the one problem I find with this job. I don't know what else to say I do not even want to write this review
Great Company.
Inbound Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee), Ridgeway, VAJanuary 29, 2015
Adecco is a great temporary service to go through. They watch out for you really well and are very friendly. They keep in contact with you the whole time! I highly recommend anyone looking for a job to go through them!
Corporate setting, which I loved!
Regional Service Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYJanuary 29, 2015
I started with Olsten which was bought out by Adecco. Both companies were great to work for. I enjoyed learning about all the different payroll laws in all of the states.

A typical work day was overseeing my team and ensuring that all payroll was submitted accurately and timely. Some days it was a race against the clock, but it always made it in on time.

I enjoyed many things about this position. I enjoyed the relationships created over the phone with payroll centers in different states. I enjoyed the monthly business trips to visit the various centers and train them on their procedures. I enjoyed my hard working team that always went above and beyond to assist other teams in the Service Center.

The only reason why I left Adecco was to raise my children. It was a great place to work!
Friendly Workplace
Support Specialist I (Former Employee), Geneva, NYJanuary 29, 2015
High Energy, always busy. It's a little difficult to work with many different personalities.
productive and fun work place
packer machaine operator (Former Employee), buffalo n.y 14207January 29, 2015
Pros: lunches
Cons: short breaks
This job is what i need i have experience for this job im a good packer good on the assembly lines im a fast worker and keeps up
A very nice place to work.
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great experiences.
Cons: the boss cared about you.
Was just doing your job. I learned how to pick items from orders, pack them. I laerned how to use a handjack and a motorized handjack, how to put package on a plilet and shrink rap them. I learned how to stock merchandise. Management was good, they cared about you. My co-workers veried, some were good workes and others were not. Nothing, because if you do what you are told then it was easy. Seing what you have accomplished
not as productive
Key duties/responsibilities as Distribution clerk (Current Employee), West Covina, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Slow work flow. Not enough hours. Friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. Quick work assignments. Again Not enough hours.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more