Adecco
3,952 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

It was Ok
Business Real Estate Finance Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2015
Had a great manager at the time.. but it was thru a temp agency. It was ok.
Nice place to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Good pay rate, offer benefits. Flexible scheduling room for advancement
Working with professional people who care about the job they do.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Rumford, RIJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: distance from my house, hours and working with professional people
Cons: working for a temp agency gives me no benefits and no security
My assignment for Adecco is working for United Water at the NBC wastewater treatment plant in Rumford, RI. A typical day for me starts at 7:00. I answer all requests that I need to handle via email. I create purchase orders for parts needed, follow up on invoices, maintain daily spreadsheets for working systems in the plant, handle employee requests. I maintain all the files for the plant.

The hardest part of my job is not having time to observe the functions of a wastewater plant. There is always fascinating jobs going on here from tank cleaning to process monitoring. My job is more administrative than hands on.

The part of the job that I enjoy is taking care of the business aspect of what the workers need.
Temp Agency
Production Associate (Current Employee), Laurel, MDJanuary 12, 2015
Awesome company to work for just looking for something permanent versus temporary. Loved the company I was placed with, didn't really deal with Adecco unless there was a payroll issue. All in all a good temp company to work for. I would recommend this agency for anyone looking for help finding a job.
I work as an independent contractor so the jobs change
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free lunches and gym membership
Cons: the distance of the work place
 Build quotes for MRI, CAT scan, Ultrasound and X-Ray equipment.
 Assist Product Sales Specialist in getting legal documentation drawn up with the terms and conditions agreed upon by customers.
 Processed orders to ship and return medical equipment
My coworkers were pleasant. The management team was very supportive. the job was fun and exciting very relaxed atmosphere. My job was never hard. I enjoyed the work and I was able to work from home as an option.
Adecco and the personnel are the best. They make sure that all questions are answered and that you are satisfied in your position
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Melbourne, FlJanuary 11, 2015
Adecco and the personnel go above and beyond to ensure all personnel are satisfied and comfortable in completing their assigned task that they were hired for.
Recruiters are rude and don't care
Clerical (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: learning new job skills
Cons: recruiters
I worked in clerical positions for this agency for a few years. Some assignments were long-term and I appreciated the work. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and different businesses. The Office Manager has retired in the last year, and was frequently out of the office prior to her retirement. Unfortunately, the 2 recruiters in the office are rude and need to be trained on how to treat their employees with respect. After all, WE help pay for their salaries.
Productive and fun workplace
Fluid (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: free breakfast, and lunches
Cons: some of the co workers
Working for this company was a challenging but a fun exposure to manufacturing company. The hardest part of the job was working with carpal tunnel. I loved the job but it made my arm and hand hurt a lot.
Enjoyable work experience
Receptionist (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: constant employment
Cons: temporary
A typical work day at Adecco varied depending on where the office sent me. This was usually some sort of office environment. Upon arrival to most positions, I was shown around the office and introduced to the staff I would be working with. Next, I was directed to my job responsibilities.
I earned a lot of skills because I was place at four different positions.My new skills included learning the process of how veteran's obtained their disability benefits to learning how to work in a sales and marketing office.
job security
Temporary Associate at Honda (Former Employee), Bellefontaine, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: only tempoary
assembled honda's in the weld department also kept track of how many till change over till the next model.
Temporary Worker at GKN (Former Employee), Roxboro, NCJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: distance from home
It was a great job and I really enjoyed it. It was something I liked to do and it got the bills paid.
Temp agency was great for quick, suitable employment
Accounts Payable Coordinator & HR Administration (Former Employee), Elkton, MDJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: pay was okay and they really "work" with you.
Cons: none that i experienced.
I enjoyed working for this agency. I was placed at a well-known organization and had a really nice time working there. The staff at the agency was very cordial and very helpful. I would recommend this agency to anyone.
Temp to hire
Forklift Operator and Team Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: experience with different companies and systems.
Cons: no stability
I was assigned to different employers. Based on the type of company I completed whatever was required. Most of the jobs included forklift and order picking.
Liked the felxibility
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: the variety
Cons: no long term employment
Did various contracting positions which I liked in regards to flexibility and a bit of variety in my duties. I liked the people whom I worked with. Very professional and nice. Management cared for the well being of everyone.
was fine
Adecco Temp (Former Employee), melbourne flJanuary 7, 2015
i liked adecco was upset about being laid off with no warning. i worked from home and enjoyed having the freedom to work at my own pace.
Great employer with a variety of jobs
Sous Chef Formal Catering (Current Employee), Corning, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: payed holidays for those who qualify, free lunch
Cons: no employer match 401k
Helpful and invested staff. quick to resolve issues. employees receive an extra bonus for working a designated amount of hours
Temporary staffing cmpanie. Always found me great jobs with great pay.
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Whheling, WVJanuary 6, 2015
General office work, filing, using computer, billing and collections, bookkeeping, answering and directing calls, scheduling appointments, typing and light cleaning. Worked with QuickBooks and Microsoft programs.
A challenging and physically demanding workplace with a emphasis on quality
Temporary Production Line Associate (Former Employee), Marysville, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: advocate on healthy living, build knowledge on manufacturing, take pride in quality
Cons: temp compensation fluctuates, physically strenuous, mentally numbing
Working second shift I would clock in at 4:30 and immediately report to my area for our briefing by our Team Leader. We would discuss the goal of number of vehicles to be built that day and new models. We also discussed quality control and team placement for processes. I began training with a co-worker in order to learn the processes. Quickly learned the processes and no longer needed a trainer. Inspected quality of parts and units and notified my Team Leader of any problems or defects. Made sure my work areas was kept clean and tools where running properly.
I learned how to quickly learn a line process and decrease time spent on a process without sacrificing quality or thoroughness.
Management by way of my Team Leader was excellent, fixed any issue we had with an undeniable determination.
Co-workers were helpful and friendly.
The difficult part of the job was learning a process and trying to continuously get faster at it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the honor of working next to my father, a loyal associate for 15 years.
the worst
GX Store Operator (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 5, 2015
the management sucks and they dont know anything. they dont care about anything
Data entry
Data Entry Clerk I (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: it became easier for women to work on such jobs, and such places kept the work flowing in.
Cons: some no benefits and permanent job placement.
When the temporary work came into the work force it made it difficult to work full-time with no benefits. I was sent to mainly office entry jobs equivalent to the title of Data Entry Clerk I today. I think the company was very good to work for. I gained many different experience in back office operations. The work itself was minimal where very little training was needed. The other side to this is not being able to be promoted or moved within the businesses one is sent to. This is typical for temporary services to not offer more permanent positions.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more