Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 3,533 reviews matching the search
Loved them this year I worked
Packer (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 14, 2016
Loved my supervisor and everyone I worked for you do get to work but it does get nerve racking at peek season just wished it lasted longer
Really great enviroments basically everywhere I was sent.
Production Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2016
I had a great work experience for Adecco very friendly and professional people who helped me out there on my journey.I was very productive for the various companies that I had a chance to work for.
Pros
Lots of variety as well as keepingme employed
Cons
N/A
Fun work place
SAP Security (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 14, 2016
Nice place to work. Great people nice to work with individuals who you can learn from. I've worked with a lot of companies and the company has given me an opportunity to work on more SAP projects.
Pros
No micro managing
Cons
Hard to get raises.
Productive workplace with well dedicated workers
Monitor/management (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYJanuary 14, 2016
Productive, and dedicated workplace with kind and intelligent workers. who are excellent in team work and communicating ideas, no matter how difficult some days can get. We learn to work together and accomplish our goals as one.
Pros
People, knowledge, dedication
Cons
health benefits
Very productive and fun to work at
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Haven, MIJanuary 13, 2016
Shape was a very fun workplace I got my job done and also had fun with the people I worked with. We enjoyed our day as we made jokes and worked hard as well to get our job done. I loved my job at shape with welding and loading a machine also love working with robots. it was a great work experience for me I loved learning everything I did.
New Opportinity
Senior Recruiter Medical/Science (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 13, 2016
I love working for Adecco since it has opened up a new opportunity for my recruiting experience for scientist. The staff is great and just a wonderful work environment.
Pros
I work from home 1 day a week.
Cons
Need better benefits.
productive day at work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2016
I really love this job. As a merchandiser i learned different type of things such as organization in timely manner, also managing how much merchandise should be put out on the racks. My co-workers was very fun and we worked as a team. The hardest part of the Job as a Merch and cashier was making sure your drawer did not go over 10 and under 5 dollars and if so,you will receive a strike. the most enjoyable part of the job was making sure the customers was happy. I know that if the customer was happy i know i was happy too.
Pros
gifts
Cons
n/a
long days
manufacturing associate (Current Employee) –  Marshall, ILJanuary 12, 2016
productive clean environment but long hours standing in one place for 2 and a half to 3 hours between two 10 min breaks an one 30 min lunch
Pros
subway on site
Cons
short breaks for a 12 hr day
Its a good job
Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYJanuary 12, 2016
the people are nice, the company cares about the employees and they help with if you have doctor or school, they are good about giving you work, and make sure you are comfortable in the work place.
Part time positions
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJanuary 12, 2016
This is a part time employment agency, looking to fill short term positions. They came few and short between. I needed a more steady position.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
Short term positions
A interesting place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, PAJanuary 9, 2016
I started out cleaning, sandblasting and soldering parts for other people to assemble. Later on I started to assemble units myself. I was showed the finished product and told build it.
It was the first place I worked at that I was not happy with management. I felt humiliated when I didn't get something right.
Co-worker were very friendly but not always helpful.
Putting something together and not knowing where it went or what it was used for.
Being with people and knowing I had a job.
Research Investigator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 9, 2016
I enjoyed the research department. It was a learning experience. The things I learned there will stay with me forever. Very family focused
Pros
everything
Cons
n/a
Fraud Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 8, 2016
it was an okay job... i liked the hours but not the culture or overrall atmosphere of the company....didnt get the teamwork feeling.
Adecco
Greeter/ Wireless Wizard (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 7, 2016
This was a temp job for Verizon. I really enjoyed the job and my co-workers. I was a greeter for Verizon, the hardest part for me was this particular store had two doors. So i had to make sure I was in contact with customers who came in either door to find out what brought them in the store.
Local office is nice. Bonuses and such dont happen, even though they tell you they do.
Gager (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 7, 2016
You'll get a bonus after 1000 hours. Lie.
You'll get a bonus after 1800 hours. Lie.
You'll get a 401k. Lie. There's always a loophole they apply so you fall just short of their goal. They make it impossible to obtain.

Very UNDERPAID compared to other jobs of the same kind in the same location.
Pros
Its a standard schedule.
Cons
All the promises you work so hard for, to get jipped.
Packer (P&G) (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJanuary 6, 2016
A typical day would be pretty productive and fast pace in which i enjoyed.
I learned a lot of leadership and independence as well.
good management
I thank my co-worker because of them i learned lots of great things.
the hardest part of the job was having to deal with co-workers that did not agree with the environment.
when things go as they should was my engoyment
Case Managers are wonderfl to work with
Administrative Assistant / Procurement Agent (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLJanuary 6, 2016
Daily Reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable through QuickBooks, Rapid inventory while using Excel spread sheets to stay up to date. Working with this third party procurement agency to obtain quotes both domestic and internationally. Maintaining constant contact with the vendors as well as our clients to make sure product was placed, ordered and delivered in a timely fashion. The Management keeps us busy at a steady rate with different tasks, but allows us to work independently with minimal supervision. Then most difficult part of the job is maintaining contact with domestic vendors who keep different hours than our company. The job in the entirety is a joy and there is not a part of it that I can differentiate from the other as being most enjoyable.
Pros
The work environment and constantly learning new things.
Cons
No health benefits and no job security.
Supportive
In-Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAJanuary 5, 2016
I had a great learning experience. I worked on 4 different projects over the course of 3 years with Adecco. The staff was very supportive.
Was good
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Stanwood, MIJanuary 5, 2016
Standing and watching thousands of bottles coming down the line, standing for 12 hours. People friendly and could be fun. I got a long with all my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was standing. But overall fun and upbeat. Love it!!
Pros
You could get free flavored water and products
Good place
hand grinder (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAJanuary 5, 2016
they were a pretty good place, had work immediately. very up front and nothing to hide. very good at what they do. very relaxed environment