Adecco Employee Reviews

Shipping
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 26, 2017
When we get to work clock in and get your truck and start unloading or loading truck after about 4 hours we got our first break we worked 12 hour shifts.
Pros
Everything was great
Cons
No cons
Well-known temporary service
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 26, 2017
This is a temporary job placement. The company set up for you to come in and be interview and they find a job that is suitable for you to work whether temporary or permanent
Pros
quick job placement
Cons
could be short term
Terrible
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Swepsonville, NCNovember 26, 2017
The people in the onsite office are very sneaky and unprofessional. The supervisors at Honda Power Equipment are rude. They talk to you like your nothing.
Excellant
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 26, 2017
There is nothing that I could say bad about this company. My recruiters were the best and always were friendly and worked hard for me in getting me the best assignments
Ready to help
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 26, 2017
Temp staffing agency I only worked temporary jobs for this company. everywhere I was sent to was comfortable and the people were welcoming. there was just no room for growth and overtime.
Pros
good people
Cons
no growth or overtime
Adecco staff was very helpful with any problems or issues such as payroll.
3M Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 25, 2017
It was a good work experience and I loved my assignment at 3M however it changed from contracts being renewed every year to having a 6 month limit. I really liked the people that I worked with.
Great learning experience, bad fit for me.
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Monona, WINovember 24, 2017
Adecco, was a great place to learn the general principles of Human Resources and Recruiting. This experience will prove valuable securing a position in a more technical/professional based recruiting positions in the future. If our particular branch was working efficiently, the recruiting team would've been able to focus on providing excellent talent for their clients. Where the branch I worked at struggled the most was with client/associate issues, especially administrative issues. This would complicate our work, and created a very stressful environment. When I was dismissed, the overall feeling I had was associate and client satisfaction was low. I can't place all of the blame on the leadership in my office, but my opinion that it was poor and yielded poor results. I loved helping people. I loved my colleagues. Most days I liked my job. My largest criticism of Adecco as a whole is complacency. They should have waited for a replacement before dismissing our last branch manager. They should have responded to the concerns I had with greater urgency. It's a great place to learn. The are one of the world's largest and most respected staffing firms. I just don't believe that the people at the 15,000 feet level have a thorough understanding of the performance of the Branch Managers and staff other than what they see on paper. I get it, that draws upper management away from their jobs. But if one upper manager observed this branch for a week, they would have realized that how dysfunctional things had become. You can't implicitly and explicitly ask your employees to step out of their  more... lane, and then criticize them for dropping the ball on their other duties. On my last day, I was not dismissed during the work day. I stayed late, at the request of my manager, and finished my work. I don't think that is a professional way to be fired. Overall Adecco was a great learning experience, and I am better for it. I even think getting the boot was one of the better things that has happened to me. I just caution anyone who works there to understand your job security is directly tied to the bottom line of your branch. When you focus on filling light industrial positions you're going to have a great deal of turnover. There are going to be frustrating things that are going to make you feel deflated. However, it can be a very rewarding place to work. I saw branches that I envied because of how well the team operated. I wish my former branch, associates, colleagues,clients, and Adecco the best in the future. I was very grateful for the opportunity, but the position and work environment were not good for me.  less
IEveryone especiallynice to each other.we had to learn different ideas things every week. I liked my job. I had to inspect razors to make sure they
Assembly, packaging and Inspection (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTNovember 23, 2017
I like working for Adecco , the jobs was not hard. Everyone basically knew each other.And we got along well. The salary was decent. Working at Adecco was great experience for me I howo many things there. Working on the baby was wonderful for me. You learn how to put together lots of razors.
Cons
Heath care, and breaks
JVC Disc Plant
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALNovember 22, 2017
I love the security they had on the premises, always felt safe at work. There were two shifts: 6pm to 6am or 6am to 6pm and days were alphabetized from A day to D day with rotating schedules. It also had a two (days) on, two (days) off then two on three off or two off three days on. We worked with computer disc to CDs, DVDs and video games. Work was easy but tedious, you're on your feet the whole time but you did get three breaks (two 15-20 min breaks and one 45-1hr break). Did get paid weekly, huge break room with vending machines and work store where you can purchase items from pens and paper to pads, tampons and Band-Aids.
Pros
Birthday celebrations every month, great location, easy going atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, no health benefits
Nice people and if you on time you work
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILNovember 22, 2017
The best thing about my job was that I was fast in the boss love me I would be still at the jobs but sometimes I would come to work in they did not need me in you just get paid for 4 hrs I really did not like that so I just look for a new job.

Want to know more about Adecco?

Ask a question
Terrible Place
Assembly Line/ Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Port Jervis, NYNovember 22, 2017
Learned how rude and obnoxious people can be if you disaree with them. No matter how hard you work you never satisfy them, Whenever you would do your hardest, someone else would be sure to point out one thing you did wrong to your supervisor just to get you in trouble, or save themselves from trouble.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks poorly timed, Overworked
review
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 22, 2017
worked different places. most were pleasant to work at. all positions were temporary, so did not stay with adecco, they are a good place to work for if you are looking for temporary work
Pros
nice environement
Cons
temporary
Great opportunity
Representative (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 22, 2017
This was a temporary position, the time I spent with this company was informative. I learned more about data entry, and using different databases to schedule appointments.
typical day
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 21, 2017
Adecco was pleasant staffing agency to work for. The team was compassion ad caring. The took the time to get to know each employer to make sure the fit the right person for the job.
Boring job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 21, 2017
This was temp job. I worked for a company that was filling a utility rate increase. When we had work it was copying documents and mailing them out. We had to update the documents but most was the copying and mailing.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
no benefits
Temporary Agency
Mail Sorter/Stuffer (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 21, 2017
Adecco is a temporary staffing agency where I was placed with an organization the needed someone who was a hard worker and dependable to carry out their expectations in fulfilling their requirements.
Productive and fun place to work for
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 21, 2017
Enjoyed working with the people , staff was friendly , lots of overtime was able to meet new faces , learned from working in factory , management was nice, very nice atmosphere , typical day going in and getting your assignments to work
Cons
The place they said to me was fun until I had an incident with my personal life and the guy Manuel couldn't take me back threw a bunch of judgemental
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 21, 2017
First of all I do not recommend this place to nobody because they like to judge and profile people by who they are and what they look like for me for instance I had an incident happened where it was regarding my personal life I went to jail I had my sister call and let them know because of course I can't call from jail I got out and I explain them my situation apologize and of course that guy a manual said he couldn't take me back because it's going to happen again well of course it's not going to happen again cuz I didn't know I was going to jail all I have to say is do not go work at this place all they do is Judge especially manual the guy that works in there. And if you see this manual you need to learn how to work on your people skills and give people Second Chances
Pros
No good
Cons
No good
A Temp Agency that gets you working.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Encino, CANovember 20, 2017
Adecco got me in the door with Zenith Insurance Company where I was hired permanently for nine years. Temp agencies rarely give benefits, but they are great at getting you in the door to show a company what you can do.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Only temporary jobs (permanent position is never a guarantee).
Adecco is a great employer
Pet Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INNovember 20, 2017
They are very fair and helpful in their job searches. That doesn't always mean the jobs given will be fair within their own means. Adecco placed me with a dog kennel and my infant daughter got extremely sick at the time so I had to keep leaving to take care of her. The kennel let me go because I couldn't stick around as much as they wanted, it was discouraging to feel misunderstood by an employer in a family sense but nonetheless, Adecco tries for you.
Pros
Lunch breaks, temporary-to-full time opportunities
Cons
Cannot promise a full time position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.