Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,850 reviews matching the search
good job, hard work
CPK - Production (Former Employee) –  Saegertown, PAJuly 1, 2016
liked all the people I worked with.
Fast pace environment
Hard work with lots of heavy lifting
3rd shift hours
lots of overtime if wanted
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo,nyJuly 1, 2016
Terrible jobs offered. Don't think I would use them again unless there were no jobs left on the planet. Then again I probably wouldn't have to use them.
I love working for Adecco
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJune 30, 2016
I love working for Adecco. I worked for them for 10 years previously, I enjoyed every assignment learned how to do tons of things. Besides they paid for me to attend Computer Applications Learning Center where I learned, Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, Lotus Notes, Lotus and Excel beginner, intermediate and advance courses which was all the software I needed to receive top salaries while working in Fortune 500 companies.
Pros
You get to learn how companies run their operations
Cons
All recruiters are not the same
It was a good place to work
Temp Representative for Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJune 30, 2016
The position I had turned into permanent and that is how I ended up working form Ebay. The people at Adecco were very nice and informative.
Adecco s a temporary agency. I physcially worked at Alstom
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYJune 30, 2016
As a contract accounts payable coordinator, typical day included processing vendor invoices, communicating with vendors to solve issues, preparing check run detail, filing all invoices and paperwork, contacting internal customers for payment approvals.
Helped me find Temporary employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 29, 2016
I enjoyed it but was unable to get a full time job, they only had Temporary. I recommend them for people who like to work at different jobs but I am interested in a full time job that is secure and pays the bills. It was hard for me because I would get a job assignment for a short time and the whole time I was working it was hard to concentrate because I was trying to figure out how I was going to make it when that job ended.
Pros
Good Jobs
Cons
temporary
Adecco
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Utica, NY 13502June 29, 2016
Great staffing agency whom ensures that the employee is matched with a business in which they can be successful utilizing the skills in which they possess
Easy work with Long training
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 29, 2016
The job was easy and you are taught everything you need to know. The only issue is management and time management.The building is keep clean and up to date. The equipment and computer you have to use are slow. The systems make it easy to process claims. Once you are out of training you are on your own. They expect you to ask people around you taking calls for help making other employees angry because they do not wish to help and agree there should be designated people for assistance.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
management
Company
Temporary Employee for client TRW automotive (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILJune 27, 2016
In my experience the worst thing about this company is its inability to be flexible in scheduling.
The best thing about this company was that they had quick hiring practices and if you qualified for the job you didn't wait around a month waiting to see if you were going to get to work for them or not.
Loan Documents Specialist
Loan Documents Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 27, 2016
Initiated contact with customers through phone calls and use of a predictive dialer. Responded customer inquiries regarding mortgage default and loss mitigation options. Evaluated customer’s financial ability and ability to make payments. Managed information including edifying arrears, formulating terms of repayment, drafting stipulated repayment agreements, and ensuring the right initial terms and conditions of the agreement were met.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTJune 27, 2016
This is a temp agency and my assignment was at Avis car rental at the Burlington International Airport. I was cleaning cars to prepare them for re-rental.
good workplace to work great people
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJune 27, 2016
great place to work fun at must fear worked hard at this job did what was told of me and more when needed my help. good managers that helped me with my responsibility
Placement Agency, seems to pay better than most for starting wages.
Shipping/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 27, 2016
Great Staff, never had any issues with Adecco, I would recommend to a friend. Office Staff is friendly.My experience with them was highly positive.
Would not work for Adecco again.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 26, 2016
Working for Adecco changes due to your assigned job.

For the actual assignment I personally had, it was a good experience. Most of the people there were extremely nice, and treated me with respect. There was, however, a couple bad apples. There was only one person, who spread rumors about me not doing my job properly and being lazy. This person was the reason that I was not allowed to stay more than the 3 month period assigned to me. They complained to management, even after other people who were also hired on workers, told management that I was an excellent worker and I was the best temp that they had all year.

When I was called in to Adecco to be told that I was no longer with Blue Diamond, I was told it was because I was not doing a proper job. After giving the names of every person I had worked alongside (over 20 names), the Adecco representative did not seem to care. He just wrote very vague notes about my problem. He told me that he would contact Blue Diamond about the incident, and then he would tell me if they respond to him. A few days went by, and I didn't hear anything back. I went into the office and was told that the company had not contacted them back. I, however, was told by someone who still worked there that they had told Adecco that they wanted me back- but Adecco never told me this. I was also told they might not have a job for me because they couldn't fit my school schedule with their needs.

Would not work for them, and wouldn't recommend anyone to do so- find a different agency.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible Adecco Staff
Google is awesome to work at
DATA CENTER TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Mount View, WIJune 26, 2016
Free food, bikes all over the campus to ride, free gym, classes, will pick you up in so you will not have to drive your car and sit in traffic.
Pros
Free food at Google
Cons
Hard to advance.
Pretty decent place to work.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 25, 2016
If you don't mind talking to disgruntle and irate customers on phone this place is a good to work.
typical day, you clock in sit at the desk and wait for phone calls. you assist the customer with what ever problem and move to the next one.
Management is awesome and understanding and will work with you to improve your abilities. Everyone is kind and friendly so it's almost highschool again! The hardest part of the job is to remember you're only on the phone with customers for few minutes and don't let them discourage you. The best part is when you assist a troubled customer and then you make them happy by the end and you can feel their radiant appreciation for helping them.
Pros
easy going environment, friendly co workers and a great team
Cons
sitting almost all day.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJune 25, 2016
I enjoyed working with Adecco they were very accommodating and helpful with helping me find work. Adecco was helpful in helping me find a job at metlife. I was trained in outgoing call center to help people gain access to life insurance. The training provided was well above par and the people were excellent to work with. All of my coworkers were very helpful and willing to lend a hand whenever needed.
Pros
Schedule
Professional team workstyle with a "get it done" attitude.
Content Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 24, 2016
Helpful and friendly managers with the drive to get a project completed. Everyone worked diligently to complete tasks and help each other whenever there was a gap in technical knowledge.
Pros
Relaxed dresscode.
Cons
No feedback about job performance.
Fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2016
I would say this is a really good company to work for, the only thing I didn't like was the work assignments were very little
Caring
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Chippewa Falls, WIJune 23, 2016
Adecco has helped me in many ways to achieve my goals! They have taken the time to find the perfect fitting job for me. Getting a job thru Adecco you are looking at fair pay. They have been great in keeping contact and resolving issues. Adecco staff are very professional.
Pros
great paying jobs
Cons
no benefits