Adecco
3,779 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Productive day in the office
Client Relationship Consultant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 24, 2014
Pros: working independently
Cons: not taking my lunch/breaks
A productive day in the office is when you are able to answer and organize your email correspondences. It is important to reply to clients and the branches as soon as possible. I have learned throughout my years at Adecco that it is important how you manage your time. Working with co-workers is also a learning experiene. If an co-worker is out on PTO – more... or ill it is important that your co-worker has some form of organization as well or it makes it harder for your back-up to drive your account. The hardest part of the job is a weakness of my own taking working home. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing my task list. I feel like I have accomplished my reponsibilities/goals that were imporant to me. – less
fast paced, learn different skills.
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Cambridge, OhioNovember 24, 2014
DO DIFFERENT JOB ALMOST EACH DAY. PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WORK WILL FIND THE OPPERTUNITY TO DO SO.
Great Recriuters 4 years and going......
Office Assistant II (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 24, 2014
i am still here great job company keeps you employed through very promising companies
Worked hard but had fun doing my job
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Rutland, VTNovember 23, 2014
Typical day was getting the parts ready for the next process. Learned a better understanding of attention to detail than I already had. Everyone I worked with was great I enjoyed every minute of my job. Hardest part of my job was having to leave it after my year contract was up. The most enjoyable part? The people I worked with.
Didn't care for the company.
Document Control/Scanner (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 22, 2014
Pros: it was a job.
Cons: pay, management
The only way I would recommend someone to work at Adecco is if they couldn't find a job anywhere else. The pay is based on what company you work for through Adecco. I loved the people I worked with I just did not like the company. The company did not do what they said they would for their employees.
Not directly working for Adecco
Speech Data Evaluator - Indian English & Hindi (Current Employee), Mountain View, CANovember 21, 2014
I am hired by Adecco but working for Google. I can not judge Adecco's work life, but one thing which is bad at Adecco are the Benefits.
Job placement Temp. service
General Labor (Former Employee), Elkhart, INNovember 21, 2014
Pros: salary increase
Cons: location
A great opportunity to explore different type of production and general labor jobs. fast placement, helpful resources, and good employers. I learned how to pack boxes, read blue prints, computer skills such as making labels and organizing paper work. Co-worker some where nice to work with others not so friendly. I liked to keep busy to use my time wisely.
The largest staffing comany in the world.
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2014
Pros: good company and great benefits
Cons: could better develop personnel
Very busy day as the on-site manger wears many hats and cleary single handed runs an entire HR department. Great place to start and be totally emersed in all facets of Human Resources.
Good Assignments
Accountant II (Current Employee), Dayton, OHNovember 20, 2014
Pros: not good on checking up on you
Cons: the assignments were good
Good company assignments. Increased excel knowledge. But the recruiters need to check on the contracts they have with their workers especially on long-term assignments. They need to keep up workers informed if status have changed. My temp to hire position turned into a 3 year assignment.
Service (Former Employee), Warren, MINovember 20, 2014
I worked with Service so employment was fun, everyday i was present i enjoyed being there. Management was terrible we didn't have a stable supervisor. But the best part of my employment was my co-workers thats what made me love being there.
Technical Learning Experience
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Hooksett, NHNovember 20, 2014
Working for these employers was an amazing learning experience. I learned everything about Machining from these places. I spent a lot of time learning how to read and understanding prints. There was extensive training on Measuring equipment like micrometers, micro-heights, vernier calipers etc. I got training on running Mill, Lathes and Swiss Turning – more... Centers. – less
lotta paper work
assembler (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: trouble with time cards
Cons: temp agentcy
typical day work-be on time- very strange-learned fast pace-getting hired on
like the people i work with
warehouse pick and pack shipping and recieving (Current Employee), Odenton, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no fut
The day was the same thing day after day no changes at all. II enjoyed the people I worked with, management was ok
my day
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Macomb, ILNovember 19, 2014
Pros: had vending machines
Cons: far too many people to grip at
on a typical day working for adecco it was confusing

you were never sure who you were working for

mgr's were all over the place

co workers were not fun to work with

hardest of the job just getting there each day

did not really like the job very much
Company was ok
Temp for hire (Former Employee), Pittsfield, MANovember 19, 2014
Company found me work quickly but ran out of work just as quickly and just let me go
stressful
Clerical/Data Entry (Former Employee), East Greenbush NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: nice co workers, holiday parties, bar b que
Cons: no breaks, stressful atmosphere
Co workers are very enjoyable to work with. They are always willing to give a hand if you need assistance. Management is very time sensitive as to how long it should take to do a task, leading to stress, hoping that you are going fast enough without any errors. Allows only fifteen minutes each day for bathroom breaks and answering any questions that – more... someone may have or getting the answer to a question you may have. – less
Not a great place to work
Client Program Supervisor (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, KYNovember 18, 2014
The management team is scattered and unsupportive. The work/home life balance is non existent. The work goes home with you and you are required to be attached to your email and phone at all times. As an on-site my best part of the position was helping others find work. The hardest was letting people go for lack of training.
placed parts into cages
CC (Former Employee), MAUMELLE ARNovember 18, 2014
VERY CALM ATMOSPHERE JUST SAT DOWN AND PLACED PARTS INTO CAGES SND PUT THEM ON A MACHINE, THE FOOD WAS GOOD IN THE CAFITERIA , THE CO WORKERS KIND OF ACTED LIKE KIDS BUT IT WAS A NICE JOB OVERALL.
The WORST temporary agency you will ever work for.
Manufacturing Associate/Production Worker (Former Employee), White Marsh, MDNovember 18, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: sorry jobs, little pay, work at jobs that are health hazards.
I was sent to this job at Port City Press, it was okay at first, packing books into boxes, then later on, was asked to clean their baler room. That was when the job became a living NIGHTMARE. Breathed paper dust for 8 hours everyday with a paper thin mask which didn't help me keep the dust away. Told Adecco the job was getting to be a health hazard, – more... and asked for something better, but was told my only option was to quit. Adecco does not care about you or your health. Stay away from this company if you value yourself and your health. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Assist customers (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: only part-time
I assisted customer with updating account information, verified account information, assisted with lowering APR, helped with lowering credit limit, changed payment due dates that suited customers needs.I enjoyed helping the customer accomplish what they needed done in a timely manner.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more