Adecco
4,732 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Temporary service
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), South Portland, MEJuly 14, 2015
Contacting existing clients and up selling them on direct deposit relationships through the Bank of America. This job was through a temporary service organization.
The staff is awesome
CityBlock Driver (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 13, 2015
They do their very best to get you the job that best fits you and your financial needs. The staff is friendly and also supportive if you come to them with any questions or concerns.
High energy sales company
Training Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Wasn't constantly supervise
Cons: Door sales is very difficult
We come in office at 7 am and work the territory until 9 pm then come back to the office for more sales tips. Management was fair and easy. The hardest part of the job was to go knocking on houses in direct sales. I learned to pitch people on any level of sales. The hardest part of job was working in the outdoor elements.
Good Enviorment
Material Handler/Maintenance Assembler (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Had cookouts on certain occasions
Cons: Had some workers that where rude
Enjoyed my co-workers we had funky socks day and also pitched in for food or we brought different types of food for lunch. Supervisors and team leaders where the best. I learned a lot by being placed wherever the needed me at.
account executive
Sales Recruiter (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: you make your own schedule and plan your day for success
Cons: promised a lot more than you got
Typical day was focused around gaining new clients, working with existing clients, screening candidates to make sure the are a great fit for the opening and for my clients
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Lyndhurst, NJJuly 10, 2015
Great place to work enjoyed working with my colleagues and endeavors. I enjoyed assisting others in achieving their career goals.
fast paced
assembly (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZJuly 10, 2015
Pros: fast paced
Cons: unable to communicate with most of my coworkers
Fast paced workplace. Hard to communicate with most co workers.
Mostly about the numbers. We had great teamwork. Could have had a better lead that knew how to talk to employees.
Productive Manufacturing Position
Manufacturing and Maintenance (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Free Coffee
Cons: Non secured positions
8 hour shifts
Machinist
Assembly
Robotic Programming
Power Washing
Porter
Co workers were good to me
free donuts
free pizzas on Friday
Temp agency
Inside-sales Telemarketing Rep./ Administrator (Former Employee), Nanuet, NYJuly 9, 2015
As it is with many larger Fortune 500 companies, Adecco provides an training ground for corporate life. Allowing you to get your foot in the door and for the company to try you on for size.
courteous workplace respectful
Associate and Book Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2015
productive environment well rounded workplace diverse motivated on satisfying the examiners safe you are able to grow great bonds with people of your kind.
Office Position (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHJuly 8, 2015
Cons: short lunch, no benefits, not a permanant job.
Make UPS shipping labels, sort orders for depot, change order in Siebel, take orders to warehouse.

Management is wonderful, not a complaint.

Co-workers are good, help out when needed.

Hardest part of job is learning part numbers.

Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work by my self.
Good Experience
Professional Recruiter (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 7, 2015
Great experience with a growing company. Excellent management and leadership. Always willing to help out individuals.
Adecco is an ok company.
OBA Shift Lead/Solder Inspector (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga Ca.July 7, 2015
Pros: Meeting and working with new people all the time
Cons: No room to grow in this company
Adecco is an ok company to work for.They will always do there best to find you a job location but the benefits are horrible and they no life priorities. At Adecco you are a number not an employee.
Tambrands was a great company to work for!
OFFICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Lewiston, MEJuly 7, 2015
Pros: I learned how to do drug screeens and hearing tests
Cons: The job was only temporary
The General Manager of the Occupational Health Dept had an open door policy and was always available. The atmosphere was very pleasant. My co-workers were fun to be around and did an exceptional job! The Clinic would handle a variety of situations and each and every time I saw the patient/employee treated with respect, kindness and confidentiality by all staff members. I learned how to do drug screens – more... and hearing tests. The most enjoyable part of my day was the opportunity to have multiple projects to work on at a time and greeting the patients as they would arrive for their appts. and assist with referrals, follow up care with the onsite MD as well as scheduling and organizing meetings between the employee with work restrictions and their manager. The hardest part of my job was trying to get information from the insurance companies. – less
Didn't care at all about their temps
Temp (Former Employee), Evansville, INJuly 5, 2015
Pros: I was able to add to my work skills
Cons: didn't treat temps well at all
I enjoy temp work because it allows me to try new things and not have to constantly change companies but Adecco could care less. I had approval from both Adecco and the company i was temping for to have grievance leave due to my grandmother dieing. When i got back i didn't have a job because Adecco didn't communicate with the company. I was out an extra week without work because the recruiters at the temp service misplaced the paper work for my leave. I was able to go back to the same company but my family suffered from the week without income because of their incompetence.
Hard labor
Customer Service Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 5, 2015
I've worked for them twice. First at a call center. The second and third times at a warehouse. The warehouse work was backbreaking and paid minimum wage.
Nice Staff
Seasonal Greeter (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: None
Really great staff that helped connect me to different jobs. I would recommend them to anyone really. Very flexible with what job criteria I was looking for.
Medical Secretary
Medical Office Clerk (Former Employee), Caguas, PRJuly 5, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
Give medical support to patients incoming the office. Provide information they request such as appointments and any other general information. Create patients record, confirm medical insurance information and collect the deductible for the medical service. Petty Cash and Medical Billing to Companies using Medical One and Immediata.
The people in the company made the job worth every minute.
Front Desk Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Kept busy, multi-tasking, data entry and got to work with powerpoint.
Cons: It was a temporary position, would have liked to stay.
I started a work day by turning on the phones so I could direct all incoming calls to the correct, designated person or department. I had appointment throughout the day for candidates to come in and do pre-employment testing. I would set them up on the computer and give instructions, when completed I would print off the results and scan and send results to the HR recruiters. I would also have appointments – more... for candidates coming in to interview with supervisors or team leads. I would communicate through the computer or phone to the supervisor or team lead, the candidate had all the paper, which I would organize and give to the team lead when the came out to get the candidate or send the paperwork with the candidate to the team lead or supervisor area they specified. For the candidates who were hired I would organize their paperwork and make their personnel file. Handled termination paperwork, verified current employment to covered entities. Greeted visitors, announced them to the person they came to see. I truly enjoyed meeting all my co-workers everyday and interacting with all departments. I enjoyed interacting with each candidate that came through. – less
Productive Company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AzJuly 3, 2015
Adecco is a very reliable company ive worked with , paid me on time every check was correct. id highly recommend job seekers to look into careers at adecco.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries