Adecco
4,625 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with Adecco.
Car Attendant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 15, 2015
Pros: You got to watch the shuttle launches and air shows and got paid for it.
Cons: Getting sun burn
A typical day would be getting ready for 500+ spectators per special event (shuttle launches and air shows). I have fun watching people watch history in the making. Management and co-workers were easy to get a long with. The hardest part of the job was standing about 6 hours. The most part of the job I enjoyed was watching history in the making and getting paid for it.
Productive company to work for.
Assembler (Current Employee), Hobart, INJune 14, 2015
Pros: Not having to stand the entire shift.
Cons: Short breaks, hiring in rate is longer, low insenive.
The job assignment I'm currently on has some challenges starting out at times. My typical day starts with job orders that need to be completed in a timely manner. At times we may run out of parts but my co-workers and I manage to get the orders out. I've learned a lot about some of my co-workers's team-readiness and personalities.
The managers at times seems unorganized at times we it comes to getting orders out to their clients but they tend to jump back on the same page as everyone else that's on the project.The hardest part of the the job is not having the parts needed to finish the project.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you can finish all job orders ahead of schedule.
Alot of hands on experience
General Laborer (Former Employee), Corning NYJune 14, 2015
I would work in a factory packing choclate and i would wash cars and clean the inside as well to get the car ready for the state auction. The hardest part is making sure you used the right tools while cleaning the car and packaging chocolatwe in the right box.
Recruiter (Current Employee), paducah, kyJune 11, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: security
Adecco truly is a great play to work. I love the job, the team atmosphere, and the work I do. Would recommend Adecco to anyone
Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Newark, NJJune 11, 2015
Management was great, respectful & understanding. Staff was extremely helpful when I first started working for them. Hardest part of the job was dealing with large transactions like depositing large amounts of cash or withdrawing large amounts
Nice Company, Good People
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Good facilities
Cons: Quirky atmosphere
Adecco was great, professional and involved. Client was not so much; quirky culture, vague, uneven communications, disconnected managers & supervisors, unsatisfied coworkers who gossiped a great deal. Uncompetitive compensation vs work expectations.

Many rubber band fights, gossips sessions, personality conflicts. No music permitted; shades not allowed to be open. Work itself was OK, documentation & procedures often changed. Workspace was cramped but plans for expansion were in place. Nice lunchroom, toilet facilities, lighting.
need a job here you go
Temp. Forklift Diver (Current Employee), wallingford ctJune 11, 2015
Pros: They Care
Cons: Temp.
They are a great temp. agency they help me find work in the first week of meeting with them they really do care about the employees and there customers all at once the really are a great team
loved the perks and the people i worked with
shift cord (Former Employee), san franciscoJune 10, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: none
I have learned a lot working with gsx project. I learned a lot about people skills, management skills nothing was hard as long as everyone was on the same page
ect.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great pay
Cons: less pay
A typical day at work: making sure I have all the materials, I would need to perform my job task.Then, performing my job task safely and efficiently. Management: Being ready to listen to orders to perform my job task. co-workers: Being ready to work well with others so complete our job duties. Hardest part of the job: Is showing up.
Most enjoyable part of the job: Is knowing that the job was done correctly and safely.
Productive and fun place to work
Google Shopping Express Consultant (Former Employee), 1010 Corporation way, palo alto CaliforniaJune 10, 2015
Pros: Communication
Cons: healthcare
It was an amazing experience. the chance to meet some really great people. Taught me how to be flexible in a work environment, and how to manage time.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Canton, OHJune 10, 2015
If your looking for a temp job with good pay and benefits this is the place I would recommend that you look into. Pay was always great and management followed up to make sure the company was being fare to you.
Good start
Patient Transporter (Temp) (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJune 9, 2015
Great way to get someone started they really help you find a good fit for what your good at and what you need.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Purchasing Agent/Buyer @ NRG-Big Cajun II (Former Employee), New Roads, LAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: No Benefits available
Great working for this company. Needed benefits was my reason for switching companies. Enjoyed the personnel with company just wish they would have been closer so I could have actually met some of my contacts in person.
Great place to learn how to work in an industrial setting
On call prep cook at Apple HQ Mac Caffe (Former Employee), los gatos, caJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free food good pay
Cons: it's not permanent since Adecco is a temp agency.
Adecco had me work as a prep cook at a cafe for prominent company in Los Gatos. Here it's all about prepping and cooking food on a very large corporate scale. It's fast pace and can become routine.
GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
TEMP- TO-HIRE (Former Employee), St.Louis, MOJune 9, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
FUN WORKPLACE, PLENTY OPPORTUNITIES, I STARTED AS A TEMP AND THEN I WAS HIRED ON PERMANENTLY FULL TIME. NICE PAY AND OVERTIME.
Pool Table in the Lunch Room
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: get paid every week
Cons: Short breaks
The first company to have a pool table in the lunch room , a long with some video games and pc to surf the web. I also like the fact that you get paid every week. On of the big cons are the short breaks, a 30 min lunch break is to short.
Great Culture and People
Sr. Creative Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2015
Great learning environment for recruiters breaking into the industry. And the people including management make it a very enjoyable environment. The only downside is the compensation is low.
Temporary Job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Vestal, NY St. Louis Park, MNJune 9, 2015
This was just a temporary assignment. Nothing to report as temporary assignments are at various companies and usually not there long enough.
Great Temp Agency
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 8, 2015
Pros: Excellent pay!
Cons: None
Adecco is a temp agency, they find you jobs within your experience. Very good companies and great pay. I actuually got hired on the spot for ADT Home Security.
Productive, fast pace team players.
Laborer, General (Current Employee), Saint Albans, VTJune 7, 2015
Pros: the work hours is available for me to get my daughter on the bus inthe morning
Cons: The lunch hours are to long and would like toget more over time that is not always available for me.
While working at these many facilities I have made multiple new friends, while enjoying my job. not all the management at the facilities have been nice and supportive of single part time mother of a six year old that has had to have knee surgery. Although while working at the places that i have through this agency I have learned many new things not just team work but some independence as well. my co-workers that i deal with on a daily basis have been more than help full and supportive. I believe the hardest part of this job is going to have to tell so many wonderful co-workers managers and now friends good-bye.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries