Adecco
4,319 reviews

Adecco United States Employee Reviews

Good company to work for. Longer term temporary assignments.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MOMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Fairly easy jobs, good placement.
The first assignment I had for this job was pretty boring. The second one was fast paced and hardly any down time. They made sure there was always some kind of work to perform.
Fast Work
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAMarch 26, 2015
Able to provide jobs fast and can always find something more if your job does not work out, however they are temp jobs and they run out too.
Productive and Busy Work Environment
Production Associate (Former Employee), Huber Heights, OHMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: Not getting something you need from them
Adecco is a busy staffing agency that's keep their temp-to-hire employees busy with jobs that are available. Adecco try their best answer all of your questions without any delay.
Fast paced and clean environment with great people.
Customer Fullfillment (Former Employee), Coatesville, PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Clean and safe work environment.
I enjoyed the job because I was constantly busy and I felt my efforts were appreciated. I learned another aspect of the Supply-chain network.Being a supervisor made me a better employee as I knew what my managers expected of me. My co-workers were very helpful as well as friendly.My challenges were moving to different areas and performing different jobs within a given day. This was also the most enjoyable part of the job as I thrive when I have a challenge.
ok place
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: job
Cons: none
its work sales is hard but it will due for now temp agency so you don't know when the assignment ends, unless you are terminated
Temporary Staffing good for Just that Temporary Time frame.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Evansville, INMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Flexible Work Schedule
Cons: Not Permanent Employment
I enjoyed my assignments and knowledge I obtained while on assignment. I just hated that they were just that assignments and not full time permanent employment.
Temp Agency
Contractor - Centralized Admin Support Team (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 25, 2015
A mutually beneficial relationship can be struck if you are willing to forgo basic healthcare benefits and work for less pay than full-time employees performing the same tasks.
Productive but not a fun working place
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHMarch 24, 2015
Pros: safety was provided
Cons: very dirty and unhealthy
i really didnt like it it wasnt very clean at all but it was a job so i dealt with it for a while but not too long it just got hard on my schedule
Great Place To Work
Regional Vice President (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 24, 2015
Adecco provides a professional work environment where one can grow their skills and knowledge. The company works hard to provide work/life balance for all employees.
Good organization to assist with finding employment opportunities
SAFETY ENGINEER (Current Employee), Hickory, NCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Employment opportunities
Cons: Benefits
Individuals without employment should consider this source as an initial means of acquiring employment. Although it's not for the long term needs, it will definitely bridge the gap while trying to find better opportunities.
A great place to work
Purchasing Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great work Envronment
Cons: Can't think of any....
The was a great place to work, my only reason for leaving was due to my temporary status. I needed a Full-time position. The balance of life and work here are excellent. They have a competitive salary range and seem to care about their employees.
Confusion during the initial job placement
Associate (Current Employee), OhioMarch 23, 2015
Cons: extremely poor management, low wages, unrealistic quotas for under staffed shifts and the top out pay barely pays the bills.
The ladies in the office said after a 40 hour work week was double time pay, but that wasn't the case. You would have to work more than 52 hours before the double time pay started to effect your wages. They also stated that we would average 50 to 55 hours per week, but in all actuality the company doesn't want us to work more than 40 to 48 hours. They frown on paying anyone anymore OT than that. The company that Adecco placed me in has unrealistic goals for the later shifts. The first and second shift assembly lines have 3 to 4 employees working together to meet the quota, meanwhile the third shift assembly lines have 2 employees working to meet the same quota. The turnover rate is astronomical and could easily be diverted if they would help the people that help the company grow.
Great Business
General Labor Worker (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 23, 2015
Get to work clock in get job assignment perform the duties that is needed. I learned that slow pace worker are not needed for this type of job it's a mild to a fast pace business. sometimes the hardest part is trying to keep up with some of the more experience warehouse mans. The best part of the job is you learn something new that you didn't know before.
Enjoyable work environment
Staff Assistant (Current Employee), Frankfort KYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: supervisor provides enjoyable work environment.
Cons: unpaid holidays.
This job has allowed me to broaden my experience auditing federal grant claim reimbursements. I've also had the opportunity to learn more about the Sara Title III program to include Tier2 reporting.
Great Temp Agency
HR Clerk (Former Employee), Capitol Heights, MDMarch 23, 2015
Adecco found an assignment for me within 3 weeks of me applying with them. My first assignment I was hired as a permanent employee.
Good Learning Oppertunities
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), Keene, NHMarch 23, 2015
Pros: could do overtime after every shift
Cons: really short breaks
Was learning how to operate machinery/also learned a lot of assembly. co-workers friendly, management very kind, It was very fast paced, but I liked it.
Great place to work for
Grounds crew (Former Employee), Bay City, MIMarch 23, 2015
Adecco is a great place to work they have a lot of jobs that they hire for and I never have a problem finding a job with them. Great staff that works at Adecco they really care and if you have a problem then they fix it.
You are rental equipment
let go first day no reason (Former Employee), Fort Collins, Co.March 22, 2015
Pros: highly unlikely you will get bored with one job.
Cons: you are rental equipment.
I think the title says it all. You are rental equipment and this temporary agency like its counterparts are rental stores for the employers. If you like being treated as only a number, used and abused by employers and thrown out like a used snot rag then this is a place for you. No job security, no benefits, and be treated like a second class citizen in you job because you are a TEMPORARY employee. Hey I can just apply for unemployment.... uhhh no you can't you are still technically employed but you got thrown out on your backside because the employer did not like what side you part your hair on! These agencies cheapen all humanity along with the trashy employers who like USING them and USING people. Why do you think they call it contract work now. They used to be more honest and call it temporary employment.......that is real truth. And I might say this temp to hire thing is truly complete trash too. I am a hard worker and highly skilled, I worked my but off for these places and got the finger for my hard work and dedication.
PERFECT COMPANY
Production Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great pay, great people
Adecco is an excellent company to me employed for. There are always great employment opportunities. The staff are amazing and I would recommend them to everyone that I know
You meet a lot of other temps and they hire very diverse groups of people
Temp Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Canton, MAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: $14.00 per hr
Cons: short hours
Like many temp agencies Adecco will over hire and then let a lot of people go at the end of the training period. I was one of the lucky ones that they kept for the duration of the job assignment. As a temp agency you should be aware that the positions are temporary. I was led to believe that I was being considered for a permanent job by an Adecco recruiter and then told the truth at the moment that I was officially hired.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries