Adecco
4,490 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

had several placement jobs plastics and metals
General Laborer (Former Employee), Corry, PAMay 3, 2015
The staff at Adecco were very good at placing me at different jobs. I liked working in a factory. I learned how to operate CNC lathes and ran plastic presses.
OK
Material Handler (Former Employee), Midland, NCApril 30, 2015
The job was ok. I enjoyed working here. The company was well protected and the material was pretty. I would recommend them to other people.
Good place to work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 30, 2015
I had a position that i didnt get enough hours. They was okay but the hours was the only problem. Staff was great. They could up that pay a little.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Hayward, CAApril 29, 2015
A typical day goes good. I get along with everyone. I try to work my hardest. The enjoy all of my assignments. I am looking for something long term.
Global Team aiming towards Agile delivery model
Global Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Long Island, NYApril 29, 2015
Fast paced environment with Agile teams working across various countries. Mix of junior and experienced professionals, lacks technology leadership and vision.
Efficient and Helpful
Network/Telecom Engineer (Former Employee), Bothell, WAApril 29, 2015
Temp agency onsite at Philips. They were helpful in my hiring as a full-time Philips employee and efficiently processed my paperwork.
Very productive
Manufacturing Tech (Contract) (Current Employee), Medford, MAApril 29, 2015
My overall work experience with Adecco has been great, my typical work day spent in the suite working in small groups. The management is hands off and does not micro manage which is great for and experienced employee. My co workers are a good close knit group. The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job is juggling the varies labs because we have a small group but that also makes it not repetitive
Decent place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), College Station, TXApril 28, 2015
Pros: cafeteria downstairs
Cons: short lunch breaks
Very nice place to work with decent and kind bosses. It was very hard to pay my bills with the little pay I was getting ao I left to find a better paying job.
great company
Claim Adjuster (Former Employee), plano texasApril 28, 2015
enjoyed working for adecco. no problems with pay, always on time, always there to answer the questions and had really good assignments all the time
Gave me the opportunity to work
MANUAL LABOR (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYApril 28, 2015
Allowed me to work with a great bunch of people and to have a job. I made shadow boxes for bottles. Used hot presses and wood burning presses.
Interesting experience
Industrial Worker (Former Employee), Andover, MAApril 27, 2015
I worked 8 hours a day.

I learned how somethings are actually are made.

The manager was helpful on somethings.

The co-workers were helpful on somethings.

The hardest part of the job is making sure the products is made properly.
Temporary Job agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tinton Falls, NJApril 27, 2015
Pros: Learning how large manufacturers get the products delivered
Cons: None.
I did a lot of data entry, scanning, scheduling and rescheduling orders. Help to try newer hires with the system processes. I learned how large manufacturing companies deliver their product. Management as help and kind. There was no hard part. Most enjoyable being with my co-workers
love it
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 27, 2015
you can work when ever you want great pay for just being a temp agency. people are very friendly every one works together. can work up to 70 hrs during the summer non stop for about two -three weeks so easy love doing it every year
clarity on work assigments
laborer (Former Employee), Lexington, KYApril 26, 2015
Pros: awesome company
Cons: volume of assigments
wonderful place to work that is if they can find work near you what I did not understand is that they spent much money to send employees away but they won't spend that amount to keep them
very good production steady place
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCApril 26, 2015
Cons: shortbreaks
working for wix afiinia was very good and stressful place you had a certain amount of fliter's you had to before the night ended. my co-workers were very good to me and i learned alot from them.
Great place to transition from military service
Lead SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee), Moline, ILApril 25, 2015
Contract position working for another company. Great place for me to transition from military service. I learned how larger companies implement project management compared to the US Army. The management style at the company I am contracted with is very compatible with my style. No more having to deal with superiors yelling at managers and such. Such a breath of fresh air!
Nice company to work for
Administratiive Assistant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 25, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Not permanent
Very good company to work for and with great pay, The assignments were great,the people were great I was kept pretty busy
Productivity
Customer Service/ Data Entry/Warehouse (Former Employee), Ewing, NJApril 25, 2015
Working in different setting like a warehouse and a office setting. I have learned a lot working for this company. I have grew with my computer skills and also the hard labor that I had to endure working in a warehouse.
General Work environment
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILApril 25, 2015
Pros: Free safety lunches every 30 days
Cons: General labor work
the people i worked with at this company have become a great team. my supervisor is east to talk to easy to work with and very professional.
Company went out of business
Line Worker (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
The company went out of business so there is really nothing to say about it. It wasn't the best place to work. They didn't really care about nothing or no one.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries