Adecco Employee Reviews

Merger
Sr. Technical Recruiter /Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 1, 2017
This was the staffing side of the house. I moved into the Technical division where opportunity was better. Engineering and Information Technology was available.
Average
Assembler, Sig Sauer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHNovember 1, 2017
The over all experience was fairly average. I did not work overly closely with Addeco. Whenever I did am overall satisfactory result normally occurred.
productive
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Customer service, word processing, data entry, bookkeeping, accounting, record keeping, cleaning, invoice processing, photocopies, encoding, scheduling, appointment setting, ordering, processing
an okay work place
Warehouse Packer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2017
it was great at first i was getting my hours every week it was excellent. After a certain time of being there the work slowed down and we lost hours and that was bad for those of us with families to feed .
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
short breaks
Fun but Temporary
Production Designer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 31, 2017
Nice people to work with. But was a temporary assignment. I stayed an additional 5 months longer than assignment was originally for 3 months. I had to quit because I am full-time student and was going back to school.
Pros
Nice working conditions
Cons
Temporary
Enjoy working with Adecco
Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 31, 2017
The staff is helpful and will assist you to upgrade your skills to qualify for other positions and will encourage you to succeed. My pay was always on time and accurate.
Pros
parking
not enough contact with clients
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paintsville, KYOctober 30, 2017
I don't have much (if anything) to say about them. Would never return calls, would not help much (if any) with any questions I had. Most contact was through e-mails, and that was only a reminder to turn in time card.
Pros
no thanks, don't want to participate...
Cons
no thanks, don't want to participate...
awesome work
Orthopedic Technician / Interpreter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2017
had a good time working for addecco, wish they had more travel contracts. it was great to have a place to relocate and function in my field of expertise.
Awesome Job
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIOctober 30, 2017
This is a really great place to work at. My supervisor was extremely nice and understanding of I couldn't work because my son has seizures. Great pay, great work environment. Only had to leave to take care of my son but I would come back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Easy to learn, laidback environment
production worker
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 30, 2017
MyAdecco representor was very helpful in job placement for the employees.when your assignment ended always quick to find another job assignment.I would highly recommend Adecco for frinds,family et..
Pros
Working around immature people
Cons
Obtain more assembly line work, mahine operator skills
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLOctober 30, 2017
Even though this is a seasonal job, if you put effort into this job, it can be a permanent one with lots of benefits and advancements. I would highly recommend working here.
Pretty relaxed
I.T. Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIOctober 30, 2017
I thought Adecco was a good company. It was the people I was assigned to that weren't. They kinda pick on you when you keep to yourself. Not adecco though.
Pros
pretty good pay
Cons
too many chiefs and not enough indians
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrit Island , FloridaOctober 30, 2017
I was a customer service representative so I answer the phone listen to people's issues and figure them out for them. Is there a fast pace. And exciting to work with other people.
Temp service
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAOctober 29, 2017
Adecco is a Temp agency. Not bad to work with but the pay was low and no variety of jobs, but this was 6-7 years ago. It may have changed by now. Good place if you need a job right away.
addecco employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 29, 2017
at Adecco, I have had many different positions with many different job duties. The assignments have included everything from assembling electronics, direct sales to customers ar administrative type work
Excellent management
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAOctober 29, 2017
It was fast paced with several opportunities for advancement within the company.

Good working environment. Staff was eager and willing to help in anyway they could.
Pros
Welcoming environment
Cons
Temp
Loved the work, the management and vision
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 29, 2017
Great management team.
Cultivated a positive work environment, valued employees skills and experiences.
Worked hard and played hard
One of the best jobs I have had
Adecco is an excellent temporary service to be employed.
Financial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moosic, PAOctober 29, 2017
The staff is very professional, resourceful, and attentive to employees needs. They work hard to secure jobs that fit both your abilities and those of the employer.
Pros
location, pay, hours, staff
Cons
temporary work
Adecco believes in work life balance.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 29, 2017
Adecco believes in work life balance. I learned a great deal from previous leadership who provided great mentor-ship. The hardest part of the job was was explaining to new management certain situations.
Temp job service
Loss Draft Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHOctober 29, 2017
I got laid off and went in to Adecco for a job. Within 24 hours I was interviewed to work at Assurant.. I work temp to hired and got hired on with benefits. If I ever need I will go back.
Pros
Help at the time of need

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.