Adecco
3,401 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Worst experience ever
Data entry and what ever they might need you for (Former Employee), Naples, flAugust 19, 2014
Pros: most likely will get a monday to friday 8 to 5pm assignment
Cons: unprofessional environment, people and bad business
I was called last minute noticed at 11:30am when I was supposed to be at work at 10:30 am same day. They scheduled me for an assignment that was canceled (also last minute) and never notified me. Got at assignment place and nobody knew where to send me. Contractor lied to their customers about our employment (they told customer that we where from their – more... company instead as sub-contractor) when they started to question our expertise because we did not know how to answer questions. We were trained for 5 minutes before starting to work with customers. I applied for a data entry position as I was sent to help with traffic telling people where to go down the hall. They randomly called who ever was available that day instead of looking into their profile, profession or knowledge. Very unprofessional environment, people and business. Wont work for them again even if I am desperately. Very bad first impression. – less
Worked with the Custodial Trust Company
Consultant - Broker Dealer (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 19, 2014
This was a temporary assignment. Enjoyed working with a Professional group of people. Looking for the same in my new role.
I can depend on Adecco to provide me with good temporary work while I search for a full time job.
Administrative Assistant and Store Merchandiser (Current Employee), Smithfield and GreensburgAugust 19, 2014
Typical works days are set at 8 hours.
Management at the temporary work sites complimented me on my work ethic and dependability.
Management at the work sites complimented me on my ability to manage and complete projects and on my willingness to go the extra-extra mile to meet deadlines.
I had a good relationship with co-workers and managers at the – more... temporary jobs. – less
DO NOT WORK FOR ADECCO!!!
Private (Former Employee), PrivateAugust 18, 2014
Pros: recruiters are friendly
Cons: don't pay on time, bad deals
The company Adecco placed me with is great but ADECCO is AWFUL!!! THEY DO NOT PAY ON TIME. THEN CLAIM TO HAVE PROCESSED YOUR CHECK AND IT NEVER IS DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT. Adecco is AWFUL. Not only did they get me a bad deal (everyone in my department doing the same thing I do but from other agencies gets at least $5 more an hour than me) but they – more... don't pay on time! DO NOT work for Adecco DO NOT hire people from Adecco, your employees will just quit because of Adecco's negligence.

Adecco tried to claim that they did not receive my hours, which is BS because my hours are submitted automatically through Pro wand. Adecco just dropped the ball and they are trying to cover themselves. – less
Good
Collector (Former Employee), Brea, CAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: medical health fairs
Cons: guards, gates, and badges so high security
This was an enjoyable environment because I was left to do my job without micro-management from my direct contact.
I never felt pressured, and I therefore worked more smoothly and accomplished more without interruptions.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone was very nice and you could ask them when you needed help and they never made – more... you feel like you an annoyance. – less
ever changing
Customer service rep/Tax software consultant (Former Employee), Boulder, COAugust 16, 2014
to quote a book regarding Adecco: it was the best of times...it was the worst of times. they are very good about finding you work, but not so great in assessing your abilities in regards to what you are "qualified" to do.
Productive and Fast Pace
Hand Assembler (Former Employee), Macon, GAAugust 15, 2014
Assembling/Inspecting zippers before they are shipped off.
Straighforward job assignment for a month.
Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers, on time pay, downtown location
Cons: lunch breaks too short, unusual hours, can't talk specifics about the job
Can't disclose too much about the assignment because of a non-disclosure agreement. Still it was a job processing documents and files. Very straightforward and direct, it wasn't too much trouble. It started one month and ended on the next month. I got paid on a regular basis and in a timely manner. I would work with Adecco again if I got a chance.
Temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Westwood, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great temp positions
Cons: not a lot of temp to hire jobs
The individuals that handled my account were always really nice and got to know me by name. There wasn't much interaction with other employees since it was a temp agency.
Staffing agency
Office Manager/Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: diversification
Cons: temp agency
I did what ever the customer required me to do without question
Job coordinators were very helpful in job placement.
Genral Labor Hand (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLAugust 12, 2014
Was able to be sent out and work daily to help support my family during an extremely difficult time.
Productive workplace
Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Mobile, AlAugust 11, 2014
Days were always busy. Enjoyed interacting with clients and co-workers.
very thriving and great company
Data entry (Former Employee), Austin, Tx.August 11, 2014
Adecco is a great staffing company to work for, the staff are very interactive with their clients in assisting with problems, and support.
AP Analyst (Current Employee), Burns Harbor, INAugust 11, 2014
Typical day included performing the basic Accounts Payable duties.
Its an adventure
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2014
I appreciate them because of they dedication to finding employment for clients.
Administrative HR Assistant
Administrative HR Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), South Burlington, VTAugust 9, 2014
Pros: i work with great people.
Cons: cant say i have any
On a typical day of work I always checked voicemails, respond to emails, Answered phone calls, scheduled appointments, I was the greeter of the office, I filed and helped handle paperwork and help Clean.
Busy
Packer (Former Employee), Pulaski, NYAugust 9, 2014
An assembly line of packing photo paper. Got to take breaks only when the managers said to, and everyone took the break at the same time. I learned how to package photo paper.
Adecco fine, but Nestle horrible
Microbiologist Technician (Former Employee), Fremont, MIAugust 9, 2014
Worked for Adecco at Nestle/Gerber. Review for Nestle.
Very inefficiently run organization with topheavy beurocracy.
Full-time employment promised, but not delivered, over many months.
Union creates sense of entitlement and results in people in jobs they aren't qualified for due to "seniority."
Very helpful with keeping their contractors employed
Software Support Specialist (Current Employee), Wilsonville, ORAugust 9, 2014
Adecco is a staffing agency that does a good job keeping their Contracting Associates employed.
Temp service
Telecommunications Technician (Temp Service) (Former Employee), Midland, MIAugust 8, 2014
Pros: gets you in the door
Cons: pay, benifits, not really very comunicative to employees.
They get you in the door at a cheap rate and hope you get hired on or your wasting away your life.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more