Adecco
4,625 reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDJune 7, 2015
fun place to work and people were very positive i learned a lot about people and the hardest part of the job was trying to get things done on time when people call out
Cad tech
Structural designer/Cad Operator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 5, 2015
This is a contract job the company I hired for the co workers are great along with the management. I like learning new things here at this new company I work for.
it was very active
Customer Service Representative Level II (Former Employee), Encino, CAJune 4, 2015
it was a lot of customer service, I would be sent to different offices, depending how long I would be a temp at each job. I didnt really deal with management because I was going through an agency. The hardest part of my job , it was inconsistent because if i finished a job, I was not guaranteed when I would get another job.
Poor Management
Quality Control/Receiving (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 3, 2015
Pros: Wasnt too far from my residence
Cons: Such a long walk to and from for break
The hardest part about the job was the coworkers the work itself wasnt bad nor hard the supervisors, managers, and coworkers no respect.
ok
Receptionist/Administrative Support (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 3, 2015
I am a hard worker, dependable, people oriented and genuine friendly person, you would be lucky to have me :) i have not had a positive experience with Adecco, but i still do my job everyday, i recieve several compliments weekly sometimes daily on how helpful and friendly i am.
Great company to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 3, 2015
Pros: Flexiblity
Cons: none
Making sure our clients were taken care of daily. Trained recruiters and sales staff in customer service. Very good company to work for.
Innovative and learning new things all the time.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), CincinnatiJune 3, 2015
indulging oneself in method development and trying to accomplish those tasks in a timely fashion with arising technological challenges provides self entitlement.
work loading in company CTDI grove port
loading (Current Employee), Grove City, OHJune 3, 2015
i am work loading in company CTDI , situation grove port , the work there is better ,there are respect the people , i need change in new job
Various contract positions
Billing Analyst and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Kept me busy.
I was sent on really good assignments. The compensation was good. I could contact my representative and get my questions or concerns addressed.
wORKPLACE IS FUN
Laborer (Current Employee), TORRANCE, CAJune 2, 2015
NOT ENOUGH LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT

. NEEDS MORE 3RD SHIFT OPTIONS NOT EVERYONE CAN WORK A 9-5

I REALLY LIKED WORKING AT AIR FAYRE IN TORRANCE CA
I enjoy all my appointments and job locations through the temp agency.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Vestal, NYJune 2, 2015
Typical day at work is we arrive at the location that the temp agency placed us with; Get there early and start on time. Take educational courses as required and learn updates, with immediate application.
Great go to support. When the work load is light, we find other things that may need to be done, or our day may end early.
We do not always have co-worker interaction as we are hired to apply ourselves to the tasks at hand.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction the job was completed for customer satisfaction.
The hardest part of the job is when there isn't any work... We are unemployed.
production work is fine
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCJune 1, 2015
Pros: find positions quick
Cons: doesn't really care about your home sitiation
They are a good company to work for and will find you a job quickly. They do whateve they need to do to insure that you are placed in a position that woks best for you.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJJune 1, 2015
The best part about this job was driving a cherry picker and picking orders. The hardest part was cleaning up and breaking down a lot of boxes
great place/ great team.
Customer Service Rep/ Greeter (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 1, 2015
great place to work. great team. caring recruiter. always ready to find job. would recommended to other to sign up to the company.
Temo positions promised to hire which was not true.
Temp (Current Employee), Grand RapidsJune 1, 2015
Pros: Monday thru Friday
Cons: temp
Hardest part was very new to the electrically word and felt I did not receive proper training. Learned that my ecectrical skills of making wiring harnesses was not for me.
Work
AP Test Reading Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati OhioJune 1, 2015
The management was well organized, good at handling a wide variety of employees from many walks of life. The hours were great for this temporary job and promotions for competant employees were readily offered
Very personable recruiters
Data Entry (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAJune 1, 2015
I have had one recent assignment there but over a decade ago, got put on an assignment where i went permanent and worked for 3 years. Wished there could be more positions closer to me though.
Opportunity to advance as Permanent Employment
Temporary Associate on Assigment (Current Employee), Russells Point, OHMay 31, 2015
Pros: Decent income.
Cons: Benefits are not as strong as they could be with a permanent posistion.
Adecco is a temp service I currently work for. I am assigned as a temp at Honda Transmission Manufacturing. They are tremendously supportive by providing opportunity as it occurs for permanent employment with their client (Honda).
Temporary Service
Seasonal Greeter (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Temp position to permanent
Cons: no cons
They saw my potential and the potential advancement of the position. I appreciate the placement. Adecco was very easy to communicated with.
My job at Citigroup
Batching Operator (Current Employee), New Castle, DEMay 28, 2015
Pros: The environment is friendly.
Cons: It can get loud and crowded.
This is a a public sector position. A typical day at my current assignment at Citigroup, starting in the morning, I first gather my supplies needed to perform my job.

I then assemble documents in proper order to be processed. I also perform other job functions in the mail room, data entry and scan documents for further processing.

Management is a little inaccessible. We work in a fast paced environment where coaching and one-on-ones are far in between.

One of the hardest part about my current position is that we do not have assigned seating and have to try and find a seat in a crowded work environment. We have to do this every day. Co-workers compete for available work,in an environment where obtaining numbers are important.

The most enjoyable part about my job is that I work in a very diverse work place. There are people of many origins. My co-workers are friendly and we are allowed to communicate while working to pass the time.

About Adecco

Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s – Read more

Adecco Salaries