Adecco
3,771 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Very productive and fun
Production Technician (Former Employee), West Chester, OHNovember 16, 2014
This is a great company to work for and I really enjoyed being a part of this company. Great opportunity
Overall workflow
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), charlotte, ncNovember 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits for permanents, easy workflow, calls very consistent, overtiem
Cons: system outages, temp
A typical day at work is taking Inbound customer service call for a credit card bank and handling any issues concerning the customers account Including reallication, payments promtions and codes.
I have learned a lot about credit and the credit card banking companies and I have excelled in the proper way to handle irrate customers.
the management was – more... great but to bad i was temp I never really got the chance to work closely with them.
My co-workers were also great we often engaed in chat to handle and asnwer each others questions concerning the callers.
he hardest part of the job is to remain patient and calm in ANY situation.
i always love the time of the day where no matter what a customer may have been through before you they have been helped and all their concerns are handled thats the most enjoyable part of my day when my jod has been done and someone is satusfied. – less
The work environment was great.
Administrative Assistant, Metlife (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility in work schedule.
Cons: parking
A typical day at work was challenging because of the various responsibilities. I learned how important it was to keep updated on all aspects of whatever the matter might be. Management was very professional, as well as my co-workers. They were very patient and careful to make me feel comfortable.

There was not a hard part to the job. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was greeting the customers and pointing them in the right direction. The job was not stressful. It was my goal to perform to the best of my ability so that the staff would be satisfied. – less
Not the right fit.
Assembler (Current Employee), Bothell, WANovember 13, 2014
Pros: good training and instruction
Cons: downtime
On assignment at Philips with Adecco. The job itself was great, the people were set in their "Philips" family and not open to temps. The line had way to much down time with hours of no production on almost a daily basis. I would have loved it here if the people were more welcoming to hard workers and there wasn't so much downtime.
Hated this job
Bagging Associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 13, 2014
was not treated fairly in many things in this position. was very unorganized, did not like managment was not happy at all
Productive work place that mold car parts
Molder (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCNovember 13, 2014
Pros: a really good job
Cons: no days off
A typical day at Adecco/Cooper Standards in my area was to mold the plastic frame that the glass go into. I have learned how to mold and trim and to inspect things closely. I got along with all my co-worker when was around alot of the time I was molding solo. Te hardest part of the job was that it was a 7 days week job so I had no days off. The most – more... enjoyable part about the job is that it was face-pace. – less
Seeking Additional Income Opportunities
Seasonal Recruiter (Current Employee), Roanoke, VANovember 12, 2014
I love my job at Adecco. Recruiting is a fast paced action filled work environment that allows to assist others while being professionally fulfilled.
Persistent and productive agency.....
Packager Technician (Former Employee), Memphis,TNNovember 12, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: starting out as a temporary employee
Adecco is an employment agency that sends employees out to work for well respected companies that offer temp/to hire positions with the assigned company. I have learned many things during my past assignments. Management at Adecco has always been persistent in finding the right job for my skills. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to a new working – more... environment. The most enjoyable part is learning and developing new skills. – less
enjoyed meeting new people and putting a smile on their face.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNNovember 12, 2014
Pros: lots of extras, bonuses, free meal certificates and coupons.
Cons: management does not recommend workers to a assceptable level.
i enjoyed most of my time at Publix, some co-workers were more difficult than others to get along with but I feel I tried to be a good teamplayer at all times.
Very busy but a fun workplace
Customer Service Call (Former Employee), Brunswick, GANovember 12, 2014
Pros: hours of operation, management, willingness to accomodate the shifts
Cons: nothing negative to say
Typical call center environment, various client base. Staff and management and supervisors were Great.

For the most part, I looked forward to going to work everyday because each day was somewhat different however doing the same thing. Very wide range of customers which made interesting.

The hardest part of the job were the hours, seniority gave you – more... better hours however coming in on Seasonal basis made the availability for the Prime schedules non-existent but still a great place to work. – less
There is nothing to write.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Danbury, CTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
Not happy with Adecco. Only work 3 jobs from them. not long assignments. It has been 3 years an only 3 small jobs (1 for a month and the other ones were 3 days and 1 day.
There is nothing to write.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Danbury, CTNovember 12, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
below
scanner (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: convenient work schedule and good pay process
Cons: promotional prospects were not good.
the job experience was part time Monday thru Friday. the work environment was safe and clean. the wages were stagnant.
nice people
Ins Specialist (Former Employee), miami flNovember 11, 2014
good hours and close to home, weekly pay. everyone was very helpful
Adecco, NA is an temporary employment agencey
Administrative Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
During my time with Adecco it was convenient because decided to return to school, they offered no benefits or job security, they never sought to place my in full-time position - I had a recurrent position for two weeks each month from 2006 until 2011 - I resigned from that agency in may 2011 because they showed no accountability for me.
runs of the day
Assembly (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNNovember 10, 2014
set up machine/table, gather all needed products, start assembling, check for any damage wires or connector during soldering process, then send down the line.
Adecco is a nice company to work for!
Warehouse PIV Operator (Current Employee), Dekalb, ILNovember 9, 2014
Pros: helpfull
Cons: do not return calls
Fast pace environment to get your job done.
To operate a PIV.
Management is very helper.
Helpful people
Lifting heavy boxes
Learning new things on gun..
Processed applications and took payments through several systems.
Customer Service Rep. ll (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCNovember 9, 2014
I improved my customer service skills by working in a call center. I loved the experience.
good environment
Machine Operator/Finisher (Former Employee), utica nyNovember 9, 2014
learn a lot from skilled people to take forth on my new job adventures
good environment
Machine Operator/Finisher (Former Employee), utica nyNovember 9, 2014
learn a lot from skilled people to take forth on my new job adventures

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more