Adecco
3,148 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Good Job
Traffic Control Officer (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJune 10, 2014
Working in the heat all day and directing vehicles into lanes to get on the ferry.
n/a
Un-loader (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 10, 2014
this was a nice company to work for they really care about there workers
Temporary agency
Clerical/Administration support (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 9, 2014
Retrieve and process payments to customer accounts. balance bank deposits daily. I learned how to create and resolve billing issues process shut off notices. Management was clear cut and open. I loved all my co workers all 7 of them.
Adecco
Inspector (Current Employee), Russels Point, OhioJune 9, 2014
Pros: the pros is you are garinted to work 40 hours with raises and benefits.
Cons: not treated the same as the honda employees example cedar point, and the christmas party.
A typical day a Honda HTM is making sure you meet the Quota of parts to be made and are ready for shipment. I've learned if you do not stay organized in this job it will become over powering for one person. Staying organized helps you multitask. For example I help run 3 lines at run time. Meaning running a veriaty of different parts and task at one – more... time. For Line 1 I offload 3 different parts (5B7's, RV2's, & R97's) all have a certain way to be packed for shipment with different areas for the shipments. I also help with the water jet and the changeover of the scanners. Line 2 I inspect 3 different types of parts (5B7's, R36's, & RT4's) all of different sizes, Off load similar to Line 1 and I load the parts to be ran through the grinders. I help with change over in the back and change the scanners over. Line 5 I keep the line full by loading the parts and getting more parts. Learning on helping changeover this part of the line. I work great with all my co workers as long as all of us communicate with one another. The hardest part is when there is no communication and people assume you know things. The most enjoyable part is working in a team you are more than co workers you become family. – less
Fantastic company.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Bellefontaine, OHJune 9, 2014
Adecco was the first temporary service that I worked for and is still one of the best out there, in my opinion. Everyone was very nice at work and we all got along very well. We would work our hardest to make sure that the quota was made ahead of time. The managers in my department were very friendly and understanding. The job was also very fast paced, – more... which I enjoy. The hardest part of the job would be finding places for people to go if their line were to go down, or training these people. – less
Adecco-Staffing agency working through
Marathon Electric- Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Wausau, WIJune 8, 2014
Working at Marathon Electric through Adecco Staffing. Dependable individual with strong service experience, proven ability to initiate action, follow instructions and carry out tasks in an efficient manner. A team player with a positive can do attitude.

High pricing/quotes
High volume call handling
Customer Service
De-escalating calls
Knowledgeable – more... of product
Time Manageable – less
Account payble
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 7, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not getting hired by the company
Entering data
Different programs
Management was great
Co-workers friendly
Not knowing when the job ends or how long you would work
PRODUCTIVE FUN
Material Handler Packer Fork Lift (Former Employee), Milford, CTJune 7, 2014
*****•a typical day at work
*****•what you learned
*****•management
*****•your co-workers
*****•the hardest part of the job
*****•the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Job Placement Company
Generate sales (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 6, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: short term
This is a great company that is fun to work for, if your looking for temporary job positions, contract jobs, or temp to perm positions. The staff works hard to help you find a position that will allow you to show off your talents in the business world.
Various Job Through Bank of America
Property Preservation Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 6, 2014
While working at different location through Bank of America. I learned how to patient, eger to learn and willing to help if needed.

Each assignment was always a new adventure, during tenure there I was able to get alone with and every employee

Adecco always keeped me busy
Almost soured me from working at all...
Customer Relationship Advocate Executive Office (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJune 6, 2014
This agency has a terrible lack of communication, lack of support, and tries to say you quit a job when they end a contract. Had to go to court to gain unemployment benefits because they didn't want to admit the contract I was serving had been completed.
Transistion
Global IT Intern (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIJune 5, 2014
I was here while the company was being taken over by Sealed Air, so there was lots of uncertainty.
Short contract
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Burlingame, CAJune 4, 2014
Contract position, great recruiters. Ihing w was only there for a few months, but everyt
Little unorganized - not proactive management
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Budapest, HungaryJune 4, 2014
Pros: flexiblity, learned a lot about the industry
Cons: management is not always on top of the things
Managed mass recruitment projects, with very limited help from management.
Tons of overtime.
The job itself was very rewarding and I enjoyed it very much, I think a slightly better management would have been better company-wise.
Slow Good Productive Place To Work
Assembler/Manufacturing (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 4, 2014
Its a fun teamwork slow pace to work. Its a great company to work for. The Management is very understanding and will work with you with any problems
Fun place to work very Productive
Temporary Accounting Clerk- A/P (Former Employee), Philadelphia, Pa 19102June 4, 2014
Pros: free candy
Inputting freight bills and matching to bills of lading in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta System, for Frankford Candy Company.
Open Mail daily, stamp invoice received, and put vendors, G/L coding, and cost account center. General ledger adjustments, as needed.
Inputting freight bills and matching to bills of lading in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta System, for – more... Frankford Candy Company.
Help with mailing of daily checks, and assist AP manager with whatever projects I am asked to do. Able to meet deadlines, input 100-200 vouchers daily. Supervisors were very impressed with ability to multi task, and ability to learn their system so quickly. Ability to accurately post the freight bills, and keep up the high volume of invoices needed to be done. Filing and any other special projects asked to perform. – less
Real Estate Mortgage Support
Mortgage Servicing Specialist II (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 4, 2014
Pros: bank of america
Cons: process changes
Organized, detailed, well rounded and job opportunities.
Productive placew to work
Blue-Tooth Analyst (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJune 4, 2014
A typical day at work was a lot of testing and trouble shooting. Software updates.
Wonderful Company
Associate (Current Employee), Westerville, OHJune 4, 2014
Pros: understanding to the current market needs.
Cons: none.
I have utilized Adecco since 1995 for positions during times of transition and they never let you down. The staff there is hardworking, knowledgeable, and willing to find you the right "fit" for both you and the client.
Fast paced manufacturing facility
Material Technician (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 4, 2014
Not a bad employer. My first assignment was a decent job. The people who work behind the scenes could have a better attitude when you call them to let them know of how your doing.

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more