Adecco

4.9K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Overall was good
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Atkinson, WIAugust 4, 2015
Pros: time cards and hours
Cons: more help with employee
Management needs to be in contact with employees on time cards and hours and pay and paid holidays. No information was given to me, I had to do allot of emails back and forth between Adecco and myself. Supervisor was not patient at all. Short and no fee back.
Productive Work Place
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 4, 2015
Data Entry Operator Entered all data into various computer systems and verified source documents from income tax forms
Good place to work but with health problems unforgiving
Material Handler (Former Employee), Marshall, ILAugust 3, 2015
Pros: good people to work with, subway in building for lunches
Cons: Same people are always in a bad mood when on shift, being on feet for ten to eleven hours with only three breaks
the job was very interesting and the workers are very good people to talk and spend time with However spending eleven and a-half hours on your feet was very hard since I suffer from diabetic neuropathy in both of my feet. Overall a good experience, put in for a maintenance job but was told that they only promote after you are hired by ZFTRW full time and maintenance is only hired in house.
Great work place.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Sunbury, OHAugust 1, 2015
Great work place with great work environment. Would give good review every time was a great job. Wonderful People all round.
Great Company
Driver / Mix Pumper and Preparer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 31, 2015
This company provided me with an opportunity to work, after I had come back from driving over the road. The 3 months I worked there allowed me to learn something new. It taught me the technique of hydro-seeding and reading blueprints; which I had never had the opportunity to encounter before.
WORK WORK
Executive Search Consultant (Former Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 31, 2015
Work life balance is key but short staffed and will have to work long hours. Benefits are great and PTO days but assistance and training is at it's lowest.
Agency with nice staff
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Professional staff, good placement
Cons: Assignments might suck
I had an Adecco assignment at Ahresty Wilmington Corporation. Adecco is a placement agency.

About the agency:
The office in Wilmington had very professional staff, a clean work enviroment, and lots of career resources.

About the assignment:
My Adecco supervisors on-site at Ahresty were overworked from constant turnover. They knew what they were doing, and did their best to get everything done in a timely fashion. My experiences with them were mostly positive.

I reported to them, but I was also more or less working for Ahresty at the same time. I had dealings with the on-site shift production leaders.

My on-site experiences with Ahresty were an interesting: unsafe work environment, unclean work areas, too much overtime, and not being treated like a human being. It took me seven months to get hired on, and I think that's on Ahresty.

I will recommend Adecco as a placement agency.
I cannot recommend any assignments at Ahresty Wilmington Corporation. Turnover averages 400% on the temp end at that particular place.

Pro tip:
Ask about the turn-over in an assignment before you sign on for it. If it exceeds 100%, there might be a problem!
unknown
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2015
i have been with adecco for many years off and on and since ive come back that last 2 years it has been rocky with gaining employment
Decent place to work, not many opportunities for advancement at my location (eBay)
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Richwood, KYJuly 30, 2015
It was a decent place to work, the pay could be better. Not very many opportunities for advancement at eBay. Quite a few lazy workers, the fresh out of high school type.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJuly 30, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Loved working for Adecco was on assignment at TD Bank where is was a great environment with great team members great management
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Commission Based
Cons: Must have short talk time even if you get a sale from t the customer
Loved the job and floor leads were very helpful when I had questions. Lover talking to customers that were on a fixed income so that I could help them set up a plan that most fix the budget.
it was good but cold
meat packaging (Former Employee), greensburg paJuly 30, 2015
you put meat in boxes and made sure they weight right. the hardest part was really nothing just it was a little cold but that what it had to be so meat wouldn't defrost.
Fun creative environment
Spreadsheet data entry for copiers (Current Employee), AtlantaJuly 30, 2015
I love this place because I have learned so much about architecture and the people here are great. They have inspired me to do what I love.
Fast-paced and lively place to work
Associate (Former Employee), Bellefontaine, OHJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Easy work
Cons: Takes awhile for full-time
Very easy work and decent pay. Not much interaction with management and not a lot of room for advancement. Always a friendly environment.
Adecco was able to provide me temp work for almost 1 year.
Staff Assistant (Former Employee), Frankfort KYJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Flexible Hours; excellent staff
Cons: No full-time position available.
Various types of administrative work performed for Kentucky Emergency Management, Planning Division. Served at Help Desk for facilities needing to submit their Tier2 info online and were not familiar with the online process.
For that time typical contract company
Problem Solver (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2015
Pros: The opportunity to work in different industries.
Cons: Lack of transparency.
I worked nights and the client at that time was Amazon.com. I learned how to add in inventory, and saw what great effort Amazon puts into putting out quality products.

Management wasn't always transparent, but they were kind and didn't treat people with disrespect.

Hardest part of the job was the night hours, and that it was precision oriented (ie run like the military minus the guns). Also being let go before Christmas.

Adecco didn't let their employees know that we were seasonal employees. May have also been a sign of the times but they didn't call back for other job assignments.
Adecco is a great staffing company
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Professional
Cons: Bonuses
Adecco is a great staffing company that always checked to be sure I was happy within my work environment. Also resourceful in locating the perfect fit based on my experience
typical work day
MATERIAL HANDLER/ PACKER (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
A descent place to work.Stay focus and you will be destined for greatness. Management could be better. Problems rise due to lack of communication.Overall, they operate fair.
N/A
Customer Support (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Working with different people
Cons: shortbreaks, no job security
Adecco is a staffing agency that found me temporary jobs that did not become permanent. I enjoyed the experience it allowed me to gain while working for this company.
Nice environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 28, 2015
The employees were nice and helpful. The trainers were exciting to work with but I only did the training part and then moved to a different employer.
Headquarters
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Building 200, Suite 400