Adecco Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,779 reviews matching the search
Very serious and quiet environment
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 21, 2016
I company is ok to work for they seem to care about their employees. The work is overnight so its hard at times to stay awake. The supervisor is very stern at time.
Benefits
Cons
short breaks
Nice company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Garfield, NJMay 21, 2016
It is a great agency, they always try to get me a nice assignment as soon as possible.
They have an easy website to post the working hours and of course they pay on time.
Pros
Nice assignments
Cons
Found me a great fit company to work for
Data Entry/Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 20, 2016
Adecco USA helped me find a job that was different from my typical customer service positions I am used to. They were very friendly and worked well with me.
Pros
Free bus passes
Cons
Temporary position
Fast pace, friendly
Senior Client Program Manager II (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 20, 2016
My day went by fast always something to do. Love to help a candidates find the right job for them. Love to change peoples lives by improving their employment status.
Pros
very good insurance
Cons
High turn over in management
Papers, and so much more.
Dock Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 19, 2016
Seven days a week, each day starting the same. Finding the print count, how many newspapers per bundle, and then sorting them out for the paper carriers. I learned while working at Adecco how to operate fork lifts, and pallet jacks. How to work around conveyor belts safely, how to manage a group of people even in hostile situations. I learned how to work in a high stress environment, and how important every little detail can be. The district managers and general managers I worked with were very knowledgeable and were always willing to provide guidance on unique situations. My co-workers varied more here than any other job, I tried to find a common ground with each of them so that we could work together in relative harmony. The hardest part of the job was working seven days a week, even in storms and hurricanes. The most enjoyable part of the job was working inside and outside, being able to enjoy calm and warm Florida nights.
Pros
Good pay, going home when the work is finished, leading to short work nights on occasion.
Cons
Working in inclement weather, working seven days a week.
Warehouse
Selector (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 18, 2016
As a warehouse worker, producing battery molds for boats, which included flaming trimming and making sure the mold was properly weighed, enjoyed the staff good people to be around with, enjoyed the cookouts , and bonuses.
Productive place to work in
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 18, 2016
A typical day at work starts with a team meeting detailing what we will do that day, and the times that we will be doing them. the number of hours depends on the amount of work that we have to do, not including the hour-long lunch break at 11:00 til Noon. I have learned a lot from the co-workers and the management, like how to sort mail and how to pack them, how to organize the mail for transport. My co-workers were great, they were very energetic and ready to start the day, we also laugh and learn with each other. The hardest part of the job is how to pack the mail neatly so that is can't drop. But the most enjoyable part is the relationships that I forged with the people I worked with.
productive workplace
WAREHOUSE PERSON (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 18, 2016
enjoyed working with them. only been to a couple of assignments but the ones i have been to got me by and got me a lot of experience.
Extremely Helpful
Home Test Scorer (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 18, 2016
Assisted expediently with employment as requested. Response to needs are met and they review your qualifications to adequately match assignment needs.
Cons
Assignemts do not always last as long as initally advised
great place to work
Parts catcher (Former Employee) –  Mount Sterling, KYMay 18, 2016
Nice people and nice place, they know you don't know everything and help you out all the time.clean and safe place to work
Pros
team work, 12hr shifts, helpful, guaranteed pay raise
Cons
low starting pay
Well organized and fun workplace.
Data Entry Auditor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 17, 2016
In a typical day at work I was responsible of audit, reconciled and fix any error regarding the vacations, sickness, military and motherhood balances in payroll for the state police officers. In this job I did learned to perform an internal audit, to take additional responsibilities in a work place and leadership. The management was well organized and set a good work plan to achieve the project goals in both short and long term. My team was well prepare and motivated to help the company to achieve it's goals and they were always willing to help and improve our workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job were my great team mates and the fair work distribution among the team.
Pros
Regular team mates activities.(Baseball games, paint ball etc.)
Cons
Healthcare
Good
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  McKleansville, NCMay 17, 2016
Temp service that truly assists people in finding their true positions.
Hiring agents work diligently to place their clients.
Pros
Good personnel
Adecco
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 17, 2016
Some extremely good people. This position gives me an sense of purpose in helping people find work to provide for themselves and their families.
Pros
Great People
Good professional and very helpful to the Candidate.
Fraud Analyst II and I (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 16, 2016
I enjoyed Adecco hiring me in a great place of employment with Bank of America. Wonderful co-workers and vrey nuice work environment.
Pros
A lot of pot lucks.
Cons
just a busy call environment.
working for an agency is never really fun unless they place you somewhere you are comfortable at.
Logistics (Former Employee) –  New York StateMay 16, 2016
Working for Addecco was a great experience for me being placed at different work sites helped me to learn alot of different things.And the staff was excellent to work with and for. It was a pleasure to be called back to certain assignments.
Pros
the worksites and the overtime
Cons
Breaks were to short
Prefer not to answer
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 15, 2016
Global company with many offices
Ability to work globally
Salaries does not match experience
Not enough training provided
Staff is overworked and ATS is outdated
great for temporary work
Site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 13, 2016
If you need a temporary job this is the place to go however the compensation is minimal and recognition of hard work goes unnoticed by managment
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
location
good job to have, sorry to see business decline.
Groundskeeper of unwanted plants and shrubs (Former Employee) –  california steel inc. Fontana CAMay 13, 2016
good working environment with good hourly pay, all shifts available in all departments, 8 hour shifts with overtime when needed.
Pros
many jobs openings at start of hire.
Cons
no set time limit for full time employment.
adecco
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMay 13, 2016
It was a great experience. While working on the assembly line I learned different techniques that made me more proficient in the job. The co-workers were very welcoming in helping learn the job , we got along very great. I did not find anything hard during my time here. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I was assembling a product that a customer will be proud to have.
A good temp agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, PAMay 12, 2016
Adecco is a good place to find work once you get through the tedious bureaucracy and communication delays. I'm still waiting to hear back from them about my refile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.