Adecco Employee Reviews

Found 5,301 reviews matching the search
It is an OKAY place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXOctober 9, 2016
Adecco does not offer job security or advancement opportunities for non professional positions. Non professional positions probably make up for at least 40% of their workforce if not more. The pay does not match with experience or the amount of labor used to perform the job functions. Overall it is an okay place to work for unskilled laborers.
Interesting and challenging work
Software Engineer II Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 13, 2016
Lead a team of manual and automated testers in developing, executing and maintaining multiple test sets to verify the behavior and functionality met expectations.
Pros
Interesting problems to solve
Cons
Contractors are treated much worse than regular employees
Learning something new
Wells Fargo Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 29, 2017
I was a loan processor. I like the environment. There was different types of positions that you could move up to. I had to review loans to make sure no documents were altered, This was a good job because I am a detailed oriented person.
Pros
good office environment
Cons
Temporary work
Hiring ex-felons
Job Applicant (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHOctober 22, 2016
This company once they know you have any criminal history no matter how long ago your history. THEY DON"T HIRE EX-FELONS to Well paying JOBS. What they offer is below the standard of living in this economy today. The staffing people in Troy are silver tongued and doubled talkers.
Pros
Temp-to-Hire Positions
Cons
Not the place if have Any Criminal Record
Very productive company & recruiters.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VADecember 5, 2016
I had great experiences with is company. We had a recruiter on site,and they met all of our needs. Contracted for them since 2008,and they called me for every open position. My last assignment was in 2015. Very pleased with Adecco in Alexandria, VA.
Pros
Great pay!
Responsible
Payroll Officer (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoJanuary 29, 2017
Experience in payroll, finance, human resource. Committed to the company to give maximum. More than 10 years experience. Willing to relocate me if necessary for the goosd and improvement of the company. I do not speak English fluently, but I do and write it.
Pros
Training and seminars
Cons
salary
Good helpful company
Temp (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2017
Place people with jobs that we can become permanent,very helpful staff, co-workers are easy to get along with,I like this company because I can talk to them about problems, personal,are work related and they listen with a bias mind
Pros
Caters lunch every other wednesday
Cons
Need more hrs in week
Great company
Picker/Packer, Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 5, 2017
Good place, supplied me with with lots of work. Ive worked with them for around six months now. They have a wide variety of work catering to all sorts of people with all sorts of skills. If you're looking for some work in the Raleigh area I suggest you go check them out.
Cost me work
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Norfolk Naval Station, VAJanuary 7, 2017
When it came time to move sites they wanted me to cover my expenses on a credit card and then get reimbursed at a later date. I couldn't afford that and to top it off they wouldn't release me to go on the contract with anyone else. Thanks for nothing.
Pros
Money was good
Cons
Not employee friendly
Temporary Employment Agency
General Labor/Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PA 15601December 8, 2016
The company is a very good company to work fore. They are great for obtaining work experience which is also great in helping build a resume while seeking full-time permanent work.
Pros
Great for obtaining work experiance for building your resume.
Cons
Temporary employment
Good balance of hours worked and free time.
Client Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 21, 2016
This was a good and challenging position that allowed a good work/life balance. Unfortunately, there was not a lot of room to grow within the company. Very small raises every year.
Pros
Steady salaried paycheck for 40 hours.
Cons
Bad work environment and no room to grow.
various (Temp) manufacturing positions
Lineman (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 27, 2017
well organized in finding my skill set and getting me work in an optimum work environment. Not too much skilled trades work but general warehouse work. got me famuliar with production work
Pros
organized
Cons
Temp work is difficult, u sometimes get a new job every 3 months
Adecco, the Staffing service that does the most, LOL
Temp. Factory work (Former Employee) –  Blawnox, PADecember 8, 2016
All they want is to get you in the door and as a registered employee of them, once your in the system then they could careless, 1 job in a year... Lol
Pros
Its a pay check
Cons
Its a temp service that doesnt care about there employees, only the companies they are hiring for
Worst company i ever work for.
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 9, 2016
Waisted time i will never get back. I didnt get paid when i was suppose too. I will never recommend them to anyone. Lost my time sheet ,Didnt pay for right hours i worked. Many ppl on the shift i work had same issues. The manger at the branch where nice but the HR and payroll sucks .
Great environment to work
Picker/Packer/Scanner/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAFebruary 8, 2017
The company itself is very unorganized. Definitely needs more professional people who are aware of some of the problems affecting their employees, and not what makes them look good.
Pros
Cons
Constantly going through the Security gate
Great Company
Pensions Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 21, 2017
Worked under contract with Adecco for about 5 years. The job assignments that they placed me with were excellent matches for my skill set. Once you get to know the staff work becomes easy to find.
Pros
Option for benefits, and they pay bonus.
Cons
Getting through to staff
Great company to work for, good compensation
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2017
Adecco offers high quality jobs with good pay. None of those low paying jobs that no one else wants. Great companies that you want to secure a permanent position with.
Pros
friendly staff, good positions, lots of available work
Cons
no office in concord
They can pay there people more, and also treat them better
3rd Shift Temp. Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCJanuary 13, 2017
I've been there for weeks and I see al ready that they don't treat there workers good. Many people have been there years and are still Tamp. which is not right at all.
Pros
They do find you work.
Cons
They don't pay much for what you do.
It's just ok
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHSeptember 7, 2016
Depending on your job assignment it can either be really good or really bad. Over all it was just ok it was a paycheck and the overtime was good. Most company's only take the best so don't expect to be hired in unless you work your butt off and are always on time and no call offs. One of the things that did bug me was if your were sick or going on vacation even after working there for 10 months I didn't have any since I was a temp. They have decent insurance for a temp agency I've seen a lot worse.
Pros
Pay (usually)
Cons
Vacation/Sick Days Assignment can end at any time leaving you jobless.
New Manager is Great she works with your talents utilizes your skills with job opportuniities
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYSeptember 7, 2016
My New Manager Consultant is amazing she in in sink with my skill set and matches it to the correct job opportunities for the best results for both clients including myself. LW is wonderful and great to talk to she realizes that you are a person and not just a number.
I enjoy working with her. Very personable.
Pros
Open to my Flexibility
Cons
While on vacation orther staff do not Work toward maintaing consistent contracts assignments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.