Adecco
4,086 reviews

Adecco Employer Reviews

Staffing Agency for Harland Clarke
Customer Sales & Service (Former Employee), San AntonioJanuary 28, 2015
I was initially hired for a sales project contracted from White Fence. I excelled at this position, and was picked up as an employee of Harland Clarke, within 3 months.
Stressful place.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: friendly environment.
Cons: short breaks and no benefits
A typical day at work: Come answer phones for 4 hours then an 30 min lunch, then answer phones for another 4 hours.

What I learned: Hospitality, control anger.

Management: Mostly kept thing under control besides timing.

Co-Worker: some are polite and others can be really arrogant

Hardest part: Dealing with an escalated customer

Enjoyable: playing pool while on break
productive environment
machine operator, and material handler (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJanuary 27, 2015
machine operator inspecting, weighing, packing material.
Staffing agency
Telecommunications Repair Technician (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 27, 2015
Enjoyed working for this company, they had paid holidays and the pay pretty much matched what the job was. For a temporary Agency I would recommend this company. I also learned that they have a good way of getting temp to hire positions if that is what someone is looking for.
Has been hard to find second assignment
Manufacturing Worker (Former Employee), KSJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: helped me to find work
Cons: have had no work after first job
I really did not talk to or communicate much with them. They did find me 1 assignment. Then i worked till layoff
Employee oriented work environment
QA Analyst (Consultant) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2015
At Adecco I assisted the QA team testing HR applications, writing test scripts and writing test plans. Every morning I would be part of a call to the off shore team to discuss what bug were raised and found. There would be meetings I would attend depending on the projects.
Great for Temporary placements
Service Department Associate (Former Employee), Holland, MIJanuary 27, 2015
Adecco is a great place to get your feet wet and try out jobs you otherwise might not have gotten to try. If you only need temporary placement, it's a great place.
Productive and Challenging
Team Leader/Administrator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: experience, challenges, interaction with people from all walks of life
Cons: healthcare and benefits
A typical day at work is multitasking and time management. I've learned the transportation industry, supply chain solutions, and several computer systems. I've also learned the value of assembling a strong team oriented group. I've found that my managers are knowledgeable and are will to lend a helping hand when needed. The hardest part about this job is not knowing when your work day is going to end. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility.
Speed & Strength
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: liked having weekends off and breaks were nice.
Cons: just wasn't for me. i love being in the kitchen.
First Warehouse job I've ever had. It was definitely a new experience for me. My work experience has always been in the restaurant field but was fun to try something new.
A good place to gain experience in various atmospheres.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: various atmospheres
Cons: advancement
I would go from assignment to assignment filling in for others to assist in daily work tasks based on the individual job I happen to be working. The assignments were fun and exciting as well as some co-workers. The only hard part of the job was finding the locations of each job on day 1 of that particular assignment.
good hours
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCJanuary 26, 2015
This company provide direct hiring services, a good working environment and a laid back non strict management.
Productive and Rewarding working on so many levels
Project Management Specialist/Prudential Financial (Former Employee), Newark, NJJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: adecco offer so many work opportunities.
Cons: there are no cons at this time
Adecco is a temporary agency and I was given the opportunity to work with so many fortune 500 companies. I got to meet so many people and work with so many people on many different levels. Vice Presidents, Sr. Vice President, Directors, Managers and Supervisors.

Working with contractors, setting up accounts external and internal.
Technical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: many different experiences
Cons: too far of a drive
Interesting job because you get to meet and learn about many people.
Great agency
General Laborer (Current Employee), san diego, caJanuary 25, 2015
Many different job placements. Overall good employees and co workers
Hazardous to my health, unclean and unfair labor practices.
Stacker Operator (Former Employee), Tooele, UTJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: transportation was close to home.
Cons: violation of procedures, dirty work area, hazardous to my health, supervisor would not supply personal protective equipment.
Show up to work, cut fiber glass insulation without respiratory protection. Stack insulation, load trucks, operated cutting machinery and saw. Forklift Operations.
fast pace work environment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAJanuary 24, 2015
Good place to work,
Management could use more guidelines and structure
They always assign you positions that you are qualified to do
CLERICAL (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: short term assignments
You must always get to the assignment on time. Learn about the position and what it entails, ask questions, and make sure that you are doing your best and if it is not for you they will reassign to another company that may be more suitable for you. They are a great agency to work for.
temp
janitor (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Adecco were nice to work with but the availability to find work through them was very difficult
Great pay
Inspector (Former Employee), greenville, scJanuary 22, 2015
This was an okay job, just wasn't for me.I didn't like the plant environment or 3rd shift.
Employment agency
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Arvada ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: clerical duties
Cons: job ending
Adecco found me a few jobs that i really enjoyed just to bad they endded. The management was very good and the pay was just as good. The hardest thing about this job was really nothing just Loved it engeneral. I have leared alot from working with Adecco lot of experience & enjoyment..

About Adecco

At Adecco, we work for you. Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size – Read more