Adecco

4.7K reviews

Adecco Employee Reviews

Hard labor
Customer Service Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 5, 2015
I've worked for them twice. First at a call center. The second and third times at a warehouse. The warehouse work was backbreaking and paid minimum wage.
Nice Staff
Seasonal Greeter (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Friendly Staff
Cons: None
Really great staff that helped connect me to different jobs. I would recommend them to anyone really. Very flexible with what job criteria I was looking for.
Medical Secretary
Medical Office Clerk (Former Employee), Caguas, PRJuly 5, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
Give medical support to patients incoming the office. Provide information they request such as appointments and any other general information. Create patients record, confirm medical insurance information and collect the deductible for the medical service. Petty Cash and Medical Billing to Companies using Medical One and Immediata.
The people in the company made the job worth every minute.
Front Desk Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Kept busy, multi-tasking, data entry and got to work with powerpoint.
Cons: It was a temporary position, would have liked to stay.
I started a work day by turning on the phones so I could direct all incoming calls to the correct, designated person or department. I had appointment throughout the day for candidates to come in and do pre-employment testing. I would set them up on the computer and give instructions, when completed I would print off the results and scan and send results to the HR recruiters. I would also have appointments for candidates coming in to interview with supervisors or team leads. I would communicate through the computer or phone to the supervisor or team lead, the candidate had all the paper, which I would organize and give to the team lead when the came out to get the candidate or send the paperwork with the candidate to the team lead or supervisor area they specified. For the candidates who were hired I would organize their paperwork and make their personnel file. Handled termination paperwork, verified current employment to covered entities. Greeted visitors, announced them to the person they came to see. I truly enjoyed meeting all my co-workers everyday and interacting with all departments. I enjoyed interacting with each candidate that came through.
Productive Company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AzJuly 3, 2015
Adecco is a very reliable company ive worked with , paid me on time every check was correct. id highly recommend job seekers to look into careers at adecco.
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: None
This was a great position for me. I enjoy working with numbers and finding errors. This was a contract position and it was moved to Fort Worth. I value everything they did for me and appreciate everything they did for me.
Enjoyed providing superious customer service
Store Operations Representative (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: weekly pay compensation
Cons: temporary contract position
I executed daily shopping tasks & inventory checks, using a range of mobile devices. I worked with retail store management to integrate operations & troubleshoot issues and initiated inventory validation checks. I worked with design team to test new operations processes & provided key insights for quality feedback.

Great national recruitment firm
Senior Account Executive, General Staffing (Current Employee), Framingham, MAJuly 2, 2015
7th largest Employer in the world, a great Global company to be a part of. Excellent company culture, opportunity for advancement & benefits ( medical, retirement,etc..)
Horrendous Supervisors/Management
CSR III (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 1, 2015
Pros: It was a job
Cons: Poor pay, negative environment, load some employees w/ a large workload and others just gossip.
It is not the employees who work hard that advance. It is the gossips who sit with Mgmt for hrs each day that do advance. If you do not tell on people, you are viewed with suspicion instead of as a mature adult focusing on the job. The do not understand FMLA or many other laws protecting employees.

BIGGEST SIGN OF TROUBLE: VERY HIGH TURNOVER.
not enough work
Technical Support (Former Employee), Westminster, COJuly 1, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: prro management
Busy to much overtime change no communication from management lots of down time do system problems and phone problems all the time
nice envirnonment
Associate/Laborer (Current Employee), New Castle, DEJuly 1, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: lack of communciation
enjoyed working with company and various clients,co-workers but wasnt steady work so resorted to other changes in addition i still touch base time to time for opportuntites
Temp to hire
Factory worker (Former Employee), Wilmington, OHJune 30, 2015
Pros: Could get time off
Cons: Had to go full time
I enjoyed working for this Addeco they really took care of its people. The only problem I saw was no real advancement and the jobs were temp to hire and that once in a factory you were stuck
Enjoyable Work Environment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Gary, INJune 29, 2015
I learned how to input tables and formulas in Excel.

I enjoyed the co-workers that I worked with.

The deadlines for the reports were sometimes hard to meet.
Very enjoyable experience.
Assembly And Inspection (Former Employee), Elyria, OHJune 29, 2015
Learned how to do propane conversions on Ford cutaway vans and natural gas conversions on full size Ford vans. Pretty much left alone to do the vans once we were shown. Did allot of vans in the 9+ months I was there.
I enjoy working there
Application Processor (Former Employee), New Castle, DEJune 29, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: The hours was long some days
We start with our daily update,i learned a lot about the work that we did there, the management tame was really good to work for, my co-workers was very helpful, was working at nite, I was able to learn new things.
Temporary - Contractural
Data Entry Coupon Specialist (Former Employee), Norwood, OHJune 29, 2015
The location was near my home, it was an office position, keying coupons, during the past two years I was employed there I had perfect attendance however, this position was not a temp to hire position at proctor and gamble, so I needed to gain full time employment.
Work environment is condusive to learning various skills.
Full Service Representative (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 28, 2015
Pros: Learning growth and stable hours
Cons: Potential for permanancy
Adecco has kept me continuously employed on assignment, however, the work location does not lend itself to permanent employment.
Productive and fun workplace.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 27, 2015
Pros: It provides income while looking for a permanent job
Cons: Its not permanent employment
I have an appreciation for staffing agencies. It allows you to help companies when needed and learn a variety of new skills.
Stressful and draining
Operator (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 26, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Horrible Management
Management is harsh and unyielding, was not an ideal work place unless you like that. The co-workers were the only things good about that place, unless you made friends with the wrong people. People were always getting yelled at and blamed because of something the management did.
productive
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 26, 2015
Pros: good environment
Cons: too far
good eperiences had fun working there but needed more hoursgood atmosphere and is a far drive but good experience there was a lot of different products and learned how to use a rf scan gun
Headquarters
10151 Deerwood Park Blvd.
Building 200, Suite 400