Looking for a Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Companion for an elderly woman suffering from Parkinsons. Must live in the Millville/Vineland area of New Jersey.
Performs personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Administrating medications
Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):
- Vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors
- Doing dishes
- Changing bed linens
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Prepares meals and snacks
Caregivers must spend at least 80% of their work time providing fellowship, care and protection for client. Any general household work must be less than 20% of the caregiver's working time during each shift. Shifts are 6 hours. Looking for someone from 2PM to 8 PM.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course as required by state law.
- Current CPR certificate is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.