Adelante Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Job
Diana Ibarra-office manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2015
This is a community health based, large organization. Great benefits and good organization. Enjoy working here; must have a heart for the underserved.
Pros
Great benefits and competitive pay
I loved it there
Back Office Medical Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZAugust 20, 2014
Managers are awesome, so is the CEO! All of the staff is great and helpful.
Fun
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZJanuary 22, 2014
This office is a non-profit which brings a lot of patients for different cultures that we help insure or uninsured, we provide the best care we can for our patients.
Cons
short breaks
Stressfull environment to work in.
Community Nutrition Educator (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZJanuary 21, 2014
Learned a lot of things about myself in this position in that I am capable of a great caseload of work, I am a fast learner, and I have the potential to be a great asset to my employer.
I this line of work one needs to be quick, productive, and genuine, three skills I found myself to be great at. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the children and their families, it was especially rewarding to see the progress that families made towards a healthier way of living.
Pros
making a difference in families lives towards leading a healthier lifestyle.
Cons
stressful work environment, no room for growth, poor management.
Love people I work with extremely fast paced environment
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 26, 2013
verifing insurances, checking in and out of patients, scheduling of appointments, reminder calls, handling an ever changing schedule. fitting in same day appointments scanning of insurance cards and health histories. very much a team atomosphere
Pros
your days go by very fast, everybody works together to get the job done
Cons
under staffing which results in no time for breaks
Great Job to learn so many new things, and move up in the field
Lizbeth Vasquez - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2013
I loved this job. I started off working in the call center in the corporate office. I enjoyed working dual lines. Both English and Spanish. But I learned every department within the call center. Operator, Medical Records, Scheduling, Referrals. Towards the end I was a lead referral coordinator. I loved my job. Helping people and doing everything possible so that they could take care of their medical needs. People came asking for me. It made me feel wanted in this company. I loved all my coworkers.
great place to work
EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZMay 31, 2013
Very Efficient with patient care and very friendly and passionate about the healthcare of the patients
Friendly Workplace
Customer Service Agent/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gila Bend, AZJanuary 23, 2013
This job was very interesting. Some of the co-workers were friendly however confidentiality was not used very much. Because it was a small town everybody gossiped about others health and problems.
Thriving company with very professional management and excellent stability.
Physician (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZNovember 1, 2012
On a typical day at work the volume would almost never be overwhelming. Well staffed to cover patient needs. While at this company I learned what is to be at a very professional work environment. The management team was excellent and was always there to listen to all employees. Co-workers at this company are always top-notch. “Bad apples” got dealt with promptly. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that there was a company that stood behind their employees 100%.
Pros
manageable work load.
Cons
compensation could be better.
Changing Workplace
Nurse Extern (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZOctober 3, 2012
This place is on the fast track to the newest technology in healthcare.
Very good work environment
Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZAugust 27, 2012
Adelante Healthcare Pharmacy is new pharmacy. Very good working environment. Easy access with medical providers, and medical staff. Because it is a new pharmacy, volume is low, but steadily increasing each month.