Adelante Healthcare Employee Reviews

No room to grow
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 28, 2017
Poor management. Management does not take care of its employees nor cares about employee input. Nonetheless the manager is unnaproachable and has no experience in the medical field.
Pros
Lunches
Adelante healthcare
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 1, 2017
A topical day at work come in every morning clock in on my computer just like everyone else and do the same thing everyday. The job that I had was just scanning medical records and putting it into the patients chart
Cons
Short break
I enjoyed working for Adelante Healthcare. I dedicated 14 plus years to this organization.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZOctober 3, 2017
I love Adelante mission and the care it provides to our community. Adelante engages it patient care and provides the utmost care to its patients. The doctors are phenemonal, very caring and considerate to each patient and they're needs. Every person is us treated with dignity and respect.
I enjoyed working with my colleagues.Adelante offers on-going training and up to date with patient care and technology.
A great organization with a great mission
Adelante employee (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2017
Adelante is a non-profit community health center. Their medical offices are very nice and patients receive great care. Benefits are great- 3 weeks PTO, medical, dental, vision, they contribute to your HSA account, community service days, tuition reimbursement, many holidays and they buy your uniform. Pay is not bad. You have to remember they are a non profit organization so you are not going to be paid as well as you might at a for profit or public organization. No organization is perfect, but I enjoy working here and for an organization that helps the community.
The patients are worth going in for most are really grateful.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 30, 2017
Drama in every department. Over worked. Careless scheduling. Dental assistants are under appreciated. Confidentiality is not respected amongst management and employees.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
schedules
love it
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 23, 2017
such an amazing company to work for, amazing leadership and the culture is amazing, they are always looking to improve and go above and beyond in customer service
Adelante Healthcare
MEDICAL SPECIALIST/MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 31, 2017
The company is very good with skill and technique refresher's. Everyone employed there is very active in patient care and go above and beyond to meet patients needs.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
no bonuses or chance for a raise
bad pay/ terrible management
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 27, 2017
Today someone asked me about my experience working here and I thought I'd give some advise to potential new hires so they're able to have an insight working for a company such as adelante . I decided to work here while I put myself threw school. Big mistake. This work place is full of drama. The dentist would talk about her staff/patients and make the environment not pleasant. Management was terrible and it got worse when someone new took charge. They also rehired a director that providers always complained about and his horrible leadership skills. If you work hard you will either get fired or you will leave this place because the pay is not worth the drama, but if you are lazy and kiss up to the right people your job is guaranteed.
Pros
work to help the community
Cons
bad pay/ bad management
If you're looking for a job in IT here, look elsewhere
Technology Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2017
When I first started in the IT department it was great. A little over a year and a half ago the department received and new Director & Manager. After that the department quickly shifted to a negative place to be. You're supposed to be able to rely on your department heads, not here. They're never there (like ever), several of us overheard them talking bad other employees in the same department. We felt this was really unprofessional & it resulted in having on our talented techs wind up quitting & leaving the company because he was so fed up. You get the vibe that they just really don't care. The IT department at Adelante has a high hire / fire rate. 80% of the people I started with no longer work there once new management came in.

The pay is low & no where near worth the amount of bs you have to put up with on a daily basis from other departments. Everyone looks miserable at the corporate office, but no cares.

There's really no room for advancement at least not in IT.
Pros
Job Work / Life Balance
Worked with excellent doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 13, 2017
the work day was excellent when I worked with a doctor but when new management came in, changed my position to a float MA and asked for schedule adjustment for less work hours due to furthering my education and she wouldn't work with me
Pros
doctors, some staff, and patients
Cons
bad management
Good place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 22, 2016
Nice locations and places. No complaints about the company. So yeah nothing much else to say just that it's nice an patients are great
Cons
Big Company, No room to grow.
Medical Assistant/ Front Office (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 25, 2016
I've worked at Adelante Healthcare for a year and a half now, and I love what the company is about but the pay is very little for amount of work the employees get. There is no room to grow or move up. Also no room for pay raises. I really enjoyed the managers I worked with but some of the doctors were not ethical. That bothered me. My coworkers were all drama and sometimes was not enjoyable going to work. Long hours, didn't have much of a life.
Pros
One day off during the week
Cons
long hours, health insurence is horrible.
Rewarding
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 21, 2015
No company is perfect but people should try and fix whats broken. I try very hard to contribute but if falls on deaf ears. A lot of potentila but bad management and bogus positions.
Pros
Help people
Cons
Pay
Great Job
Diana Ibarra-office manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 6, 2015
This is a community health based, large organization. Great benefits and good organization. Enjoy working here; must have a heart for the underserved.
Pros
Great benefits and competitive pay
I loved it there
Back Office Medical Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZAugust 20, 2014
Managers are awesome, so is the CEO! All of the staff is great and helpful.
Fun
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZJanuary 22, 2014
This office is a non-profit which brings a lot of patients for different cultures that we help insure or uninsured, we provide the best care we can for our patients.
Cons
Short breaks
Stressfull environment to work in.
Community Nutrition Educator (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZJanuary 21, 2014
Learned a lot of things about myself in this position in that I am capable of a great caseload of work, I am a fast learner, and I have the potential to be a great asset to my employer.
I this line of work one needs to be quick, productive, and genuine, three skills I found myself to be great at. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the children and their families, it was especially rewarding to see the progress that families made towards a healthier way of living.
Pros
Making a difference in families lives towards leading a healthier lifestyle.
Cons
Stressful work environment, no room for growth, poor management.
Love people I work with extremely fast paced environment
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZJune 26, 2013
verifing insurances, checking in and out of patients, scheduling of appointments, reminder calls, handling an ever changing schedule. fitting in same day appointments scanning of insurance cards and health histories. very much a team atomosphere
Pros
your days go by very fast, everybody works together to get the job done
Cons
under staffing which results in no time for breaks
Great Job to learn so many new things, and move up in the field
Lizbeth Vasquez - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2013
I loved this job. I started off working in the call center in the corporate office. I enjoyed working dual lines. Both English and Spanish. But I learned every department within the call center. Operator, Medical Records, Scheduling, Referrals. Towards the end I was a lead referral coordinator. I loved my job. Helping people and doing everything possible so that they could take care of their medical needs. People came asking for me. It made me feel wanted in this company. I loved all my coworkers.
great place to work
EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZMay 31, 2013
Very Efficient with patient care and very friendly and passionate about the healthcare of the patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adelante Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Adelante Healthcare Reviews by Location