Exchange Sustainment Systems Engineer - Senior
Job Number : 721559
Location : Fort Huachuca, AZ
Shift : 1st
Security Clearance Status : Active and/or Able to Obtain
Security Clearance Type : Secret
US Citizenship Required : Yes
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Employment Status : Regular Full-Time
Travel : Up to 25%
As our Exchange Sustainment Systems Engineer - Senior ( Systems Engineer IV ) you will provide engineering support to the NETCOM ACofS, G-5. You will provide technical integration, design, and engineering support in administering and sustaining non-enterprise (legacy) Exchange and Enterprise Email environments. This support includes continued application support necessary to either decommission legacy application environments or move Exchange-dependent applications and services into the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)-hosted application environment including the current United States Army within all theater and functional areas of operations on the Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and Deployed Forces (DF).
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Provide implementation guidance, best practices information, and detailed product feature specifications to support integration into cloud-based Exchange services based in the Land War Net (LWN) Network Operations (NetOps) Architecture (LNA).
- Draft white papers providing recommendations concerning technical situations such as, but not limited to, desktop and network services, access controls, PKI infrastructure, interfacing, or other issues relating to EE delivery requiring further evaluation and solution development.
- Provide Tier 2/3 and EDS-P support services support for migration services based upon established guidance.
- Review and recommend technical modifications to existing documentation supporting the EE migration environments.
- Provide technical documentation needed to complete and sustain any relevant changes to DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), security boundary extension, and networthiness.
- Research and analyze DoD and DA policies that may impact implementations.
- Review and document technical modifications to existing documentation supporting multiple client and network baseline configuration variables on both NIPRNET and SIPRNET occurring in EE migration environments.
- Provide Configuration Management Control and Release Engineering Support.
- The Contractor shall load, configure, and analyze applicable configurations and software patches in a Government-provided baseline standardized test environment.
- Support the implementation of new EE-specific technologies, (e.g., NETOPS capabilities, Service Delivery dashboard integration).
- Provide technical integration support to mitigate technical and logical implementation issues throughout project completion.
- Perform risk mitigation activities as part of change/configuration management to ensure smooth implementation of systems, services, and application of new automation capabilities.
- Develop draft technical control bulletins and documentation that support EE implementation and delivery.
- Draft technical TTPs supporting implementation of EE as the end-state messaging service.
- Develop and maintain technically-focused FAQ, Fault Isolation Guides, and Lessons Learned on the OPT portal supporting EE implementation and sustainment of services.
- The items posted shall be key-word-searchable.
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance and or the ability to obtain one.
- IT Level II and NACLC in accordance with AR 25-2. IAT Level II certified as specified in DOD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002 (Security+ CE, or GSEC, or SSCP IA Certifications).
- BS degree in Engineering, Math, or Computer Science is required.
- Minimum of 6 – 12 years’ experience as a Senior System Engineer.
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) certification within 6 months from hire.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Adelphi Technology is a privately held company located in San Carlos, California. Since 1986 Adelphi has been engaged in the research and...