Adept Employee Reviews

Unclear Work Instructions
Racist Co- Workers/ Management
Terrible Work Training
Unorganized Management
Pros
Clean Bathroom
Cons
Litterally Everything Else
Liability Adjuster
Independent Liability Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 5, 2016
The company I worked for was Eberls Temporary Service, not Adept as a Liability Adjuster. A typical day at work was answering phones for insured and claimants calling in asking for the status of their claim. I assisted with recent diaries but also looked further back in the diaries to assist me with any further details. I enjoyed helping those that were unfamiliar with filing a claim and the process or the elderly that had a hard time understanding how the process worked. Quite often I was asked to assist those people with their claims because of my patience with them. I think the hardest part was not able to get in touch with anyone connected to the claim. My goal was to try to bring the claim closer to conclusion. The best part about the job was knowing that the person I spoke with now had a full understanding of the claims process and what was needed next.
Pros
Making my customers happy and satisfied that they received an answer in plain English.
Cons
Customers that didn't want to understand the process.
Perfect vehicle for advancing my career
AHNJ DOBI Response Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 4, 2014
Everyday is new and exciting. The challenges and opportunities are ongoing.
Pros
Constant Change
Cons
Healthcare
Customer Service Specialist
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 6, 2014
High level of patience, efficiency, and.
l communication skills.
l Adept to multi-tasking.
l Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
l Addressed and resolved customer complaints empathetically and professionally.
l Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
Great firm
Architecture Intern (Former Employee) –  ChinaDecember 11, 2013
Enjoyed working for the firm. Typical projects included urban planning and renovations. Small cultural buildings also in the works. Great team, hard workers. Overall good experience
Adept usa
Consultant/Team lead (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PASeptember 13, 2013
This is USA company which is having long term contract with Department of environmental protection of Common wealth of Pennsylvania USA. I have been working with this client thru Adept since October 2006.
Pros
It has a great environment to work
Sperlonga Data and Analytics
Researcher (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 15, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company. I was conducting research for Title Companies and Lenders. I was able to meet and conduct business with people/companies all over the country. My co-workers were great, the hours were very flexible (I prefer an early shift).
The most challenging part of the job was finding the Homeowners Associations in small neighborhoods/towns. Inevitably, though I would find them (if they exist) and obtain their contact info.
I had the opportunity to learn part of the Title Company's tasks and was able to work closely with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing the most difficult tasks. I received self-satisfaction and received a great deal of appreciation from management and superiors.
Pros
flexible hours, great management
Cons
not enough money and was temporary