Adept

Tool and Die Maker (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 20, 2014
Enjoyed working here. Enjoyed working here, Enjoyed working here
Customer Service Specialist
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMay 6, 2014
High level of patience, efficiency, and.
l communication skills.
l Adept to multi-tasking.
l Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
l Addressed and resolved customer complaints empathetically and professionally.
l Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
Great firm
Architecture Intern (Former Employee), ChinaDecember 11, 2013
Enjoyed working for the firm. Typical projects included urban planning and renovations. Small cultural buildings also in the works. Great team, hard workers. Overall good experience
Adept usa
Consultant/Team lead (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: it has a great environment to work
This is USA company which is having long term contract with Department of environmental protection of Common wealth of Pennsylvania USA. I have been working with this client thru Adept since October 2006.
Amazing & Rewarding Experience
FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 13, 2013
Amazing & Rewarding Experience............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sperlonga Data and Analytics
Researcher (Temporary) (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 15, 2012
Pros: flexible hours, great management
Cons: not enough money and was temporary
I enjoyed working for this company. I was conducting research for Title Companies and Lenders. I was able to meet and conduct business with people/companies all over the country. My co-workers were great, the hours were very flexible (I prefer an early shift).
The most challenging part of the job was finding the Homeowners Associations in small neighborhoods/towns. – more... Inevitably, though I would find them (if they exist) and obtain their contact info.
I had the opportunity to learn part of the Title Company's tasks and was able to work closely with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing the most difficult tasks. I received self-satisfaction and received a great deal of appreciation from management and superiors. – less

About Adept

Adept Technology, Inc. (Adept) is focused towards delivering intelligent, flexible automation products, components and services – Read more