Aderant

Aderant Employee Reviews

Worked with a team of great people
IT Project Manager (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 14, 2014
Redwood Analytics was a great place to work. They had a team of great people that made it a fulfilling experience.
Good starting point for career
Services Billing Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2014
The work/life balance is very good at Aderant. This was a great place to start my career, but it is time to move on as there is no room for growth there in my chosen field. Most of the people are very friendly and willing to help you succeed. Overall it has been a great experience.
In a rut
Account Executive (Current Employee), SomewhereJuly 21, 2014
Good company positioned well in the market place, but cannot execute vision. Departments fight over blame. Some great people there, but company has a hard time retaining senior level knowledge base.
Good Company
Director, Professional Services (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJune 18, 2014
Good Company to work for. Good Benefits and People.

Technically Advanced
Client facing
Just a job
Anonymous (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2014
Stable company
Decent pay
friendly environment
good people to work with
Good place to start out, but not stay
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLDecember 16, 2012
Pros: extras (sodas, parties, food)
Cons: shared cubicles, restrictive management, no telework
I learned a lot about the SDLC at Aderant, and I appreciate the opportunity I got. I was even promoted and given a chance to expand my skills when my boss left, but there was a lot of tension.

Upper management clearly didn't trust development because they moved us to these shared cubicles to "promote collaboration"...basically, they took away what privacy cubicles actually afford and shoved us in one large cube with no walls and made us share it with 3 other people. You couldn't sneeze without annoying someone across the room. It's such a dumb design.

There were a lot of layoffs while I was there, and a lot of people left because of the utter insecurity. Maybe it's better now, but I don't think I would ever work for the company again.

On a sour note, I found out months after I left that I was actually paid almost half of what my previous boss made when I took his place. For all the effort and overtime I put into that position, that discovery left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Leading financial management software developer for the legal industry
Account Executive - Midwest Region (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2012
Aderant is a great place to learn about the software industry.

About Aderant

ADERANT can't keep track of your lawyer, but it can keep track of your legal bills. The company provides software and services – Read more