Aderant Employee Reviews

great opening job , look fordavancement elsewhere
legal accounting application support analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2015
great place to work. great team. pay was below industry standards. expect turnover in support. expect peole with " better degrees" to be picked for advancement over people with better skills. get your 1 year experience and then get a better job.
Fun environment but no job security
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Most of the people there are absolutely wonderful. However, there is entirely too much gossip; it is honestly amazing that some people actually got any work done. There is a constant disconnect between departments; too much miscommunication. Everyone wants to do things their own way, but are closed off to new ideas that might further efficiency. The pay was decent, but there wasn't enough work to justify more hours. The perks were decent, as well: benefits, lunches, etc. My main complaint was that I was let go with no warning and told my position was being terminated; yet, 4 days later there was a posting for a new office assistant. A cowardly way to let someone go, in my opinion.
Pros
free lunches, decent pay, good people
Cons
gossip, layoffs, lackluster management
Worked with a team of great people
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 14, 2014
Redwood Analytics was a great place to work. They had a team of great people that made it a fulfilling experience.
Good starting point for career
Services Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2014
The work/life balance is very good at Aderant. This was a great place to start my career, but it is time to move on as there is no room for growth there in my chosen field. Most of the people are very friendly and willing to help you succeed. Overall it has been a great experience.
In a rut
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  SomewhereJuly 21, 2014
Good company positioned well in the market place, but cannot execute vision. Departments fight over blame. Some great people there, but company has a hard time retaining senior level knowledge base.
Good Company
Director, Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 18, 2014
Good Company to work for. Good Benefits and People.

Technically Advanced
Client facing
Just a job
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2014
Stable company
Decent pay
friendly environment
good people to work with
Good place to start out, but not stay
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 16, 2012
I learned a lot about the SDLC at Aderant, and I appreciate the opportunity I got. I was even promoted and given a chance to expand my skills when my boss left, but there was a lot of tension.

Upper management clearly didn't trust development because they moved us to these shared cubicles to "promote collaboration"...basically, they took away what privacy cubicles actually afford and shoved us in one large cube with no walls and made us share it with 3 other people. You couldn't sneeze without annoying someone across the room. It's such a dumb design.

There were a lot of layoffs while I was there, and a lot of people left because of the utter insecurity. Maybe it's better now, but I don't think I would ever work for the company again.

On a sour note, I found out months after I left that I was actually paid almost half of what my previous boss made when I took his place. For all the effort and overtime I put into that position, that discovery left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Pros
extras (sodas, parties, food)
Cons
shared cubicles, restrictive management, no telework
Leading financial management software developer for the legal industry
Account Executive - Midwest Region (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2012
Aderant is a great place to learn about the software industry.