Adesa Auto Auctions

Adesa Auto Auctions United States Employee Reviews

Environment where I can utilize my skills and help people achieve their potential
Whatever they need me to be (Current Employee), Hutchins, TXMarch 25, 2015
This company is in constant flux. Benefits are not forthcoming. Merit based promotion/benefits are not forthcoming. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. They give 2% raises when given a promotion at any level. They do not take care of their people. I have enjoyed my position here, however. I love working with people and helping them achieve their goals. I keep an open door policy, build relationships and trust, even if this means I am not financially compensated for the level of work I do for them.
Did not Care for everyone here
Security Officer (Former Employee), Las VegasMarch 11, 2015
As security at adesa auto auctions we were submanaged by multiple areas of management never doing what we tasked to do and having all the work everyone else was "too busy" too do.
Productive work environment
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Manville, NJJune 6, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Fast paced work environment. Great co-workers and managers.
fun
Inventory Control Specialist/Driver (Former Employee), Manville, NJFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: they are good
Cons: outside work but its cool
drive stage cars ready for ship out find locate check vin's driving the latest cars and trucks enduring the cold it very fun job if you love driving
Unethical and dishonest
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Carmel, INJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: great intercompany relationships
Cons: long hours without recognition or appreciation
Most enjoyable part of the job? Interacting with staff from other companies within KAR such as PAR and CarBuyCo. The hardest part was dealing with managers and HR. Long hours with no appreciation or recognition.

Document, document, document...remember that! From day one, make sure you document all interactions with management and HR or you WILL get BURNED!

Management and HR will lie and manipulate to have you removed if you don't follow how they want you to be, talk, think, etc. Don't work at ADESA Corporate!
Not a good place to work
lot person (Former Employee), LansingJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: ran very poor
Adesa was not a good place to work because it was only 10 hours a week and $7.00 an hour and was to far
Fun high paced environment. Cannot trust corporate.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), TennesseeOctober 30, 2012
Pros: fun, high paced atmosphere.
Cons: dealing with corporate management
The atmosphere is exciting and local management is good to work for. I learned a lot about the business. The downside is the lack of trust for corporate management. Trust me when I say, they are not concerned for the employees AT ALL. I would not recommend accepting any position which has any direct reporting relationship to corporate. There are some individuals there that will not hesitate to cut your throat and wont think twice about it.