ADFITECH Employee Reviews

flexible schedules
Data Entry, Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 8, 2016
great company to work for. good employee atmosphere, laid back and many contests to keep employees motivated to beat goals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
compensation
Fair and flexible, yet limited opportunity
Servicing Auditor (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 4, 2016
Typically on an average day at Adfitech I can work on my own. The work I currently do is cyclical, and we have a process of first indexing our files, and then levels of auditing. The process is constantly evolving and requires the employees to stay informed.

Adfitech is a relatively relaxed work environment where the employees are able to work flexible hours. The management treats employees fairly and respectfully. There is a wide variety of people working there, and from what I can tell, most people get along.

It can be difficult keeping up with the constant changes, but the challenges are great learning experiences. At Adfitech I have developed strong verbal and written communication skills. Also, I have learned a fairly immense amount about the mortgage industry, but there is still much more I can learn. There is only so much I can do at Adfitech right now and this is why I am seeking new opportunities where I can continue to grow and succeed.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Compensation lower than needed
WARNING
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 16, 2015
I do not RECOMMENED, you or anyone or your worst enemy to work here!! I worked for this company for over 3 years, actually I wasted those 3 years!! No I was not fired I walked away after I got smart!! Very micromanaged, advancements are far and few in between if you even are recognized for you achievements which is very rare!! Does not have a open door policy as they state, I learned this the hard way. Raises are far few in between! Pay is not up to standards. Lots of brown nose's (which are the only ones who get anywhere within the company). I could write a book of all the negatives of this company, there is very few positives about the company!! In reality the management is what is destroying the company and their reputation!!!
BE SMART DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AS I HAD DONE, DONT BE DESPERATED AND APPLY AND WORK THERE!!
Focused on so many files per hour
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 18, 2015
We were to maintain so many files per hour. Learned alot about mortagages. Co-workers complained alot about trying to make their goals each month. The hardest part was working with family. I enjoyed the holidays there.
Pros
Cookouts
Cons
Not enough work to do
Flexible hours
File and document coordination (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 23, 2014
Enjoyed the flexible hours being trusted to work from home. Good benefits package. Nice supervisor.
Good for geeks and clerical types
Mailroom (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 6, 2014
There was definitely an in-crowd. Promotions were based on popularity or physical beauty 80% of the time. Write ups were handed out for stupid things like being absent from work with a doctor's note. Raises and wage increases for promotions did not go through in a timely manner if at all.
Pros
great lunch room, free coffee and tea, plenty of breaks, good incentive prizes
Cons
no job security
Family environment
Quality assurance/Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJuly 11, 2014
Great working environment. Forever grateful to this company for working with me while I took care of my dad with cancer.
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
compensation
Horrible place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 24, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of being watched by management and "spy's" from the time you come in the door until the time you walk out. Management was very top-heavy and horrible! They would pass by you numerous and not even speak to you or even make eye contact. Co-workers were always whispering and stabbing each other in the back. If you weren't apart of the "in" crowd like high school, then your future was very bleak.
Pros
very causual dress code
Cons
you would be reported and possilbe sent home if you wore any type of perfume of cologne
Nice Work Enviroment
Appraisal and Realtor Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 20, 2014
Adfitech had a very mature work enviroment. Everyone seemed to care about their role as an employee.
Great balance with family and work
Quality Control Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 7, 2014
Laid back place to work. Was able to work from home full-time. Was not micro-managed. Upper management was great and really took the time to get to know everyone even on a personal basis. Training was a company priority.
Pros
was able to work from home with great pay
Company has recently experienced massive layoffs
NPL Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 30, 2014
I was hired originally as Funding Supervisor for Thornburg Home Loans (company in Santa Fe, New Mexico who initially owned Adfiitech) although the company operated under the Adfitech name. Thornburg filed for bankruptcy and I was later transferred to the NPL Underwriter position. The position entailed a complete audit of mortgage loans which were previously foreclosed, why the foreclosure was rendered, and an overview of fraud detection. While it was challenging due to constant changes, there was no opportunity for advancement.
mortgage
File & Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 5, 2014
exclusive job. very hard to get into. if you get hired STAY THERE
Cookouts
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OkFebruary 17, 2014
Work challenging at times.
Co-workers easy to work with - usually cooperative.
Supervisor - super.
Overall nice place to work
Pros
good benefits
Cons
nothing unmanagable
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Control/Closer (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 20, 2014
A great place to work. Management was great. I loved working there.
good work, bad company
Support Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 15, 2014
First, here is the good...the work was decent and I actually learned a lot. Co-workers were nice for the most part, made some very good friends but some people were a little weird. Good benefites, casual dress and atmosphere and could listen to headphones at desk and not have to bother with surroundings if you didnt want to. Some people found this boring, but I found it relaxing. Now for the bad...(and I cannot stress this enough) Middle management was power hungry backstabbers who practiced nepotism and favortism. Was laid off because the company put over half the company's business in 2 clients and when those clients left, they had to downsize. Bad managment and decision making, in my opinion. Also, I was hired 2 years ago and since then they went into a hiring frenzy, especially in the last 6-8 months, then ended up firing over 300 people. Kept some people who had only been there for only a few months and let go of people who had been there for several years. (I know three people who worked there for 11, 13 and 18 years and all 3 were let go, but 2 people who had just started 4 and 6 months ago were kept.) Lastly, they moved people around so much that it seemed like you were in training almost all the time. I, personally, trained so many people, they would work in our department for a few weeks, then get moved somewhere else. I trained a person who had been there for over 9 months and had actually never contributed to production because they kept moving him from department to department so he was in training for his entire time until the lay-off date. That would drive me  more... crazy. Granted, it would be nice to get the feel of and learn new things, but it would be nice to feel comfortable as some point during your job. I felt bad for the people who had, literaly, been hired just a few months ago and even before their 90 day probation period was up, they were laid off. This company has so many flaws, I think that it may go belly up soon.  less
Pros
good place to start at ground level and get training.
Cons
two faced management and poor managment skills
Enjoyable place to work
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 13, 2014
Adfitech is an amazing company to work for. The members of management are friendly and caring, they understand the stress of everyday life, and are very flexible in trying to help the employees in any way possible. Adfitech has a flexible schedule, where the employee chooses their schedule, however the team managers are willing to help make arrangements for things that happen in life.
Pros
paid holidays, weekends & evenings off, annual company banquets, benefits
Great Work Environment
Quality Control Auditor/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 10, 2014
The company was a great company to wok for . Due to the economic nature of there business a reduction in work force was unavoidable.
Management was not the best
Underwriting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 9, 2014
Laidback enviroment, overtime opportunies however management was very unprofessional. Paid Health care, which was the selling point.
There when I needed a job!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 5, 2014
Hard company to work for if you want to advance. Easy to work for because of flexibility.
good job overall
File and Document Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 1, 2014
Great work environment. Easy going atmosphere. Good training and assistance. Good co workers. Too bad company downsized.