ADFITECH Employee Reviews in United States

Work/Life Balance is AMAZING!
Indexer (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 24, 2016
Unlike other employers, this place allows for a great work/life balance. Compensation leaves a little to be desired. Management of course is not the best.....they are in charge! Nowhere have I worked where management is the best part of the company, they are after all, the ones who tell us what to do.

This is a great place to learn and grow. You won't get rich but if you like to come to work, put your head down and stay out of drama, I would recommend it. If you like to be in the middle of things, create drama and expect to be compensated well for acting like a child, then I would recommend somewhere else.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Benefits, Consistent Amount of Work
Cons
Compensation
mailroom indexer
mortgage indexer (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 15, 2016
This job offers great vacation benefits and flexibility but I would not recommend this place. You are outcastes very easily here.. Just like in highschool, if one person doesn't think you "fit in" they all shun you. They claim to have an open door policy, but this is FAR from true. There is a lot of silent internal drama that goes on and if you aren't part of the in crowd then you basically have no chance at advancements in position. I was also told I'd have the opportunity for raises, but they stopped giving raises 4 years ago when they laid off half the company. No yearly raises, no cost of living raises, nothing. And if you plan on being here for years, plan on being treated like you're not as good as the newbies. The current ad on here states they'll start at 12.50 but you have people who have been here 15 years who don't even make that much because what you were hired with is basically what you get. You'd think like most companies thy would praise people for their loyalty of service by compensation, but no. You can work your butt off and still have people come in making $300 more a month than you.
Fair and flexible, yet limited opportunity
Servicing Auditor (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 4, 2016
Typically on an average day at Adfitech I can work on my own. The work I currently do is cyclical, and we have a process of first indexing our files, and then levels of auditing. The process is constantly evolving and requires the employees to stay informed.

Adfitech is a relatively relaxed work environment where the employees are able to work flexible hours. The management treats employees fairly and respectfully. There is a wide variety of people working there, and from what I can tell, most people get along.

It can be difficult keeping up with the constant changes, but the challenges are great learning experiences. At Adfitech I have developed strong verbal and written communication skills. Also, I have learned a fairly immense amount about the mortgage industry, but there is still much more I can learn. There is only so much I can do at Adfitech right now and this is why I am seeking new opportunities where I can continue to grow and succeed.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Compensation lower than needed
Different..
BITS (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 19, 2016
I worked for this company for awhile, I was an IT guy.
However there are a lot of people that will stab you in the back if they get a chance, they don't care about your family and going to HR about things resolves nothing.
Seems a lot like high school if you're in good with someone, no matter how good you are at your job, then you will get promotions and raises, if somebody doesn't like you. Well you're basically going to end up nowhere. I had to pick up the slack and miss my child's operation because my co-worker couldn't do his job and sat on his computer all day

I personally wouldn't recommended this job unless you're just looking for some quick money.

Advice to you, keep your mouth shut, do what you're told, if you don't like it don't say anything. They're not going to train you very well if at all, always be the smartest person in the room and be good at talking your way out of situations, keep your head up and be careful what you say, the walls have ears here.

Advice to management, treat your employees like they're worth something, don't walk around and act like you have this open door policy when you don't, please be upfront about what the employee will be doing and don't mess with people. Give them a chance to defend themselves, get that stupid high school work environment under control or you're going to end up at the bottom.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Everything else
Warning
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 16, 2015
I do not RECOMMENED, you or anyone or your worst enemy to work here!! I worked for this company for over 3 years, actually I wasted those 3 years!! No I was not fired I walked away after I got smart!! Very micromanaged, advancements are far and few in between if you even are recognized for you achievements which is very rare!! Does not have a open door policy as they state, I learned this the hard way. Raises are far few in between! Pay is not up to standards. Lots of brown nose's (which are the only ones who get anywhere within the company). I could write a book of all the negatives of this company, there is very few positives about the company!! In reality the management is what is destroying the company and their reputation!!!
BE SMART DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AS I HAD DONE, DONT BE DESPERATED AND APPLY AND WORK THERE!!
Great place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the short time that I worked there. Great people, great hours and great benefits. I would work there again.
flexible schedules
Data Entry, Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 8, 2016
great company to work for. good employee atmosphere, laid back and many contests to keep employees motivated to beat goals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
compensation
Adiftech
Auditor - Post Closing (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 20, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adfitech, however, the management was unorganized and the work flow was dependent of client demands.
Run as fast as you can
BITS (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 21, 2016
This company is awful, no I didn't get fired, I left. They will not help you get anywhere, they will not allow you to do anything with your life, if you need a quick buck go somewhere else. Don't work here, ever.
Don't work here!
Mortgage Servicing Auditor (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 4, 2013
You'll have job security... because you'll work around tons of people who are absolutely clueless but get to keep their jobs! There is no level on consistency - your "manager" will tell you 5 different answers to the same question depending on her mood or she might just ignore you all together. The benefits aren't bad... but they've recently gotten rid of free healthcare and I'm sure there are other cuts to come. ADFITECH is by far the cheapest place you'll ever work... they have fake computers and only provide basic supplies... we're talking pens and paper and don't use to much paper! They have no system for hiring people or promoting people... other than favorites get the rewards. They'll hire someone with 2 years experience at $12 an hour one day and $16 an hour the next. I cannot say enough how much I would urge you to NOT work here.
Pros
cheap soda, casual dress code, job security
Cons
manager, pay, computer system, job duties
Regret ever having to leave this awesome company!
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OkJune 10, 2012
I enjoyed every minute I worked at ADFITECH. This was the first company I have ever worked for that showed a true compassion and dedication to their employees. As an employee there, feeling appreciated and recognized pushed me to do my best for them. If I had not had to relocate, I would've stayed with the company until they kicked me out! They offer benefits, flexible hours, a relaxed atmosphere, and the management team was awesome! The work was 90% desk work, and could seem repetitive at times, but that is no complaint. Employees are allowed three breaks a day, two fifteens and a lunch. All I can say is, thank you ADFITECH for allowing me to be a part of your team!
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, excellent management team, great benefits
Cons
i have no complaints with this company
Very productive and quiet enviromnent.
File Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adfitech, however I was unhappy with the lack of challenge that I met throughout the day. I did not enjoy doing the same thing daily, and would have enjoyed a more chaotic workload.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor environment
Enjoyable place to work
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 13, 2014
Adfitech is an amazing company to work for. The members of management are friendly and caring, they understand the stress of everyday life, and are very flexible in trying to help the employees in any way possible. Adfitech has a flexible schedule, where the employee chooses their schedule, however the team managers are willing to help make arrangements for things that happen in life.
Pros
paid holidays, weekends & evenings off, annual company banquets, benefits
Good for geeks and clerical types
Mailroom (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 6, 2014
There was definitely an in-crowd. Promotions were based on popularity or physical beauty 80% of the time. Write ups were handed out for stupid things like being absent from work with a doctor's note. Raises and wage increases for promotions did not go through in a timely manner if at all.
Pros
great lunch room, free coffee and tea, plenty of breaks, good incentive prizes
Cons
no job security
Great enviroment and hours, productive duties
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 27, 2013
Company offered great benefits, was a job I enjoyed and my co-workers were great to work with. I learned many different job duties. They had many incentives to reach your daily goals to receive bonuses and have a pizza day to teams that would reach daily goals given for production
Pros
incentive pay, pizza, benifts
Cons
non
Family environment
Quality assurance/Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJuly 11, 2014
Great working environment. Forever grateful to this company for working with me while I took care of my dad with cancer.
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
compensation
Flexible hours
File and document coordination (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 23, 2014
Enjoyed the flexible hours being trusted to work from home. Good benefits package. Nice supervisor.
Cookouts
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OkFebruary 17, 2014
Work challenging at times.
Co-workers easy to work with - usually cooperative.
Supervisor - super.
Overall nice place to work
Pros
good benefits
Cons
nothing unmanagable
Focused on so many files per hour
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 18, 2015
We were to maintain so many files per hour. Learned alot about mortagages. Co-workers complained alot about trying to make their goals each month. The hardest part was working with family. I enjoyed the holidays there.
Pros
Cookouts
Cons
Not enough work to do
bamboozled I wouldn't refer my dog to work here!!!
Undwriter in training (Former Employee) –  OklahomaOctober 15, 2013
At first this "seemed" like a decent place to work. Then I was moved from a training area to actually train for what I was hired to do. There were 3 of us training to be underwriters...before we knew it, we were fired and 3 "internal" people were brought in to do what we were hired to do!!! Why hire people just to let them go within their first 3 weeks?!! Absolutely no job security and Robin Williams should be the owner because what she says goes all while blaspheming God while training you!!! I don't even drive by that street anymore. The sight of that place is sickening.
Pros
training started out ok i guess... met a friend or 2
Cons
no job security, blasphemous management

2.3