ADFITECH Employee Reviews

Closer/Compliance (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 2, 2017
I work my files and can ask questions as needed. No micro managing. If my child is sick I have the option to work from home. This position is not challenging and the pay is quite low. Health benefit is really expensive for family.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
expensive healthcare
Run as fast as you can
BITS (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 21, 2016
This company is awful, no I didn't get fired, I left. They will not help you get anywhere, they will not allow you to do anything with your life, if you need a quick buck go somewhere else. Don't work here, ever.
Just don't
Minion (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 14, 2016
A typical day at work consists of you not saying a word to ANYONE, sitting down and putting your head down and staying there. They do track your time, your production and how often you are not at your desk. Extremely micromanaged.
Yes it pays better than minimum wage but there is really nowhere to move up in the company, you can move between departments but they do not give you the expected raise, it will be a percentage of how much you made in the department you worked in before. Usually around 10%. Your 90 day raise will be based upon you meeting the goal, if you don't meet goal they will suspend the raise. Don't expect a 1 year raise, if you change departments you will not get it till you are in that department for a year then its a percentage again.
The workers here are what makes the job worth is, there are some great people here.
The upper management is what makes it not worth it. Micro-managed to the point of being ridiculous. The goals they sets are too high for the size of some of the files and everything that has to be indexed out in a certain way takes time but they will not care. Upper management does not do the work you will do so they don't know or care how you get it done, they just want it done.
Corrections are sent out A LOT. And they do count against your overall production, doesn't matter if the a page is hard to read and that 3 looked like an 8. It's a correction.
There is a break room with vending machines but the prices are always going up, just easier and more cost effective to bring your own.
Don't leave anything worth value at your desk unless
  more... you want the night cleaning crew to steal it. Many chargers and money is lost and management does nothing unless you are upper management.  less
Pros
Pays above minimum wage
Cons
Miro managed to the hilt, closed door policy, expensive vending machines, Not getting raises, no room to move up in the company
Work/Life Balance is AMAZING!
Indexer (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 24, 2016
Unlike other employers, this place allows for a great work/life balance. Compensation leaves a little to be desired. Management of course is not the best.....they are in charge! Nowhere have I worked where management is the best part of the company, they are after all, the ones who tell us what to do.

This is a great place to learn and grow. You won't get rich but if you like to come to work, put your head down and stay out of drama, I would recommend it. If you like to be in the middle of things, create drama and expect to be compensated well for acting like a child, then I would recommend somewhere else.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Benefits, Consistent Amount of Work
Cons
Compensation
Adiftech
Auditor - Post Closing (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 20, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adfitech, however, the management was unorganized and the work flow was dependent of client demands.
mailroom indexer
mortgage indexer (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 15, 2016
This job offers great vacation benefits and flexibility but I would not recommend this place. You are outcastes very easily here.. Just like in highschool, if one person doesn't think you "fit in" they all shun you. They claim to have an open door policy, but this is FAR from true. There is a lot of silent internal drama that goes on and if you aren't part of the in crowd then you basically have no chance at advancements in position. I was also told I'd have the opportunity for raises, but they stopped giving raises 4 years ago when they laid off half the company. No yearly raises, no cost of living raises, nothing. And if you plan on being here for years, plan on being treated like you're not as good as the newbies. The current ad on here states they'll start at 12.50 but you have people who have been here 15 years who don't even make that much because what you were hired with is basically what you get. You'd think like most companies thy would praise people for their loyalty of service by compensation, but no. You can work your butt off and still have people come in making $300 more a month than you.
Great place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the short time that I worked there. Great people, great hours and great benefits. I would work there again.
Different..
BITS (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 19, 2016
I worked for this company for awhile, I was an IT guy.
However there are a lot of people that will stab you in the back if they get a chance, they don't care about your family and going to HR about things resolves nothing.
Seems a lot like high school if you're in good with someone, no matter how good you are at your job, then you will get promotions and raises, if somebody doesn't like you. Well you're basically going to end up nowhere. I had to pick up the slack and miss my child's operation because my co-worker couldn't do his job and sat on his computer all day

I personally wouldn't recommended this job unless you're just looking for some quick money.

Advice to you, keep your mouth shut, do what you're told, if you don't like it don't say anything. They're not going to train you very well if at all, always be the smartest person in the room and be good at talking your way out of situations, keep your head up and be careful what you say, the walls have ears here.

Advice to management, treat your employees like they're worth something, don't walk around and act like you have this open door policy when you don't, please be upfront about what the employee will be doing and don't mess with people. Give them a chance to defend themselves, get that stupid high school work environment under control or you're going to end up at the bottom.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Everything else
Very productive and quiet enviromnent.
File Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adfitech, however I was unhappy with the lack of challenge that I met throughout the day. I did not enjoy doing the same thing daily, and would have enjoyed a more chaotic workload.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor environment
flexible schedules
Data Entry, Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 8, 2016
great company to work for. good employee atmosphere, laid back and many contests to keep employees motivated to beat goals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
compensation

Want to know more about ADFITECH?

Ask a question
Fair and flexible, yet limited opportunity
Servicing Auditor (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 4, 2016
Typically on an average day at Adfitech I can work on my own. The work I currently do is cyclical, and we have a process of first indexing our files, and then levels of auditing. The process is constantly evolving and requires the employees to stay informed.

Adfitech is a relatively relaxed work environment where the employees are able to work flexible hours. The management treats employees fairly and respectfully. There is a wide variety of people working there, and from what I can tell, most people get along.

It can be difficult keeping up with the constant changes, but the challenges are great learning experiences. At Adfitech I have developed strong verbal and written communication skills. Also, I have learned a fairly immense amount about the mortgage industry, but there is still much more I can learn. There is only so much I can do at Adfitech right now and this is why I am seeking new opportunities where I can continue to grow and succeed.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly work environment
Cons
Compensation lower than needed
Warning
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 16, 2015
I do not RECOMMENED, you or anyone or your worst enemy to work here!! I worked for this company for over 3 years, actually I wasted those 3 years!! No I was not fired I walked away after I got smart!! Very micromanaged, advancements are far and few in between if you even are recognized for you achievements which is very rare!! Does not have a open door policy as they state, I learned this the hard way. Raises are far few in between! Pay is not up to standards. Lots of brown nose's (which are the only ones who get anywhere within the company). I could write a book of all the negatives of this company, there is very few positives about the company!! In reality the management is what is destroying the company and their reputation!!!
BE SMART DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AS I HAD DONE, DONT BE DESPERATED AND APPLY AND WORK THERE!!
Focused on so many files per hour
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 18, 2015
We were to maintain so many files per hour. Learned alot about mortagages. Co-workers complained alot about trying to make their goals each month. The hardest part was working with family. I enjoyed the holidays there.
Pros
Cookouts
Cons
Not enough work to do
File and document coordination (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 23, 2014
Enjoyed the flexible hours being trusted to work from home. Good benefits package. Nice supervisor.
Good for geeks and clerical types
Mailroom (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 6, 2014
There was definitely an in-crowd. Promotions were based on popularity or physical beauty 80% of the time. Write ups were handed out for stupid things like being absent from work with a doctor's note. Raises and wage increases for promotions did not go through in a timely manner if at all.
Pros
Great lunch room, free coffee and tea, plenty of breaks, good incentive prizes
Cons
No job security
Family environment
Quality assurance/Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJuly 11, 2014
Great working environment. Forever grateful to this company for working with me while I took care of my dad with cancer.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
compensation
Horrible place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 24, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of being watched by management and "spy's" from the time you come in the door until the time you walk out. Management was very top-heavy and horrible! They would pass by you numerous and not even speak to you or even make eye contact. Co-workers were always whispering and stabbing each other in the back. If you weren't apart of the "in" crowd like high school, then your future was very bleak.
Pros
Very causual dress code
Cons
You would be reported and possilbe sent home if you wore any type of perfume of cologne
Nice Work Enviroment
Appraisal and Realtor Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 20, 2014
Adfitech had a very mature work enviroment. Everyone seemed to care about their role as an employee.
Great balance with family and work
Quality Control Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 7, 2014
Laid back place to work. Was able to work from home full-time. Was not micro-managed. Upper management was great and really took the time to get to know everyone even on a personal basis. Training was a company priority.
Pros
was able to work from home with great pay
Company has recently experienced massive layoffs
NPL Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 30, 2014
I was hired originally as Funding Supervisor for Thornburg Home Loans (company in Santa Fe, New Mexico who initially owned Adfiitech) although the company operated under the Adfitech name. Thornburg filed for bankruptcy and I was later transferred to the NPL Underwriter position. The position entailed a complete audit of mortgage loans which were previously foreclosed, why the foreclosure was rendered, and an overview of fraud detection. While it was challenging due to constant changes, there was no opportunity for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADFITECH. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4