ADFITECH Employee Reviews

Fun & challenging
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKNovember 11, 2017
Adfitech was fun and challenging. Very good work atmosphere and excellent management. My manager was awesome. She was willing to explain. She would praise you on a job well done.
Pros
Work at own pace
Cons
Pressure
sitting at a computer all day long
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKOctober 28, 2017
you have to stay at your desk and not get up except for your breaks. For someone with a lot of energy and very personable, this was not the right fit for me..
quite office, friendly people
Underwriter/Closer (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OK 73013October 23, 2017
Review mortgage loans. Calculate incomes, debts and assets. Was given work for 3-5 days at a time. The office was quite which was good since we were reviewing mortgage loans and that requires a lot of concentration.
Good Ol' Boy Network
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKSeptember 21, 2017
The workplace culture and management at Adfitech is proof that it is who you know not what you know. No matter how hard you work at the position you can get no where with this company.
Benefits
Cons
Workplace culture
Very poor place to work.
Telephone Verifications (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 16, 2017
There is no opportunity for advancement. The majority of us have been under a salary freeze since 2011. We are constantly being told to hurry, but are given little positive encouragement. Managers are quick to complain for a tiny bit off goal and almost never give any praise for jobs well-done.
Pros
casual dress
Cons
very low salaries
Very Professional
BITS (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 6, 2017
When working for Adfitech you will be allowed a fair amount of autonomy. This is a professional workplace that accommodates most employees and the management is very helpful.
Not the best
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 30, 2017
Its a job when you need one. They put a lot on you and expect you to get everything really fast. The management sucks, no raises and not very good benefits.
Pros
let you work from home
Cons
no raises
Servicing Auditor (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 26, 2017
This is a great entry level job to work. They train you until you are comfortable working on your own. You can also listen to your headphones all day, which helps the day go by fast.
Pros
Flexible hours, weekends off
Cons
No raises, to many VP's
Flexible Workplace
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 5, 2017
I enjoyed my time with this company. I worked in the office several years and then started working from home while pregnant with my daughter and continued working at home for 3 years. I loved the flexible work hours, the casual dress code and the ability to work independently
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Job security
Fun place to wok.
Closer (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 9, 2017
Overall fun company to work for. There was a constant movement of work flow. The training was good but could have been better. lay offs occoured..
Pros
fun company, some people
Cons
training, cliques
Excellent experience as for learning new industry.
Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 31, 2017
In at 7. Immediately get started on files assigned to you.
Many new aspects of the mortgage business.
Somewhat fickle, management played favorites.
Lots of competition, back biting.
Achieving expected goals set by management.
Made many wonderful friends.
Pros
Gave me many new abilities on computer.
Cons
Management was not very informative on situations coming, played favorites.
Closer/Compliance (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 2, 2017
I work my files and can ask questions as needed. No micro managing. If my child is sick I have the option to work from home. This position is not challenging and the pay is quite low. Health benefit is really expensive for family.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
expensive healthcare
Run as fast as you can
BITS (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 21, 2016
This company is awful, no I didn't get fired, I left. They will not help you get anywhere, they will not allow you to do anything with your life, if you need a quick buck go somewhere else. Don't work here, ever.
Just don't
Minion (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 14, 2016
A typical day at work consists of you not saying a word to ANYONE, sitting down and putting your head down and staying there. They do track your time, your production and how often you are not at your desk. Extremely micromanaged.
Yes it pays better than minimum wage but there is really nowhere to move up in the company, you can move between departments but they do not give you the expected raise, it will be a percentage of how much you made in the department you worked in before. Usually around 10%. Your 90 day raise will be based upon you meeting the goal, if you don't meet goal they will suspend the raise. Don't expect a 1 year raise, if you change departments you will not get it till you are in that department for a year then its a percentage again.
The workers here are what makes the job worth is, there are some great people here.
The upper management is what makes it not worth it. Micro-managed to the point of being ridiculous. The goals they sets are too high for the size of some of the files and everything that has to be indexed out in a certain way takes time but they will not care. Upper management does not do the work you will do so they don't know or care how you get it done, they just want it done.
Corrections are sent out A LOT. And they do count against your overall production, doesn't matter if the a page is hard to read and that 3 looked like an 8. It's a correction.
There is a break room with vending machines but the prices are always going up, just easier and more cost effective to bring your own.
Don't leave anything worth value at your desk unless
  more... you want the night cleaning crew to steal it. Many chargers and money is lost and management does nothing unless you are upper management.  less
Pros
Pays above minimum wage
Cons
Miro managed to the hilt, closed door policy, expensive vending machines, Not getting raises, no room to move up in the company
Work/Life Balance is AMAZING!
Indexer (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 24, 2016
Unlike other employers, this place allows for a great work/life balance. Compensation leaves a little to be desired. Management of course is not the best.....they are in charge! Nowhere have I worked where management is the best part of the company, they are after all, the ones who tell us what to do.

This is a great place to learn and grow. You won't get rich but if you like to come to work, put your head down and stay out of drama, I would recommend it. If you like to be in the middle of things, create drama and expect to be compensated well for acting like a child, then I would recommend somewhere else.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Benefits, Consistent Amount of Work
Cons
Compensation
Adiftech
Auditor - Post Closing (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 20, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adfitech, however, the management was unorganized and the work flow was dependent of client demands.
mailroom indexer
mortgage indexer (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 15, 2016
This job offers great vacation benefits and flexibility but I would not recommend this place. You are outcastes very easily here.. Just like in highschool, if one person doesn't think you "fit in" they all shun you. They claim to have an open door policy, but this is FAR from true. There is a lot of silent internal drama that goes on and if you aren't part of the in crowd then you basically have no chance at advancements in position. I was also told I'd have the opportunity for raises, but they stopped giving raises 4 years ago when they laid off half the company. No yearly raises, no cost of living raises, nothing. And if you plan on being here for years, plan on being treated like you're not as good as the newbies. The current ad on here states they'll start at 12.50 but you have people who have been here 15 years who don't even make that much because what you were hired with is basically what you get. You'd think like most companies thy would praise people for their loyalty of service by compensation, but no. You can work your butt off and still have people come in making $300 more a month than you.
Great place to work.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 23, 2016
I really enjoyed the short time that I worked there. Great people, great hours and great benefits. I would work there again.
Different..
BITS (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 19, 2016
I worked for this company for awhile, I was an IT guy.
However there are a lot of people that will stab you in the back if they get a chance, they don't care about your family and going to HR about things resolves nothing.
Seems a lot like high school if you're in good with someone, no matter how good you are at your job, then you will get promotions and raises, if somebody doesn't like you. Well you're basically going to end up nowhere. I had to pick up the slack and miss my child's operation because my co-worker couldn't do his job and sat on his computer all day

I personally wouldn't recommended this job unless you're just looking for some quick money.

Advice to you, keep your mouth shut, do what you're told, if you don't like it don't say anything. They're not going to train you very well if at all, always be the smartest person in the room and be good at talking your way out of situations, keep your head up and be careful what you say, the walls have ears here.

Advice to management, treat your employees like they're worth something, don't walk around and act like you have this open door policy when you don't, please be upfront about what the employee will be doing and don't mess with people. Give them a chance to defend themselves, get that stupid high school work environment under control or you're going to end up at the bottom.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Everything else
Very productive and quiet enviromnent.
File Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at Adfitech, however I was unhappy with the lack of challenge that I met throughout the day. I did not enjoy doing the same thing daily, and would have enjoyed a more chaotic workload.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADFITECH. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5