The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for the success and development of a group of Adhesion’s investment advisory clients. The CRM will be instrumental in developing business plans and identifying growth opportunities that will increase the advisor’s overall adoption of Adhesion’s services as well as enhance the overall profitability profile to Adhesion.
- Partner with Adhesion's registered investment advisory (RIA) clients to evaluate their business direction and objectives, measuring adoption and proficiency with Adhesion’s services. They will conduct periodic quantitative business effectiveness reviews to ensure that the proper mix of products are being utilized as well as ensuring that service level standards are being met
- Be responsible for ensuring the overall health of the client relationship. The Client Relationship Manager will develop and maintain the Client Plan, which includes a scorecard of critical success factors, to be periodically reviewed with Adhesion management
- Provide consultation to client advisors on the effective use of Adhesion’s reporting and investment management services within the advisor’s practice, train advisor personnel on the tools and processes, and ‘solution sell’ additional Adhesion services
- Represent the voice of the advisor into the product development prioritization
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4-7 years’ experience working in or with investment advisor / wealth management/ asset management firms, in a relationship management, consultant or client facing (advisor) capacity. The ideal candidate possesses hands on experience with investment performance reporting, portfolio accounting, and fee-based managed account products
- The candidate must be a self-starter that is able to work proactively and independently, and demonstrate excellence with: written and oral communication; task organization, meeting and project management, formal presentations, and relationship building
- The candidate will be required to quickly develop expert level knowledge of the functions, capabilities and use cases of Adhesion’s reporting and investment management service offerings with the objective to competently provide demonstrations, consultations and training to prospective and existing client advisors
- The candidate will be comfortable communicating with the most senior levels of management within our clients and develop sustainable personal relationships, deepen the business relationship, and maintain Adhesion's exceptional client retention rate
- The candidate must effectively work with multiple organizational groups within Adhesion including Sales, Client Support, Portfolio Management and Product Management.
- 4-year college degree is required.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard