adidas Group Employee Reviews

Adidas group
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 17, 2017
This is the most terrible stressful drama fulfill place that I have ever worked for I was so glad when they started laying people off because I don't quit a job for stuff like that but I really wanted out of there
Good Job
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 17, 2017
Very nice place to work and nice environment to be in and everybody is friendly. I really loved the job that I was doing when I was there never a bad day there I loved the job a lot.
My first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 15, 2017
at the Adidas group I was a sales associate and was hired at the age of 16. I had this job the end of my senior year in high school and freshman year in college.
Good people, Good environment .
Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 15, 2017
The supervisor I had was excellent. Very understanding and helpful and always made sure we knew our task. Would walk and clock in, grab a walkie lift and take it back to shipping and receiving. I then would wait in the meeting room where the whole staff would wait for supervisors to come in and explain the task and goal. I would then grab a turret lift and start pulling pallets assigned for shipping . After all pallets are pulled we would then start putting extra pallets that were for a later date into the racks.
Pros
Vending Machines, Good bathroom locations, and good management.
Cons
People wouldn't take care of their equipment.
Good brand
CSR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2017
Long standing brand with some good benefits but needs improvement around the notion of a work life balance. The people you get to work with are one of the best reasons to get a job there.
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
work life balance
Horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAAugust 15, 2017
Multiple reasons. Manager has a stubborn attitude and only wants to do things the way he wants and has no insterest in what you say or want. Pay raises are little to none and no matter how hard you are working they won't even tease the idea of a raise no matter how good or tenured you are.
I love this job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAAugust 14, 2017
This is one of the best jobs I've ever had even though the pay wasn't that much then virement was lovely everyone got along inside and outside of work we participated in picnics games anything you can imagine musement parts we just did it all that was a lovely place to work I really miss that job
Fun, exciting, And full of energy everyday
Retail Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 14, 2017
Great experience, great culture. Music was always upbeat. Manager was as real as it gets but a great fundamentally sound leader as well. Pleasure to be apart of the experience.
Pros
Wearing any sneaker, fun environment, great experience
Cons
Feet hurts after awhile
Fast pace work place!
BUSINESS LIAISON (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 14, 2017
The pay is good, work environment can be very stressful! I believe Adidas could be a good place to work if management actually knew of what there employees go through day in and day out!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Very stressful
Fun place to work but.....
Retail Basketball specialist/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2017
A typical day at work I would say would run very smoothly. The problem was not necessarily the work place, but the people working there. No one was on the same page.
Very awesome company and company culture.
Retail Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Gaffney, SCAugust 11, 2017
Management is very knowledgeable and informative on customer service, and providing a leading shopping experience for the consumer on a daily basis. I have started as a seasonal employee in 2010 and have worked my way up to a manager position and have been in the same position for 6 years. Only downside is in order to be promoted even further relocation is a must and I am unable to relocate, and many positions do not open up around my location. I love the brand, and the culture, and my employees. The hardest part of the job for me is work-life balance because I care so much for the business, I often bring my work home. The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere of the store and the meeting of new people and introduction to knew cultural backgrounds everyday.
Pros
Wonderful benefits
Cons
Working on holidays
fun for sportminded people
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 10, 2017
this is a company for sportsminded people that love soccer, hockey well rounded. Fun to work there the training and the technology of there clothing and footwear is out of control.
Pros
give you clothes allowance and a 30% discount
Cons
only parttime
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 10, 2017
good place to work if you like sports and helping people find what they need, the managers and co workers are nice and you can pick what hours you want for the most part
Great Place
Team Leader/Acting manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 9, 2017
Its a great place to work. The workers are great and management is wonderful. The staff all together has a great bond. Its a very laid back environment. But can get a little busy at times.
Ups & Downs
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89106August 9, 2017
Working here changed me and helped me better understand myself like most jobs should. I learned a lot about the product and about the customer service industry. What made me love working for the company is my fellow coworkers. They made me enjoy coming to work and putting me in a positive mood everyday. Though the management put me down. Specifically my store had a terrible store manager who would say that employees are too "friendly" with managers and that shouldn't exist. And that person would question happiness in a work place and ruin the aura of happiness. All in all company is great specifically my store manager and some others put me down.
Pros
Great coworkers, Discounts, Good Vibes
Cons
Management can be good or bad depending where you work
Really relaxed and good place to work at, bad management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 8, 2017
adidas is a great place to work at, the workers are always up to help you, but some may seem rude. It’s a very casual place to work, although management is horrible. Hours are low for some associates, to even none. The only thing to improve is the management...the discount is great.
Pros
Discount, causal coworkers
Cons
Short breaks, management
Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 8, 2017
Working on the production floor is very hard on your body. Standing on concrete was hard. There were great people that worked there. If you have room for advancement, take it.
great for a first job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 8, 2017
Adidas is a great temporary job, especially as a teenager; however, if you want full-time benefits as an associate, don't work here. The only benefits for associates, cashiers, and cashier supervisors are product discounts. Managers get full-time benefits, such as paid vacation. I never heard of any over-time pay at the store I worked at, but raises are quite occasional. Work hard, which they will force you to do, and you will be rewarded with at least a raise.
Pros
cross-company discounts, friendly staff
Cons
no over-time, overworked
no valoran el trabajo de los empleados
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 8, 2017
La empresa no valora los empleados por su lealtad ni trabajo.
Wave Planner for Production Control (Current Employee) –  Mattapoisett, MAAugust 7, 2017
I really enjoyed working here and really thought I found my "job home" but unfortunately we are closing.
The people that I worked with were great.
Some management was good some was not, but I think that is with every company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at adidas Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval