ADIRONDACK TIRE Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Very little supoport
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rotterdam, NYMay 28, 2016
Very little support from upper management.Takes forever to get anything important done. General manager does not want to handle any customer related complaint or inquiry. Never remembers anything you have asked him.
MANAGER (Current Employee) –  NEY YORKSeptember 15, 2015
Great place to work, always busy, caring management, clean work enviroment. Suportive management staff. Lots of room to grow in company and achieve your personal goals!
Pros
DISCOUNT PRICING
Lack of organization and leadership
Wholesale Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYFebruary 25, 2015
I found the constant employee turnover to indicate a lack of administrative organization and leadership. The responsibilities of each employee was continually changing, sometimes on a day to day basis. This environment made it hard to set and achieve goals, assure customer satisfaction and build team work within the office.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYDecember 3, 2014
go in a 8 pull tires to there asigned bays by 10;00 have the tire loaded in the trucks and on route..
Very productive
Parts Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYOctober 20, 2012
Unloading trailers and pulling orders for daily deliveries. We all worked as a team. My co-workers and got along great. The hardest part when we had to unload a full trailer there be days when we didn't have a full grew.
Pros
discoutn on tires
Cons
benefits were ok